Letter from 2012 in Obama's America

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    SO IC your ego makes you assume you are wanted? Let me ask you, when you walk down the street do you assume that every woman wants you?

In college during my freshman year I stayed on a coed floor. Only a girls bathroom on the floor. Now, when it was late and I needed to go real bad, hell if I was going to go running to the floor above. Also, many times different people(male and female) showered in there. We were all as respectful as possible.

every woman does want me

regardless if she is hot or not tits are tits vag is vag

until they make showers co ed and i can chill in female locker room

its gonna be that way with ***s **** is **** even if they dont think we are hot they still like ****
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. I want to say that I know that there are a lot of women who can do what a male can do and probably better but the standards should be clear so that is the type of woman you get. Life isn't fair and not all of us were born to do everything as well as the next person. When there is a job that has to be done and it's decided that a certain standard needs to be met to complete that job then it shouldn't be a sliding scale based off of race, religion, sexual preference etc. If that's the case then remove the standard and just let everyone do it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

im serious as a heart attack

what is there to be shocked about

have you or do u serve?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya dude, go ahead and put the spin on. 'Cause shopping at the mall is definitely a lifestyle choice similar to sexual preference.

I guess now we will start to argue if people are born mall-shoppers or choose to be...
    I'd rather argue whether either option even matters. Live and let live.

Seriously, I firmly believe there are two basic reasons for worrying about gay rights:

1. The person is consumed with ignorance and hatred (subtle or not), and reacts not unlike a racist.

2. The person is gay, and is conflicted about it because of his environment.

Whether it's #1 or #2... the person has way too much time on his hands, and should get a girlfriend... or boyfriend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I was talking about the statement itself, not whether it was valid or not. I have never served, and you, DA, and OB may be right, but does that mean he has to express himself like some ignorant backwater retard?

Maybe I missed it, but does being in the Military qualify you to set the clock back 50 years and break out the white caps and robes? Jesus, he just had to include jews and blacks and we could have crowned him the grandmaster.

Have you considered that these facilities are built BECAUSE of attitudes and ridiculous statements like that?

are u ****ing serious dude

after u stated u never served everything u said lost all substance

then calling me KKK

u know nothing about me or my background. but bringing up racism is a real sore point for me and i dont stand for it

nothing i said in there stated racism

your ignorant to the fullest

6. You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.

what if ur a ignorant sensitive gay guy full of hate?:donut:

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.
    So untrue.

When I meet a gay person, the last thing going through my mind is anger or hatred, nor is it the question of my own sexuality.

Just because I don't agree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I hate the person.

9. Wow. Has anyone heard of the separation between church and state? Religion has no place in the political arena. How would the supreme court do all that this letter says?

10. Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So untrue.

When I meet a gay person, the last thing going through my mind is anger or hatred, nor is it the question of my own sexuality.

troof

my wifes cousin is gay, my good friend is gay

neither are peter pan lisp talking ***s. they are more undercover but even they said the first time i told them im was enlisting was everything we have said in here

they look at other men like we look at women hot or not

the biggest deal everyone serving in here has stated is the amount of bull**** sensitivity training everyone will be subjected to to accomidate this crap.

for those of u that dont serve or are clueless

the amount of yearly bs briefings we need to sit thru due to women in the service is unreal. things we can say or cant say. music we can listen to etc...

i cannot fathom a combined homo/ female / MEO briefing

its bad enough u have to look straight not speak in the service without the fear of a woman having a bad day.

now add in a *** having a bad day and art 15's will increase 200% a yr

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So untrue.

So, what does go through your mind when you meet a gay person? You feel no disgust whatsoever? Because the tone in your previous posts says otherwise. Seriously, I don't think you're being honest with this post. Not hating... just don't believe it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?

lol i picked it up hence my post after urs

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    LOL.

Teh internet is teh suxorz for sarcasm pickup.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    troof

neither are peter pan lisp talking ***s. they are more undercover but even they said the first time i told them im was enlisting was everything we have said in here

the biggest deal everyone serving in here has stated is the amount of bull**** sensitivity training everyone will be subjected to to accomidate this crap.

the amopunt of yearly bs briefings we need to sit thru due to women in the service is unreal. things we can say or cant say. music we can listen to etc...

its bad enough u have to look straight not speak in the service without the fear of a woman having a bad day.

Oh yeah, you feel no anger toward homosexuality at all!

OB, you know I like you bro... and I agree with you about the sensitivity training. I was serving right after the Tailhook scandal. But I gotta tell ya, I sense some strong "dislike" toward gays in here!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I guess so... 'cause I repped you. D'oh!!!

Oh well, I'm sure you're a solid guy.

17. i do dislike them.

im not afraid to admit it. the whole lifestyle is disgusting un natural

i dont care how hot the women are i dont support gay marriage or anything of that nature

will i tolerate them yes

do I know gays yes

are there gays in the military your damn right

do i agree support, care for or encourage it

nope

do i deal better with those who dont feel the need to announce to the world they are gay, dance around talk with a lisp and act more female then my wife

those are the ones that have pretty much ruined it for every person in my eyes

i dont walk around drinking beer lumberjacking being a proud hetereo im old fashioned i guess. man + woman

lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    So, what does go through your mind when you meet a gay person? You feel no disgust whatsoever? Because the tone in your previous posts says otherwise. Seriously, I don't think you're being honest with this post. Not hating... just don't believe it.
    Since I don't believe it is right, it's just a feeling of pitty or sadness I guess. Not even so much for the fact that they are gay, it's the fact that they have been talked into thinking it's completely okay. Whether many of you want to accept it or not, there are lots of psychological issues surrounding homosexuality.

I don't have hate for anyone.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    do i deal better with those who dont feel the need to announce to the world they are gay, dance around talk with a lisp and act more female then my wife

those are the ones that have pretty much ruined it for every person in my eyes

i dont walk around drinking beer lumberjacking being a proud hetereo

lol
    Yeah, I feel you on that. Keep in mind though, most gays I know hate those kinds of people. Other less-flamboyant homosexuals call them ***s! They're just walking stereotypes though, kinda like the guy who broadcasts his "straightness" by using a particular kind of language, which often includes the words get f#@ked up and *****, and wearing a wife-beater!

20. oh man i know THAT guy

and yes I know homo's hate "***s" ive actually asked my wifes cousin about that he pretty much laughed his ass off

i feel like my father god im old

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This may surprise, but homosexuals are not a marauding band of butt-hole raiders, lying in wait to pillage your sweet anal virginity at every turn. It is hard to imagine, but they like other homosexuals!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    My brother has this problem. He's a civilian firefighter and has to work with some women. How can he trust his life with a woman that weighs 105lbs. It has nothing to do with her gender, it's just the physics of it. She's just simply not going to be able to drag him out if it came down to it.
    If I'm not mistaken, doesn't everyone have to pass a physical competency exam.

:bruce3:

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Since I don't believe it is right, it's just a feeling of pitty or sadness I guess. Not even so much for the fact that they are gay, it's the fact that they have been talked into thinking it's completely okay. Whether many of you want to accept it or not, there are lots of psychological issues surrounding homosexuality.

I don't have hate for anyone.
    While I whole-heartedly disagree with everything you just said, I do appreciate your honesty. I actually have similar feelings towards those who see homosexuality in a perspective similar to yours. The psychological issues pertaining to homosexuality are mostly the result of the shame and confusion one feels when he realizes he is not in the majority, and will surely be persecuted for his feelings. For example, it's a helluva thing to be told you'll burn in hell for your disgusting lifestyle, which you happen to find normal.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, doesn't everyone have to pass a physical competency exam.

:bruce3:

that is true however there is most likely female quals and male quals such as weight lifted run times etc

25. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    that is true however there is most likely female quals and male quals such as weight lifted run times etc
    While I have a lot of empathy for issues around sexuality... I have some serious bitterness on gender equality issues. If we get into a debate on that, I might just realize how much I hate women... then I'll leave my lady, and be... gay!

26. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    While I have a lot of empathy for issues around sexuality... I have some serious bitterness on gender equality issues. If we get into a debate on that, I might just realize how much I hate women... then I'll leave my lady, and be... gay!
    Just don't watch Unfaithful, please, please don't watch that movie. Talk about bitter...

27. lol we had this discussion last week about females on the front lines and diff qualifications for females and males yet they want equality

however ill back away from that topic im with u lol no homo

28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Just don't watch Unfaithful, please, please don't watch that movie. Talk about bitter...

yeah i pretty much about left my g/f after that movie i may have ignored her for a week lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    are u ****ing serious dude

after u stated u never served everything u said lost all substance

then calling me KKK

u know nothing about me or my background. but bringing up racism is a real sore point for me and i dont stand for it

nothing i said in there stated racism

your ignorant to the fullest
    Where did I say you were racist? However, if you were, it would not surprise me. You are joke, in my opinion, and at this point. You make a post demeaning women and calling homosexuals '***s', and then get butt-hurt that I suggested you are a bigot? Please.

And I don't stand for blatant ignorant ****s like yourself blurting out homophobic slurs - see how that works? I could care less if you have served, it does not change my opinions on your backwater logic; people like you make me sick: Hold their 'service' over other people's heads as justification for their ridiculous and asinine opinions.

"Well Sergeant, I always knew Johsnon was gay, but ever since that *** came out the ol' closet there, he been singin' show tunes instead o' shootin! Errybody knows a *** can't shoot no gun, gee wiz!"

30. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    troof

the amount of yearly bs briefings we need to sit thru due to women in the service is unreal. things we can say or cant say. music we can listen to etc...

It's not just the service.

You get beat over the head with the same stuff in corporate management. I have yet to hear a widespread outcry for different sexes and sexual preferences to work separately, since now most folks in upper management are accustomed to diversity.

Ultimately the difference seems to be in everyone's head. You don't know that the guy showering with you is gay (even if he is) , so it doesn't bother you, because as far as you are concerned he's not. Once you know he's gay it's a different story, because you can't pretend he isn't anymore.

By the same standards though, should straight guys be permitted to be openly heterosexual?
    The secret gay guy might be disgusted to know that you love *****, so much so that he can't pretend you're gay anymore.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Six Ways Obama Wants to Change America