getting blood work by new doctor

yokingupsick

Awards
I recently scheduled a appointment with my "new" primary care physician and decided I wanted to get a physical done. So I recieved a letter telling me to come in 1 week before my appointment to get blood work done. They are going to check my lipids, liver, and all that good stuff except for my hormones.

I just finished a 5 week dbol cycle at 40mg a day. My pct is nolva 20/20/20 and by the time I go in for the blood work I will of had 4 weeks of pct. How bad do you guys think my blood work will come? Or do you guys think it will come in within normal ranges? maybe on the high side... I do not want to get tested if im going to have outrageous numbers because I am getting it done through my insurance.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had bloodwork done a couple days after pct. Everything was fine except cholesterol was a little high. Test was a little higher than my baseline too

yokingupsick

Awards
I had bloodwork done a couple days after pct. Everything was fine except cholesterol was a little high. Test was a little higher than my baseline too
so your cholesterol was just a little over normal ranges? what was the cycle you ran prior to the blood test? and also the pct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have high cholesterol so it was a little higher than usual (its back to normal now tho after taking some OTC supps)

havoc 30/30/30/30
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Anabolic Edge 0/0/5/5/5/5
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3