Side effects of SERMS?

NoFinishLine

Awards
So, I'm running Havoc 30/30/30/40. and Cyclo at 105 <3 caps> a day for 6 weeks.

Was told I'd be shut down pretty hard so I'm gonna run Nolvadex + AI PCT.

A lot of people using cyclo and havoc rarely have any PCT symptoms from what I've read, so I'm gonna thinking about going light on the nolvadex.

Are there any bad sides from taking Nolvadex? Any benefits you get with gains if you avoid taking SERMS? Any kind of risk/reward ratio with limiting its intake?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm running Havoc 30/30/30/40. and Cyclo at 105 <3 caps> a day for 6 weeks.

Was told I'd be shut down pretty hard so I'm gonna run Nolvadex + AI PCT.

A lot of people using cyclo and havoc rarely have any PCT symptoms from what I've read, so I'm gonna thinking about going light on the nolvadex.

Are there any bad sides from taking Nolvadex? Any benefits you get with gains if you avoid taking SERMS? Any kind of risk/reward ratio with limiting its intake?
Side effects may include: Hot flashes, nausea, vomiting. Nolvadex may raise the level of cholesterol and other fats in the blood. Nolvadex may produce an abnormally high level of calcium in the blood. Symptoms include muscle pain and weakness, loss of appetite, and, if severe, kidney failure.

These are more than likely noted with long term use then short 3-4 week cycles. Liver toxicity is another possible side effect.

Also should be noted that Nolva is a carcinogen, according to the ACS.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
milk thisltle and bcaa's with the serm