My Transform Pics

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%

That is a fantastic transformation! Much respect my bruta...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.76%

Thats fantastic, great work man!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.16%

WOW! seriously when i first looked at this i thought it was a joke, no offense, should be taken as an absolute compliment! congrats man and good luck. AMAZING!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazing1 View Post
    WOW! seriously when i first looked at this i thought it was a joke, no offense, should be taken as an absolute compliment! congrats man and good luck. AMAZING!
    LOL. No offense taken at all. I've been accused by someone else who saw these that the after pics were when I was a kid and the before pics are me now. It was fun to take a newspaper pic and shut him up.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bradspencer74 View Post
    LOL. No offense taken at all. I've been accused by someone else who saw these that the after pics were when I was a kid and the before pics are me now. It was fun to take a newspaper pic and shut him up.
    Damn, they had digital cameras like that when you were a kid? LOL.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I Am Speechless Brother That Is Fu@&$ng Awsome...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

this transformation always blows my mind
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

the white outline is his new body shape over his old one.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    the white outline is his new body shape over his old one.
    LOL. Thanks a lot for that.

My waist is actually a bit more narrow now than in that picture. Now, I'm having problems finding pants/shorts that fit in the waist but that can handle my quads. I went to the mall looking for beach trunks the other week. My waist fits into 29's and 30's very well. But, it doesn't leave much to the imagination they are so tight around my legs. 33's fit my legs, but fall off, literally. Guess its to the dry cleaners for a little tailoring.

I've gotta get some new pics up, but the light is so bad in my apartment, I really need to take them at the gym in the cardio room or something. Maybe I should just make a video with STP's "Creep" as the theme song. I really am "half the man I used to be." Or maybe Collective Soul's "Better Now" would be more appropriate.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

LOL. Thanks a lot for that.
    all good brad, i'm sure we all will be looking to updated pics

greastest transformation ever!

comon guys, this man deserves reps!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's awesome man! Reminds me of Big Man from AR's transformation...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    That's awesome man! Reminds me of Big Man from AR's transformation...
    Thanks. I noticed the NSCA logo in your avi. I'm studying for my CPT through NSCA. I'm taking the exam based on the new requirements this fall, but any advise on what to focus on?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks. I noticed the NSCA logo in your avi. I'm studying for my CPT through NSCA. I'm taking the exam based on the new requirements this fall, but any advise on what to focus on?

For me, and take this for what it's worth, the training/program planning/nutrition stuff was super easy because I've been doing this for so long. What I had to focus on was the legal stuff in the back of the book...it felt like I had a lot of questions about that stuff. Also, just make sure you have a good understanding of what exercises work what muscles...that was easy for me but there were a lot of questions about that.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

well done mate. really impressive
  15. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%

Just saw this transformation! Amazing! I bookmarked it for inspiration!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

A few New Pics

I took these today. I gotta take the good digicam to the gym tomorrow. Sorry about the size and poor quality. But, maybe these are clear enough to get some feedback, mostly

1) I think I need to work on my bi's a bit to get them proportionate to my delts. They are reasonably cut, but my delts totally overpower them in person when I look at them in the mirror.

2) And advise to build my right outer calf. I've dropped a bit of calf size overall, but they are much better shaped and more vascular. It's just that S1 nerve damage gives me fits trying to get it to grow. I can go high rep, light on it, but not heavy, as it gives out long before my left.

Anyway, a few pics.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

Very impressive transformation. At my largest I was 265 and I am now in the 200 range with some musle tone. I still have a ways to go, but I am determined to get there. I will post a thread once I have the ability to post my pics.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Very impressive transformation. At my largest I was 265 and I am now in the 200 range with some musle tone. I still have a ways to go, but I am determined to get there. I will post a thread once I have the ability to post my pics.
    That's awesome, man. Hit it hard and you'll get there!!!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

My New Long Term Goal

Well, its been a year since I ended the first big cut, and its time for a new long term goal. So, here it is. In the last year, I've added just over an inch to my bi's and started to make some inroads on my chest. I went to the store Sunday, and bought this over-sized tank top. The goal is to add at least another 10 lean pounds to my body, and fill this thing out while staying in these shorts (they are 30 inch waist).

It's an ambitious goal to make clean bulking, but I think I can make it. It's just a matter of eating right and lifting hard. ress: And a little bit of luck.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking good!!! You have definitely come a long way!!
    SFW and GFH
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

bodybuilding can do amazing things.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Rest of Jul 08 Update

Thanks guys.

Here are the rest of the pics from the other day. Sometimes, I think that I haven't been progressing very much, but 1/2 the people I know think I have body dysmorphia and are serious about it (especially over my chest.) Several people come back to me telling me that pictures do not show how big I am now, and over the last few months a lot of people keep asking me if I am getting ready for competition. I just do not see it though, as my weight on the scale stays basically pegged to where it was 7 months ago. I do know that I need someone to teach me HOW TO POSE PROPERLY.

I'm thinking about trying to bulk for another 6 months or so, get up to 215 or so, and then start a clean cut to see if I can finally shred the abs.

Anyway, any feedback on where to focus my workouts on?

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

First time Iíve seen this thread. Truly amazing transformation! Itís insane! I've never seen such a huge change! You must have worked so hard! Huge inspiration to everyone! I'll defo be showing this to a few friends.

Did you get a lot of stretch marks? If so how did you combat them?
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    First time Iíve seen this thread. Truly amazing transformation! Itís insane! I've never seen such a huge change! You must have worked so hard! Huge inspiration to everyone! I'll defo be showing this to a few friends.

Did you get a lot of stretch marks? If so how did you combat them?
    Thanks. man.

I didn't have the stretch marks all over like you would think. I have some around my tris and stomach. They have just faded over time. The hard reddish color faded first, kid of looking like a scar, and now he scar look is fading away. I didn't use a special product. I keep my protein intake high and take a vitamin E supp, to try to help the skin repair itself. The only lotion, etc that I use consistently is Aussie Gold tan intensifier. But, honestly, I do not know why its happened the way it has.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

you are a LEGEND!!
    that is some serious difference!
    well done
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

An Update - April 09

Hi Guys,

One of the guys here came across my Youtube vids and reminded me that I have not updated in a while. So, here it is. Yes, I am still in the gym. Everyday, as a matter of fact, now that I have my PT certification. All of my coworkers talk about how I can related to clients -- but they all know that I have not been in shape forever and it helps. Anyway, I am slowly gaining size, and strength. I think I am finally starting to develop better through the pecs, which has been a major battle.

And I am starting to vid some of my lifts. I'll post the newest one here. My squats on Monday. 465 lbs x 6 reps. I was dead tired, being the 7th set of squats. We taped this to correct some form issues with my feet and needing to go a little deeper. But, from where I started, not bad I think, and I will ass-to-grass this one day. :-)

A few update pics now and vid.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Pics

Here are some pics. These are clickable thumbnails, and all the pics are unpumped.

28. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Man your really solid...Legs look great ! We have the same type of leg shape as well. I have some pics up here as well...Stay at it
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Man your really solid...Legs look great ! We have the same type of leg shape as well. I have some pics up here as well...Stay at it
    Thanks dude. Coming from a guy with your leg development, that is a HUGE comp. I love hitting it hard and will stay with it as long as it takes . . . or I die, whichever comes last, LOL.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wow nj!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  31. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Oh yeah and for us older guys {turn 35 myself in a few months} parallel squats are not such a bad thing...I have ass to grass{ATG} squatted 455 for reps before when I was younger and I honestly do not see any difference in leg development from it...It tends to make my glutes bigger but not really my legs much bigger...These days with my knees giving me trouble from years of squatting I tend to go just a little below parallel with anything above 365...I also start wrapping my knees as well.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    wow nj!!
    Thanks dude.

Oh yeah and for us older guys {turn 35 myself in a few months} parallel squats are not such a bad thing...I have ass to grass{ATG} squatted 455 for reps before when I was younger and I honestly do not see any difference in leg development from it...It tends to make my glutes bigger but not really my legs much bigger...These days with my knees giving me trouble from years of squatting I tend to go just a little below parallel with anything above 365...I also start wrapping my knees as well.
    Honestly, I do no ass-to-grass anything above 315 right now. Just scared of it. It has helped my upper quad development, but not my mass as such. the cuts are just better up around the hip connections. (And a big case of squatter's ass, LOL)

My knees are OK but after carrying all that fat for years, I know that will not last forever. My goal would be to do ATG's that high but realistically, beyond good parallel range I will prob not go. I am working on my stance, getting a bit wider and changing my toe/knee alignment to see if it helps with my tendency to drop my chest/back down.

But, seriously thanks for the advise. Its great to hear from guys in my age range who knows what I am facing. I read your leg workout and we are similar in what we like to do in weight range. I have gone above 1500 on 45 degree leg press for solid reps, but it really hurts my ribs to go anything like a true range of motion. Something in the 1100 range I can do 15 reps for if I am fresh, but after enough squats and/or hacks, It is a good weight to get to exhaustion. (I'll do lighter leg extensions and db leg curls for higher reps for the pump at the end)

I have wondered about wrapping my knees. Have thought it might be a good thing, but no one in my gym does it. So, I have never had feedback from anyone who does it for the pros and cons and doing it properly.
  33. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Seriously Try wrapping on the real heavy stuff....I do it as a safety measure not for adding poundage...although it does not hurt that either.

If I had to pick I would wrap before using a belt...at least on squats.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Seriously Try wrapping on the real heavy stuff....I do it as a safety measure not for adding poundage...although it does not hurt that either.

If I had to pick I would wrap before using a belt...at least on squats.
    Will do. A friend who has been working out for over 30 years was at the gym today and almost killed me when I told him I wasn't wrapping for the safety of it. Going out for some wraps before next leg day.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%

you look definitely 10 years or more younger, good job and respect for what you achieved. inspiration to everyone!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

I have to say Brad that you are one of the first transformations I saw on AM that really made believe that I could do it. Thank you for inspiring me over a year ago. I still have a ways to go to hit my new goals, but I am continuing to strive for it.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by reald View Post
    you look definitely 10 years or more younger, good job and respect for what you achieved. inspiration to everyone!
    Thanks man. Most people in my gym guess I am around 28-30, and the guys I workout with are all 10 years younger than me. I can do everything they can do or more sometimes. Of course, sometimes it does not help things to look a lot younger. A little while back I was in the cell phone store with a now ex, looking at a new phone. The sales guy I knew from the gym so we were talking a little bit and, since he knew me, I was not getting the typical hard sell. My ex at the time did not workout (We were together before I started losing weight, and although she was initially supportive, the change in me and how other people treated me, especially women, that this caused actually cost me that long time relationship), and she was a few years older but not much.

When I got to the point of being down to a couple of phones, and he thought he was gonna make the sell, he asked me, "Now is this your mom? You gonna do a mom-son family plan kind of thing?" HOLY ****!!! Did I go through ten kinds of hell after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I have to say Brad that you are one of the first transformations I saw on AM that really made believe that I could do it. Thank you for inspiring me over a year ago. I still have a ways to go to hit my new goals, but I am continuing to strive for it.
    Dude, you have no idea how much I value comments like this. I get **** all the time from places like youtube -- where I have some of these pics up -- about how I am a fake, how it is impossible, how I do roids, etc, etc. But, its all worth it if I can help I few people make the same decision I did. Congrats to you for the work you put in and staying with it. It is worth it isn't it?

And the beauty of bodybuilding for me is that I will never reach my goals. If I reach a short term goal - like that elusive 405 bench I want although that may take years -- when I get there, there is always another rep or another 2.5 pound plate to throw on. Then there is the whole new possibility of getting in stage someday. Anyway, this is the only thing I have ever done where there is never a place where I say 'I am done with this and can quit now." That and I love the feeling of a pump WAY too much.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.44%

fxcking awesome transformation! you are extremely motivational! I dont have near as much to lose but if you can do I damn well better be able too! Thanks for motivating us brotha!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    fxcking awesome transformation! you are extremely motivational! I dont have near as much to lose but if you can do I damn well better be able too! Thanks for motivating us brotha!
    Absolutely dude. If someone as slow and fat as I was can do it, I absolutely believe that anyone can lose the weight.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.17%

This is what I am talking about....DEDICATION!!!!

So freakin awsome bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. My One Year Transformation (pics)
    By gmc4180 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. My progress pics...
    By Rick Morrow in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 12:00 PM
  3. my recent pics!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum Pics