Reverse Racism, A-Okay in America!

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They defaulted in their position as defendants and thereby should of been automatically quilty by law. This happens with RIAA etc. To dismiss the case AFTER they were found guilty is ****ing bullshit.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I am not surprised at this at all.

Anyone who is surprised needs to comes to terms with the fact that we are dealing with an administration that has no intentions of keeping with the classical ideals that this country was founded on.

This will prove to be the tip of the iceburg, it is only going to get worse from here. Yay for identity politics!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow.....still laughing at the people who made this happen. Maybe they will see at the end...nope .....blinded by color.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.....still laughing at the people who made this happen. Maybe they will see at the end...nope .....blinded by color.
And now very well could have a racial leaning supreme judge on the panel.. oh happy days

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Makes me sick, but it's no surprise. I just can't believe we voted this guy in. *sigh*

We need to scream about stuff like this. Wake up America.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Class warfare and racial warfare is exactly what BHO wants. Take down the rich, share the $$, kill off ingeniuity, progress. Force everyone to need to turn to the Gov't for assistance.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Class warfare and racial warfare is exactly what BHO wants. Take down the rich, share the $$, kill off ingeniuity, progress. Force everyone to need to turn to the Gov't for assistance.
Communism slowly injected from the inside... that is till China recalls their debt, then we begin to fly the damn red flag.

Adams

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
At first I said wow but then I remebered that this VERY same thing, which the article led off by mocking, happened right here in alabama about 50 years ago only it involed 6 members of the KKK who got off due to lack of evidence. Even though 17 people seen them kill this black man and his wife, and one member even admitted it....now that's comedy.

And I will not even begin to talk about the other, noted, 5 times that it happened here. Yes, it still all sits in the alabama court system's records...lol...
An eye for an eye, eh?

Pow

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad, I suppose hanging black people was legal until 1960's .. I've been thoroughly schooled on the subject matter...i stand corrected...wtf?

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I don't think hanging anyone is condoned by anyone on this board, and justice probably wasn't done then, and that was wrong.

Two wrongs or 8 wrongs or whatever, never make a right.

This was a clear and cut case of these guys blocking the entrance at a voting poll and harrassing folks that they didn't think were going to vote how they wanted them to. As mentioned, they were guilty already by not showing up to enter their plea.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my bad, I suppose hanging black people was legal until 1960's .. I've been thoroughly schooled on the subject matter...i stand corrected...wtf?
Wait... what?.... Seriously? You are rebutting this atrocity with that... WHEN IN THE F##K did anyone here condone anything you have stated?

I am just dumbfounded on how you could ever defend this... racism from ANY direction sickens me, as I am sure does many people on here. When one side is corrected, the other side has free reign for racial standoffs and race baiting? If that is the case, how in the hell are we advancing in this country as is being touted from some of the highest authorities in this country? Given a hand in voter bullying and then saying it was for the greater good.... greater good for who?

Adams

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Wait... what?.... Seriously? You are rebutting this atrocity with that... WHEN IN THE F##K did anyone here condone anything you have stated?

I am just dumbfounded on how you could ever defend this... racism from ANY direction sickens me, as I am sure does many people on here. When one side is corrected, the other side has free reign for racial standoffs and race baiting? If that is the case, how in the hell are we advancing in this country as is being touted from some of the highest authorities in this country? Given a hand in voter bullying and then saying it was for the greater good.... greater good for who?

Adams
I am not saying that anyone is condoning it; however, do you believe that EVERYONE on this board feels that racism is wrong? I would wager a lifetime of earnings that it is TRUE in every aspect that there are racist individuals on this board. And, that post, be that as it may, was for THOSE EYES. If the shoe doesn't fit don't force it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't think hanging anyone is condoned by anyone on this board, and justice probably wasn't done then, and that was wrong.

Two wrongs or 8 wrongs or whatever, never make a right.

This was a clear and cut case of these guys blocking the entrance at a voting poll and harrassing folks that they didn't think were going to vote how they wanted them to. As mentioned, they were guilty already by not showing up to enter their plea.
You are correct ... I typed "an eye for an eye" for a reason, but i'll not get into that in this thread ... but YES I AGREE two wrongs do not make it right to do it...nor was I condoning any actions of the black panthers. If you break a law, or are found guilty of something (and is truly guilty) then I believe you should suffer the consequences, end of story, regardless of color or belief.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not saying that anyone is condoning it; however, do you believe that EVERYONE on this board feels that racism is wrong? I would wager a lifetime of earnings that it is TRUE in every aspect that there are racist individuals on this board. And, that post, be that as it may, was for THOSE EYES. If the shoe doesn't fit don't force it.
No doubt, racism appears in all walks of life, not disagreeing.

Lets reverse this reversal, do you not think there would be the same outcry if it was KKK blocking the way to voting booths in a predominantly black neighborhood? Cause I personally would still be calling it bulls**t. I dont think the post was intended for racially motivated individuals, but to point out the hypocritical aspect of this administration and blatant disregard of one side of the fence. The only people this dismissal pleases is the Black Panthers, and other racially motivated, gives a reason to keep the same path they were already walking... why change those fanatical tactics if you are just going to be let go?

Adams

Jimmy Alto

Awards
I wouldn't compare the Black Panthers to the KKK but they should've been prosecuted either way.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
At first I said wow but then I remebered that this VERY same thing, which the article led off by mocking, happened right here in alabama about 50 years ago only it involed 6 members of the KKK who got off due to lack of evidence. Even though 17 people seen them kill this black man and his wife, and one member even admitted it....now that's comedy.

And I will not even begin to talk about the other, noted, 5 times that it happened here. Yes, it still all sits in the alabama court system's records...lol...
An eye for an eye, eh?

Pow
Hi. I'm Kwycke Mynd. And, you're most obviously Ree Tard. I've heard so much about you, Mr. Tard. I'm glad we can finally meet.

So, the year is 2009. In Japanese it's precisely 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分. And, unless you can hook the black panthers in question up with my bro Marty McFly and good 'ol Doc, send them back 50 years in time and erase the past 50 years worth of political and cultural progress, then your little comparison is worth [1/infinity].

Now, let me ask you a serious question Mr. Tard. At the place specified, at time 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分, do you believe that the KKK members in question would have gotten away with what they did? Do you think the KKK members in question would have been let off the hook by President Obama's good buddy Mr. Holder if they did exactly what the Black Panthers did?

Those are rhetorical questions Mr. Tard, you don't have to answer them. The jury knows the answer, I rest my case.

And, don't worry... no hard feelings whatsoever. I know why you think they way you do. 馬鹿ですから。

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Hi. I'm Kwycke Mynd. And, you're most obviously Ree Tard. I've heard so much about you, Mr. Tard. I'm glad we can finally meet.

So, the year is 2009. In Japanese it's precisely 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分. And, unless you can hook the black panthers in question up with my bro Marty McFly and good 'ol Doc, send them back 50 years in time and erase the past 50 years worth of political and cultural progress, then your little comparison is worth [1/infinity].

Now, let me ask you a serious question Mr. Tard. At the place specified, at time 二千九年 六月 四日 午後 六時 四分, do you believe that the KKK members in question would have gotten away with what they did? Do you think the KKK members in question would have been let off the hook by President Obama's good buddy Mr. Holder if they did exactly what the Black Panthers did?

Those are rhetorical questions Mr. Tard, you don't have to answer them. The jury knows the answer, I rest my case.

And, don't worry... no hard feelings whatsoever. I know why you think they way you do. 馬鹿ですから。
Whats up with disrespecting the men for what he said?:dunno: Thats not called for. Anyhow this is gonna be a touchy subject either way it goes
so I better give my two cents. Of course people are gonna call this reverse racism when the shoe has been placed on the other foot. Lets not forget why this happend, GW reelection year when all those ballets got messed up. It was no mistake. Thats why people were standing outside those polls. The media twist everything anyway. These black Panthers are not even the same as the original Black Panther Party. These guys are more radical. The Original Black Panther Party was about empowerment for its people and protection. I dont care how long ago somthing happend The point of the matter is that it happend and still does to this day. When was the last time a white men was beat or shot 50 times by the police. The KKK still holds rallys till this day, they just dont get the media coverage. Blacks were just trying to secure this election and not get suckerd like we have been so many times in the past and present day. For any one saying that rascism dosent still exist towerds blacks is foolish. This crap about now we have a black president and things are finally equal is a bunch of mess. These guys were wrong but why did they react this way? They realize that there is still a fight for equality for African Americans in this country. I dont agree with there tatics because of my Christan belifs, but I do undestand there pain with being a black man in america. People can throw out there opinions all they wont about how things have changed, and they have to a certain degree. But our experience with living it day to day holds more weight. Personaly Im not that impressed with Obama, hes not the men that I thought he would be. Oh yeah I would bet my yearly salary that many people on this thread has had or still have racist views towerds blacks and have defenently droped the N bomb about some one. Lets not be silly Bro.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ya know what... I just get absolutely retarded sick of people saying ridiculous things about the present and linking them to irrelevant past events. And, I honestly cannot stand it anymore. That type of thought is not, in the least bit, motivated by logic or fairness and it's highly damaging to the nation because it's racially motivated isolationist propaganda. If some things are worth of respect, then it would seem logical that other things are worth of disrespect. The content of his post was surely worthy of disrespect because it is the embodiment of everything that is responsible for taking this great country into the crapper.

And, I understand what I said was a bit trollish and insensitive and is entirely inappropriate. But, I'm really not sorry for it. I can't stand to appease that mindset any longer. It is not deserving of appeasement, understanding, or even pity. Although, I'm sure he's a nice guy... so maybe I lied and I'm 10% sorry.

As much as anybody else, I want to see everybody succeed, regardless of color, ethnicity, or religion. To me, one of the things that makes me exceedingly happy (and all tingly inside) is seeing the success of my student-friends who immigrate from countries like Kenya and are wildly successful because they have goals and they work hard to achieve them. And, what pisses me off beyond belief is when people use racially charged political statements based off of irrelevant past actions of dead men to create racial isolationism and resentful sentiment. And you know what? Many of my African immigrant friends agree with me!!! They see this nation in from an entirely different perspective and rarely experience the so-called "problems" so many African Americans claim to be commonplace.

Just look at what you're saying right now. You claim that GWB disenfranchised blacks and that, as a response, the Black Panthers came in with batons and racial slurs in support for another black man for president (because he's black). [As an aside, there WASN'T disenfranchisement... it was totally normal ballot spoilage due to people not reading the damn directions; see note below] Then you accept what the media said with regards to disenfranchisement (a primarily liberal media with an interest in promoting a democratic agenda) and then claim it cannot be trusted in what they said about the Black Panthers. Make up your mind. And, now that man has won and the president of the USA is a black man with a strong Muslim background. And you're STILL going to pull out the race card? That is A-B-S-U-R-D and doesn't deserve the semi-reasonable discourse I'm giving it.

While racism in it's true "skin color" form does exist, it's relatively uncommon. With our current president's election--remember, it's largely whites who show up to the polls and vote, so they are primarily responsible for getting him into office!--in conjunction with the success of African immigrants there is no good evidence suggesting that skin color negatively effects any racial group in the US in this day and age. You CHOOSE to think that way because of the plight of the African American community. You CHOOSE to think that way because it's much better than the alternative, that it's a cultural problem (the actual issue). The African American culture does not appreciate values, such as education, which are available to them and would afford them the opportunity to succeed. Therefore they do no succeed! The culture has it's interest largely vested in things like sports and gangster rap, teaches isolationist crap and encourages resentment and complacency.

I mean, look at this crap:

Content analysis of 56 African American high school students’ descriptions of the meaning of ‘‘acting Black’’ revealed five underlying content dimensions: (1) academic/scholastic, (2) aesthetic/stylistic, (3) behavioral, (4) dispositional, and (5) impressionistic. With the exception of the qualities in the aesthetic/stylistic category, the respondents attributed primarily negative qualities to ‘‘acting Black.’’ Although Black youths’ perspectives on ‘‘acting White’’ has been a topic of great interest among those concerned about the academic achievement gap between Black and White youths, results of the present study suggest that the quest to improve academic and social achievement among African American youths will need to focus on altering youths’ definitions of ‘‘acting Black.’’

http://www.springerlink.com/content/uq314v64342x5r07/fulltext.pdf?page=1

Culture is a huge deal, and it's the problem here... no color. That's why the success of African immigrants is largely determined by their country of origin. (I.e. Kenyans and Somali's have vastly different success rates). In addition, consider this: African immigrants have THE HIGHEST education attainment rates of any immigrant group in the US with an astounding 48.9% of all African immigrants holding a diploma, far exceeding both white and Asian communities. Nobody held them back, and they're wildly successful in the workforce.

The point is this: Black's need to stop justifying unjust actions because of temporally irrelevant historical events. They need to stop blaming their underwhelming achievement on non-existent oppressive white intervention and inequality. They need to start looking at African American culture and fixing it--it's obviously not producing the results the black community desires. This is the land of opportunity. This is a time where opportunity is equally available to everybody in this land. Nowhere else on the planet will you find the opportunity you have here, so learn to love it, embrace your Americanism, stop isolating yourselves, and make America proud rather than making excuses. And lastly, above all else, value the truth and don't replace what is true with what you wish were true simply because what you wish for resonates with your emotional state better than the actual truth.

NOTE on disenfranchisment (or lack thereof):
What happened in Florida in 2000 is some voters spoiled their ballots, voting for two candidates or not making a discernible mark on their ballot. This happens in every election, but these mistakes were magnified in Florida because of the scrutiny that came with Bush's 500-vote margin. Peter Kirsanow, a Republican member of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission and a one-man truth squad about the Florida controversy, estimates the rate of spoilage in Florida at roughly 3 percent.

That is similar to the 2.6 percent rate in 1996, when Democrats failed to scream about disenfranchisement. The spoilage rate in heavily Democratic Chicago in 2000 was almost 6 percent, double that of Florida. The sad fact is, according to Kirsanow, ballots tend to be spoiled more in low-income areas (white or black), areas where many people haven't graduated high school, and areas where there are a large number of first-time voters.
http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/lowry200410221457.asp

^ Think about it... you'd have to be retarded to believe the disenfranchisement argument. If it were that easy for republicans to steal elections there wouldn't even be a democratic party.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Original point still stands - Holder did the wrong thing, but nothing will be done about it. The media hasn't touched this since day 1.

Just like they haven't touched the fact that that Army kid fresh out of basic was shot in Arkansas, and another was wounded. Yet, they harp daily on the plight of poor Doctor Tillman being shot and killed by a radical Pro-lifer. Both deaths are equally disturbing, but the FACT that the shooting of the Soldiers (who volunteered to serve) on American soil is a terrorist act has gone completely uncovered. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc., have all failed as reliable media outlets to the general population.

I'll also mention that President Obama made a National remark regarding the tragic shooting of the doctor, but made NO National public statement regarding the shooting death of a soldier who he is supposed to be Commander in Chief for. He had to be contacted by a local Arkansas (Little Rock) station to get comment that was only directed at that community.

Now he is on Apology Tour II..........how in the world have we fallen into this abyss?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I don't have issues with "blacks" but I do with the "culture" that Kwyk was referring to in his last post. So what. You have the right to dislike whites who live in trailer parks, do meth and steal metal and calling them "white trash" doesn't defacto make you a racist just like me calling someone a "nigger" doesn't make me one. Anyone who gets offended over words thinks too highly of themselves.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have issues with "blacks" but I do with the "culture" that Kwyk was referring to in his last post. So what. You have the right to dislike whites who live in trailer parks, do meth and steal metal and calling them "white trash" doesn't defacto make you a racist just like me calling someone a "nigger" doesn't make me one. Anyone who gets offended over words thinks too highly of themselves.
This is what I've been saying. I'm a culturalist, not a racist.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original point still stands - Holder did the wrong thing, but nothing will be done about it. The media hasn't touched this since day 1.

Just like they haven't touched the fact that that Army kid fresh out of basic was shot in Arkansas, and another was wounded. Yet, they harp daily on the plight of poor Doctor Tillman being shot and killed by a radical Pro-lifer. Both deaths are equally disturbing, but the FACT that the shooting of the Soldiers (who volunteered to serve) on American soil is a terrorist act has gone completely uncovered. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, etc., have all failed as reliable media outlets to the general population.

I'll also mention that President Obama made a National remark regarding the tragic shooting of the doctor, but made NO National public statement regarding the shooting death of a soldier who he is supposed to be Commander in Chief for. He had to be contacted by a local Arkansas (Little Rock) station to get comment that was only directed at that community.

Now he is on Apology Tour II..........how in the world have we fallen into this abyss?
I don't at all agree with these people killing abortion doctors, but how many doctors have been killed? Isn't it like five? Versus millions of babies. -

But I digress...I don't agree, yet I don' really care.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Racism is not words, it is built off of ignorance. You can call someone a name, be it, whatever name that is and it will still not be racism by definition. To hate someone just because of their skin color is ignorance, pure and simple.

As far as kywck goes, everything that he has said I have witnessed before. Hell, all of the meetings which I have been a part of and spok during, containing whites, blacks, Mexicans, Cubans, etc, I have came across those types of statements so they really do not bother me. I mean, the effects of name calling sort of faded during elementary school.

I thought the statement was quite funny. Also, I understand your positions as they are quite common. The statement which I made was never really to support, or not, the actions of the black panthers. It was to simply give a view of how these same occurrences happened in the past and nothing was done about those either. If you would have read further, you would have realized this ... but, i digress.

The statements that kywck made about "taking this back in time" and the president only helps to further what I was talking about. The truth of the matter is, Kywck, we cannot go back 50 years and erase anything. So, those points, as small as they may have been, are amazingly, even more irrelevant. We cannot change the past. It is as it happened. And, thanks for making the point crystal clear. No, those KKK members would not have been let off by our current president, at all. You are certainly correct in that assumption.
However, those KKK members were let off by our past supreme court judge from yesteryear and pardoned by the governor from yesteryear as a misunderstanding (in two specific cases). Or, let me be specific, lack of evidence, though one even admitted to doing it...

I have no intentions of allowing the past to fuel my beliefs in people in this modern day and age. I know that racism still exist. I understand that of the people that I work with everyday, some are racist. Hell, i've had a guy that I work with everyday tell me that I am the only cool <insert race here> that he has ever worked with, yet, he still dislikes everyone else of "my kind". Wonder what he tells his friends outside of work about me? Actually, he says good things...laughable really. He only says this because he has worked with me and now KNOWS me for me and not for skin color, or lack of color, depends on how you view it. He says today, "if every <insert race here> was like you, I wouldn't have a problem with those "insert race here". It is not that he is stupid but, specifically, he is ignorant. He is too ignorant to realize that if he took time to talk to others of "my kind", he would find multiples of individuals that he likes...once again, laughable, yet true.

Now let's flip this script. Do you honestly believe that if some black men were to kill a white guy, today, or a white family that our president would "pardon them". Absolutely not!
Please try and read beyond your allegations that I am using this to try and play the race card.
The article started off asking if this happened "back then" would "they" have been let off the "hook" as you call it. I was specifically mocking the article on it's opening statements by saying that yes, they would, hell they got off for murder, so why not.

That type of thought is not, in the least bit, motivated by logic or fairness and it's highly damaging to the nation because it's racially motivated isolationist propaganda
Oh, come now....is it really? Propaganda? What opinions or point of views am I spreading? In that statement, where did I spread my own point of view or opinion? I merely stated documented facts ...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As much as anybody else, I want to see everybody succeed, regardless of color, ethnicity, or religion. To me, one of the things that makes me exceedingly happy (and all tingly inside) is seeing the success of my student-friends who immigrate from countries like Kenya and are wildly successful because they have goals and they work hard to achieve them. And, what pisses me off beyond belief is when people use racially charged political statements based off of irrelevant past actions of dead men to create racial isolationism and resentful sentiment. And you know what? Many of my African immigrant friends agree with me!!! They see this nation in from an entirely different perspective and rarely experience the so-called "problems" so many African Americans claim to be commonplace.

While racism in it's true "skin color" form does exist, it's relatively uncommon. With our current president's election--remember, it's largely whites who show up to the polls and vote, so they are primarily responsible for getting him into office!--in conjunction with the success of African immigrants there is no good evidence suggesting that skin color negatively effects any racial group in the US in this day and age. You CHOOSE to think that way because of the plight of the African American community. You CHOOSE to think that way because it's much better than the alternative, that it's a cultural problem (the actual issue). The African American culture does not appreciate values, such as education, which are available to them and would afford them the opportunity to succeed. Therefore they do no succeed! The culture has it's interest largely vested in things like sports and gangster rap, teaches isolationist crap and encourages resentment and complacency.

I mean, look at this crap:

Content analysis of 56 African American high school students’ descriptions of the meaning of ‘‘acting Black’’ revealed five underlying content dimensions: (1) academic/scholastic, (2) aesthetic/stylistic, (3) behavioral, (4) dispositional, and (5) impressionistic. With the exception of the qualities in the aesthetic/stylistic category, the respondents attributed primarily negative qualities to ‘‘acting Black.’’ Although Black youths’ perspectives on ‘‘acting White’’ has been a topic of great interest among those concerned about the academic achievement gap between Black and White youths, results of the present study suggest that the quest to improve academic and social achievement among African American youths will need to focus on altering youths’ definitions of ‘‘acting Black.’’

http://www.springerlink.com/content/uq314v64342x5r07/fulltext.pdf?page=1

Culture is a huge deal, and it's the problem here... no color. That's why the success of African immigrants is largely determined by their country of origin. (I.e. Kenyans and Somali's have vastly different success rates). In addition, consider this: African immigrants have THE HIGHEST education attainment rates of any immigrant group in the US with an astounding 48.9% of all African immigrants holding a diploma, far exceeding both white and Asian communities. Nobody held them back, and they're wildly successful in the workforce.

The point is this: Black's need to stop justifying unjust actions because of temporally irrelevant historical events. They need to stop blaming their underwhelming achievement on non-existent oppressive white intervention and inequality. They need to start looking at African American culture and fixing it--it's obviously not producing the results the black community desires. This is the land of opportunity. This is a time where opportunity is equally available to everybody in this land. Nowhere else on the planet will you find the opportunity you have here, so learn to love it, embrace your Americanism, stop isolating yourselves, and make America proud rather than making excuses. And lastly, above all else, value the truth and don't replace what is true with what you wish were true simply because what you wish for resonates with your emotional state better than the actual truth.
WOW, you say that you do not believe in the act of promoting propaganda, yet, you are sleeping with it in all of these statements like a $5.00 hooker.
Temporally irrelevant historical events? Wow again. You have amazed me yet again.
For someone that does not think ignorantly, you are holding ignorance up, like you have it written on a sign, marching back and forth in a picket line....

You should be proud of yourself. You go at the other poster, telling him to pick a side, or choose yet you are saying that this is a land of individual opportunity and then bash blacks for choosing to perform music? Why not bash blacks for choosing to perform gospel, hell, we are not all Christians. So, maybe that offends me supremely.

Again, you are putting a base on racism as if it was about the "color" of someone's skin only. If you are going to write the argument, write it all out in plain view so that we can all have a look. Racism is about hating someone because of just that color and not taking the time or opportunity to further understand that person for who they are. Racism is about listening to others and allowing them to tell you that you should hate this person because they are of a different race than you are and not having the opportunity to choose for yourself if you would enjoy this person's friendship or not.

You are talking about blacks giving excuses for their lack of success and I agree, blacks should quit making up excuses for their losses. This is just as well as ALL OTHER RACES should quit blaming the "system" for their losses and short comings. Hell, people need to quit blaming the government for every small mishap that comes up also.

But, I am talking about people hating others just due to their skin color and being so ignorant that they cannot see the good in someone just because of that.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The original black panthers, if you truly read the history, did not talk about killing off whites. They taught equal rights for everyone, period. Even some of the panthers met with kkk members in order to come to a balance. These guys in this new age are preaching hate, which, I have no respect for.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't at all agree with these people killing abortion doctors, but how many doctors have been killed? Isn't it like five? Versus millions of babies. -

But I digress...I don't agree, yet I don' really care.
What's absolutely pathetic is that we have people going around claiming to be Christians and killing abortion doctors? And, they are doing it because they are trying to preserve life? Ummmm, does anyone see the complete silly irony in this?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's absolutely pathetic is that we have people going around claiming to be Christians and killing abortion doctors? And, they are doing it because they are trying to preserve life? Ummmm, does anyone see the complete silly irony in this?
Haha. Yes. Those kinds of people do more damage to the name "Christian" than anyone else.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original black panthers, if you truly read the history, did not talk about killing off whites. They taught equal rights for everyone, period. Even some of the panthers met with kkk members in order to come to a balance. These guys in this new age are preaching hate, which, I have no respect for.
Ya. The New Black Panther Party has absolutely no affiliation with the original group. I can't say I agree with the original 100%, but they were in no way as extreme as these dudes.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
You are 100% correct and this backs up those statements:

http://www.marxists.org/history/usa/workers/black-panthers/
http://www.socialistalternative.org/literature/panther/ch2.html
YouTube - New Black Panthers
YouTube - Black Panthers Cause Problems In Philadelphia
YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are acting that since you are a Christian you have no leeway for true poetic justice. I am a Christian and fully support the death penalty. Most do not grab to the scripture word for word, but believe in their own interpretation... one of the many great things we were given as human beings, freedom of thought. I think abortion doctors should be punished by death, especially for the upcoming live birth abortions that is attached to the FOCA (If a baby survives an abortion, then just left on the table to cry and die, no support given, now we aren't quantifying life even after birth). So yes, for the greater good some must die some times.

Do I think that guy was right to shoot him without due process? No. But do I have sympathy for a man who has removed life after life from this world? Nope.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because when Republicans had their chance they ****ed the dog so hard it left a blood trail.
Unfortunately, this started well before the last admin, and you know that CDB. The slippery slope started far back and gained the most momentum with the Carter Admin... from there it has been a downward spiral.

Adams

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, this started well before the last admin, and you know that CDB. The slippery slope started far back and gained the most momentum with the Carter Admin... from there it has been a downward spiral.
I agree, the degeneration has been constant and long lived. However recall that recently we still had people like Dole and Lott and Bar in the senate and congress. These were guys with some vestige of the Old Right in them and perhaps a hint of fiscal discipline. These last eight years though are when the NeoCons really came into their own, and man did they screw the pooch like no one else. Spending and wars all over the place. If the country is a road trip we just let that uncle drive and he made a bee line straight to Thailand and the little boys boutique.

Not necessarily... finding disgust in Gang banger, and a Mexican are two completely different things.
Not to the PC crowd. Race and culture are essentially synonymous to them. Hating a gang banger means you hate blacks to them. Why do you think they call some blacks oreos? It's not really their skin color that matters in the end, though it's a convenient dividing line that will do in a pinch. It's the culture. It always has been.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, the degeneration has been constant and long lived. However recall that recently we still had people like Dole and Lott and Bar in the senate and congress. These were guys with some vestige of the Old Right in them and perhaps a hint of fiscal discipline. These last eight years though are when the NeoCons really came into their own, and man did they screw the pooch like no one else. Spending and wars all over the place. If the country is a road trip we just let that uncle drive and he made a bee line straight to Thailand and the little boys boutique.
I think the last admin was played the hand they were dealt... my biggest gripe is spending. We differ on wars. I think war was inevitable since the US was considered a big pussy from the lack of response from the former administration. I cannot get on board with the waste of spending at all, Medicare part D... SERIOUSLY? when we are already spending our way into hell? Unfortunately the current administration took the reigns of the former and continue with the insurmountable spending, within months outspending the former administration... it is seriously a toilet bowl effect, we all swirl, while good old Commander in Chief does the flushing. And as you know it keeps going further back, Bush 1, Carter passing the CRA, and so on and so forth. A r3volution is imminent, I really can feel it coming. I only hope someone like Ron Paul is the one to lead it... I want to see real adherence to the constitution, get back to a real republic, or a real democracy for that matter based on federalism instead of the state governments being like the fed little b*tches.

Not to the PC crowd. Race and culture are essentially synonymous to them. Hating a gang banger means you hate blacks to them. Why do you think they call some blacks oreos? It's not really their skin color that matters in the end, though it's a convenient dividing line that will do in a pinch. It's the culture. It always has been.
Unfortunately I can see that point of view. The PC crowd while trying to be considerate, is instead breeding hate. Nice little catch 22 there.

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually see irony in those who truely do believe it's murder and do nothing about it. I don't look at it as murder but I do know what I would do if I saw a guy curb stomping a bunch of children at a daycare. Even if it were legal to do this I don't think I could sit back and just say "it ain't illegal" and end my plea at picketing.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually see irony in those who truely do believe it's murder and do nothing about it. I don't look at it as murder but I do know what I would do if I saw a guy curb stomping a bunch of children at a daycare. Even if it were legal to do this I don't think I could sit back and just say "it ain't illegal" and end my plea at picketing.
I still don't understand how abortion is legal yet someone can be charged with two counts of murder when they murder a pregnant woman...what if she was on her way to the abortion clinic?

I'm obviously not defending the murderer, just trying to make sense of the charges brought against them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think it all rests on the choice being taken away from the mother.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think it all rests on the choice being taken away from the mother.
The choice is taken away from someone regardless. It still doesn't make any sense. You're saying in one case that it's an unborn child, and in the other, that it's just a fetus and is fine to trash it.

Do you see what I'm getting at? The choice has nothing to do with it. You're determining a life on a whim of thought. "It is" or "it isn't" based on who does the killing; the mother or the murderer.

Liberalism is such a ****ing mirage of thought. There is absolutely no basis or foundation for any of this bull ****. I'm so sick of this garbage. ****ing pussies. A political ideology based on emotion rather than fact.

Way to go you **** holes.

(this wasn't directed at you Jay - just irked in general)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was only stating why I think they do what they do... Not quite sure how each state views these things cause i don't 'think' that every state has a double murder statute if a person kills a pregnant mother.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was only stating why I think they do what they do... Not quite sure how each state views these things cause i don't 'think' that every state has a double murder statute if a person kills a pregnant mother.
I'll get this back on topic...

Black Panthers suck and are the definition of racism.

gogogogogogo