Black Panthers are good guys....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Nole1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    45
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    244

    Black Panthers are good guys....


    Must be, the administration must've sternly warned them or something, because they certainly decided to not seek justice.

    EDITORIAL: Protecting Black Panthers - Washington Times

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Reverse Racism, A-Okay in America!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    They defaulted in their position as defendants and thereby should of been automatically quilty by law. This happens with RIAA etc. To dismiss the case AFTER they were found guilty is ****ing bull****.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    412

    Unfortunately I am not surprised at this at all.

    Anyone who is surprised needs to comes to terms with the fact that we are dealing with an administration that has no intentions of keeping with the classical ideals that this country was founded on.

    This will prove to be the tip of the iceburg, it is only going to get worse from here. Yay for identity politics!
  5. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1619

    Wow.....still laughing at the people who made this happen. Maybe they will see at the end...nope .....blinded by color.
  6. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    wow....
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Wow.....still laughing at the people who made this happen. Maybe they will see at the end...nope .....blinded by color.
    And now very well could have a racial leaning supreme judge on the panel.. oh happy days
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Makes me sick, but it's no surprise. I just can't believe we voted this guy in. *sigh*

    We need to scream about stuff like this. Wake up America.
  9. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And now very well could have a racial leaning supreme judge on the panel.. oh happy days
    No, no, no... she's not racist, just more enlightened b/c she's not white.
  10. Registered User
    Nole1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    45
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    244

    Class warfare and racial warfare is exactly what BHO wants. Take down the rich, share the $$, kill off ingeniuity, progress. Force everyone to need to turn to the Gov't for assistance.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Class warfare and racial warfare is exactly what BHO wants. Take down the rich, share the $$, kill off ingeniuity, progress. Force everyone to need to turn to the Gov't for assistance.
    Communism slowly injected from the inside... that is till China recalls their debt, then we begin to fly the damn red flag.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    At first I said wow but then I remebered that this VERY same thing, which the article led off by mocking, happened right here in alabama about 50 years ago only it involed 6 members of the KKK who got off due to lack of evidence. Even though 17 people seen them kill this black man and his wife, and one member even admitted it....now that's comedy.

    And I will not even begin to talk about the other, noted, 5 times that it happened here. Yes, it still all sits in the alabama court system's records...lol...
    An eye for an eye, eh?

    Pow
  13. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Oh my bad, I suppose hanging black people was legal until 1960's .. I've been thoroughly schooled on the subject matter...i stand corrected...wtf?
  14. Registered User
    Nole1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    45
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    244

    I don't think hanging anyone is condoned by anyone on this board, and justice probably wasn't done then, and that was wrong.

    Two wrongs or 8 wrongs or whatever, never make a right.

    This was a clear and cut case of these guys blocking the entrance at a voting poll and harrassing folks that they didn't think were going to vote how they wanted them to. As mentioned, they were guilty already by not showing up to enter their plea.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Oh my bad, I suppose hanging black people was legal until 1960's .. I've been thoroughly schooled on the subject matter...i stand corrected...wtf?
    Wait... what?.... Seriously? You are rebutting this atrocity with that... WHEN IN THE F##K did anyone here condone anything you have stated?

    I am just dumbfounded on how you could ever defend this... racism from ANY direction sickens me, as I am sure does many people on here. When one side is corrected, the other side has free reign for racial standoffs and race baiting? If that is the case, how in the hell are we advancing in this country as is being touted from some of the highest authorities in this country? Given a hand in voter bullying and then saying it was for the greater good.... greater good for who?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Wait... what?.... Seriously? You are rebutting this atrocity with that... WHEN IN THE F##K did anyone here condone anything you have stated?

    I am just dumbfounded on how you could ever defend this... racism from ANY direction sickens me, as I am sure does many people on here. When one side is corrected, the other side has free reign for racial standoffs and race baiting? If that is the case, how in the hell are we advancing in this country as is being touted from some of the highest authorities in this country? Given a hand in voter bullying and then saying it was for the greater good.... greater good for who?

    Adams
    I am not saying that anyone is condoning it; however, do you believe that EVERYONE on this board feels that racism is wrong? I would wager a lifetime of earnings that it is TRUE in every aspect that there are racist individuals on this board. And, that post, be that as it may, was for THOSE EYES. If the shoe doesn't fit don't force it.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  17. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    I don't think hanging anyone is condoned by anyone on this board, and justice probably wasn't done then, and that was wrong.

    Two wrongs or 8 wrongs or whatever, never make a right.

    This was a clear and cut case of these guys blocking the entrance at a voting poll and harrassing folks that they didn't think were going to vote how they wanted them to. As mentioned, they were guilty already by not showing up to enter their plea.
    You are correct ... I typed "an eye for an eye" for a reason, but i'll not get into that in this thread ... but YES I AGREE two wrongs do not make it right to do it...nor was I condoning any actions of the black panthers. If you break a law, or are found guilty of something (and is truly guilty) then I believe you should suffer the consequences, end of story, regardless of color or belief.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I am not saying that anyone is condoning it; however, do you believe that EVERYONE on this board feels that racism is wrong? I would wager a lifetime of earnings that it is TRUE in every aspect that there are racist individuals on this board. And, that post, be that as it may, was for THOSE EYES. If the shoe doesn't fit don't force it.
    No doubt, racism appears in all walks of life, not disagreeing.

    Lets reverse this reversal, do you not think there would be the same outcry if it was KKK blocking the way to voting booths in a predominantly black neighborhood? Cause I personally would still be calling it bulls**t. I dont think the post was intended for racially motivated individuals, but to point out the hypocritical aspect of this administration and blatant disregard of one side of the fence. The only people this dismissal pleases is the Black Panthers, and other racially motivated, gives a reason to keep the same path they were already walking... why change those fanatical tactics if you are just going to be let go?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Registered User
    Jimmy Alto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    101

    I wouldn't compare the Black Panthers to the KKK but they should've been prosecuted either way.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Alto View Post
    I wouldn't compare the Black Panthers to the KKK but they should've been prosecuted either way.
    Just stating two racially motivated groups.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    At first I said wow but then I remebered that this VERY same thing, which the article led off by mocking, happened right here in alabama about 50 years ago only it involed 6 members of the KKK who got off due to lack of evidence. Even though 17 people seen them kill this black man and his wife, and one member even admitted it....now that's comedy.

    And I will not even begin to talk about the other, noted, 5 times that it happened here. Yes, it still all sits in the alabama court system's records...lol...
    An eye for an eye, eh?

    Pow
    Hi. I'm Kwycke Mynd. And, you're most obviously Ree Tard. I've heard so much about you, Mr. Tard. I'm glad we can finally meet.

    So, the year is 2009. In Japanese it's precisely 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分. And, unless you can hook the black panthers in question up with my bro Marty McFly and good 'ol Doc, send them back 50 years in time and erase the past 50 years worth of political and cultural progress, then your little comparison is worth [1/infinity].

    Now, let me ask you a serious question Mr. Tard. At the place specified, at time 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分, do you believe that the KKK members in question would have gotten away with what they did? Do you think the KKK members in question would have been let off the hook by President Obama's good buddy Mr. Holder if they did exactly what the Black Panthers did?

    Those are rhetorical questions Mr. Tard, you don't have to answer them. The jury knows the answer, I rest my case.

    And, don't worry... no hard feelings whatsoever. I know why you think they way you do. 馬鹿ですから。
  22. Registered User
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Bend IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    291

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Hi. I'm Kwycke Mynd. And, you're most obviously Ree Tard. I've heard so much about you, Mr. Tard. I'm glad we can finally meet.

    So, the year is 2009. In Japanese it's precisely 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分. And, unless you can hook the black panthers in question up with my bro Marty McFly and good 'ol Doc, send them back 50 years in time and erase the past 50 years worth of political and cultural progress, then your little comparison is worth [1/infinity].

    Now, let me ask you a serious question Mr. Tard. At the place specified, at time 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分, do you believe that the KKK members in question would have gotten away with what they did? Do you think the KKK members in question would have been let off the hook by President Obama's good buddy Mr. Holder if they did exactly what the Black Panthers did?

    Those are rhetorical questions Mr. Tard, you don't have to answer them. The jury knows the answer, I rest my case.

    And, don't worry... no hard feelings whatsoever. I know why you think they way you do. 馬鹿ですから。
    Whats up with disrespecting the men for what he said? Thats not called for. Anyhow this is gonna be a touchy subject either way it goes
    so I better give my two cents. Of course people are gonna call this reverse racism when the shoe has been placed on the other foot. Lets not forget why this happend, GW reelection year when all those ballets got messed up. It was no mistake. Thats why people were standing outside those polls. The media twist everything anyway. These black Panthers are not even the same as the original Black Panther Party. These guys are more radical. The Original Black Panther Party was about empowerment for its people and protection. I dont care how long ago somthing happend The point of the matter is that it happend and still does to this day. When was the last time a white men was beat or shot 50 times by the police. The KKK still holds rallys till this day, they just dont get the media coverage. Blacks were just trying to secure this election and not get suckerd like we have been so many times in the past and present day. For any one saying that rascism dosent still exist towerds blacks is foolish. This crap about now we have a black president and things are finally equal is a bunch of mess. These guys were wrong but why did they react this way? They realize that there is still a fight for equality for African Americans in this country. I dont agree with there tatics because of my Christan belifs, but I do undestand there pain with being a black man in america. People can throw out there opinions all they wont about how things have changed, and they have to a certain degree. But our experience with living it day to day holds more weight. Personaly Im not that impressed with Obama, hes not the men that I thought he would be. Oh yeah I would bet my yearly salary that many people on this thread has had or still have racist views towerds blacks and have defenently droped the N bomb about some one. Lets not be silly Bro.
  23. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Ya know what... I just get absolutely retarded sick of people saying ridiculous things about the present and linking them to irrelevant past events. And, I honestly cannot stand it anymore. That type of thought is not, in the least bit, motivated by logic or fairness and it's highly damaging to the nation because it's racially motivated isolationist propaganda. If some things are worth of respect, then it would seem logical that other things are worth of disrespect. The content of his post was surely worthy of disrespect because it is the embodiment of everything that is responsible for taking this great country into the crapper.

    And, I understand what I said was a bit trollish and insensitive and is entirely inappropriate. But, I'm really not sorry for it. I can't stand to appease that mindset any longer. It is not deserving of appeasement, understanding, or even pity. Although, I'm sure he's a nice guy... so maybe I lied and I'm 10% sorry.

    As much as anybody else, I want to see everybody succeed, regardless of color, ethnicity, or religion. To me, one of the things that makes me exceedingly happy (and all tingly inside) is seeing the success of my student-friends who immigrate from countries like Kenya and are wildly successful because they have goals and they work hard to achieve them. And, what pisses me off beyond belief is when people use racially charged political statements based off of irrelevant past actions of dead men to create racial isolationism and resentful sentiment. And you know what? Many of my African immigrant friends agree with me!!! They see this nation in from an entirely different perspective and rarely experience the so-called "problems" so many African Americans claim to be commonplace.

    Just look at what you're saying right now. You claim that GWB disenfranchised blacks and that, as a response, the Black Panthers came in with batons and racial slurs in support for another black man for president (because he's black). [As an aside, there WASN'T disenfranchisement... it was totally normal ballot spoilage due to people not reading the damn directions; see note below] Then you accept what the media said with regards to disenfranchisement (a primarily liberal media with an interest in promoting a democratic agenda) and then claim it cannot be trusted in what they said about the Black Panthers. Make up your mind. And, now that man has won and the president of the USA is a black man with a strong Muslim background. And you're STILL going to pull out the race card? That is A-B-S-U-R-D and doesn't deserve the semi-reasonable discourse I'm giving it.

    While racism in it's true "skin color" form does exist, it's relatively uncommon. With our current president's election--remember, it's largely whites who show up to the polls and vote, so they are primarily responsible for getting him into office!--in conjunction with the success of African immigrants there is no good evidence suggesting that skin color negatively effects any racial group in the US in this day and age. You CHOOSE to think that way because of the plight of the African American community. You CHOOSE to think that way because it's much better than the alternative, that it's a cultural problem (the actual issue). The African American culture does not appreciate values, such as education, which are available to them and would afford them the opportunity to succeed. Therefore they do no succeed! The culture has it's interest largely vested in things like sports and gangster rap, teaches isolationist crap and encourages resentment and complacency.

    I mean, look at this crap:

    Content analysis of 56 African American high school students’ descriptions of the meaning of ‘‘acting Black’’ revealed five underlying content dimensions: (1) academic/scholastic, (2) aesthetic/stylistic, (3) behavioral, (4) dispositional, and (5) impressionistic. With the exception of the qualities in the aesthetic/stylistic category, the respondents attributed primarily negative qualities to ‘‘acting Black.’’ Although Black youths’ perspectives on ‘‘acting White’’ has been a topic of great interest among those concerned about the academic achievement gap between Black and White youths, results of the present study suggest that the quest to improve academic and social achievement among African American youths will need to focus on altering youths’ definitions of ‘‘acting Black.’’

    http://www.springerlink.com/content/...ext.pdf?page=1

    Culture is a huge deal, and it's the problem here... no color. That's why the success of African immigrants is largely determined by their country of origin. (I.e. Kenyans and Somali's have vastly different success rates). In addition, consider this: African immigrants have THE HIGHEST education attainment rates of any immigrant group in the US with an astounding 48.9% of all African immigrants holding a diploma, far exceeding both white and Asian communities. Nobody held them back, and they're wildly successful in the workforce.

    The point is this: Black's need to stop justifying unjust actions because of temporally irrelevant historical events. They need to stop blaming their underwhelming achievement on non-existent oppressive white intervention and inequality. They need to start looking at African American culture and fixing it--it's obviously not producing the results the black community desires. This is the land of opportunity. This is a time where opportunity is equally available to everybody in this land. Nowhere else on the planet will you find the opportunity you have here, so learn to love it, embrace your Americanism, stop isolating yourselves, and make America proud rather than making excuses. And lastly, above all else, value the truth and don't replace what is true with what you wish were true simply because what you wish for resonates with your emotional state better than the actual truth.


    NOTE on disenfranchisment (or lack thereof):
    What happened in Florida in 2000 is some voters spoiled their ballots, voting for two candidates or not making a discernible mark on their ballot. This happens in every election, but these mistakes were magnified in Florida because of the scrutiny that came with Bush's 500-vote margin. Peter Kirsanow, a Republican member of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission and a one-man truth squad about the Florida controversy, estimates the rate of spoilage in Florida at roughly 3 percent.

    That is similar to the 2.6 percent rate in 1996, when Democrats failed to scream about disenfranchisement. The spoilage rate in heavily Democratic Chicago in 2000 was almost 6 percent, double that of Florida. The sad fact is, according to Kirsanow, ballots tend to be spoiled more in low-income areas (white or black), areas where many people haven't graduated high school, and areas where there are a large number of first-time voters.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/...0410221457.asp

    ^ Think about it... you'd have to be retarded to believe the disenfranchisement argument. If it were that easy for republicans to steal elections there wouldn't even be a democratic party.
  24. Registered User
    Rick28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    34
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Alto View Post
    I wouldn't compare the Black Panthers to the KKK but they should've been prosecuted either way.
    I do, just a milder form of racism but wrong nevertheless!
  25. Registered User
    Nole1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    45
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    244

    Original point still stands - Holder did the wrong thing, but nothing will be done about it. The media hasn't touched this since day 1.

    Just like they haven't touched the fact that that Army kid fresh out of basic was shot in Arkansas, and another was wounded. Yet, they harp daily on the plight of poor Doctor Tillman being shot and killed by a radical Pro-lifer. Both deaths are equally disturbing, but the FACT that the shooting of the Soldiers (who volunteered to serve) on American soil is a terrorist act has gone completely uncovered. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc., have all failed as reliable media outlets to the general population.

    I'll also mention that President Obama made a National remark regarding the tragic shooting of the doctor, but made NO National public statement regarding the shooting death of a soldier who he is supposed to be Commander in Chief for. He had to be contacted by a local Arkansas (Little Rock) station to get comment that was only directed at that community.

    Now he is on Apology Tour II..........how in the world have we fallen into this abyss?
  26. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    I don't have issues with "blacks" but I do with the "culture" that Kwyk was referring to in his last post. So what. You have the right to dislike whites who live in trailer parks, do meth and steal metal and calling them "white trash" doesn't defacto make you a racist just like me calling someone a "nigger" doesn't make me one. Anyone who gets offended over words thinks too highly of themselves.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  27. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    This guy's my favorite. "I hate crackas! I hate every last iota of a cracka!"

    YouTube - The New Black Panther Party PT.2
  28. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I don't have issues with "blacks" but I do with the "culture" that Kwyk was referring to in his last post. So what. You have the right to dislike whites who live in trailer parks, do meth and steal metal and calling them "white trash" doesn't defacto make you a racist just like me calling someone a "nigger" doesn't make me one. Anyone who gets offended over words thinks too highly of themselves.
    This is what I've been saying. I'm a culturalist, not a racist.
  29. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Original point still stands - Holder did the wrong thing, but nothing will be done about it. The media hasn't touched this since day 1.

    Just like they haven't touched the fact that that Army kid fresh out of basic was shot in Arkansas, and another was wounded. Yet, they harp daily on the plight of poor Doctor Tillman being shot and killed by a radical Pro-lifer. Both deaths are equally disturbing, but the FACT that the shooting of the Soldiers (who volunteered to serve) on American soil is a terrorist act has gone completely uncovered. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc., have all failed as reliable media outlets to the general population.

    I'll also mention that President Obama made a National remark regarding the tragic shooting of the doctor, but made NO National public statement regarding the shooting death of a soldier who he is supposed to be Commander in Chief for. He had to be contacted by a local Arkansas (Little Rock) station to get comment that was only directed at that community.

    Now he is on Apology Tour II..........how in the world have we fallen into this abyss?
    I don't at all agree with these people killing abortion doctors, but how many doctors have been killed? Isn't it like five? Versus millions of babies. -

    But I digress...I don't agree, yet I don' really care.
  30. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I don't have issues with "blacks" but I do with the "culture" that Kwyk was referring to in his last post. So what. You have the right to dislike whites who live in trailer parks, do meth and steal metal and calling them "white trash" doesn't defacto make you a racist just like me calling someone a "nigger" doesn't make me one. Anyone who gets offended over words thinks too highly of themselves.
    Racism is not words, it is built off of ignorance. You can call someone a name, be it, whatever name that is and it will still not be racism by definition. To hate someone just because of their skin color is ignorance, pure and simple.

    As far as kywck goes, everything that he has said I have witnessed before. Hell, all of the meetings which I have been a part of and spok during, containing whites, blacks, Mexicans, Cubans, etc, I have came across those types of statements so they really do not bother me. I mean, the effects of name calling sort of faded during elementary school.

    I thought the statement was quite funny. Also, I understand your positions as they are quite common. The statement which I made was never really to support, or not, the actions of the black panthers. It was to simply give a view of how these same occurrences happened in the past and nothing was done about those either. If you would have read further, you would have realized this ... but, i digress.

    The statements that kywck made about "taking this back in time" and the president only helps to further what I was talking about. The truth of the matter is, Kywck, we cannot go back 50 years and erase anything. So, those points, as small as they may have been, are amazingly, even more irrelevant. We cannot change the past. It is as it happened. And, thanks for making the point crystal clear. No, those KKK members would not have been let off by our current president, at all. You are certainly correct in that assumption.
    However, those KKK members were let off by our past supreme court judge from yesteryear and pardoned by the governor from yesteryear as a misunderstanding (in two specific cases). Or, let me be specific, lack of evidence, though one even admitted to doing it...

    I have no intentions of allowing the past to fuel my beliefs in people in this modern day and age. I know that racism still exist. I understand that of the people that I work with everyday, some are racist. Hell, i've had a guy that I work with everyday tell me that I am the only cool <insert race here> that he has ever worked with, yet, he still dislikes everyone else of "my kind". Wonder what he tells his friends outside of work about me? Actually, he says good things...laughable really. He only says this because he has worked with me and now KNOWS me for me and not for skin color, or lack of color, depends on how you view it. He says today, "if every <insert race here> was like you, I wouldn't have a problem with those "insert race here". It is not that he is stupid but, specifically, he is ignorant. He is too ignorant to realize that if he took time to talk to others of "my kind", he would find multiples of individuals that he likes...once again, laughable, yet true.

    Now let's flip this script. Do you honestly believe that if some black men were to kill a white guy, today, or a white family that our president would "pardon them". Absolutely not!
    Please try and read beyond your allegations that I am using this to try and play the race card.
    The article started off asking if this happened "back then" would "they" have been let off the "hook" as you call it. I was specifically mocking the article on it's opening statements by saying that yes, they would, hell they got off for murder, so why not.

    That type of thought is not, in the least bit, motivated by logic or fairness and it's highly damaging to the nation because it's racially motivated isolationist propaganda
    Oh, come now....is it really? Propaganda? What opinions or point of views am I spreading? In that statement, where did I spread my own point of view or opinion? I merely stated documented facts ...
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  31. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post

    As much as anybody else, I want to see everybody succeed, regardless of color, ethnicity, or religion. To me, one of the things that makes me exceedingly happy (and all tingly inside) is seeing the success of my student-friends who immigrate from countries like Kenya and are wildly successful because they have goals and they work hard to achieve them. And, what pisses me off beyond belief is when people use racially charged political statements based off of irrelevant past actions of dead men to create racial isolationism and resentful sentiment. And you know what? Many of my African immigrant friends agree with me!!! They see this nation in from an entirely different perspective and rarely experience the so-called "problems" so many African Americans claim to be commonplace.


    While racism in it's true "skin color" form does exist, it's relatively uncommon. With our current president's election--remember, it's largely whites who show up to the polls and vote, so they are primarily responsible for getting him into office!--in conjunction with the success of African immigrants there is no good evidence suggesting that skin color negatively effects any racial group in the US in this day and age. You CHOOSE to think that way because of the plight of the African American community. You CHOOSE to think that way because it's much better than the alternative, that it's a cultural problem (the actual issue). The African American culture does not appreciate values, such as education, which are available to them and would afford them the opportunity to succeed. Therefore they do no succeed! The culture has it's interest largely vested in things like sports and gangster rap, teaches isolationist crap and encourages resentment and complacency.

    I mean, look at this crap:

    Content analysis of 56 African American high school students’ descriptions of the meaning of ‘‘acting Black’’ revealed five underlying content dimensions: (1) academic/scholastic, (2) aesthetic/stylistic, (3) behavioral, (4) dispositional, and (5) impressionistic. With the exception of the qualities in the aesthetic/stylistic category, the respondents attributed primarily negative qualities to ‘‘acting Black.’’ Although Black youths’ perspectives on ‘‘acting White’’ has been a topic of great interest among those concerned about the academic achievement gap between Black and White youths, results of the present study suggest that the quest to improve academic and social achievement among African American youths will need to focus on altering youths’ definitions of ‘‘acting Black.’’

    http://www.springerlink.com/content/...ext.pdf?page=1

    Culture is a huge deal, and it's the problem here... no color. That's why the success of African immigrants is largely determined by their country of origin. (I.e. Kenyans and Somali's have vastly different success rates). In addition, consider this: African immigrants have THE HIGHEST education attainment rates of any immigrant group in the US with an astounding 48.9% of all African immigrants holding a diploma, far exceeding both white and Asian communities. Nobody held them back, and they're wildly successful in the workforce.

    The point is this: Black's need to stop justifying unjust actions because of temporally irrelevant historical events. They need to stop blaming their underwhelming achievement on non-existent oppressive white intervention and inequality. They need to start looking at African American culture and fixing it--it's obviously not producing the results the black community desires. This is the land of opportunity. This is a time where opportunity is equally available to everybody in this land. Nowhere else on the planet will you find the opportunity you have here, so learn to love it, embrace your Americanism, stop isolating yourselves, and make America proud rather than making excuses. And lastly, above all else, value the truth and don't replace what is true with what you wish were true simply because what you wish for resonates with your emotional state better than the actual truth.

    WOW, you say that you do not believe in the act of promoting propaganda, yet, you are sleeping with it in all of these statements like a $5.00 hooker.
    Temporally irrelevant historical events? Wow again. You have amazed me yet again.
    For someone that does not think ignorantly, you are holding ignorance up, like you have it written on a sign, marching back and forth in a picket line....

    You should be proud of yourself. You go at the other poster, telling him to pick a side, or choose yet you are saying that this is a land of individual opportunity and then bash blacks for choosing to perform music? Why not bash blacks for choosing to perform gospel, hell, we are not all Christians. So, maybe that offends me supremely.

    Again, you are putting a base on racism as if it was about the "color" of someone's skin only. If you are going to write the argument, write it all out in plain view so that we can all have a look. Racism is about hating someone because of just that color and not taking the time or opportunity to further understand that person for who they are. Racism is about listening to others and allowing them to tell you that you should hate this person because they are of a different race than you are and not having the opportunity to choose for yourself if you would enjoy this person's friendship or not.

    You are talking about blacks giving excuses for their lack of success and I agree, blacks should quit making up excuses for their losses. This is just as well as ALL OTHER RACES should quit blaming the "system" for their losses and short comings. Hell, people need to quit blaming the government for every small mishap that comes up also.

    But, I am talking about people hating others just due to their skin color and being so ignorant that they cannot see the good in someone just because of that.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  32. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    The original black panthers, if you truly read the history, did not talk about killing off whites. They taught equal rights for everyone, period. Even some of the panthers met with kkk members in order to come to a balance. These guys in this new age are preaching hate, which, I have no respect for.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  33. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't at all agree with these people killing abortion doctors, but how many doctors have been killed? Isn't it like five? Versus millions of babies. -

    But I digress...I don't agree, yet I don' really care.
    What's absolutely pathetic is that we have people going around claiming to be Christians and killing abortion doctors? And, they are doing it because they are trying to preserve life? Ummmm, does anyone see the complete silly irony in this?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  34. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    What's absolutely pathetic is that we have people going around claiming to be Christians and killing abortion doctors? And, they are doing it because they are trying to preserve life? Ummmm, does anyone see the complete silly irony in this?
    Haha. Yes. Those kinds of people do more damage to the name "Christian" than anyone else.
  35. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    The original black panthers, if you truly read the history, did not talk about killing off whites. They taught equal rights for everyone, period. Even some of the panthers met with kkk members in order to come to a balance. These guys in this new age are preaching hate, which, I have no respect for.
    Ya. The New Black Panther Party has absolutely no affiliation with the original group. I can't say I agree with the original 100%, but they were in no way as extreme as these dudes.
  36. Registered User
    Rick28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    34
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    The original black panthers, if you truly read the history, did not talk about killing off whites. They taught equal rights for everyone, period. Even some of the panthers met with kkk members in order to come to a balance. These guys in this new age are preaching hate, which, I have no respect for.
    You are 100% correct and this backs up those statements:

    http://www.marxists.org/history/usa/...lack-panthers/
    http://www.socialistalternative.org/...nther/ch2.html
    YouTube - New Black Panthers
    YouTube - Black Panthers Cause Problems In Philadelphia
    YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    What's absolutely pathetic is that we have people going around claiming to be Christians and killing abortion doctors? And, they are doing it because they are trying to preserve life? Ummmm, does anyone see the complete silly irony in this?
    You are acting that since you are a Christian you have no leeway for true poetic justice. I am a Christian and fully support the death penalty. Most do not grab to the scripture word for word, but believe in their own interpretation... one of the many great things we were given as human beings, freedom of thought. I think abortion doctors should be punished by death, especially for the upcoming live birth abortions that is attached to the FOCA (If a baby survives an abortion, then just left on the table to cry and die, no support given, now we aren't quantifying life even after birth). So yes, for the greater good some must die some times.

    Do I think that guy was right to shoot him without due process? No. But do I have sympathy for a man who has removed life after life from this world? Nope.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  38. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    how in the world have we fallen into this abyss?
    Because when Republicans had their chance they ****ed the dog so hard it left a blood trail.
  39. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This is what I've been saying. I'm a culturalist, not a racist.
    Same difference in PC terms.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Because when Republicans had their chance they ****ed the dog so hard it left a blood trail.
    Unfortunately, this started well before the last admin, and you know that CDB. The slippery slope started far back and gained the most momentum with the Carter Admin... from there it has been a downward spiral.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Old Cellucor P6 Black Good or Bad?
    By bakerderek0 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM
  2. PH Black Magik. Good stuff
    By xmonsterv23x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. Any good? PS Black LABEL
    By jayrocker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  5. Panthers Win! Touchdown GlenOaks!
    By Cool in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in