View Poll Results: 4 more years for Bush? if he could.

Voters
267. This poll is closed
  • yes

91 34.08%
  • no

176 65.92%

Dumb Question- If Bush Could Run Again, Would You Vote For Him?

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. i have to say that i am enjoying reading this thread because i like the honesty

2. Quote Originally Posted by cj1130
    i have to say that i am enjoying reading this thread because i like the honesty
    Notice too how the poll here roughly reflects the poll numbers in the real world regarding his approval ratings, etc? That's interesting, as I always viewed this board as having a larger conservative presence. Maybe liberals are just lurking, I honestly expected this to be more of a 50/50 split as it progressed.
    •   

3. no, but i will miss laughing at all his funny faces and expressions

4. Quote Originally Posted by ckohl23
    no, but i will miss laughing at all his funny faces and expressions
    No ****. Bill Maher comes up with some of the best funny photos of W I've ever seen. I'm also going to miss his butchery of the English language when he's gone.

5. I didnt vote for him the last 2 times and I surely wouldnt vote for him again. I am going to miss him though. No President has ever cracked me up the way he has. The way he smirks at the most inopportune times and his creative use of the english language are the things I'll miss the most.
    •   

6. Maynard Meek posted up a list of what good Bush has done. I found some things finally. I had to undertake a massive spiritual journey and undertook many an epic quest.

- Declaring war on both terrorism and the English language. Now I can make up new words as I see fit. Besides, why do I have to follow some words created by dead white men? I'm a revolutionary, a savior, like Bush.

- Wiped his ass with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Since they're pretty old I figured they felt smooth on his ass. Thats why he smirks. His ass is fresh and clean. I would be smiling too.

- The world still isn't a smoking hole but there's still 2 years left. That has to count for something, kind of like partial credit given to us on tests.

- Taken secret and shady governments to new and exciting heights. Its like climbing Mount Everest. Instead of climbing a mountain, he's ruining people's lives. Every day I read the newspaper to see if he's going to eliminate another civil liberty...without an actual vote taking place.

- He hasn't choked on a pretzel in years. Well, that we know about. For that, I salute him.

- Multi-trillion dollar budgets but almost every social service is getting slashed and military numbers don't add up to the amount being spent. Billions are missing and nobody wants to check it out. So props to Bush for introducing the Bizarro Economy.

- Finally, he has set the bar so low that any average joe can be President and still have 59+ million goobers vote and probably pray for him to win.

7. Not just no Hell No!

8. Why are you all degrading McCain? He would make a great President. The man was a POW and a war hero, how the heck does he not have any testicles or fortitude?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning
    I didnt vote for him the last 2 times and I surely wouldnt vote for him again. I am going to miss him though. No President has ever cracked me up the way he has. The way he smirks at the most inopportune times and his creative use of the english language are the things I'll miss the most.
    He is funny. I love when Letterman makes fun of him with the "Greateest Moments in Presidential History" bit. Funny as hell.

10. No one really likes Bush. But Bush or Hitlary? Hmm... Bush. Bush or McCain? McCain is more competent, even though he is a douche bag. McCain. Bush or Kerry? Id rather pound my nuts with a hammer on the sidewalk than see Kerry as president. Bush is a moron, but less of a Moron than any Democratic candidate. He actually got better grades than Kerry remember.
    Thats not a story the NYT covered. And Al Gore has just gone off the deep end. All of a sudden he looks like the homosexual love child of Karl Marx and Michael Moore.

Its better to go AWOL like Bush than to serve with the intention of betraying your country to launch a left wing political career. IE Kerry.

I hate republicans... But I really ****ing hate liberals.

11. I'll admit, though I dislike Bush is heart was in the right place. Problem is his plan has sucked ass.

What we needed was a general leading this nation. A skilled general with a great track record for victory.

12. hell fukin noo, that guy has basically run us in debt, taken our civil libertys, pretty much stands for everything i'm against, (even war aside) Cause saddem was a peace of ****, but at least he was keepin islame in check down there.

God we need a strong liberal to run up against the Neo con's but dosnt seem to matter since there all basically in bed with each other anyways, they just blind us with this whole DEMvsREP as a way to divid and concurr.

**** illect bill gates, dude already has all the money he needs so he won't get bought out. And he's done wonderful things with his Gates foundation.

Dr liftalot

13. Actually he hasn't done much good at all. Pumping money in causes that for years and years have been given billions only to fail is not a smart way to hand out funds. His most recent "gift" of money was to a tax exempt trust fund of sorts. Within this fund, though he cannot have access to his money directly, he still keeps his net worth and credit. A net worth that is now untouchable by the IRS. In short, he just pays less taxes then he did before. Most multi-millionairs do what he has done to save his cash from government hands....

The new figues shows that our "debt" is not nearly as much as projected figure the media expressed it would be. Last year, our economy grew at 3.5 percent, and in the first quarter of this year, it grew at an annual rate of 5.6 percent. Over the past three years, our economy has grown by more than $1.3 trillion, an amount that is larger than the size of the entire Canadian or South Korean economy.

Thanks to economic growth and the rise in tax revenues, this year the deficit will shrink to 2.3 percent of GDP. That's about the same as the average over the past 40 years.

Here are some hard numbers: Our originial projection for this year's budget deficit was $423 billion. That was a projection. That's what we thought was going to happen. That's what Bush sent up to the Congress, here's what he thinks. The report from OMB tells us that this year's deficit will actually come in at about $296 billion. At this rate we can cut the federal deficit in half by 2008 -- or 2009. Bush is now a full year ahead of schedule.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    hell fukin noo, that guy has basically run us in debt, taken our civil libertys, pretty much stands for everything i'm against, (even war aside) Cause saddem was a peace of ****, but at least he was keepin islame in check down there.

God we need a strong liberal to run up against the Neo con's but dosnt seem to matter since there all basically in bed with each other anyways, they just blind us with this whole DEMvsREP as a way to divid and concurr.

**** illect bill gates, dude already has all the money he needs so he won't get bought out. And he's done wonderful things with his Gates foundation.

Dr liftalot
    Do you try to spell as bad as you do or is it sarcasm to spell terrible and say ignorant things...

15. Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Do you try to spell as bad as you do or is it sarcasm to spell terrible and say ignorant things...
    I wasnt being sarcastic, he really did those things. I just happen to make that post mid sleep cycle after taking REM! I was out of it hard core, sorry about general lack of spell check and grammer.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    hell fukin noo, that guy has basically run us in debt, taken our civil libertys, pretty much stands for everything i'm against, (even war aside) Cause saddem was a peace of ****, but at least he was keepin islame in check down there.
    Dr liftalot
    OK now that Maynard provided some insight on the Debt Ill handle the civil liberties.

What exact liberties of yours have been infringed upon? Let me here about these invisible phantom liberties you believe are gone. There is nothing that pisses me off than all these ACLU ***** freaks that think Al Quaida should be able to call people in America and not be listened to. Remember, the CIA and FBI's hands were tied by leftist idealistically ignoranst douche bags in the first place. This is the reason the Gov't was completely powerless to prevent 911. And keeping Al Qaida members awake, forcing them to listen to rap music, interrogating them with women is Torture now? Give me a ****ing break. All these childishly idealistic leftist Mooreon freaks need their parents and families killed by terrorists, then they might wake up.

17. I have voted for him twice,mostly because I despised his opponents.John Kerry could run against the anti-christ and I still couldn't vote for him. I do not agree with everything our president does with the war in Iraq at the top of my list of things I do not agree with, but I would vote for him again against any candidate the demoncats would produce.I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "get the U.S. out of the U.N. and U.N. out of the U.S. give me a candidate who feels this way and also one who wants to slay the beast that is the irs and he/she has my vote regardless of party affiliation.

18. I think Bush's decisions have ****ed up the world, and the country pretty bad. My kids, when I eventually have them, will be dealing with the negative repercussions from this administration, and Im sure theirs will too.

BV

19. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    OK now that Maynard provided some insight on the Debt Ill handle the civil liberties.

What exact liberties of yours have been infringed upon? Let me here about these invisible phantom liberties you believe are gone. There is nothing that pisses me off than all these ACLU ***** freaks that think Al Quaida should be able to call people in America and not be listened to. Remember, the CIA and FBI's hands were tied by leftist idealistically ignoranst douche bags in the first place. This is the reason the Gov't was completely powerless to prevent 911. And keeping Al Qaida members awake, forcing them to listen to rap music, interrogating them with women is Torture now? Give me a ****ing break. All these childishly idealistic leftist Mooreon freaks need their parents and families killed by terrorists, then they might wake up.

I noticed you asked the commen question which most bush supporters ask. "What libertys of yours have been infringed apon" ? > Personally not alot, but he's the biggest threat to our liberty outside of radical or general muslims considering the radicals make up a good 90% of islam from what we've seen as of late.

Just do a little google search and it should bring up all the answers you seek as far as bush changing laws left and right, He's changed more laws and done more to harm the constitution then any good he's done. Now i don't neccarly think him taking out saddam was a bad thing, but lets face the facts. He's done a number on everyone and is a moron who's managed to outsource American Jobs *good paying ones* and is on the side of big corperation.

I know they have a team of lawyers judges etc all put together from around the US to debate how he's using his presidental powers and how he wants to change the consitition. Let me quote something they found " He destroying the checks and balances our nation was built apon"

Now outside of his radical flaws in fiergn policey,The guy is against things like gay mairrage, abortion, stem cell research, etc. All things i believe in, i believe in the right to persue life liberty and justice. His warping of laws to protect us from our selve's using fear and catchey frazes has just gone to far. I understand a need for national security, but i would not sacarific my liberty for security. As in the words of all Benjamin Franklin
    Those who would sacrific Liberty for Security DESERVE NETHER.

I have nothing against your political views and since i like everyone on AM i'll just agree to disagree since politices are like opionins and opionins are like *******s, because everyone has one. And things tend to get messey.

Anyways, i'll be sure to come back when i'm not about to pass out and spell check/site my sources etc. I managed to take a meletonin and Rem/powerfull (i work graveyard) and my fiancey calls me to come pick her up from work as she's sick. ARG! me tired!~

Take care guys!
    drliftalot:bb:

20. And holding people without fair and due process is also against our policey's

21. no sir

22. my goodness 73 people said yes?

I didnt vote for him yet, and wouldnt start now.

23. wow this is a old thread. i wonder if all those people that said yes back then would say yes now?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    wow this is a old thread. i wonder if all those people that said yes back then would say yes now?

Yes, I would.

25. YES I would also!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking Testrenx What would you recomend for post cycle
    By sonofsatan666 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 01:56 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:04 AM
  3. PP run, what would you add??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 06:20 PM