Issues Reloaded!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New pics, Still got Issues!

Yes, it's time to introduce the BDC version of my issues.. ;)

First off, I plan to use this thread to document my diet/training/posing skills in a way that I can't normally see them.. You get to help me critique as well, no flaming because my sister ain't in the photos! :D

Ok, for those who are still in last week, or can't quite notice the obvious, I plan to compete this year... Same NPC show I did last year, this time 3rd place ain't where I wanna be..

So, here I am, holding water for your enjoyment..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I shaved my head again.. This means something....

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!! :D

Guess who's back.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's my best pose, I personally believe...

I do plan to fire my photographer, bastard wasn't holding the camera straight..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, holdin' water, and couldn't flex my (lack of) quads..

I'm on a roll!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank those I hold dear to me, who helped me thus far in my quest to get as ripped as Chemo.. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty huge Pete.. Like the last picture the best

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Matthew D
Looking pretty huge Pete.. Like the last picture the best
Was it the bottle of champagne in the background, or the vial of liquid clomid on the Muscle Milk? :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol.. champagne my man champagne..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My mistake! I meant to set these in order..

The most-muscular pose was taken 7/3, the others were taken this past Sunday.. I shaved my head after I took these..

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I think your most muscular is your best shot, showcases your upper arm and trap thickness much better than the front double bi, and really does make your arms look their most freakish. awesome pics in general though as always P-Fizzle (I see that musclemilk!!!)

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after pete works out, he induces that insulin spike by knocking back a bottle of Cristal...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jarconis
after pete works out, he induces that insulin spike by knocking back a bottle of Cristal...

Someone recognized the bottle.. :D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, I recognize that cheap aluminum foil top...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ass, it's not aluminum.. :)

Besides, Andre doesn't have the little cage thingy over the cork like my bubb does.. ;)

Ok, more embarassment on my part.. Side chest..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the legs suck, I understand and can deal with it for now.. But, when in contest shape, I do pull off being quite symetrical..

taken 7/3

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just you wait 'till I get my waist back down to 29.5".. :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro! I like the most muscular, but I have to say my favorite is the back shot, wide and kickass taper man! For a critique I'd say work on the legs, but then again I say that to everyone usually :D

As for your sister, well just put on a wig and skirt and give us an idea, lol :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You get bigger in every picture man!

Nice picture of the supps. Im going to need you to move them off the kitchen counter, its hard to cook with all your **** laying around :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I could have done without the Butt shot pete... heheheh :) Looking good... TTY

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My nuggets of thanks..

Originally posted by motleybreu
damn pete...inspirational
Thanks, brother! I draw inspiration from everyone around me.. You guys make me push harder, and I do so.. Like the saying goes, "If you always did what you always do, you'll always get what you always got!"

Ok, no more Ronnie Coleman The Unbelieveable for me..

Originally posted by jweave23
Looking good bro! I like the most muscular, but I have to say my favorite is the back shot, wide and kickass taper man! For a critique I'd say work on the legs, but then again I say that to everyone usually :D

As for your sister, well just put on a wig and skirt and give us an idea, lol :D

Do you people think I do not squat? :D

What really sucks, my Pops was into Track& Field well into his 40's, still has big quads, especially for his build... Only you would like to see me in a wig, J.. ;)

Originally posted by YellowJacket
You get bigger in every picture man!

Nice picture of the supps. Im going to need you to move them off the kitchen counter, its hard to cook with all your **** laying around :)
That's actually the fridge in my room, but you're right, it looks like that in the kitchen as well.. I'll have them moved.. ;)

Thanks, brothers!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
I could have done without the Butt shot pete... heheheh :) Looking good... TTY
Lemmie guess, you're also still in therapy for opening a file on bb.com labeled "Pete's Ass.JPG"? :D

Thanks, brother.. I see you're showing up more these days..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
i am trying.. :) TTY

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another birthday shot, I know you like the boxer-briefs.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more from 7/3... Pre-shaven photo, holding water most muscular.. My signature pose.. :)

labrad

Awards
  • Established
You look f*ckin' awesome bro'. Great traps, lats, delts, arms and v-taper. You could bring up the legs and calves imo. My 2 cents.

As for the mental issues, there is not a whole lot that can be done.:D

Best of luck man. I will be cheering for you. Keep us posted.

b-boy

Awards
great

good job big man, chest and biceps are your best features, both are thick and dense, your holding some water so i can't critique to much now..LOL.. when is the show and are you already in precontest diet mode, how many weeks are you going to prepare, and what are the precontest "supplements" pm me if needed, looking thick, what is your weight at right now and what weight are you hoping on hitting for the show..  sorry for all the questions.. just a few things I wanted to know  :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re: great

Originally posted by b-boy
good job big man, chest and biceps are your best features, both are thick and dense, your holding some water so i can't critique to much now..LOL.. when is the show and are you already in precontest diet mode, how many weeks are you going to prepare, and what are the precontest "supplements" pm me if needed, looking thick, what is your weight at right now and what weight are you hoping on hitting for the show..  sorry for all the questions.. just a few things I wanted to know  :D

The man i wanted to hear from!! :)

Yeah, I was holdin' tons of water, plus I took those after lifting, that's when you hold the most..

The show is September 28th, I'll get more details on the whole thing for those in the New England area that wanna come down for some pizza afterwards.. :)

I don't start "precontest dieting" until the end of this month.. The end of August, I should be on a steady decline of carbs.. I won't completely cut them until I'm 2 weeks out.. That's exactily how I did it last year, so I should be on stage at about 169-172 again..

Sucks being small....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, my precontest "supplements".. ;)

S.A.N. Tight 1 cap 2x ed

Green Tea extract 2 caps (315mg each) 2x ed

BCAA's 6 softgels 3x ed (6 softgels = 1.8g bcaa)

Regular multivitamin/mineral, 1200mg ALA ed, and a Vitamin C & E complex, 2 softgels daily..

Isomatrix protein shakes in between meals, mixed in rice milk.. :)

sctxms

Awards
Looking great in the upper body your legs and calve need more size I am not flaming you just being honest in what I see. Once you catch your wheels up to your upper body I can't see why you wouldn't take first Bro in any contest

Last edited:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I could always use "alternate" means to get the size on my legs for now, but I don't have time.. Once I get down to a good weight, I'll even out, and everything flows onstage, trust me.. ;)

I've beat out  guys with bigger legs, it's all in the conditioning..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A rare find!!

I have only one photo from my show, and it turns out to be crappy as all hell..

I'm on the end, in red..

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I'd say not only work on the legs but everything in the upper body looks good except if you were to add just a little more thickness to the delts. You most muscular pose would own. As for the chest pose what I do usaully is Try to inhale alot of air and feel it go into rib cage rather then my stomacch and i roll my shoulder back and focus on bring my chest up like the old pros used to do the whole martinee glass thing. Makes my chest look alot bigger than it is. And I've found that with front poses with the legs in close together like most muscular if you try pointing your toe to the ceiling with the foot thats in front and put some wieght on the heel it tends to help give that diamond shape a little more defined because of the muscle thats on your shin or whatever its called.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tibialis Anterior.. ;)

Yeah, My delt suck as well, hurting them every so often doesn't help.. All this will change, but right now it can't be done.. If I can match, or even exceed the condition I had last year, I'll make top 3 again..

sctxms

Awards
I don't think you would need AS Bro your a Natural Freak you remind me of my old work out partner I use to work out with in PC Florida. I Know your legs will come in time I am not saying they look like **** just saying your upper body over power your legs so a little more mass on your legs would give you great balance.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brother.. :)

I feel that my first year competing I was worried about them(quads) so much, I compromised my condition to keep size on them.. Now that I figured out how to show them while posing, and practicing these posing techniques, I have a chance as long as my conditioning is on point..

In the fall, all my weakpoints will be dealt with.. ;)

sctxms

Awards
Just waite till you see my update pics I have so much more to go I only wish I had such minor problems I will post them Monday bro.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saw them, damn good work! :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got a new camera, noone's safe! :D :saw:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro. Point your toes outward when posing. This will make your quads look bigger. Also, when you do your quarter turns, turn the foot that's facing the judges inward (pigeon toed) to make your leg look thicker. I'm jealous of your traps!!!!

Big D

Big D

Awards
Looking big and ripped. Keep it up!
Maybe one day I'll work on attempting to get that cut.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big D
Looking big and ripped. Keep it up!
Maybe one day I'll work on attempting to get that cut.

With your thickness brother, you'll look even scarier ripped.. :)

Thanks

lovely

Awards
Yeah, the legs suck, I understand and can deal with it for now.. But, when in contest shape, I do pull off being quite symetrical..

taken 7/3
In these pics I can tell you must show very symetical. hows calves?

You look really good.

how long til show? and are you beginning the dieting and cardio now for it yet? or too soon? I might be still in last week. Gosh I cant stand that do that.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by lovely

In these pics I can tell you must show very symetical. hows calves?

You look really good.

how long til show? and are you beginning the dieting and cardio now for it yet? or too soon? I might be still in last week. Gosh I cant stand that do that.
Thanks! :)

The show is September 28th, I don't plan on doing cardio, I start cutting the 3rd week in August.. It'll be a gradual drop, and without cardio I can keep my size.. Did it last year, only placed 3rd because I was still holding abit of water, I now know what to do about that.. :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete,
Whats the Tatt on the center of your back of?
Just curious.

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Pete,
Whats the Tatt on the center of your back of?
Just curious.

db
It says "Gemini 6-18-75"

It was a waste of $80, I tell ya.. :(

I'm gettin' a tribal done over the date, maybe in the spring next year..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel small... :(

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damn, if he did that **** to me.... He better be a black belt in catching an ass beating hardcore. I would have tied his ass to a tree in the middle of school campus and got the old cattle brand warmed up. I think "Dick Licker" would have looked rather attractive scared into his forhead by a piece of red hot steel. :mad:

He has a point though, If you cant read it why the hell would you get it anyways.

db