My Transform Pics

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. incredible!!!!

Great friggin job man! Keep up the great work

2. Thanks again, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    You look amazing and your story is great.

I gotta ask though, when you finished cutting and started gaining mass, what was the lady attention like?
    The change was HUGE, and it's really kind of fun. Before, I couldn't have gotten anyone to give me the time of day. Now, ladies just walk up to me and strike up conversations. I get taken care of at restaurants and stores so easily now by lady staff. I never have to ask. Just this morning, I was walking around CSU campus to do some research at the library and three girls came up to me telling me how buff I was and asked me to flex. A lot of whistles from girls in cars passing by. Most of them have no idea that I've over 30.

But, the funniest one -- no joke -- was one of my former students (I was an HS teacher until this school year) hit on me in the mall. She hadn't seen me since she went off to college, and she'd just graduated. She knew my voice when we spoke, but she thought we'd met at a club and she'd forgotten. You've never seen a more red-faced person in your life than when I told her who I was, and she figured out she'd just made a pass at her old teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    AWESOME AWESOME work man!!

Might wanna work at geting that left bi as much work in as the right
    Yea, I know. Symmetry is something I'm in short supply of generally (Left leg is better defined than right, due to injury, but that is much better of as late. Left tri is better than right tri). I'm not sure exactly how to address it. (Any suggestions, guys?)

It's SLOOOOOWLY getting closer in size to the right, but it's still about 1/4 inch smaller. Strange thing is that my left is actually stronger than my right.
    •   

3. Brad... to echo everyone else...

Seriously, one of the most incredible transformations ever in the history of transformations.

Welcome!

4. Truly awe-inspiring transformation!!!!

5. I'm with everybody on this one. Very inspirational!!! Maybe you should become a personal trainer and help obese people loose weight. They will be a lot more comfortable with you training them as they can see your before and after pictures.

Congratulations!!!!

6. This comment is the same as everyone elses but your transformation is incredible because it was so drastic. Awesome job !

7. Hugely inspirational! What does your "before" and "after" diet look like?

8. Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post
    Hugely inspirational! What does your "before" and "after" diet look like?
    My after (current anyway) diet is the easy part. Right now, I'm slow, clean bulking. I've gained about 2 1/2 pounds this month. I eat about 3600-3700 cals per day (low for a bulk, but that's the endo in me ), 40% c / 40% p / 20% fat, 6 meals + a PWO shake. I eat extremely clean, whole foods. With the exception of protein powder, whole wheat bread and pasta, everything I eat is as unprocessed, no-sugar, no-preservatives, etc. as I can get. I wanna get back to about 215 so that I can regain some of the muscle mass I lost over the diet, before I cut again and try to get sub 10%. (I'd like ot cut back to 195@ sub 10% by mind-summer 2008 before I try my long term goal of 220, sub 10%)

Before diet, it was pretty much whatever I wanted, as much as I wanted. Convenience foods, lots of pop, chips, fast food. My best guess is that I typically ate something on the order of 7000-10,000 cals per day, sometimes as high as 12 or 15000, with a totally sedentary lifestyle. Sounds incredible, but thinking back on some of the meals that I had (and I ate 3-4 times a day like this), it's what the figures point to.

Here are a few "sample" before meals:

1) A whole large all-topping pizza, a large order of wings, and a whole 2 liter pop

2) A double Whopper, a single whopper, 2 large fries, and pop.

3) From Taco Bell, 2 burritos, a nachos grande, 3-4 soft tacos, and pop. (Snackish kind of thing) In fact most places fast food just for myself would run 12-14 bucks.

4) Stop at KFC for a 10 piece family meal, and eat 3/4 of it on my own in one sitting.

5) If I cooked for myself, let's say chili, it would be 3-4 large bowls with all the condiments and add ons (sour cream, cheese, crackers, etc) you can think of. Most of a box of pasta with a jar's worth of sauce and half a loaf of French bread.

Mind you, I could eat like that, and then eat again three or four hours later and just as much. You may thing I'm joking, but I'm not exaggerating at all. It's mind boggling to me now that I could have ever lived and ate that way for so long.

How I've changed? Just this weekend, I cheated and ordered a Domino's pizza to eat watching the football game. Three slices of medium later, I was full.
  9. 5 Month Change

Thanks guys for all the support. One of the things I have to adjust to is how slow gaining lean muscle is. You know, you don't see the change in yourself everyday. Then I look at this.

This pic is my change since I stopped trying to actively lose weight. The difference in actual scale weight between these pics is about 5 pounds. But, what a difference a little more muscle and a more narrow waist makes.

First Pic Was May 1, Middle July 1, End October 2nd.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Insane!!!! One of the best transformations I have seen.
    •   

11. holy crap bro, nice job
  12. MTNMEDIC

Cybergenics !?! J/K bra,..very well done !

13. Outstanding! You look really good! Congratulations!

14. HOLY **** DUDE! Nice freakin work!

BMI...yes we all know its a crock...i'm morbidly obese myself...with visible abs??

and on another side note...don't be admiring the heavy decline presses.

Amazing work man. Keep it up.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

15. How much cardio and how often?

Use A.A.S or clen/t3 at all?

16. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    HOLY **** DUDE! Nice freakin work!

BMI...yes we all know its a crock...i'm morbidly obese myself...with visible abs??

and on another side note...don't be admiring the heavy decline presses.

Amazing work man. Keep it up.
    Thanks, man. Can I be impressed by some of your lifts, LOL. Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    How much cardio and how often?

Use A.A.S or clen/t3 at all?
    When I was cutting hard, 45-60 min, 6x per week. I pushed hard enough to burn 850-1000 cals per hour stationary biking. These days, 20-30 min low impact, 3-4x per week.

I've never used anabolic steroids or the like. There have been several people -- including my former doctor -- who thought I was (I don't understand how. One good friend in the gym laughed hard when I told him, and he said anyone who knows about A.A.S. knows I'm not using. He said with my body structure, I'd be a lot bigger if I were.)

I'm not opposed to using AAS at all. Personally, I feel that if you do not go overboard, you can get many of the benefits of AAS without many of the side effects that come with massive cycles. I'm friends with many people who have/do use, and the ones I who I respect all agree on one thing. You shouldn't think about using until you know what your potential is without them, at least 3-4 years in the gym with proper nutrition and proper workouts. I'm no where near that yet. When the time comes, then I'll make that choice.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bradspencer74 View Post
    Thanks, man. Can I be impressed by some of your lifts, LOL. Incredible.

When I was cutting hard, 45-60 min, 6x per week. I pushed hard enough to burn 850-1000 cals per hour stationary biking. These days, 20-30 min low impact, 3-4x per week.

I've never used anabolic steroids or the like. There have been several people -- including my former doctor -- who thought I was (I don't understand how. One good friend in the gym laughed hard when I told him, and he said anyone who knows about A.A.S. knows I'm not using. He said with my body structure, I'd be a lot bigger if I were.)

I'm not opposed to using anabolic steroids at all. Personally, I feel that if you do not go overboard, you can get many of the benefits of AAS without many of the side effects that come with massive cycles. I'm friends with many people who have/do use, and the ones I who I respect all agree on one thing. You shouldn't think about using until you know what your potential is without them, at least 3-4 years in the gym with proper nutrition and proper workouts. I'm no where near that yet. When the time comes, then I'll make that choice.
    You did something right because somehow you signaled your body to burn 100% fat and no muscle.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You did something right because somehow you signaled your body to burn 100% fat and no muscle.
    I wish that was true. I'll be the first to admit that I've been able to do a lot better than many people who do massive loss. But I chalk that up to a very clean, wholesome diet of what I did eat, and a lot of luck, and maybe some good genes. I know now that I did some very stupid things at some points, things I'll never repeat when I cut again. (Like eating less than my BMR and then exercising off all those calories).

Back to the muscle loss - I lost about 15% lean mass (if the body fat % are right) over the course of the first cut. Sounds OK considering the until you do the figures -- 27 pounds LBM lost. My goal is to get that 27 pounds pounds of muscle back.

19. This is the first thread I looked at since I joined so my first post will be "Amazing Job and congrats on what you have accomplished!"

20. repps to u bro

when i first saw those photos i thought it was father and son!!

those before photos would have been taken around late 29/ early 30, u looked 50 something dude!!

the transformation is beyond belief and well done

remarkable and a fine example of what can be achieved

21. Very nice transformation, all you can do for symmetry work to even out is do single arm work, work each side individually.

22. Thanks again, guys. (I keep saying that, but I mean it to all of you.)

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    repps to u bro

when i first saw those photos i thought it was father and son!!

those before photos would have been taken around late 29/ early 30, u looked 50 something dude!!

the transformation is beyond belief and well done

remarkable and a fine example of what can be achieved

You're not the first person to tell me that they thought those were father/son pics at first. And to tell the truth, I really was way, way older than my years. People always thought I was a 10 years or more older than I really was.

I took one of those real body age tests when I started last year. I was 31 chronologically but my body age was like 44 or 45. I just took it again at my year anniversary. I'm 32 (almost 33) now chronologically, but my body age test is 22.

Granted, don't look quite that young anymore, but I feel like it. And most people guess I'm in my mid 20's.

23. you're a credit to yourself dude and a damn pain in the a*s to all those straight up lazy types who make excuses about why they fat etc

geez if bill philips was still doing that body for life stuff you'd be in that corvette baby!!!

once again, well done

it's really made my day coming across this thread of yours

24. this is one of the craziest things ive ever seen. amazing

25. Absolutely amazing and inspiring! You lost more than just weight - you look like you lost a bunch of years too (or gained youth, depending how you look at it).

FINALLY a win for the good guys, lol.

26. you look 20 years younger and will probably live 20 years longer. Great Job!!

27. Yea this is motivational as hell

28. Don't know how I missed this thread, but great job dude. Absolutely amazing transformation.

29. Great job, you are a roll model to many people. You had the courage, and the strength to do the right thing. I cant stress enough how cool that is. Congratulations. Mark

30. wow amazing. good job

Similar Forum Threads

1. My One Year Transformation (pics)
    By gmc4180 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. My progress pics...
    By Rick Morrow in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 12:00 PM
  3. my recent pics!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum Pics