Letter from 2012 in Obama's America

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No, but it doesn't mean he has to be PC either. I know why I am ignorant, and an ass about it... it is because this kind of sh*t is being shoved down our throats day in and day out. So a certain level of hostility is expected.

    I honestly dont care what gays/homosexuals (Whatever people are calling it these days) do. Place it in my life, and I will get a voice... which in effect is what will happen if forced upon the service members.

    Adams
    The red-tape of 'PC bureaucracy can become infuriating'; trust me, I know this as much or more than you: I live in an 'officially' BiLingual country with a sub-population afforded Constitutional 'distinctness' despite the fact they wish to separate at every turn. That being said, I still do not call the Quebec-French 'frogs' because I do not see the need to degrade people whom are not like me. If you do, that is your prerogative.

  2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I think my meaning was not conveyed correctly. I am not saying you can't say your piece about me or anyone else for that matter. I was more aiming at the debate at hand, that gays should be allowed to openly serve. In my mind, we the service members should make that decision, not the old crusties up in congress that know nothing about what happens on ground zero.

    Adams
    That is fine, and I agree to an extent, but that does not justify that level of ignorance. In fact, it justifies the very actions you appear to be rallying against; take a step back and afford these people the possibility that they do want to be degraded while serving their country just like you; then, take a further step back and consider that your hostilities contribute to the very issue you are hostile towards.
  3. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Oh, the irony of the video I'm posting...

    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Well that is just funny.
  5. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    My problem with homosexuals in the military is that men are treated as if they do not have the ability to control their sexual urges and are therefor separated from their female counterparts. they can't room together, shower together and on a lot of installations they can't be on each other's floors.

    Why is this considered okay and normal but the minute you question a homosexuals's ability to control themselves in the same situations, it's considered a phobia? It's the double standard that pisses me off.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    My problem with homosexuals in the military is that men are treated as if they do not have the ability to control their sexual urges and are therefor separated from their female counterparts. they can't room together, shower together and on a lot of installations they can't be on each other's floors.

    Why is this considered okay and normal but the minute you question a homosexuals's ability to control themselves in the same situations, it's considered a phobia? It's the double standard that pisses me off.
    This is fundamentally ridiculous as well, and I agree. Special interest groups tend toward lobbying for special considerations as opposed to honest equality; favoring the needs and desires of a single group over another can create hostility - such as displayed in this thread.

    However, even with that being said, it still does not justify being that ignorant, or that disrespectful to another individual's lifestyle.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That is fine, and I agree to an extent, but that does not justify that level of ignorance. In fact, it justifies the very actions you appear to be rallying against; take a step back and afford these people the possibility that they do want to be degraded while serving their country just like you; then, take a further step back and consider that your hostilities contribute to the very issue you are hostile towards.
    So it is okay to allow them a level of comfort that I am to no longer afforded? Bottom line, it is one way or the other... there really is no median in this issue (well the median could be the dont ask dont tell policy). If allowed to be openly gay, I am not longer comfortable in my surroundings.

    As for the degrading remarks, I will retract that. Again, being forcefed the PC BS gets irritatin.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Oh, the irony of the video I'm posting...

    I'm convinced you are gay. If you seek cognitive therapy, a doctor will embrace you and tell you it's not your fault, or even a conscious decision. You'll get angry at first, cry loudly for a bit, and then you'll accept who you are. At least, that's how it works in the movies.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So it is okay to allow them a level of comfort that I am to no longer afforded? Bottom line, it is one way or the other... there really is no median in this issue (well the median could be the dont ask dont tell policy). If allowed to be openly gay, I am not longer comfortable in my surroundings.

    As for the degrading remarks, I will retract that. Again, being forcefed the PC BS gets irritatin.

    Adams
    This may surprise, but homosexuals are not a marauding band of butt-hole raiders, lying in wait to pillage your sweet anal virginity at every turn. It is hard to imagine, but they like other homosexuals!
  10. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I'm convinced you are gay. If you seek cognitive therapy, a doctor will embrace you and tell you it's not your fault, or even a conscious decision. You'll get angry at first, cry loudly for a bit, and then you'll accept who you are. At least, that's how it works in the movies.
    That was definitely crossing the line. When have I ever made a personal attack towards anyone in this thread?
  11. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That was definitely crossing the line. When have I ever made a personal attack towards anyone in this thread?
    Settle down, I was just joking around. However, you kind of make my point for me. How is calling you gay a "personal attack?" It's not the same as using the N-word, for example. To me, it's like calling a brunette a blonde.
  12. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Settle down, I was just joking around. However, you kind of make my point for me. How is calling you gay a "personal attack?" It's not the same as using the N-word, for example. To me, it's like calling a brunette a blonde.
    Because it was pathetic, and directed towards me.

    If you know I disagree with a certain lifestyle, and you accuse me of being part of that lifestyle, how is it not a personal attack?
  13. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    I dunno about homosexuals only liking other homosexuals. I personally don't get turned off if I find a woman attractive and find out she's a homosexual... I just know where my boundries are and will not approach a gay woman but I will still find her attractive
  14. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Wow, strong closet homosexuality in this thread. You guys spend way too much time thinking about other men and their desires. When I served in the military, I worked with guys I knew were gay... and I never really gave it much thought.

    Btw... I stopped reading that ultra-conservative nonsense when it mentioned that the Boy Scouts disbanded to keep homosexuals from sleeping in tents with little boys. I guess I shouldn't be allowed to teach in a 5th grade classroom then, 'cause I have 14 female students... and there is nothing to keep me from molesting them all. Oh wait... my sexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.

    Reading this thread reminds me of why I would never move back to a red state. I cherish my intelligence.


    This thread is hilarious. The funny thing is if you played sports or even at your gym now, you may be showering in front of homosexuals who are on the DL.

    I grew up extremely homophobic but as I got older and met people that were gay in the workplace and other social situations that I had no specific control over, I found out that other than the strange things they may do behind closed doors, they're just people. Homo's are not as in to you as some of you think just wear a sign on your ass that says "Exit Only", that will make you feel better. I doubt very seriously that they would be "swinging Handbags" in the military, they would be there to do a job, just like you.

    :bruce3:
  15. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Because it was pathetic, and directed towards me.

    If you know I disagree with a certain lifestyle, and you accuse me of being part of that lifestyle, how is it not a personal attack?
    Irish: I hate mall-shoppers.
    rubber: I bet you shop at the mall.
    Irish: Woah... that was a pathetic and personal attack on my lifestyle, and I'm extremely sensitive to it.

    Your logic is spot on. My apologies.
  16. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I'm convinced you are gay. If you seek cognitive therapy, a doctor will embrace you and tell you it's not your fault, or even a conscious decision. You'll get angry at first, cry loudly for a bit, and then you'll accept who you are. At least, that's how it works in the movies.
    "And I guess that's why they call it the Blues"

    :bruce3:
  17. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Irish: I hate mall-shoppers.
    rubber: I bet you shop at the mall.
    Irish: Woah... that was a pathetic and personal attack on my lifestyle, and I'm extremely sensitive to it.

    Your logic is spot on. My apologies.
    Ya dude, go ahead and put the spin on. 'Cause shopping at the mall is definitely a lifestyle choice similar to sexual preference.

    I guess now we will start to argue if people are born mall-shoppers or choose to be...
  18. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post


    This thread is hilarious. The funny thing is if you played sports or even at your gym now, you may be showering in front of homosexuals who are on the DL.

    I grew up extremely homophobic but as I got older and met people that were gay in the workplace and other social situations that I had no specific control over, I found out that other than the strange things they may do behind closed doors, they're just people. Homo's are not as in to you as some of you think just wear a sign on your ass that says "Exit Only", that will make you feel better. I doubt very seriously that they would be "swinging Handbags" in the military, they would be there to do a job, just like you.

    :bruce3:
    I know dude. My wife and I are sitting here reading this thread, and we don't know whether to laugh or cry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    "And I guess that's why they call it the Blues"
    Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word!
  19. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    The military is different than sports or a regular business type of environment. Again, the same exact reasons men and women are separated should be used as reasons why they would have to separate homosexuals should they be allowed to openly be gay while serving. Straight or gay doesn't make a difference to me but I also had a problem with a lot of females serving as well. A simple look at standards made me shake my head. How can you shout from the rooftops that women are equal but as soon as a set of standards are developed, there are a million studies telling us that females can't do what males do?
  20. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    The military is different than sports or a regular business type of environment. Again, the same exact reasons men and women are separated should be used as reasons why they would have to separate homosexuals should they be allowed to openly be gay while serving. Straight or gay doesn't make a difference to me but I also had a problem with a lot of females serving as well. A simple look at standards made me shake my head. How can you shout from the rooftops that women are equal but as soon as a set of standards are developed, there are a million studies telling us that females can't do what males do?
    My brother has this problem. He's a civilian firefighter and has to work with some women. How can he trust his life with a woman that weighs 105lbs. It has nothing to do with her gender, it's just the physics of it. She's just simply not going to be able to drag him out if it came down to it.
  21. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    SO IC your ego makes you assume you are wanted? Let me ask you, when you walk down the street do you assume that every woman wants you?

    In college during my freshman year I stayed on a coed floor. Only a girls bathroom on the floor. Now, when it was late and I needed to go real bad, hell if I was going to go running to the floor above. Also, many times different people(male and female) showered in there. We were all as respectful as possible.

    every woman does want me

    regardless if she is hot or not tits are tits vag is vag

    until they make showers co ed and i can chill in female locker room

    its gonna be that way with ***s **** is **** even if they dont think we are hot they still like ****
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  22. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    I want to say that I know that there are a lot of women who can do what a male can do and probably better but the standards should be clear so that is the type of woman you get. Life isn't fair and not all of us were born to do everything as well as the next person. When there is a job that has to be done and it's decided that a certain standard needs to be met to complete that job then it shouldn't be a sliding scale based off of race, religion, sexual preference etc. If that's the case then remove the standard and just let everyone do it.
  23. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

    im serious as a heart attack

    what is there to be shocked about

    have you or do u serve?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  24. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya dude, go ahead and put the spin on. 'Cause shopping at the mall is definitely a lifestyle choice similar to sexual preference.

    I guess now we will start to argue if people are born mall-shoppers or choose to be...
    I'd rather argue whether either option even matters. Live and let live.

    Seriously, I firmly believe there are two basic reasons for worrying about gay rights:

    1. The person is consumed with ignorance and hatred (subtle or not), and reacts not unlike a racist.

    2. The person is gay, and is conflicted about it because of his environment.

    Whether it's #1 or #2... the person has way too much time on his hands, and should get a girlfriend... or boyfriend.
  25. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I was talking about the statement itself, not whether it was valid or not. I have never served, and you, DA, and OB may be right, but does that mean he has to express himself like some ignorant backwater retard?

    Maybe I missed it, but does being in the Military qualify you to set the clock back 50 years and break out the white caps and robes? Jesus, he just had to include jews and blacks and we could have crowned him the grandmaster.

    Have you considered that these facilities are built BECAUSE of attitudes and ridiculous statements like that?

    are u ****ing serious dude

    after u stated u never served everything u said lost all substance

    then calling me KKK

    u know nothing about me or my background. but bringing up racism is a real sore point for me and i dont stand for it


    nothing i said in there stated racism

    your ignorant to the fullest
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  26. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.
  27. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.


    what if ur a ignorant sensitive gay guy full of hate?:donut:
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  28. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You nailed it Rubberring... Only reason to worry about it is because you're either ignorant and full of hate or you're gay and too sensitive.
    So untrue.

    When I meet a gay person, the last thing going through my mind is anger or hatred, nor is it the question of my own sexuality.

    Just because I don't agree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I hate the person.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,460
    Answers
    0

    Wow. Has anyone heard of the separation between church and state? Religion has no place in the political arena. How would the supreme court do all that this letter says?
  30. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?
  31. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So untrue.

    When I meet a gay person, the last thing going through my mind is anger or hatred, nor is it the question of my own sexuality.

    Just because I don't agree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I hate the person.
    troof

    my wifes cousin is gay, my good friend is gay

    neither are peter pan lisp talking ***s. they are more undercover but even they said the first time i told them im was enlisting was everything we have said in here

    they look at other men like we look at women hot or not


    the biggest deal everyone serving in here has stated is the amount of bull**** sensitivity training everyone will be subjected to to accomidate this crap.

    for those of u that dont serve or are clueless

    the amount of yearly bs briefings we need to sit thru due to women in the service is unreal. things we can say or cant say. music we can listen to etc...

    i cannot fathom a combined homo/ female / MEO briefing

    its bad enough u have to look straight not speak in the service without the fear of a woman having a bad day.

    now add in a *** having a bad day and art 15's will increase 200% a yr
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  32. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So untrue.

    When I meet a gay person, the last thing going through my mind is anger or hatred, nor is it the question of my own sexuality.

    Just because I don't agree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I hate the person.
    So, what does go through your mind when you meet a gay person? You feel no disgust whatsoever? Because the tone in your previous posts says otherwise. Seriously, I don't think you're being honest with this post. Not hating... just don't believe it.
  33. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?

    lol i picked it up hence my post after urs
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  34. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?
    LOL.

    Teh internet is teh suxorz for sarcasm pickup.

  35. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    troof

    my wifes cousin is gay, my good friend is gay

    neither are peter pan lisp talking ***s. they are more undercover but even they said the first time i told them im was enlisting was everything we have said in here

    they look at other men like we look at women hot or not


    the biggest deal everyone serving in here has stated is the amount of bull**** sensitivity training everyone will be subjected to to accomidate this crap.

    for those of u that dont serve or are clueless

    the amopunt of yearly bs briefings we need to sit thru due to women in the service is unreal. things we can say or cant say. music we can listen to etc...

    i cannot fathom a combined homo/ female / MEO briefing

    its bad enough u have to look straight not speak in the service without the fear of a woman having a bad day.

    now add in a *** having a bad day and art 15's will increase 200% a yr
    Oh yeah, you feel no anger toward homosexuality at all!

    OB, you know I like you bro... and I agree with you about the sensitivity training. I was serving right after the Tailhook scandal. But I gotta tell ya, I sense some strong "dislike" toward gays in here!
  36. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Maybe my sarcasm is too subtle?
    I guess so... 'cause I repped you. D'oh!!!

    Oh well, I'm sure you're a solid guy.
  37. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    i do dislike them.

    im not afraid to admit it. the whole lifestyle is disgusting un natural

    i dont care how hot the women are i dont support gay marriage or anything of that nature

    will i tolerate them yes

    do I know gays yes

    are there gays in the military your damn right

    do i agree support, care for or encourage it

    nope

    do i deal better with those who dont feel the need to announce to the world they are gay, dance around talk with a lisp and act more female then my wife

    those are the ones that have pretty much ruined it for every person in my eyes

    i dont walk around drinking beer lumberjacking being a proud hetereo im old fashioned i guess. man + woman

    lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  38. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    So, what does go through your mind when you meet a gay person? You feel no disgust whatsoever? Because the tone in your previous posts says otherwise. Seriously, I don't think you're being honest with this post. Not hating... just don't believe it.
    Since I don't believe it is right, it's just a feeling of pitty or sadness I guess. Not even so much for the fact that they are gay, it's the fact that they have been talked into thinking it's completely okay. Whether many of you want to accept it or not, there are lots of psychological issues surrounding homosexuality.

    I don't have hate for anyone.
  39. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    do i deal better with those who dont feel the need to announce to the world they are gay, dance around talk with a lisp and act more female then my wife

    those are the ones that have pretty much ruined it for every person in my eyes

    i dont walk around drinking beer lumberjacking being a proud hetereo

    lol
    Yeah, I feel you on that. Keep in mind though, most gays I know hate those kinds of people. Other less-flamboyant homosexuals call them ***s! They're just walking stereotypes though, kinda like the guy who broadcasts his "straightness" by using a particular kind of language, which often includes the words get f#@ked up and *****, and wearing a wife-beater!
  40. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    oh man i know THAT guy

    and yes I know homo's hate "***s" ive actually asked my wifes cousin about that he pretty much laughed his ass off

    i feel like my father god im old
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:49 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:08 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 04:40 AM
  5. Six Ways Obama Wants to Change America
    By bpmartyr in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in