My Transform Pics

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. awsome job bro. keep up the hard work

2. OUTSTANDING WORK... gonna do a few comps in the near future?
    •   

3. I came out of retirement just to say DAYUM! Good job bro!

4. Wow- That is by far the most impressive before and after I have ever seen.

It looked like your before picture was somebody else!

Did you use any other supplements besides protein powder?

Did you alternate between the upright bike for cardio and other modes of cardio?

5. Wish i saw this earlier all i can say is wow you are a great inspiration to us all keep it up!
    •   

6. Dude you look like a pissed off John Malkovich. That transform is incredible.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. thats truly amazing man congrats your transformation

8. Amazing work.
  9. Some New Progress Pics

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the supportive responses. I appreciate it very much. It's been a while since I've been online. Life gets kind of busy, but nothing keeps me out of the gym.

I've been slow bulking for the last 5 months or so, and I've gained about 5 pounds, and most of its been quality mass. Since I'm doing this the natural way, everyone tells me that I've been doing very well. Made some tremendous strength gains, and hoping the muscle size will catch up in time.

The first pic shows my relaxed progress over the last 6 months. Apparently, I have a talent for widening shoulders, if nothing else. The rest is just a sample of groups. Sorry some are blurry, but I can't find anyone to help me take progress pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
  10. Just one other

One other pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. progressing well. glad your sticking with it.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

12. Quote Originally Posted by bradspencer74 View Post
    Just getting started here, but since I'm finally able to turn my focus toward gaining muscle rather than losing fat, thought it best to get post where I am now, just a couple of weeks into my first clean bulk.

I had been overweight all my life. When it finally clicked with me how close to dying I was, I was 375 [email protected]% BF (maybe a little more). I've poured everything I could into changing my life, and so far so good. Now, I'm at 200 pounds, 12-14% BF, depending on the measurement type that's done, and I feel better than at any time in my life. Hopefully there will be some new muscle on these pics on a few months. I'd like to get to 220 @8%, but that will take at while.

Anyway, Before and After:

DAMN DUDE MAJOR MAJOR props to you. thas incredible transformation!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

13. Damn how the f--k you grow calves lol

Man each time I see this I say screw Jared you kick his ass in the transformation department

14. awesome brother.. Nothing short of amazing.. and you keep transforming.. OUTSTANDING

15. That is amazing man............props

16. clap, clap, clap...wow. Awesome.

17. I'm going to perpetuate the echo in here -- amazing transformation, and truly inspirational.

What I find to be the craziest part is how well your skin adapted. I've lost "only" 95 lbs and my skin situation is much worse than yours...I don't even see stretch marks on you!
  18. Recommendations for Chest ?

Thanks again, guys. This may be the wrong place to ask, but I really want to spend the next few months focusing on my pecs. It's my lagging bodypart -- you know the one that everybody has. Don't get me wrong, it is progressing, but I really would like to bring it up.

Any pointer, suggestions, etc for how I should approach that workout rep/weight wise or other things I can incorporate into my routine that will help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    I'm going to perpetuate the echo in here -- amazing transformation, and truly inspirational.

What I find to be the craziest part is how well your skin adapted. I've lost "only" 95 lbs and my skin situation is much worse than yours...I don't even see stretch marks on you!
    Oh, I've got them. Maybe I'm my own worst critic, but I can certainly see them. They are fading out a bit though. Don't know if that is with time, more mass, or both.

19. ur my idle

20. ABSOLUTELY Incredible man. I guess ive got no excuse not to finish up my cut now.
  21. Inspiration

Brad,
    You did it. You proved them all wrong. As David Neale said "If it isn't impossible, it isn't worth doing."

You may not realize it, but you have done well for others and for the planet as well as for yourself. Now my tax dollars will not go to pay for your disability check after a huge heart attack. Plane fair will not have to be increased bcse your weight means higher fuel costs.

Did you know that Americans are so fat that Disney had to deepen the channel in It's a Small World because our fat asses were grounding the boats?!

You are my hero. When I am about to wuss out at the gym or skip my workout, I will think of your journey.

Thanks.

22. holy SH1T

my hat is off to you man

23. woah, somebody said it earlier and I'll say it again... that might be the most impressive transformation I've ever seen! Awesome job bro!!!

24. very impressive

dan

25. you looked better before.....lol... just kidding you went from looking like your 50 to looking 30.

26. 3 words: Oh my god.

Congratulations with your amazing transformation, the most incredible I've seen so far.

Keep up the good work!

27. Congrats Man.... That is amazing.... keep up the good work....

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    Damn how the f--k you grow calves lol

Man each time I see this I say screw Jared you kick his ass in the transformation department
    well Im sure he always had those calves bro.... he used to be 375... thats a HELL of a calve workout... now he just cut them up with his body fat drop.

Brad Spencer....

Hell of a great job sir. This is a great thing to see and use to show others out there that it CAN be done. Ill let my wife look at these too as shes worried bout losing weight after being pregnant and this kind of thing will give ehr hope.

U R the man, keep with it and keep us in the loop, Id love to see how you continue to progress

29. u should a poster boy for someone.. people like u are the reason i lift, bc nothing is impossible

30. I've just registered on this board just to say that this is one of the most insane transformations I've ever seen!

(and I'll be hanging around from now on :P)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My One Year Transformation (pics)
    By gmc4180 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. My progress pics...
    By Rick Morrow in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 12:00 PM
  3. my recent pics!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum Pics