Black Panthers are good guys....

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. http://data.opi.mt.gov/legbills/2009...s/jus34a03.pdf

    States on unborn victims. I know there are statutes in each state that can possibly cover said atrocities, even in the states that are not clearly defined.

    Either way... hang em up by their nuts!
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. lol. These pieces of ****. I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty that almost every single one of these Harlem pro-black afrocentric garbage butt holes is on some type of welfare, paid mostly by whites.

    I don't understand these people. Leave the country if you don't like it. It's not hard. Go to Trinidad or Jamaica or somewhere in Africa. Do us all a favor.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are acting that since you are a Christian you have no leeway for true poetic justice. I am a Christian and fully support the death penalty. Most do not grab to the scripture word for word, but believe in their own interpretation... one of the many great things we were given as human beings, freedom of thought. I think abortion doctors should be punished by death, especially for the upcoming live birth abortions that is attached to the FOCA (If a baby survives an abortion, then just left on the table to cry and die, no support given, now we aren't quantifying life even after birth). So yes, for the greater good some must die some times.

    Do I think that guy was right to shoot him without due process? No. But do I have sympathy for a man who has removed life after life from this world? Nope.

    Adams
    There is no poetic justice according to the bible.
    Murder is murder. We can go back and say that two wrongs do not make a right in the earlier post within this thread, blank panthers, KKK, yet we can give leeway to murder because of this? We cannot have it both ways on both subject matters...either two wrongs do not make a right or it's an eye for an eye.
    I can't see the reasoning behind punishing abortion doctors by death. We don't punish any other doctor, by death, who may misdiagnose an individual and give them the incorrect medicines, which they may die from. They may be punished by trial, stripped of licensing, and set to prison for 5 years, but that's it....so why would we treat abortion doctors differently? If we are going to do one thing, we need to be consistent. If we are going to put abortion doctors to death, then we need to put all doctors to death that kill someone by accidental misdiagnoses.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    There is no poetic justice according to the bible.
    Murder is murder. We can go back and say that two wrongs do not make a right in the earlier post within this thread, blank panthers, KKK, yet we can give leeway to murder because of this? We cannot have it both ways on both subject matters...either two wrongs do not make a right or it's an eye for an eye.
    I can't see the reasoning behind punishing abortion doctors by death. We don't punish any other doctor, by death, who may misdiagnose an individual and give them the incorrect medicines, which they may die from. They may be punished by trial, stripped of licensing, and set to prison for 5 years, but that's it....so why would we treat abortion doctors differently? If we are going to do one thing, we need to be consistent. If we are going to put abortion doctors to death, then we need to put all doctors to death that kill someone by accidental misdiagnoses.
    Murder is murder, but killing is not murder. There is a definite distinction between those two. The death penalty is NOT murder, it is killing.

    And what are you talking about? Misdiagnosis? How do you misdiagnose an abortion? You're comparing apples and refrigerators.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    lol. These pieces of ****. I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty that almost every single one of these Harlem pro-black afrocentric garbage butt holes is on some type of welfare, paid mostly by whites.

    I don't understand these people. Leave the country if you don't like it. It's not hard. Go to Trinidad or Jamaica or somewhere in Africa. Do us all a favor.
    Very wrong here bro' Most, not all, but MOST of those people that are on the videos posted here will not even accept welfare or any other government assisted care. It is described, in their circle, as taking money from the devil.

    The last couple of sentences of your statement are somewhat ironic. Isn't there always a thread on AM about how the government is "screwing" us all with bans, and such? So, since we all have a dislike for how this country has been turning during the past 8 years, shouldn't we all leave it?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Murder is murder, but killing is not murder. There is a definite distinction between those two. The death penalty is NOT murder, it is killing.

    And what are you talking about? Misdiagnosis? How do you misdiagnose an abortion? You're comparing apples and refrigerators.
    Nope. It's the same. No one is talking about misdiagnosing an abortion; I have no idea where you got that from, but there are no abortion doctors going around herding pregnant mothers into a clinic and ripping their fetus's from their stomachs. These people are coming to the abortion doctors for this service. Like i stated, we might as well kill all of the doctors who accidentally, or ignorantly kill, and murder people from poor judgment and misdiagnosis.

    You are right, murder is not killing. But when a doctor makes a poor decision on a diagnosis, knowing they should bring in someone more knowledgeable on the subject matter, and knowing full well that they have NO IDEA what they are attempting to treat then it can be, and in my families case, was considered murder with malice intent by judgment.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    There is no poetic justice according to the bible.
    Murder is murder. We can go back and say that two wrongs do not make a right in the earlier post within this thread, blank panthers, KKK, yet we can give leeway to murder because of this? We cannot have it both ways on both subject matters...either two wrongs do not make a right or it's an eye for an eye.
    I can't see the reasoning behind punishing abortion doctors by death. We don't punish any other doctor, by death, who may misdiagnose an individual and give them the incorrect medicines, which they may die from. They may be punished by trial, stripped of licensing, and set to prison for 5 years, but that's it....so why would we treat abortion doctors differently? If we are going to do one thing, we need to be consistent. If we are going to put abortion doctors to death, then we need to put all doctors to death that kill someone by accidental misdiagnoses.
    Seriously? Your soapbox is going to compare killing babies to racism? Then you are going to go on and compare a doctor of death to a doctor who is saving lives day in and day out?

    By exactly what you are saying a 1st degree murder is the same as an accidental homicide by a car accident? Please clarify why.

    And I believe I stated my take on my own beliefs. Never did I say I strictly adhere to the bible for all my outlooks on life.

    Even I can see killing a baby isn't on even the same playing field as voter intimidation. I said I would give him leeway, didn't say everyone else should or does. There is the greatness of freedom of thought. I can believe killing babies are wrong, I can believe racism, reverse racism, and hate groups are wrong, and the greatest thing of all, I can believe killing someone who kills babies, or molests children is oh so right... I seriously love that crimes against children are almost unanimously punished by death with in the general population of prison. Somehow even murders have some type of morals that somehow others do not.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    You are right, murder is not killing. But when a doctor makes a poor decision on a diagnosis, knowing they should bring in someone more knowledgeable on the subject matter, and knowing full well that they have NO IDEA what they are attempting to treat then it can be, and in my families case, was considered murder with malice intent by judgment.
    So we are reading all the minds of doctors now? So you can firmly say every death in a hospital that was accidental was somehow intentionally accidental, as you allude to by the statement "knowing they should bring in someone more knowledgeable on the subject matter, and knowing full well that they have NO IDEA what they are attempting to treat"? Please show me in any books that says with 100% certainty that when these symptoms show the problem is 100% this or that. If that was the case, the term Zebra would have never been coined, and the show on discovery health "Mystery Diagnosis" would not be so popular. When you realize healthcare is just as much of an art as it is a science you will realize. A misdiagnosis is not paramount to murder. Trying to save a life with the skills given and failing a time or another does not make someone a murderer. If it is so easy, then why not go through the over a decade of school, and start saving the lives that other doctors are taking intentionally accidentally.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Seriously? Your soapbox is going to compare killing babies to racism? Then you are going to go on and compare a doctor of death to a doctor who is saving lives day in and day out?

    By exactly what you are saying a 1st degree murder is the same as an accidental homicide by a car accident? Please clarify why.

    And I believe I stated my take on my own beliefs. Never did I say I strictly adhere to the bible for all my outlooks on life.

    Even I can see killing a baby isn't on even the same playing field as voter intimidation. I said I would give him leeway, didn't say everyone else should or does. There is the greatness of freedom of thought. I can believe killing babies are wrong, I can believe racism, reverse racism, and hate groups are wrong, and the greatest thing of all, I can believe killing someone who kills babies, or molests children is oh so right... I seriously love that crimes against children are almost unanimously punished by death with in the general population of prison. Somehow even murders have some type of morals that somehow others do not.

    Adams
    Once again though, let me start by saying this, the post was NOT intended for you. You just made a convenient comment which I used. I have been in this discussion with a few members lately and they know who they are. They come off as racist. We are not talking black/white, we are talking racism as a whole. Also, the mark about the bible was not intended for you...if those of who I speak wish to chime into this thread then they have free op to do so, but I see that they do not want to do that. Cowardliness, another ingredient of racism....

    Adams, you do not have to read a doctors mind after that particular doctor has lost 7 patients and during the trial says "i wasn't sure how to treat the ailment" That's pretty much admitting to malpractice right there. That's like me saying, hey, I have a little experience on how to perform heart surgery, but here goes nothing. That's not malpractice, that's pure malice intent. Now, was it technically murder? Probably not, but that's the book of justice, so be it. (this is not hearsay, this is the actual case) I made that statement because I went through the situation, let's not continue to open that can of worms.

    No one is comparing killing babies to racism. I asked how can we give way to one incident then say kill abortion doctors for murder. Abortion doctors are not murdering anyone.

    About your statement on car accidents. Why can it not be considered murder? If you partake in a night of partying, drink until drunkenness, and drive home, hit someone, and kill a family, why is it not murder? You're saying that if you are driving drunk, hit and kill someone, that it is accidental? Or are we just talking about making a mistake and barreling through a red traffic light, while sober on a joy ride? No, let's just call it a poor decision and slap them on the wrist, give them a few years and it's all nice after that. No, wait, let's throw it all out of court, say it was a bad decision, like the doctors make bad decisions, and just let them go....better yet, forget the law, let's just go back to the barbaric days when we could just kill whomever we wanted too. Solves the problem of over population, correct?

    No...it should be categorized as murder. It is premeditated, imo. If you are completely drunk and drive, kill someone, that should be deemed as premeditated murder. They, if they survive, should get face the same consequences as someone who breaks into a house to rob, and kills the family members.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  10. Remember before reacting that my whole point started because of the editor making a mockery of what some white supremacist members would have done 60 years ago. The whole thing came from those little comments from the editor...my original point was that members of the kkk got off, or were given pardon for doing much worse.

    I have no idea how this got into saying that abortion doctors were murders...they are not, case in point.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  11. In that last statement that you made...I can understand that about not having sympathy for a doctor who has removed life from this earth...but, at the same time, nor can i have sympathy for an idiot doctor who misdiagnosis 7 patients and kills them, even AFTER he was stripped of his license.

    I am just finding it very hard for you to classify abortion doctors as murderers. There is no intent. They are being instructed by the mother, no? This person has been given permission to perform an act in which the mother KNOWS FULL WELL what the end result is going to be....I walk into a doctors office to be treated for the common cold and next week, I am dead because he gave me the wrong medicine? Wait, let's say he just accidentally wrote the wrong prescription...that makes it better..of course it does!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  12. Let me just end by saying this:

    I respect both you and IC's points on most things, and, on many view points, you both have valid arguments, but I cannot, will not, categorize an abortion doctor as a murderer...that is purely ludicrous. I do not condone mothers doing it, yet, it is THEIR decision, purely, not ours.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Let me just end by saying this:

    I respect both you and IC's points on most things, and, on many view points, you both have valid arguments, but I cannot, will not, categorize an abortion doctor as a murderer...that is purely ludicrous. I do not condone mothers doing it, yet, it is THEIR decision, purely, not ours.
    It is most certainly their decision as it is set by the highest court in the land. Case closed at this point.

    In terms of abortion doctors as murderers? That is an interesting one for me. IMO, any abortion doctor, who completes the act after the first trimester(outside of the pregancy affecting the health of the mother) is a murderer. There is no reason, outside of what I posted previously to carry on the procedure after the first 3 months.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    About your statement on car accidents. Why can it not be considered murder? If you partake in a night of partying, drink until drunkenness, and drive home, hit someone, and kill a family, why is it not murder? You're saying that if you are driving drunk, hit and kill someone, that it is accidental? Or are we just talking about making a mistake and barreling through a red traffic light, while sober on a joy ride? No, let's just call it a poor decision and slap them on the wrist, give them a few years and it's all nice after that. No, wait, let's throw it all out of court, say it was a bad decision, like the doctors make bad decisions, and just let them go....better yet, forget the law, let's just go back to the barbaric days when we could just kill whomever we wanted too. Solves the problem of over population, correct?

    No...it should be categorized as murder. It is premeditated, imo. If you are completely drunk and drive, kill someone, that should be deemed as premeditated murder. They, if they survive, should get face the same consequences as someone who breaks into a house to rob, and kills the family members.
    I didn't state anything about drunken driving, in fact those cases are usually charged at second degree murder if there isn't a deal struck. Your candor is becoming incessant for a real discussion. Guess what... REAL ACCIDENTS do happen, it's not all malice and ill intent as you seem to allude to in each and every one of your posts. Your take on the law and how it is deemed seems to be misguided on many counts. Intent is a big factor in how a jury judges, that is the great thing about our legal system, you are judged by your peers. If reckless driving was a cause, you can be charged with a degree of murder. So again, your legal sense is somewhat misguided.

    I will refrain from addressing the former as you are not addressing me.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It is most certainly their decision as it is set by the highest court in the land. Case closed at this point.

    In terms of abortion doctors as murderers? That is an interesting one for me. IMO, any abortion doctor, who completes the act after the first trimester(outside of the pregancy affecting the health of the mother) is a murderer. There is no reason, outside of what I posted previously to carry on the procedure after the first 3 months.
    Here's some interesting statistics...

    http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

    Why women have abortions
    1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).


    What bothers me also is the "health problems regarding either the mother or child" - this includes mentally challenged children, and the term "health" is stretched (ha) so far when speaking of the mother that it can mean something as little as the fear of stretch marks.

    I want to know exactly what percentage of abortions occur because the doctor says, "If you have this baby, there's a good chance you will die from complications." - And in this case, what about a C-section?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Let me just end by saying this:

    I respect both you and IC's points on most things, and, on many view points, you both have valid arguments, but I cannot, will not, categorize an abortion doctor as a murderer...that is purely ludicrous. I do not condone mothers doing it, yet, it is THEIR decision, purely, not ours.
    Please classify murder for me then. Because is taking a life intentionally not murder? How about prebirth abortion? Laboring till the baby crowns then spiking a hole in their head to vacuum out the brain? Not murder yet? How about the addition to the FOCA, late term abortion... where if a baby survives abortion and birthed, then left on the hospital bed till either starves or suffocates to death since no assistance is given? Murder yet?

    Why is a baby only deemed a life if the mother deems him/her life? No matter what faith if any you are, since when do we get to play God with a babies life?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What bothers me also is the "health problems regarding either the mother or child" - this includes mentally challenged children, and the term "health" is stretched (ha) so far when speaking of the mother that it can mean something as little as the fear of stretch marks.
    This part does bother me as well.. i have a mentally challenged brother. Guess what, he walks, talks, and has his own personality. He is loved by all, and only requires more care than the average person. Why is he now deemed a problem?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please classify murder for me then. Because is taking a life intentionally not murder? How about prebirth abortion? Laboring till the baby crowns then spiking a hole in their head to vacuum out the brain? Not murder yet? How about the addition to the FOCA, late term abortion... where if a baby survives abortion and birthed, then left on the hospital bed till either starves or suffocates to death since no assistance is given? Murder yet?

    Why is a baby only deemed a life if the mother deems him/her life? No matter what faith if any you are, since when do we get to play God with a babies life?

    Adams
    This one kills me. I tear up anytime I hear it talked about. It disgusts me to no end, and our president voted yes on the bill three times.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This one kills me. I tear up anytime I hear it talked about. It disgusts me to no end, and our president voted yes on the bill three times.
    I agree, how can anyone not think humanity is going down the toilet when this is even an option in any sense?
    The Historic PES Legend

  20. Just to make FOCA a little more clear:

    "declares that it is the policy of the United States that every woman has the fundamental right to choose to bear a child; terminate a pregnancy prior to fetal viability; or terminate a pregnancy after viability when necessary to protect her life or her health.
    Fetal viability is defined as prior to 5 months gestational age.

    What has been described previously is downright awful, however FOCA as it is written is not the issue
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just to make FOCA a little more clear:



    Fetal viability is defined as prior to 5 months gestational age.

    What has been described previously is downright awful, however FOCA as it is written is not the issue
    You are pulling from the 2004 version of the FOCA... FOCA now includes partial birth abortion (which is full term abortion), and the new revision is to include live birth abortion. The only time we will get to see the revision is very close prior to vote, just like the stimulus bill, just long enough so the fine print cannot be read. You can find plenty of advocates stating the contents of FOCA, to include partial and live birth abortions.

    If they pass FOCA, you can expect 15% of hospitals to either not respect the law, or close all together as stated by the catholic church. Forcing immorality on a doctor takes away a birth right freedom.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are pulling from the 2004 version of the FOCA... FOCA now includes partial birth abortion (which is full term abortion), and the new revision is to include live birth abortion. The only time we will get to see the revision is very close prior to vote, just like the stimulus bill, just long enough so the fine print cannot be read. You can find plenty of advocates stating the contents of FOCA, to include partial and live birth abortions.

    If they pass FOCA, you can expect 15% of hospitals to either not respect the law, or close all together as stated by the catholic church. Forcing immorality on a doctor takes away a birth right freedom.

    Adams
    If the Catholic hospitals choose to close, Obama would have to answer to the loss of 4 million+ jobs.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    If the Catholic hospitals choose to close, Obama would have to answer to the loss of 4 million+ jobs.
    Even if they do not close, there has been a major outcry from the doctors that practice at Catholic Hospitals, that they will no longer practice medicine if forced. Think of how big of a shortage there is now, I am sure more than just Catholic hospital doctors have a ProLife agenda.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Is there such a thing as Union Doctors?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    lol. These pieces of ****. I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty that almost every single one of these Harlem pro-black afrocentric garbage butt holes is on some type of welfare, paid mostly by whites.

    I don't understand these people. Leave the country if you don't like it. It's not hard. Go to Trinidad or Jamaica or somewhere in Africa. Do us all a favor.
    LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super-high-reps (20 to 30) are good for what?
    By ss01 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:44 PM
  2. Are you guys UNDER dosing NAC? (Study Included)
    By IntensePump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:53 AM
  3. how much Sesathin are you guys taking
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 05:29 PM
  4. is there any prohormones that are good for tendons
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:55 AM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Log in
Log in