the new guy.

rmfootball

Awards
Not to long ago i ran a cycle of methadrol by iforce. my pct consisted of 6-oxo and novedex xt. the cycle went great i put on about 15 pounds after the pct and everything, but probley about a week ago i started to notice my right nip was a bit puffy and there was a bump the size of a marble. i obtained femara and i have been at a dose of 2.5 for about a week. the puffiness has went down but the lump is still present. is it possible that my gyno is prolactin induced?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no, you got gyno cuz u used a superdrol clone without a SERM. you need to do more research. do you even have proper support supps on and off cycle?

rmfootball

Awards
i was under the impression that 6-oxo was a serm. im currencty taking

2.5 letro ed.
milk thislte
fish oil
600 mg b6 spit in to doses
vitex 1200 ed

pboy85

Awards
i was under the impression that 6-oxo was a serm. im currencty taking

2.5 letro ed.
milk thislte
fish oil
600 mg b6 spit in to doses
vitex 1200 ed
what gave you the impression 6-oxo was a serm? milk thistle is not enough, superdrol is a very harsh compound and it can really take a toll on your body. Your liver is not the only thing you should protect. If you dont like to be buying many different supplements then use cycle support, they took the hassle to put what you need in one convenient product. And please, like big papa said, DO more research!! The gyno you have is consequence of not doing so.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
$hit, not another one. listen man, it's really too late to "prepare" now. go to the doc, told him what happened and start saving now for the possibly surgery you might need later

rmfootball

Awards
alright well after doing some research online i've came to the conclusion that i have prolactin induced gyno if there is such a thing. if i squeeze my nip a clear substance comes out. should i continue letro? also i nolvadex but from searching i read that nolvadex can aggravate it more. i made a dumb mistake i never use prohormones or any supps like that. i liked my look better before the cycle

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
alright well after doing some research online i've came to the conclusion that i have prolactin induced gyno if there is such a thing. if i squeeze my nip a clear substance comes out. should i continue letro? also i nolvadex but from searching i read that nolvadex can aggravate it more. i made a dumb mistake i never use prohormones or any supps like that. i liked my look better before the cycle
Get some caber.

How long you been on letro for ?

rmfootball

Awards
i've been on letro about two weeks, where can i get caber? and do you think this would rid me of gyno?

pboy85

Awards
i've been on letro about two weeks, where can i get caber? and do you think this would rid me of gyno?
It is my understanding that once you get gyno it never goes away unless you have surgery to remove the tissue. Products like SERMs or AI might give you the impression that the gyno is going away, but in fact it is only shrinking due to the suppressed estrogen. My advice is not to be squeezing you nipple since this is a positive feedback, think about babies and their "mothers more sucking means more milk". The best thing is for you to get expert advice by going to the doctor.

pboy85

Awards
...forgot to add, caber is short for cabergoline. Cabergoline is a dopamine receptor agonist and it is used to supress prolactin production. And a remainder, you can not post to ask for sources! Google it.

rmfootball

Awards
i went to my doctor and explain what happen. he proscribed me dostinex... so gyno reversal is impossible?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Dostinex is cabergoline!!

rmfootball

Awards
yes sir i'm aware of that. i've read number of threads on how caber can rid you of prolactin induced gyno? i also read that gyno from high prolactin is not permanant and can be reversed? is this true someone help me out please

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
prolactin, yes. Gyno, no.

2 weeks on letro an no shrinkage in the lump? Get on caber 1st. when the lactatin stops, go back on letro and start Nolva.

just an idea.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
yes sir i'm aware of that. i've read number of threads on how caber can rid you of prolactin induced gyno? i also read that gyno from high prolactin is not permanant and can be reversed? is this true someone help me out please
Yes, true.

I would think you'd still have a lump after you stop the prolactin. If so like i mentioned above, start letro.

rmfootball

Awards
thanks for your help man. i've been on caber .5 everday for about 4 days the lump and shrunk alot but is still there. by nolva you mean nolvadex correct?