View Poll Results: 4 more years for Bush? if he could.

Voters
267. This poll is closed
  • yes

91 34.08%
  • no

176 65.92%

Dumb Question- If Bush Could Run Again, Would You Vote For Him?

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Iraq

here are some stats to look at.

2. Running with the Big Boys

Quote Originally Posted by D_town View Post
    Well, aren't you full of far left talking points. Exaggeration please... You you insinuating our President sent anthrax to dissenters. Do you really consider AbU Gharib 'torture' and not plain and simple humiliation? In the case of Guantanimo- waterboarding anyone? As for 9/11 Cinton missed plenty of intel, however Bush's cabinent deserves plenty of fault as well. Gonzalez, he handled it wrong, YES, but did nothing wrong; they can let any US attorney go at any time they want for any reason. The Plame case was Lame. Gimme a break. And, War was declared on us whether we have 'declared' it back or not.

I'm sure you wish out President would be impeached. MoveON.FU

Hopefully my humor does not offend you too much.
    No, your humor does not offend me at all. please continue to add
    your input to these threads as all opinions have value. It is more honest to make statements based upon what you believe as opposed to what you think won't offend anyone!

Here is Bush addressing the Gonzales - Ashcroft incident

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0HEKTr6wrc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

"Hey, I am doing what has to be done" !!!
  3. Banned

Didnt vote for him twice, wouldnt start in '08
    •   

4. Registered User

Bush is a bastard, I can not BELIEVE people on here would even consider voting him back in. He's so ignorant. Even Tenant said Bush was dead set on war for no apparent reason, no matter the intel. Terrorism is a problem and always has been but you can not fight evil with more evil.

War does NOT = Freedom! And that is coming from someone who's grandparents and dad all fought in either the Korean war and/or Vietnam. I was raised to be a "military brat" my whole life. I loved playing GI Joe and wanted to be a pilot in the Air Force when I grew up. I will gladly die for our freedom and the life of loved ones, but I will not die because our leaders view me as a pawn in their personal vendetta.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Its not just the republicans, both of the major parties have got to hell. They've put the parties interests above the nations interests...
    And this is exactly is what is wrong with the entire world, not just our nation's political party!

I wish candidates really cared as much as they pretend to. It's now a war of who has the most money and thus popularity in order to get into office. How democratic is that? Once they are in office, they have that selective memory for what they promised us they would do. Nobody does a damn thing about population control and the severe damage we have already done to our planet. We will pay in the coming years for all we have done. Even scientists are seeing disturbing trends. No "messiah" is coming to save us and fix the **** we have done, it's all on us. People need to see this before we can move forward.
  6. Running with the Big Boys

Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post
    We will pay in the coming years for all we have done. Even scientists are seeing disturbing trends. No "messiah" is coming to save us and fix the **** we have done, it's all on us. People need to see this before we can move forward.
    Wow that's a real bummer...

What will we be paying and to whom ?

Could there be any chance you could be wrong about the doom of our world?
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino View Post
    Wow that's a real bummer...

What will we be paying and to whom ?

Could there be any chance you could be wrong about the doom of our world?
    Very funny The world is not doomed, come on. I am just saying, every action we take has an opposing reaction
  8. Running with the Big Boys

Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post
    Very funny The world is not doomed, come on. I am just saying, every action we take has an opposing reaction
    I was kidding too, but then I heard about this;

http://newworldrhinos.blogspot.com/2...ective-51.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Yup, check out this link, it all fits into place my friends.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55925
  10. Registered User

Didn't vote for him the first two times, wouldn't start now.
  11. Banned

Bush Is The Man, He Stands Up For What He Believes And Doesn't Change His Mind On Issues Cause It Might Not Be Popular. I Voted For Him The First 2 Times And I Would Do It Again If I Could.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbol View Post
    Bush Is The Man, He Stands Up For What He Believes And Doesn't Change His Mind On Issues Cause It Might Not Be Popular. I Voted For Him The First 2 Times And I Would Do It Again If I Could.
    I'm sorry you feel that way, you must be very misinformed. The only thing he stands up for are his own personal financial interests and those of the New World Order.
  13. Registered User

I don't think that ignoring the will of the majority of the population and just doing whatever you want is a virtue. I call that being a dictator.
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way, you must be very misinformed. The only thing he stands up for are his own personal financial interests and those of the New World Order.
    i'm sorry you feel that way. i guess i will just have to be part of his new world order all by myself
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    If he posted "I hate America" i'm sure you would give that a clap to. I thought big muscular guys like us were suppose to be tough, not a bunch of liberal pansies. guess i was wrong
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

If he posted "I hate America" i'm sure you would give that a clap to. I thought big muscular guys like us were suppose to be tough, not a bunch of liberal pansies. guess i was wrong

I think you have a skewed image of what patriotism is. You also don't seem to like to do your own thinking. Neither will get you anywhere, but to each his own.

Its also funny how you lump "big muscular guys" into some ridiculous stereotype. You must live in tv land. Been to Green Acres lately?
  18. Registered User

It's really sad that so many people have world views as retarded as this. It's obvious this guy cares more about the 'image' of his politcal views than the consequences.
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    It's really sad that so many people have world views as retarded as this. It's obvious this guy cares more about the 'image' of his politcal views than the consequences.
    sorry guys, i just put america first. i know how much you must hate that as a fellow american
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

hey bitc h i was in the U.S Marine Corps! INFANTRY!!!
    dont tell me $hit about hating America!
  21. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    hey bitc h i was in the U.S Marine Corps! INFANTRY!!!
    dont tell me $hit about hating America!
    they let gays in the military?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

LOL!! you are a funny guy! enjoy your short stay in this board.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

yeah and they let cokehead rednecks into the white house too!
  24. Registered User

On a positive note, I am gonna miss his comical antics.
  25. Running with the Big Boys

Thumbs down

John Kerry and Al Gore were designated losers. They along with Bob Dole existed only to create the illusion that there was a choice!

Al Gore was not endorsed by Bill Clinton, how embarrassing after 8 years of being Clinton's vice president!!! Loser !

John Kerry both George Bush's cousin and Fraternity mate!
    WTF out of 300 million people Bush runs against his own cousin !

Kerry let the Bush people make him out to be the "coward" in the campaign even though he was actually in Vietnam, while Bush was.., well nobody is really sure where? something about missing records!

Kerry spent 20 million dollars on anti voter fraud systems, then conceded the election with out even considering the Ohio ballots !! WTF !!!
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    John Kerry has only been good at thre things:

1). Lying

2). Selling out his country

3). Getting lonely rich women to marry him and give him their money.

Okay, the last one's maybe not so bad.

He is a phony shell of a man. 100% product of the political marketing machine. I have seen tapes of him saying one thing to one crowd, then taking the exact opposite position just one hour later--giving each exactly what they wanted to hear. Now THAT is leadership!

I was an airborne medic in the 504th PIR. Just wanted to point out that Kerry also put himself in for some of his own awards from Vietnam, As a combat veteran, let me tell everyone that that is some pathetic crap. Just my $00.02...........
  27. Banned

You can't win with no success condition. WInning means achieving success. We haven't defined what success is so how can we ever achieve it.

Additionally we are NOT in a war. We have not been to war since WWII. Military action, yes, but not war. There IS A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Heck, we havent' even defined an opponent in this "war."

And how can you say he was trying to divert attention with cruise missiles when he was launching them at Osama Bin Laden. His intelligence reports made a mistake. The SAME MISTAKE THAT BUSH MADE AT TH START OF THE IRAQ INVASION.

At the start of the Iraq invasion, Bush ordered the bombing of a farm on a river in Iraq. His intel said Saddam was vacationing there. His intel also said tehre was a bunker there. So he had 2 stealth bombers go in and drop bunker busters on the farm.

It turns out that the only people there at the time were a bunch of servants, no one else. Approximately 500 people there, most of them killed in the blast. And what they thought was a bunker turned out to jsut be a winecellar. Nice. To top it off, because of that bombing, it compeltely blew our surprise advantage in the invasion. Plus it gave Saddam extra time to escape. Awesome job.

Either way, it is a "war" we will either win, or perish.

You are not living in reality on this issue, my friend. Sometimes it does boil down to us or them.

Bill Clinton killed innocent people with cruise missiles to try to divert attention from his own crimes. I'm ashamed a fellow Michiganian, Rep David Bonior, stood up before Congress and said "I cannot believe the Republicans are trying to impeach the President while we are at war!". Wag the dog?
  28. Banned

No offense, but you really do not have a firm grasp of the situation here. War is hell, yong man. Always was, always will be. We cannot define an opponent that cowardly hides amongst children, withou a uniform. Funny, the onoly complaints of Geneva Convention violations are made against us.
    If you cannot define your opponent you cannot declare war on them. You can, through covert operations and police efforts thwart them or combat them when you uncover them, but you cannot declare war on them. Conventional warfare only works against armies, not terrorist cells.

Your words support an enemy who kidnaps babies, executes them, then booby traps their little bodies so their grieving parents have their arms blown up when they retrieve their dead baby's body.
    Empty rhetoric. Typical, "if you don't follow Bush without question, the terrorists win!"

The most UNAmerican thing anyone cna ever do is obey without question.

The simple fact is we stopped the next Adolph Hitler *SNIP*
    I invoke Godwin's Law

I do have a 15 year military career, a Secret Security Clearance (recently relinquished when I was discharged LAST WEEK--YAHOO!!!), and a lot of real life experience. Those of us who see the world for what it is understand we have to do what we have to do. Or there will be no "Land of the Free".
    BTW, it never was "free".
    No you only see the underbelly, you don't see the real world, you see the worst side of the world and nothing else.

Sometimes one must climb down from the Ivory Tower and get their hands dirty. And bloody.
    Again, rhetoric. You see things in black and white. Us against them even when you don't even know who the heck "them" is. You'd rather shoot first and ask questionis later. You ignore all the things which actually cause terrorism in the first place. You ignore the conditions which allow increases in recruitment by terrorist groups.

Combatting terrorism through police action worked for 200 years. The use of military blunt force is now proving to not only be ineffective, but to actually contribute to increased enrollment in terrorist groups and increase the number of terrorist which are more likely to target the US specifically. THAT is directly from our very own CIA.
  29. Banned

I'm afraid there is so much head-in-the-sand stuff in your post, I cannot respond to it all. See the world. Live life. It will all become apparent to you. You are smart--just inexperienced in the ways of Man and the world.
    Translation: you've given up. You don't want to respond because you have no vali response.

"Police Action" told me all I needed to see to understand your position. And you simply are not qualified, by what you write, to comment on military science. I am.
    Terrorists are small individual cells and camps. You cannot fight those with a big lumbering conventional army.

Please do not make me out to be an evil person who would murder innocents--that is what the terrorists you support do. My morals, ethics and kindess are not in question here on this Board, I hope.
    Never said you murder innocents, just said that blindly agreeing with the President or administration without question is UNAMERICAN. Even more UnAmerican is demanding others do the same.

In the meantime, remember this: these people would walk up to you and cut your throat in an instant. You cannot use reason against unreasonable people. How do you spell "Koombyah"? LOL You can only defend that which is yours, and that which you believe in.
    Appeal to Fear fallacy
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

let's vote in chuck norris
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking Testrenx What would you recomend for post cycle
    By sonofsatan666 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:56 AM
  2. Replies: 41