Need some opinions on HCG,Clomid and Nolva

medicone

medicone

Awards
PCT? HCG,Clomid and Nolva THE OPINION

I am currently running some gear, test e with eq. 400mg and 200mg weekly. Staying on the lower side of dosing because I already have pretty good genes and size. Just wanted to get past a plateau that diet and training could not surmount. Anyway. Everything is lined up for pct and I have been planning on running HCG 500 ius qd (qd is everyday for you non-medically trained people) for the first 7 days then 250 ius qd for the next seven. I chose HCG for the simple reason that it is better in many ways. Stimulates better, keeps the water gain down and helps the testes to really start up and if anything keep almost all i have gained. But I am wondering what else I should run with it. Granted I have had a little shrinkage, but I have not got total shutdown. diet is great, supplemental support is awesome, chem panels are a little high with cholesterol, but hey when your eating 5-6 steaks a week what do you expect right? The reason I am asking is because of the lack of shutdown and the lower end of dosing with the test. Do I really need to run anything else with the HCG. My friend who has been competing for some time now, says with the low dose and the lack of total shutdown I should be fine, but to watch out for gyno and have clomid on hand just in case i notice any, but he thinks I should be fine with just the HCG and some otc (probably get that new formex when its available) or some otc nova from gaspari would work fine. Like I said the boys have hidden away a little but not that much and I am keeping an eye on it everyday to assess the response to the test e. Anyway what ever advice you can give would be appreciated. like I said i can get anything, but think what I am going to do is fine.