M-Drol

Mikey9305

Awards
I running it as a three week cycle of 10/20/30.

Planning to follow up with a pct of Reversitol.
Because I have heard people say they have had success running it like this

Any suggestions to assist the reversitol?

Mikey9305

Awards
And I am aware of SERMS, just wearry of counterfeitt websites and I'm pretty sure Reversitol has the same matrix as a SERM

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You NEED a SERM with a methylated steroid!!!.....PERIOD.

This question gets asked CONSTANTLY.
Why doesn't it sink in that you need a SERM for methylated prohormones???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Reversitol has the same matrix as a SERM
you are incorrect. lets just say for a minute that you are not going to be shut-down form mdrol, then a natty test booster like DTH would be good along with something like reversitol. i'm not going to tell you that you need a serm, another already has. i would seriously consider having a good strong AI on hand in case of any estro related sides, and SERM would be the best but you say no, so i say at least have a strong AI on hand.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Using just OTC pct is possibly setting u u for problems. Does anyone remember the whole rebound gyno problem with SD! This stuff is very potent and can shut u down fast. It's nothing to mess around with.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
You really weigh 176lbs? You have no business going up to 20mg let alone 30mg with SD. Do 3 weeks @ 10mg.

I have successfully run 3 cycles with OTC PCT and if you are going to go that route I highly suggest getting bloodwork after it.

I finished a 3 week Mdrol @ 10mg + 4 week PCT three weeks ago. I ran Formex/Trib along with the supports. In the past I have run Trans-Res (from swanson) along with AI PCS and recovered great. (I get bi-monthly bloodwork due to a thyroid disorder -- had them test everything after cycles)

Before I get flamed by a ton of SERM diehards I do recommend having a legit SERM (I prefer Torem) on hand incase crap hits the fan and you get a gyno flare up.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
buddy of mine on here is pulsing mdrol and using tribulus as PCT. he's gonna stack triple cheeseburgers with the trib. will that work?