Will Novedex XT by Gaspari work with this prohoromone I'm on?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have any research why novadex xt is no good l have used it after 4-6 week ph cycles with good results. All l hear is bad reports usually people quick to put it down with no actual use themselves. Remember this coming from Gaspari who had one of the first decent PH's and still is that l can remember superdrol. Can anyone that has actually used Novadex XT give their opinion. Most people can rebound after a 4-6 week course easily unless their older. l know guys that have gone 6 months straight on hardcore AS they need clomid and Nolva for sure but not a 4-6 week PH cycle unless maybe you have doubled dosed for the whole cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Does anyone have any research why novadex xt is no good l have used it after 4-6 week ph cycles with good results. All l hear is bad reports usually people quick to put it down with no actual use themselves. Remember this coming from Gaspari who had one of the first decent PH's and still is that l can remember superdrol. Can anyone that has actually used Novadex XT give their opinion. Most people can rebound after a 4-6 week course easily unless their older. l know guys that have gone 6 months straight on hardcore AS they need clomid and Nolva for sure but not a 4-6 week PH cycle unless maybe you have doubled dosed for the whole cycle.
I see no problem with it. I feel it could be a good addition to pct.

getswole3332

Awards
im no expert but from what ive gathered its just not strong enough to make it back fully from a cycle. like pembroke said you could add it to your pct but i wouldnt count on it solely....remember there is always delayed gyno...what kind of ph's did you use with novedex xt as you pct?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Tren and Epidrol they came back to normal no worries l started my pct Novadex xt, Resveritrol and all my other staples (see my page about me) a week before l stopped my cycle l kept all my gains 7 lbs except about 1-1.5 lbs and l looked leaner.

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
I used novadex xt after an epistane cycle of 20,30,30,40..it worked for me. i always use otc pct and I never had a problem. I guess it depends on the person. The only side I get from my cycle is an increase in blood pressure...i go from 120/70 to 140/80. usually goes down after 4-8 wks w/ some hawthorn berries & c0q10.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Tren and Epidrol they came back to normal no worries l started my pct Novadex xt, Resveritrol and all my other staples (see my page about me) a week before l stopped my cycle l kept all my gains 7 lbs except about 1-1.5 lbs and l looked leaner.
You may have got lucky and I am glad your fine. I would not keep tempting fate though.