Slight weight gain 12 week test E

Ms9

Awards
Hello AM! I just completed my first cycle of test e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. I have about 10 days unitl i start PCT. My goal for the cycle was to recomp. Previously I fluctuated from 210 to 240 never really looking to great. I was happy with my result, it seems some of you may not be. Maybe I could have got more I don't know, but I accomplished my goals and all my lifts have gotten better.

I started out at around 230 and did not want to weigh much more than that. Which is why i decided on a recomp rather than to bulk. My long term goal is a fit 2-0-X. I would like to weigh under 210.

I lifted 6 days a week. Chest/Back, Legs, Arms. Shoulder, Legs, Chest/Back.

Fell free to ask any more questions. Although I have no plans to compete, I would be interested in hearing where I am lacking and what to focus on in my lifts.

Same pose b4 and after

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After

Some leg shots around week 9

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many mg of test e you taking a week?
do you have a pct? unless you want to lose your gains you need pct? most of the gains is water weight....
You need to post your workouts? without that nobody can really comment...
test e alone will bloat you up cause of the water retention.
what are your goals exactly?
if you want to lose body fat.. cardio and diet is the key... I like hiit on the treadmill.. takes you body to another level...

once again post your work out routines and calorie intake..

Santa89

Awards
Within the 12 weeks I feel that you could of had a better result depending on your diet and workout.

You have slimmed down in the midsection and gain more lean muscle through out, but like mentioned above there could of been a bigger result depending on your diet and workout.

By the way, good job. At least you're working out and keeping your body healthy.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's why he need to put his dosage on here.........ain't **** going to help if your diet is mostly in check...

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
that's why he need to put his dosage on here.........ain't **** going to help if your diet is mostly in check...
I second that.

People think juice does everything for them, hell ill admit it, i sure as hell did when i started

As soon as i started piling food into me, i blew the **** up.

Sure juice helps ALOT, but its like a car full of ethanol racing fuel with no oil. Its only gonna go so far till it stops. Same with gains on juice with NO DIET!

Ms9

Awards
hey y'all i am going to go ahead and edit my first post and detail my goals and such. Will probably add a picture or two as well.