Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

old JW is a PH just so you know, you said you hadn't used any PH's. If you have low test why use a PH? I was talking as in using it as therapy or the sorts
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yes i kno whats in jw 6-dmt and hence the reason why im taking nolva as we speak
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

and i dont consider jw a prohormone do u kno how low of a dose and how weak of a compound it is
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    did clomid for a few weeks and im using nolva right now actually. just finished using old JW so i wanted to play it safe
    WTF are you using a PH for? You need food bro... I'll trade you some steak and potatoes for some of those supps if you want.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

and i dont consider jw a prohormone do u kno how low of a dose and how weak of a compound it is
    yes i kno whats in jw 6-dmt and hence the reason why im taking nolva as we speak
    It's not about what YOU consider a pro-hormone, it's what the industry considers it, and yes you HAVE used a pro-hormone... don't kid yourself.

Just work hard and eat, eat, eat. The last thing I would do with low levels is use PH or anything CLOSE to it without doctor recognition.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

ok well let me rephrase that , I wont be using any of the designers i have for a long time and I have used the compound 6-dmt. i kno everyone assumes i obviously dont have my diet right and i dont eat enough because im so small but the thing is i probably know more about proper nutrition now then most people who tell me i dont eat enough. if i have been constantly gaining 1-1.5lbs every other week i cant see were my training and or diet is wrong. ive put on just about 50lbs in 8 months. obviously that wouldnt have been able to be accomplished had i not been so severly underwieght but that variable aside being able to gain 50lbs and maintain a bodyfat between6-10% i think shows a little bit about my work ethic and my understanding of nutrition.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

and texas i dont see why u feel the need to come into every single one of my threads and tell me to eat eat eat. maybe u should tell ur buddy swoldierboy the same thing. because everyday he asks about how he should stack this this and this when he has no idea about anything hes taking. i mean come on he said "can i take prime and sizeon at the same time wont it cause to many free radicals in my body like aakg does" if u are that uninformed to think that every supplement causes free radicals in the blood u have reading to do and not asking questions that could be answered by researching the topic by urself. aakg causes free radical production because of the hypothetical increase in NOS production but i have my doubts about aakg or any arginine actually doing so. the only things i really believe have a positive effect on nos are cit mal and GPLC and thats because ive seen the studies to prove it. and i guess ArA does aswell but i doubt x-factors efficacy at promoting anabolism aswell
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

and texas i dont see why u feel the need to come into every single one of my threads and tell me to eat eat eat. maybe u should tell ur buddy swoldierboy the same thing. because everyday he asks about how he should stack this this and this when he has no idea about anything hes taking. i mean come on he said "can i take prime and sizeon at the same time wont it cause to many free radicals in my body like aakg does" if u are that uninformed to think that every supplement causes free radicals in the blood u have reading to do and not asking questions that could be answered by researching the topic by urself. aakg causes free radical production because of the hypothetical increase in NOS production but i have my doubts about aakg or any arginine actually doing so. the only things i really believe have a positive effect on nos are cit mal and GPLC and thats because ive seen the studies to prove it. and i guess ArA does aswell but i doubt x-factors efficacy at promoting anabolism aswell
    you can be the one to tell him that I just say to eat because yes you can eat (and I say that in your steroid threads because you have no need to be worrying about them at 120 or 130, whatever you are), and he eats plenty. I see him put down 5k on a daily basis minimum when I am back in town. BTW congrats on 50 lbs, but it is not uncommon for someone starting back up to see 20-40 lbs in a year of "newb gains".

I'm not the one to get into an argument of what produces free radicals and does not, so take that game up with swoldierboy. I know that creatine monohydrate has been shown to help have antioxidant attributes and can help lower free radicals. As for the other ingredients, I do not know.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

Wait.... you've gained 50lbs and you still only weigh 126lbs? So you used to weigh 76lbs? Whats up with that, man?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

long story but if u read the little bit of background itll kinda explain it. but to sum it up i got that low ended up in the hospital because of three things. 1 working 12+ hrs a day graveyard, 2 i was getting 2 or 3 hrs of sleep or not sleeping at all for up to three or four days, and i basically was only eating once a day at midnight on my lunch break and besides that i would just drink redbulls, coffee, and redlines to stay awake and i slowly wasted away pretty much. i didnt get to 76 but 81 lbs. and at the time because of the heavy stim usage and lack of nutrition i pretty much didnt stop to notice what was happening till it was too late and when u get that malnourished and go that long on minimal sleep it truly puts ur brain in a completely altered state.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

long story but if u read the little bit of background itll kinda explain it. but to sum it up i got that low ended up in the hospital because of three things. 1 working 12+ hrs a day graveyard, 2 i was getting 2 or 3 hrs of sleep or not sleeping at all for up to three or four days, and i basically was only eating once a day at midnight on my lunch break and besides that i would just drink redbulls, coffee, and redlines to stay awake and i slowly wasted away pretty much. i didnt get to 76 but 81 lbs. and at the time because of the heavy stim usage and lack of nutrition i pretty much didnt stop to notice what was happening till it was too late and when u get that malnourished and go that long on minimal sleep it truly puts ur brain in a completely altered state.
    i responded to your statement above.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

Keep up the good work! Definately some strong legs.
    Everyone keeps saying drop all the supps, and eat - while I agree they are probably not needed, if they are helping you stay motivated, go for it. I noticed you mentioned 11-Oxo in there, and are not wanting to use anything hormonal right now. Pretty sure 11-Oxo can be suppressive.
    Anyway, it's inspirational to see the turnaround in your life and congrats on your dedication to making the change.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    Everyone keeps saying drop all the supps, and eat - while I agree they are probably not needed, if they are helping you stay motivated, go for it. I noticed you mentioned 11-Oxo in there, and are not wanting to use anything hormonal right now. Pretty sure 11-Oxo can be suppressive.
    Anyway, it's inspirational to see the turnaround in your life and congrats on your dedication to making the change.
    you're correct on 11-oxo.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

yeah 11-oxo can be suppressive but at a 75mg dose for purely cortisol control its not going to be anabolic in anyway and if it is suppressive it will be so minor that im not worried about it. and ive talked to a few people who are very knowledgeable on the topic of anabolics
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    thanks bro
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good for you man!

I also used to be <120lbs and over the course of a few years years I made it to 160lbs at ~9%bf or so all natural. If i could do it all again I would have waited to start anabolics till much later too. So that is my first attempt to offer help. If i were doing it again I would set a min weight of 165lbs or more for your height before starting anabolics. If you can't get to 165lbs natural at <14%bf then anabolics won't help you.

second, are you slamming 2 weight gainer shakes a day? you are a lean mofo for sure and putting on bf sucks but I bet you will do much better if you completely stop worrying about putting on fat (eating clean of course) and just eat like it's your job. It will be very easy for you to bulk to 165lbs at 13%bf over the next year or two and then run a cut. that's a TON of supps too man, that's nuts!

looks good though, just be patient! gains will taper off!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

i havent ever bought a weight gainer i usually just make my own concotions. but right now i can eat enough and still gain without having to rely on shakes. I do have a shake post workout and before bed but other than that i have 4 full meals a day. but i may end up buying one next semester , i have a cool schedule this semester but im gonna be away from my house most of the day next year so ill probably get one then . but i agree with u im sure i can get to 165, itll take awhile but itll be worth it no doubt
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

and also this month im goin basic on my GDA usage im just going to be using bulk banaba, ALA, and HCA in bulk that is very effective im finding and most people think HCA is only good for fat loss but when u dose it correctly with carb meals of course u get the BG lowering and the lipolytic effects but it doesnt hinder bulking at all. but also on the other hand it would be very good for cutting or just trying to stay lean while bulking which is my goal. I took my first dose of bulk HCA and i would compare it in potency to yellow gold but it has many more effects such as blocking the conversion of carbohydrate to fatty acids but since i took it with ala that activates the glut 4 so it forces the carbs into my muscles where i want them to be. and I feel solid right now so i kno im interested to see how my results compare versus using gbol or ap/pslin. and the bulk hca powder i got a really good deal on from leanbodyformulations.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

and also this month im goin basic on my GDA usage im just going to be using bulk banaba, ALA, and HCA in bulk that is very effective im finding and most people think HCA is only good for fat loss but when u dose it correctly with carb meals of course u get the BG lowering and the lipolytic effects but it doesnt hinder bulking at all. but also on the other hand it would be very good for cutting or just trying to stay lean while bulking which is my goal. I took my first dose of bulk HCA and i would compare it in potency to yellow gold but it has many more effects such as blocking the conversion of carbohydrate to fatty acids but since i took it with ala that activates the glut 4 so it forces the carbs into my muscles where i want them to be. and I feel solid right now so i kno im interested to see how my results compare versus using gbol or ap/pslin. and the bulk hca powder i got a really good deal on from leanbodyformulations.
    interesting, id like to see the comparisons when you figure it out
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

heres a few things ive dug up so far, ill just paste the summary of the studies

Background
    (-)-Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is an active ingredient extracted from the rind of the Indian fruit Garcinia cambogia. It inhibits adenosine triphosphate citrate lipase
    CONCLUSION
    Levels of serum insulin and leptin, as well as the leptin/WAT ratio, were lower in the treated mice than in the control. These findings suggested that G. cambogia extract efficiently improved glucose metabolism and displayed leptin-like activity.

G cambogia reduced abdominal fat accumulation in subjects, regardless of sex, who had the visceral fat accumulation type of obesity. No rebound effect was observed. It is therefore expected that G cambogia may be useful for the prevention and reduction of accumulation of visceral fat.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

id say drop cardio period. eat everything possible you shouldnt have a point in the day you arent full to the brim wake up middle of rest to down a weight gainer you gotta have one with all the fing sups maybe instead of all those sups you need to be buying food if your eating plenty and getting enough rest from workouts theres not reason you cant get there even without all these supps thats just insane. left heavy and intense, low volume.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    id say drop cardio period. eat everything possible you shouldnt have a point in the day you arent full to the brim wake up middle of rest to down a weight gainer you gotta have one with all the fing sups maybe instead of all those sups you need to be buying food if your eating plenty and getting enough rest from workouts theres not reason you cant get there even without all these supps thats just insane. left heavy and intense, low volume.
    im actually planning on dropping post workout cardio and doing only one day of cardio type stuff on off day. and for cardio thats either interval type stuff at the stadium by my house, playing soccer, running, biking.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't drop to once a week 3x a week! Cardio is super important for apetite and nutrient partioning and optimal blood flow to help with recovery
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

More importanyly the better your cardio the more intrnse your workouts can be becuase your in better shape.
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That is an absolutely obscene amount of supplements. Far too excessive, in my very humble opinion.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

It is insane but as of right now he just uses the essentials ithers are for later use. Always good to have to trade ect
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    It is insane but as of right now he just uses the essentials ithers are for later use. Always good to have to trade ect
    To each his own, I suppose. My concern is not necessarily the actual supplements themselves, but rather: the mindset and attitude which goes into purchasing that many supplements. Too many people have a dependent neurosis with supplements; essentially using it as a crutch, so to speak. Simply my thoughts.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

76 lbs 8 months ago to 126 today... 1st thing i would do is get some blood work... you want to make sure you have proper organ function before you take more sups. It's easy to take chems that make you feel ok but being ok is something wholly different. 50lbs in 8 months is phenomenal weight gain, but must be brought into perspective @ 76lbs your body was starving that's why it packs on pounds so readily now... BUT a starving body shuts down systems to conserve resources, along with muscle loss you lose essential hormone production. I would submit to you that weightloss is not your problem, but rather that its the effect of the problem or cause. It's important to not just change the behavior or true problem but to identify any other effects that hard living may have caused. Sleep deprivation, Starvation, Chemical Self Medication - can result in diabetes, hypoglycemia, cardio-vascular disease, depression anxiety anemia various vitamin deficiencies which can lead to dry joints, osteoporosis, and a weak immune system, which then opens another can of worms.

Gaining a bunch of weight will put more strain on weak bodily systems perhaps highlighting imbalances already present. I'm not trying to neg anyone out just saying you gotta focus on whats not seen before focusing on what is seen. I love you like a play cousin brotha be healthy.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

i appreciate ur concern but believe me i have had just about every test on earth done to me while in and out of the hospital. ekg, sonagram, mri, x-rays, blood tests for everything from hormones, lipids, minerals, u name it i got it tested for the first 5 months once a month after leaving the hospital. i was on an iv for 6 days and they wouldnt release me until they knew for certain every organ in my body checked out. and i still get bloods done once a month for organ functions, lipids etc. and have a hormone panel scheduled in a month or so. but like crazyfool said i may have a ton of supps but i really dont use much more than bcaas, protein, multi, fishoil, a prewo here and there and the same postworkout mix of waxy, BA, creatine and bcaas. outside of that i use a test booster every so often but i hardly think my supplementation is trying to make up for a lack of work ethic, dedication, hard work and consistency because when it comes to my health and fitness thats number one to me. I could understand if i was someone who didnt take the time to plan meals, have a solid routine, always consistent, nd give 100% to my goals; then you could assume i relied to heavily on supplements. and this isnt directed at one person but rather just anyone who llooks at what i have and thinks wow that guy has too much **** and should just focus on lifting and eating. but I treat supplements as what they are, supplementary to a solid lifting, eating and lifestyle
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Just a question: if you do not use them frequently, why purchase such an exorbitant amount of supplements? In the last three pictures alone, I counted over thirty-seven different formulas - and several had duplicates. This type of compulsive buying was, more or less, what I was originally alluding to: a compulsive neurosis to buy, store and hoard supplements, and use them in every such combination; even, and sometimes especially, irrespective of how redundant the combination tends to be. I just see it as money spent better elsewhere. But, keep in mind I am not passing judgment, here, I simply "don't get it".
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

well the powders and stuff are all either protein, bcaas, creatine, BA, cit mal. and for the test boosters, ais, and ph I just bought either when they were on sale so i could use them later or i planned on trying one the next month or something like that. i hardly think i have a huge collection compared to some people that i see pictures of
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

well the powders and stuff are all either protein, bcaas, creatine, BA, cit mal. and for the test boosters, ais, and ph I just bought either when they were on sale so i could use them later or i planned on trying one the next month or something like that. i hardly think i have a huge collection compared to some people that i see pictures of
    i would hold off on anything hormonal for a while.

its good that you're getting everything back in order, body wise i mean.
    You have somewhat of an advantage. You're body was starved for so long, and now that its being fed consistently, food is the most anabolic thing you have.
    You can definitely get to 150, if not heavier, while staying relatively lean...all naturally.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

diggin the mustache
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    diggin the mustache
    what?
  35. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

subbed on this!! Glad to hear you getting you life back on the right track there bud.. I been there before.. been a lazy pothead pill poping couch potatoe..lol.. but seriously good to hear your getting your head right.. oh and holy moly thats a lot of supps!!! and I thought I had alot.. damn
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.32%

Damn that's a lot of supps!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

still at 125-126lb so ill be adding an extra tbsp of cocnut oil to my prewo oats nd see where im at at the end of the week. Im really loving this HCA as my sole GDA with some banaba and plain ala. my weight has been the same for two weeks but my waistline is about 1 inch smaller so im guessing i dropped some bf because strength is still climbing. today I was doing bb curls about 10lbs heavier than usual.
    warm up 30lbx15
    working sets
    50x10x2
    60x8x2
    70x6x2
    80x2
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

decided to put up some newer pics two are really blurry tho gotta get a new camera. my arms have grown about an inch or so hoping i can get them to 15inches. and the measurement of my arm was taken with a semi pump.
    im at 128 right now prolly gained maybe half a bf% since i dont have as much vascularity but whatever.

gonna try and get a back and leg shot up when i can have someone take those for me.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Keep up the hard work brotha. Slow n steady
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

shoulder are looking pretty vascular not sure if you mentioned but maybe you should add in a weight gain shake at bedtime never failed for putting weight on me i prefer to make my own but monstermass is pretty good solid ingredients anyways keep it up

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Journey
    By nateparker584 in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:22 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:54 PM
  3. PCT suggestions (timing) wanted
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 10:43 PM
  4. My journey through the 5/3/1