my journey to get to 150 criticizm and suggestions wanted

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
alright i decided to start this thread basically to motivate myself and try to stay on track as i attempt to reach 150lbs. ive never weighed more than 130 in my life. a lil bit about me , i lifted all through jr high and halfway thru highschool until i got into drugs and stopped playing comp soccer, ended up getting locked up for a little while, went to rehab came out and started my life all over with nothing. that was about 18 months ago. since then i started going to college and worked as a chef at two restaurants and at a hospital where i live. from last november to this february i kept losing weight due to lack of sleep, not caring about eating and eventually because of the lack of sleep and nutritional deficiencies i was anorexic pretty much. i didnt realize how much of a delusional state a lack of sleep can really induce until it was too late. I was working 13 hr graveyard shifts and taking 21 units. i slept about 3-5 hrs a day tops and at best i think i ate maybe 1000 cals a day tops. i slowly got weaker and weaker and slower and constantly in pain and protein deficiency kicked in and due to having no albumin in my blood my legs began to swell and swell, muscles were continually being broken down. in the end i could hardly stand, walk, talk or breathe, i took myself to the hospital and was on iv for about two weeks and then got released. when i checked in my HR was 39bpm and my blood pressure was low and everything out of whack as you can imagine. as soon as i got out of the hospital i realized it was time to change and i needed to get my life back together. when i got out i tried to pick up a two lb dumbell and couldnt. but since then ive obviously gotten serious about lifting again like i was years ago and that brings me to where i am today. as of today since march 1st ive gained 36lbs.
im 5ft8 and 116 as of this morning but probably heavier now.
I plan on hopefully bulking up to 150 naturally if possible, but ive also been struggling with low t levels and crazy hormonal imbalances. last time i checked about 6 weeks ago total t was 210ng/ml. e2 was high and everything else was wack aswell. but anyway ive got a pretty nice stack of supps to help me bulk and i have quite a bit of knowledge about supps in general and whatever i dont kno i can always count on zach to educate me.
but im planning to bulk my way to 150 if i can without going past 12%bf either way in march im gonna run my first cycle . lemme kno what u guys think about my routine and macros. my food choices are all clean and i make my meal plans a day in advance so that i have everything ready .

Im open to any and all suggestions and criticizm

current supps are t-force 3/day, HX2 2cap/day,

various gdas: insuleank,gbol,pslin, ap, and others

also started dosing 600mg ecdy 60% 100mg with breakfast 400 post workout and 100mg before bed

50mg forslean ed

pre workout ill either use jp8, or just bcaas,200mg r-ala, creatine,cit malate, beta alanine, alcar, and some green tea,
other supps staples multi,fish oil,zma, alternate sesamin and CLA, protein of course, umm other bulk powders cant think about all of the ones i use

also using vat attack at a low dose right now because of elevated cortisol levels so ive been doing 1/8tsp morning/prewo/before bed

bulk 1-c for two weeks on and two weeks off

heres wat my training looks like
M,W,F 20 min fasted cardio, T,F,S 35 min LISS cardio and 20min abs

monday-arms
bb curl 1 wm up set
super set bbcurl with dips 4 set
super set 2 pinwheels/tri pulldown 3 set
super set 3 supinated curl/skull crushers 3set
super set 4 preacher curl/tri kickback 2 set
1 drop set bbcurl to failure
1 drop set skull crusher to failure

tuesday-legs

warm up with leg curl 1 set, and 1 set calf raise
5 set smith squat
5 set leg press
3 set calf raises
3 set leg curl
3 set db lunges
2 set bb side lunges
1 set squats to failure

wednesday-chest
warm up set machine press
2 set db press super set with db flye
2 set db incline db press same super set db flye
1 set db decline press again supered with db flye
3 set flat bench
2 set machine press
1 set machine press to failure

thursday-cardio
interval training, running, different hiit stuff, or if i am pressed for time ill just do p90x plyo dvd twice

friday-back
warm up 1 set pulldowns
3 set bent over bb rows
3 set deads
3 set bb goodmornings
3 set lat pulldown
2 set tbar row

saturday-shoulders
3 upright rows
3 arnold press
3 lat raises
3 shoulder press
2 military press
sunday- rest

my diets clean no eating out and no processed stuff, i try to eat everything natural, carbs come from wms, oats, sweet potatoes, various veggies, and ezekial bread on certain occassions.
heres my macros currently i just adjusted today actually but i wont list actual meal plans

work out day macro plan

Meal 1
75 carb 10 fat 45 pro

Post workout 1
1 scoop glucevol
10g bcaa 4:1:1
5g creatine
3g citrulline
3g arginine
and some other special ingredients that cannot be revealed at this time
35 carb

Post workout 2

TP protein mix
some oats
EVOO
1 cup skim milk
35pro 20 carb 5 fat

PPWO
75 carb 45 pro 10 fat

Meal 4
20 carb 45 pro 20 fat

meal 5
15carb 40 pro 15 fat

meal 6

0-5 carb 40-50pro 10-20 fat

70 fat minimum, 250-260 Pro, 245-255 cho
aiming for 2650 cals or within the 2600-2700 range

on my off day obviously ill drop the post workout shakes and up the fat 5-10g each meal and drop the carb 10-15 g per meal but the same cal level.

heres some pics of me from about a week ago ones post workout others are cold upon waking before any carbs, and some pics of my supp stashes

some of my supps

I plan on updating my weight, bf% prs and how different supps are working for me as i go along probably once a week just for my own sake and if anyone cares to see how diff supps are working for me personally . so far two weeks in to t-force and hyperdrol i kno my test is way up and im more vascular, better pumps, and much more aggressive in the gym, and ve gained 3lbs of lean mass, my bf hasnt changed but up 3lb. i dont really ever try and see what my one rep max is on things but i just go off my 6 rep max for leg press, db press, and bb curls to judge where im at. as of now my best 6rm for leg press is 5plates each side, db press 6rm is with 50s, bb curl 6rm with 80lb bb that was this week after i had already done 3 sets of bb curls so im sure i could lift alot more than that for a 1rm.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy **** ****! thats a ton of **** lol

im here with ya broski

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt see any back in this plan !!

add it in on shoulder day

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
backs on friday ill go back and bold it so its easier to see it

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what do u think about my routine does it look decent?

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Good luck bro...It seems like you're pretty motivated and got everything in line. Glad to hear you've decided to get life back on track.

Chucke

Awards
I'd ease up on the cardio and make 160 your goal.

Keep this: M,W,F 30 min fasting cardio. And make Thursday another rest day.

Maybe bring the volume of exercises down and bring the weights up. Keep in mind that it's certainly not impossible to keep a very low BF% while gaining LBM (specially when your first starting out or getting back into it) but it can be pretty difficult. At times you'll feel like your working against yourself. The best way to gain LBM is to cycle. Bulk then cut then bulk then cut....

And yeah - holy crap man - that's a lot of supplements. Sell some of that stuff and buy some steak...

Just my 2 cents - good luck!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that diet will be key for you. You seem like you have things planned out pretty well, but maybe post what foods you will be eating for diet. All those sups won't make up for a lack of structure in the diet. Best of luck to you man! With the amount of dedication that is apparent by your post, youza gonna be a ripped motha.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would do cardio as little as possible and EAT EAT EAT.
maybe even lift only 3 days and EAT MORE

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Im in here.

Dude, here goes. I've been where you are minus the drug bit. Been there too, but not as deep. Good on you for getting out of it! Now comes the fun part.

You need to make a "metabolic shift". Eating as stated in your plan is good if you are already making gains and want to manage bodyfat. You need more. My recommendations in short:

Eating:
1) For you, never "drop" a shake or fat, eat as much as you can, all the time.
If you are gonna drop something, lower the protein, raise the fats and carbs. With your test level at 210, and your bodyweight so low, you are not gonna metabolize that much protein. Save your money and put it into carbs.

2) RAISE the fats. Peanut butter, EFA's, Almonds and my favorite, Coconut Oil.
Carry a bag of almonds around with you, and eat them whenever. This also helps testosterone production and recovery. At 210 for test, something is up there. Both stims and depressants curb Test, but you should be recovering by now. This could just be from starving for so long.

What did the endo say about your test level?

Start your day with a big 'ol plate of pasta for breakfast, with a steak or chicken breast + protein drink. You'll be lethargic for a couple hours, so you just gotta deal with that. This will slow things down metabolically and help you gain some weight.

As far as supps...Well, Bro eat a multi and drop the rest.
I know this may be hard, but box 'em up and put 'em away, IMO. You need to get all that crap out of your system and let yourself recover to see where you are. If you dont, you're gonna be trying to manage your hormones forever.

I'm not a purist at all with fantasies that BBing is "healthy". I love anabolics and wish I could do more without jacking myself up. So, once you have a firm baseline and good health, cycle away if you want. But until then, eat a ton and leave yourself be with the supps.

Training: I think this is WAY too much. 2 to 3 total sets per bodypart to failure. The exception is 5x5 on squats.

I would center my workouts around Bench/Squats and Deads. And perhaps clean/jerks. You dont need the finer details just yet. You need mass. And you're blessed with being lean.

So just eat...and lift heavy sh*t!

And yeah, no cardio.

Good luck, Man. Keep us posted

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
heres just an exampple of one days meal plan

meal one pre wo
oats,whey,banana,evoo
80carb 10fat 42 pro

gym
Pwo shake 1
massport 21 carb
pwo shake 2
oats, fruit, milk, protein
30carb 5 fat 34 pro

PPWO
chicken breast, sweet potato, rice, veggies, evoo
75 carb 10 fat, 41 pro

meal 4
cottage cheese, tuna, natty pb, ezekial bread
24 carb 18 fat 50 pro

meal 5
salad, hb eggs, salmon, evoo
10 carb 15 fat 35 pro

meal 6
protein shake with coconut milk
3 carb 10fat 48 pro

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the reason i got suppressed so hard is exactly what u said starvation for so long and my body pretty much just said ok im on the verge of dying do i really need hormones so it just stopped producing and coupled with the fact that i wasnt eating enough anyway it didnt have raw materials to produce hormones if it wanted to. but as far as my test level now im sure its much higher. thats just going off of how i feel and common signs of elevated test, increased libido, acne, strength, appetite etc. without a doubt the hx2 and t-force are working but i attribute the biggest boost in my t from running low dose clomid for 2 weeks to kickstart hpta and it seems like it worked. but ill definately try and put more fats in my diet adn decrease my training volume. as far as supps go the only things i use daily are gdas, multi, fish oils, bcaas, protein and sometimes prewo drinks, and right now t-force and hx2, and until i run out of massport thats my post drink with the addition of some other bulk powders

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great advice has been given to you but one thing I would like to point out. You claim you had an addition problem, well guess what you still do. Look at all those supps you have. Most of those supps are worthless and you dont need them. Keep the protein and vitamins and get rid of the rest. To me it looks like you have compulsive behavior which you need to work on first. Best of luck to you.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ok guys heres the new diet and new routine provided by crazyfool . thanks brotha

Breakfast/preworkout
40g carb, 40g protein, 18g fat 1gbol with 1 ala

Workout

Post workout 70g waxy with 15g BCAAs 5g Creatine 400mg banaba .

PPWO 60g carb, 40g pro, 18g fat 1gbol with 1 AP

lunch- 40g carb, 40 protein, 18 fat 1 insulean 100mg YG

Snack- 20g carb, 40 protein, 15 fat. 150mg YG 300 ALA

Dinner- Green veggies (1 cup) 40g protein, 15 g fat 300 ALA

Snack- 40g protein, 20g fat.

Chest:
Incline bench 4 sets
DB flys/ cable cross over- 4 sets
Flat bench 4 sets
pushup 2 sets to failure.

Back
Pullups/Lat pulls/rack chins 4 sets
low row/ machine row/tbar row 4 setss
Straight arm pull downs 4 sets
one arm row or deadlift 4 sets

Shoulders
Smith press/military BB press 4 sets
lateral raise 3 sets
Rear delt fly 3 sets
DB press 3 sets of 10

Legs
Leg press 4-5 sets
Squat 4 sets
SLDL/ lounge 3 sets
ham curls 3 sets of 10

Arms
DB curl 4 set
Dip 4 set
Pinwheel curl 3 set
close grip bench 3 sets
tri extention 2 sets of 20
Barbell Curl 2 sets of 20

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
applause

keep tuning it and let us know your results!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just thought id post some updates and notable lifts for myself this week,
deadlift-205x4
db press 50x6
bb curl 75x6
not the strongest guy obviously but im working on it

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Looking on track bro! Keep it up, you will be able to see your growth better then most as your super lean! And HOly **** you have a nice collection of supps!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. yeah i always just pick stuff up when i see it for low prices and i trade alot of things i buy for things i can use. only supps i use daily are multi, fish oil, cla or sesamin( i alternate), protein, creatine, citrulline, beta alanine, and bcaas. and right now hyperdrol and t-force but next month im gonna use up my bottle of DTHC and prolly add in HGH up when it comes out to see how that is.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just thought id update this more for myself more than anything ive made it to 120lb now. also two prs this week. bb curl 80x2x3, squats (really just started doing these) 250x5, leg press 425x4

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to update today since its been exactly 8 months since i got out of the hospital and in that 8 months ive put on exactly 40 lbs so im sitting at 122 right now. so thats about an average of 5lbs per month. i had my bf tested at the gym which isnt too acurate with the calipers but it was 7.75% so i think im doing good there and am lucky to have maintained a low bf. Im not sure if my strength level is were it should be for some one my weight so heres my leg workout today from wat i can recall i forgot to take my book. feel free to pick it apart , and i didnt mean to do such high volume but i felt strong and wanted to see how heavy i could go.

warm up 2 sets squats 135x20

squats: 200lbx12x4, 225lbx10x3, 250lbx6x2, 150lbx25x1

Leg press: 360lbx20x1, 375x15x1, 400x8x2, 350x20x1 rest pause

Barbell lunge across the gym 60 total lunges back and forth
95x2, 115x1

Front squats: 95x20x2, 125x12x2

Leg ext. 110x15, 120x15, 145x10, 150x8
Leg curl 90x20, 110x15, 120x12, 145,x10, 155x8
Hammer strength horizontal calf machine 360x50x3, 400x30x1

15 min eliptical, 15 min tread mill (45 sec sprint followed by 75 sec jog)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why so many supplements? That's nuts. Rely more on your food than supplements. They aren't magic or anything (which I'm sure you know). Good luck on reaching your goal and just focus on cals and solid lifting. At your spot thought I would go for more general health exercising than bodybuilding just to get your body back up to speed.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i have lots of supps but the only ones i use daily are gdas, prewos sometimes, waxy, creatine, ba, bcaas, protein, multi and efas

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone else in that you should focus on nutrition more than anything else. I bet with regular exercise combined with good nutrition, your hormonals will improve. Also, make sure you get at least 7-9 hours of quality sleep a night.

The only thing I would suggest you do different is lift 3-4 days a week, increasing your recovery period. Do biceps on chest day, triceps on shoulder day or vice versa. When you meet your strength/weight goals, considering bumping the training up at that time. Right now, rest is more important imo as overtraining could become a problem where you are at.

Other than that, great job getting things turned around. Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we can push ourselves above water again. Good luck to you.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. i dont really think im overtraining nemore at least. reason being is two of my lift days are at school between classes so i get about 45 mins to do arms and the other day i do a quick chest routine. so im only doing cardio for 1 hr fasted over the course of a week so if i dont do it one day i do it the next usually 15-20 mins a day is what i shoot for. and tuesday, friday i do 30mins on the eliptical or treadmill, thursday ive just been doing interval type training and then saturdays i hit whatever i feel i didnt hit good enough during the week. then on sunday i dont do anything and i always eat 500 extra calories which takes me right around 3400-3500

redline2101

Awards
Is it just me or do his weights seem kind of high for HIS individual weight. I'm not calling shens but for instance the squat for JUST beginning isn't just "not bad", but most people like for example at football, when I see them start squatting are FAR below that. I don't know if your form is correct or if you are doing full ROM, but it seems like strength wise your doing pretty good for your size. Anyways keep it up your doing great, and i'm just trying to look out for you. Don't cheat yourself on squats they make a big difference IMO.

johnsonupnu

Awards
Is it just me or do his weights seem kind of high for HIS individual weight. I'm not calling shens but for instance the squat for JUST beginning isn't just "not bad", but most people like for example at football, when I see them start squatting are FAR below that. I don't know if your form is correct or if you are doing full ROM, but it seems like strength wise your doing pretty good for your size. Anyways keep it up your doing great, and i'm just trying to look out for you. Don't cheat yourself on squats they make a big difference IMO.
I was thinking the same thing but if he is pushing that weight he is doing very well. Just seems like with all that hes been through that he would be really weak for a period of time. Ive seen guys with 40lbs on him not push much more weight that that, esp in squats. Either way good luck man, you seem to have turned your life around for the better.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i think the reason i can squat so much is basically all muscle memory. I played travel or comp. soccer from 8-18 so i used to have huge quads and even tho soccer seems like its just senseless running , playing defense requires alot of short and quick sprints and since i was a defender who liked to play offense i would be sprinting up and down 60-80 yards back and forth. and when i used to lift back then it was mostly squats and leg work . i never did any isolation exercises for arms only bench and deads. but i never was very strong at benching anyway

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
but when i squat i go deep with higher reps i literally go ass to ground and with some heavier weights i go idk ... if u measured the angle of the back of my knee it would be like 30-50 degrees i guess so alot deeper than parallel

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
maybe i should just work on being able to squat that heavy but ass to ground with the lower rep high weight aswell as the lower weights i use

redline2101

Awards
Well your in a good rep range for hypertrophy so I wouldn't change that yet. I mean you do seem to have diet etc. down which is really rare for someone just starting. As long as your form and ROM are correct than I'd say just keep it up, when you get to 150 you should be very strong. Also I am soooo jealous of that supplement stash lol.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its more like a restart then first starting so muscle memory has been great and i think thats what allowed me to gain 40 lbs in 7 months. like i said before i lifted throughout highschool and jr high but not for bb purposes more athletic , specifically for soccer. but now since i dont play soccer anymore i just wanna get as massive as possible but i guess thats what everyone wants lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
gained another lb this week so im at 123 right now and looks like i lost a bit of bf because my pants are a lil looser around the waist which is cool. starting up a sick ass stack of CEE , Prime and nitro tech.... JK but really this week im starting up a new little stack of DTHC, low dose 11-oxo, 6-oxo, Ghenerate, 3-ohat, and staples. also gonna use completely differnet nutrient partitioners and a slightly different diet. 50% carb 40% pro 10% fat on lifting days and 55%fat 40%pro and 5% carb on non lifting days. I gained a lb on 2600 cals last week so ill just be bumpin my intake up 100cals each week. also i was able to pull 200 1 time on sldl so im happy about that

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck glad to see your hard work and determination it will deffinately pay off.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why all the supplements needed though man? Obviously you are gaining weight, and only at 2600 calories also... why not just bump up calories higher? I don't get the point of using all that if you weight as little as you. Why not build back up to a reasonable amount or where you used to be at prior to this incident then start with the 6 rounds of supplements?

BTW you sting at swoldierboy was uncalled for (if thats what you were doing with the prime, CEE, nitrotech statement)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
chill bro just a joke if he seriously cant take a joke then he shouldnt talk all the sh!t that he does. i tried to help the dude and then he wanted to be a prick so .... but why use supplements? to answer ur question one I have low test so i like a little boost, 2 im not taking any prohormones yet so i dont see why a little bit of supps would be negative on my body, and Im naturally small so its going to take alot to get to where i want to be. like i said ive never weighed more than 130-135 i played comp soccer my whole life so lots of running as you can imagine. and if im gaining at 2600 cals why jump 500 or so cals just to gain a higher fat to muscle ratio? im it this for the long haul bro i have no doubt that itll take 10-15 years to be were i wanna be and thats cool with me. bodybuildings a lifestyle for me, its not just something im doing for fun right now cause i dont have anything else to do.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
chill bro just a joke if he seriously cant take a joke then he shouldnt talk all the sh!t that he does. i tried to help the dude and then he wanted to be a prick so .... but why use supplements? to answer ur question one I have low test so i like a little boost, 2 im not taking any prohormones yet so i dont see why a little bit of supps would be negative on my body, and Im naturally small so its going to take alot to get to where i want to be. like i said ive never weighed more than 130-135 i played comp soccer my whole life so lots of running as you can imagine. and if im gaining at 2600 cals why jump 500 or so cals just to gain a higher fat to muscle ratio? im it this for the long haul bro i have no doubt that itll take 10-15 years to be were i wanna be and thats cool with me. bodybuildings a lifestyle for me, its not just something im doing for fun right now cause i dont have anything else to do.
At your weight I would rather have weight in general, I can't remember what bodyfat you were at, but I see no need to be afraid of beefing up to 12-15%. It can easily be lost. Have you tried going to an endo at all for your low testosterone? Do you have low free or total? How was your lh and everything?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
seen an endo for 6 months and not trying to start trt. it was <20 ng/ml about 7 months ago and 3 months ago it was in the low 200s and i have no doubt its gone up since then. Ill be getting new bloods done in another month or so to see where its at.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
seen an endo for 6 months and not trying to start trt. it was <20 ng/ml about 7 months ago and 3 months ago it was in the low 200s and i have no doubt its gone up since then. Ill be getting new bloods done in another month or so to see where its at.
good to see. Have you thought about running low dose nolva 10-10-10-10?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
did clomid for a few weeks and im using nolva right now actually. just finished using old JW so i wanted to play it safe

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
old JW is a PH just so you know, you said you hadn't used any PH's. If you have low test why use a PH? I was talking as in using it as therapy or the sorts

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yes i kno whats in jw 6-dmt and hence the reason why im taking nolva as we speak

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and i dont consider jw a prohormone do u kno how low of a dose and how weak of a compound it is

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
did clomid for a few weeks and im using nolva right now actually. just finished using old JW so i wanted to play it safe
WTF are you using a PH for? You need food bro... I'll trade you some steak and potatoes for some of those supps if you want. :twak:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and i dont consider jw a prohormone do u kno how low of a dose and how weak of a compound it is
yes i kno whats in jw 6-dmt and hence the reason why im taking nolva as we speak
It's not about what YOU consider a pro-hormone, it's what the industry considers it, and yes you HAVE used a pro-hormone... don't kid yourself.

Just work hard and eat, eat, eat. The last thing I would do with low levels is use PH or anything CLOSE to it without doctor recognition.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ok well let me rephrase that , I wont be using any of the designers i have for a long time and I have used the compound 6-dmt. i kno everyone assumes i obviously dont have my diet right and i dont eat enough because im so small but the thing is i probably know more about proper nutrition now then most people who tell me i dont eat enough. if i have been constantly gaining 1-1.5lbs every other week i cant see were my training and or diet is wrong. ive put on just about 50lbs in 8 months. obviously that wouldnt have been able to be accomplished had i not been so severly underwieght but that variable aside being able to gain 50lbs and maintain a bodyfat between6-10% i think shows a little bit about my work ethic and my understanding of nutrition.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and texas i dont see why u feel the need to come into every single one of my threads and tell me to eat eat eat. maybe u should tell ur buddy swoldierboy the same thing. because everyday he asks about how he should stack this this and this when he has no idea about anything hes taking. i mean come on he said "can i take prime and sizeon at the same time wont it cause to many free radicals in my body like aakg does" if u are that uninformed to think that every supplement causes free radicals in the blood u have reading to do and not asking questions that could be answered by researching the topic by urself. aakg causes free radical production because of the hypothetical increase in NOS production but i have my doubts about aakg or any arginine actually doing so. the only things i really believe have a positive effect on nos are cit mal and GPLC and thats because ive seen the studies to prove it. and i guess ArA does aswell but i doubt x-factors efficacy at promoting anabolism aswell

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and texas i dont see why u feel the need to come into every single one of my threads and tell me to eat eat eat. maybe u should tell ur buddy swoldierboy the same thing. because everyday he asks about how he should stack this this and this when he has no idea about anything hes taking. i mean come on he said "can i take prime and sizeon at the same time wont it cause to many free radicals in my body like aakg does" if u are that uninformed to think that every supplement causes free radicals in the blood u have reading to do and not asking questions that could be answered by researching the topic by urself. aakg causes free radical production because of the hypothetical increase in NOS production but i have my doubts about aakg or any arginine actually doing so. the only things i really believe have a positive effect on nos are cit mal and GPLC and thats because ive seen the studies to prove it. and i guess ArA does aswell but i doubt x-factors efficacy at promoting anabolism aswell
you can be the one to tell him that :D I just say to eat because yes you can eat (and I say that in your steroid threads because you have no need to be worrying about them at 120 or 130, whatever you are), and he eats plenty. I see him put down 5k on a daily basis minimum when I am back in town. BTW congrats on 50 lbs, but it is not uncommon for someone starting back up to see 20-40 lbs in a year of "newb gains".

I'm not the one to get into an argument of what produces free radicals and does not, so take that game up with swoldierboy. I know that creatine monohydrate has been shown to help have antioxidant attributes and can help lower free radicals. As for the other ingredients, I do not know.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Wait.... you've gained 50lbs and you still only weigh 126lbs? So you used to weigh 76lbs? Whats up with that, man?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
long story but if u read the little bit of background itll kinda explain it. but to sum it up i got that low ended up in the hospital because of three things. 1 working 12+ hrs a day graveyard, 2 i was getting 2 or 3 hrs of sleep or not sleeping at all for up to three or four days, and i basically was only eating once a day at midnight on my lunch break and besides that i would just drink redbulls, coffee, and redlines to stay awake and i slowly wasted away pretty much. i didnt get to 76 but 81 lbs. and at the time because of the heavy stim usage and lack of nutrition i pretty much didnt stop to notice what was happening till it was too late and when u get that malnourished and go that long on minimal sleep it truly puts ur brain in a completely altered state.