Will Novedex XT by Gaspari work with this prohoromone I'm on?

ereed

Awards
I'm taking Tri Methyl X by Performance Anabolics and it has superdrol and 2 other designer steriod in it. I'm almost out of the bottle and I was wondering if Novedex XT will work as my PCT? I should be fine right and it should get my body starting on its own again right? I've only been using the trimethylx for 4 weeks and its my first time as prohoromone.

odysseus

Awards
are you kiddin i dont mean to sound sarcastic but dude if you runnin supedrolyour gonna need a serm like clomid or NOLVADEX not novadex xt i dont even wanna know what the other two steroids are just get yourself a serm you shouldnt even be runnin the superdrol past 3 weeks anyways, who told you that takin the novadex would be ok ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm calling troll on this one...

ereed

Awards
well, novedex XT is test booster....I guess I should use another PCT. What do you guys recommend. I have 2 days of the Trimethylx left which is made by performance anabolics if you wanna search it up. Can you get pct from gnc?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B-12 24mcg

2a, 17a-dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg
17a-methyl-etiocholan-2-ene-17 b-ol 10mg
4-chloro 17amethylandrost-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
1st= Alt. name for Superdrol
2nd= Pheraplex
3rd= Similar to Halodrol.

You're going to want to get a SERM, google for one. What kind of gains/sides did you see from this trio?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 days of the Trimethylx left...Can you get pct from gnc?
I'm gonna have to ask. How old are you? You didn't research your compound, plan your cycle, plan your pct? I can only imagine your age, weight, and diet; all of which are probably not suited to maximize the benefits of a product such as that.

As for GNC, nope.

Good luck (I mean it.) I suggest that you spend these last 2 days READING as much as you can about those 3 compounds in your product and what the general concensus is on proper PCT for them.

ereed

Awards
I'm 29 years old. This was my first time doing prohoromone after lifting for 5 years. I gained 15 lbs in one month and my max bench increased 45 lbs. Based on research it looks like I should be doing arimEvol as my PCT. I know I should have bought pct ahead of time but I got 2 days left of this trimethylx so I need to get on it. Just wanted to make sure I'm on right pct. So arimEvol will do the trick? And for pct do you start on it the next day after your last prohoromone pill?

ereed

Awards
Please help me and just tell me what I should buy/get and how much time I have left. I have 2 days worth of the trimethylx left and want to make sure I'm starting pct by Monday. By the way should it be serm, if so what kind and how do I get it from doctor? Do I tell him I'm on roids? Also should I do arimEvol instead? Please tell me before I start freaking out since I have 2 days.....I know its my fault for waiting til last minute.

ereed

Awards
So you recommend me ordering it now or go to dr on Monday? Just tell me what I need so I know what to order. So Nolvadex is what I need?

ereed

Awards
I want to make sure whatever PCT I use is pills, cause I'm afraid of needles and that sort of thing.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex, tamox, clomid, etc. i'd go to your doctor - gyno surgery is 5k. telling your doctor you did an OTC steroid without knowing what it was is a better option than having to shell out 5k for something your insurance won't cover.

ereed

Awards
Again, no idea what the surgery you're talking about. lol Again, I'm a newbie and always learning things. Friend got me on this trimethylx cause it worked for him....it worked GREAT for me, but I was unaware of PCT and all that you had to do with it til recently. So I'll go to doctore monday and tell him I bought over the counter steroid and didn't know it was steroids and that I was told I needed a serm such as nolvadex. Then go to cvs and get it. Serm isn't needles is it??? And what is the latest I can start the serm if I have 2 days left of this prohoromone?

ereed

Awards
I might just go to urgent care today just to get the prescription....that should work should it?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Again, no idea what the surgery you're talking about. lol Again, I'm a newbie and always learning things. Friend got me on this trimethylx cause it worked for him....it worked GREAT for me, but I was unaware of PCT and all that you had to do with it til recently. So I'll go to doctore monday and tell him I bought over the counter steroid and didn't know it was steroids and that I was told I needed a serm such as nolvadex. Then go to cvs and get it. Serm isn't needles is it??? And what is the latest I can start the serm if I have 2 days left of this prohoromone?
well, here's the deal. gyno is also called "bitch tits", or moobs for "man boobs" this happens because steroids will suppress native testosterone production. your body is trying to find an balance between your dominant hormone (test) and the weaker one (estrogen). when you replace testosterone with a steroid, your body realizes there's something stronger inside it. this will not only lower your test levels, but send your estrogen levels very high to compensate.

when you go off cycle, there's no testosterone, and before the body can stabilize your test/estro levels, you have moobs. its a 5k surgery to remove the glands (though you can treat gyno with letro), bur removing the glands won't affect your health, so therefore an elective surgery same as a face lift. insurance won't cover it.

you don't want to tell your doctor that you're taking steroids, because that can mess with your health care package, and deny you coverage. so claiming it was an "accident" is a smarter way to go.

just take care of yourself man, that's all we ask :)

and yes, start PCT as soon as possible.

ereed

Awards
Well, the job I have we don't have insurance anyway. So I'm just gonna show the dr the bottle I was on and explain to him it was OTC and I was doing research on it after a friend told me it was steroids and that I'm freaking out and need a serm to get me back to normal. Might as well go to urgent care and do it since its 1 mile away from my house and I could get prescription today if I do that. How's that? Maybe I'm just freaking out too much right? Is there anything else i should take other than nolvadex serm for pct?

ereed

Awards
oh yeah, I don't want gyno or get the surgery either

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said before, Urgent Care/the ER is for emergencies, and are already heavily burdened (atleast in Canada). It isn't the end of the world waiting until Monday, some guys don't even run a SERM in their PCT and they still come out OK, although your cycle was pretty rough. It's your call.

ereed

Awards
So it looks like I took a STRONG ph for first time. It will probably be my last. I'm not competing or anything, just trying to get buffer and look good. have always took creatine and protein and then friend got me on this ph which really worked...now gonna get the serm so I can be safe and get back to normal and just work out normal and possibly take the novedex XT instead of that strong stuff I was on. So just cause I did this one time doesn't mean I lost my testosterone levels or I'm gonna be in bad shape or anything right? Just by reading PCT, serm, gyno, etc it looks like a big deal than I thought.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
No **** you dont! so youve taken a pill for 4 weeks without even looking up what it was? great one there, jesus we teenagers are suppost to be the stupid ones. You need to get a SERM and fast, otherwise I recommend you pick up some sustain alpha off nutra inleast you will then be able to start PCT with something in a reasonable amount of time. Do not go to the urgent care, you do not need urgent care and will be doing nothing more than wasting doctors time when there are people that do. Find a SERM as a research chemical and look up the dosages for whichever one you use. Good luck! and please next time look up what it is before you put anything else in your body!

ereed

Awards
Now you got me all confused. :( Sigh....so I'm not sure if I should get serm Monday or buy something else as well. Like I said, I will be done with my last dose on Monday morning of the trimethylx. So monday night or tues I need to get the serm correct? So just finish the last 2 days of that ph and start the serm the doc prescribes to me and just keep working out as normal? So I don't need any test boosters or anything else other than the serm? Sorry, not trying to look like an idiot, just trying to make sure I'm doing it right and get what I need.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I really would try buying a SERM as a research chem, there is a chance your doctor will not prescribe you the SERM, mine would not. Since you obviously cannot research and formulate PCT yourself I will set a layout for you.
Week1-4
Sustain alpha- 5 days on 2 days off, recommended dose.
Week1-4
Clomid 100,100,50,50
or nolva (I would recommend nolva) 40,40,30,20

ereed

Awards
does stores like gnc, etc carry the alpha stuff or whatever that brand is? I know someone that works in pharmacy and I MIGHT, MIGHT, MIGHT get hime to get me a prescription for money without him getting caught. lol

ereed

Awards
Just looked at sustain alpha....it looks like lotion from the pic. I swear the more supplements I look at online, the weirder it seems, but thats because I never seen anything like it or never heard of it. Maybe I'm just stepping up my bodybuilding up a notch. :)

ereed

Awards
Just ordered that sustain alpha stuff in 2nd day air from fedex. I'm excited.

ereed

Awards
Now just got to get that serm and I'm set. Will keep you updated.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Good one with the sustain! as for GNC, due to being a brit ive never actually been in GNC lol, but from what I can tell the only good things from GNC is cheap protein bars and the like, my personal advice would be stick to nutraplanet, hell I pay around 40 dollars delivers and all my supps still work out far cheaper from there :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow man.

You are facing a heavy challenge now. I wonder what your liver and kidneys are feeling. You are going to be feeling like crap as you stop. Your going to face a heck of a time, hormonal swings, definite physical side effects, and probably some mental ones. Keep posted on here so we can try and help you recover at least some. But some side effects could be life long.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Well, the job I have we don't have insurance anyway. So I'm just gonna show the dr the bottle I was on and explain to him it was OTC and I was doing research on it after a friend told me it was steroids and that I'm freaking out and need a serm to get me back to normal. Might as well go to urgent care and do it since its 1 mile away from my house and I could get prescription today if I do that. How's that? Maybe I'm just freaking out too much right? Is there anything else i should take other than nolvadex serm for pct?
urgent care is expensive. i'd see your doctor first. relax man. you can't do anything about it till monday, and you'll be fine once you get it :)

ereed

Awards
I'm feeling great though...drinking lots of water and eating right does help. Waiting on the sustain since I got it 2nd day air. Not sure what mood swings you're talking about but people have said I'm little more aggressive and little more bitchy than normal. But who cares, as long as my muscles are little bigger and I'm stronger I'll bitch all I want. lol

ereed

Awards
Just so I know....what if my dr doesn't give me prescription. Would it be wise to buy the serm online or just buy OTC pct? Just so I can keep my options open.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah zero is right. You should have done more research and more preparations and you should of have not got hasty and started that ph and now your looking for the last minute pill. Next time please make sure you have pct on hand before even attempting the cycle next time. Clomid and Nolvadex like these guys said are excellent ask your doc and tell him what happend and I would prolly show him/her the bottle too so he knows exactly how to help you. Im sorry you are facing these probs man But next time be carefull

ereed

Awards
Ughh....bad news. Just talked to my doctor about my situation and he said he can't prescribe that to me and told me to take OTC pct. I'm just gonna buy serm online. Any good places I can buy it from and what kind?

ereed

Awards
Ok, is this serm nolva thing you guys are talking about that are NOLVADEX (GENOX) (TAMOXIFEN) tablets??? Just wanted to make sure it was the right one. And just so I read it correctly...week 1-4 with 40/40/30/20......does that mean day 1-7 I take 40mg per day for first 7 days? And then same with week 2, and then take 30mg for all of week 3, 20mg for all of week 4?

qwick

Awards
"Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva CAN cause or make existing gyno worse. Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). Stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can."

Weeks 1-4 100mg of Clomid (SERM) and 25mg of Aromasin (AI)

ereed

Awards
Just looked up about Toremifene. Is there a difference between the tablets and the liquid form? What are the dosages for 4 week period in both tablets and liquid form?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
doses are the same in whatever form. 40/40/20/20 means 40mg every day for first and second week, then 20mg for weeks 3 and 4.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You said you had a pharmacy connection?

Get a bottle and give the guy some cash!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I hate reading these threads where people ask questions and get their dicks stomped because they are new and inexperienced. Cut the dude a break and help him, not talk **** to him. Don't tell him he needs to run to a DR, thats bullshit.

ereed

Awards
Ok, will do my last dose of the ph tomorrow. Got the toremifene and sustain alpha on order, should have both by end of week. So it will be few days to a week before I start the pct. So I'm just gonna keep lifting and eating like I always do and enjoy the gains I've got from the ph stack and maybe try a test booster either with pct or afterwards. Will keep you guys informed.

qwick

Awards
why do i bother trying? its a common mistake to take nolva with pp and sd! dont do it. use clomid i promise you with thank me later. there isnt a serm u can use for every cycle each one has diff properties and well, nolva is a fail for pp and sd.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man get some milk thistle as well! Your liver is going to be sore after a Tri Meth!

If you are going to go for a few days without SERM and AI then make your last few pills on the PH last. Instead of taking 3 a day take 1. So that you dont have a gap.

You feel good now. But as soon as you stop taking the ph you are going to realise how shut down you are. Hello no libido.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
why do i bother trying? its a common mistake to take nolva with pp and sd! dont do it. use clomid i promise you with thank me later. there isnt a serm u can use for every cycle each one has diff properties and well, nolva is a fail for pp and sd.
Do you read buddy? He said torem not tamoxifen citrate... Not nolva, calm down

getswole3332

Awards
Ok sorry this is kinda random but i have to ask this while its brought up. Im startin mass tabs soon and I have liquidex and liquinolva for PCT. Some consider mass tabs as a superdrol clone with some M1t qualities. If nolva is a fail for superdrol than am i in alittle trouble here with these mass tabs?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok sorry this is kinda random but i have to ask this while its brought up. Im startin mass tabs soon and I have liquidex and liquinolva for PCT. Some consider mass tabs as a superdrol clone with some M1t qualities. If nolva is a fail for superdrol than am i in alittle trouble here with these mass tabs?
Nolva is fine.

getswole3332

Awards
this guy on bb.com was talkin about runnin nolva 60/40/20/20....i wa gonna do 20/20/20/20...what do you guys think?