B4 & After 4 months of hard training

  1. B4 & After 4 months of hard training


    Hey everyone,

    Today is exactly 4 months since I have been training and eating right.

    I am 18, 5'6

    First pictures I am 120, second pic and I currently stand at 138-139 scale cant decide ha, much to go still but I'm going strong

    Let me know watcha think

    ps i know first pic is not flexing but hopefully u can notice some change
    Attached Images Attached Images   


  2. Great progress bro. I made my best gains from age 18-22 so keep it up. Eat big, train smart, and GFH!

    :bb3:
  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Great progress bro. I made my best gains from age 18-22 so keep it up. Eat big, train smart, and GFH!

    :bb3:
    What he said

    I see chest, shoulders, arms, and traps - good work, keep going!
    •   
       


  4. Good job! You have put on a very noticable amount of muscle. Here's to 4 more months!!!

  5. thanks guys! does anyone have any advice on how to work on your back more "efficiently" because everytime I am doing back my biceps give out way before my back does....

  6. Deadlifts!!! And welcome brotha,.. you stay consistent, eat right, and rest, and you will grow like a weed!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by josebalius View Post
    thanks guys! does anyone have any advice on how to work on your back more "efficiently" because everytime I am doing back my biceps give out way before my back does....
    Try to imagine yourself pulling with your elbows for lat pulldowns and rows.

  8. nice progress keep bulking up i really hit my peak at around 20

  9. Keep it up, the mass comes on really easy at 18

  10. Gains for me came great at 18, but i didnt know how to eat and i didnt up my cal intake, left me losing all i had gained. I was a hardgainer too so that compounded the problem too.

  11. good work brosif

  12. nice work man very noticable for back routine pullups, close grip and wide grip pulldowns, DB Row, bent over rows, deadlifts, seated pulley rows eat big train hard and you will grow

  13. impressive indeed good work bro keep it up!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by josebalius View Post
    thanks guys! does anyone have any advice on how to work on your back more "efficiently" because everytime I am doing back my biceps give out way before my back does....
    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Deadlifts!!! And welcome brotha,.. you stay consistent, eat right, and rest, and you will grow like a weed!!!
    Deadlifts for sure!! Also, barbell rows from floor, and chins, lots of chins, with addd weight when able.

  15. deadlifts deadlifts deadlifts....

    i've never struggled with feeling it more in my bis than my back.. and i may get flamed for this.. but....

    if you use straps.. you can concentrate more on your form and squeezing your back and less on holding on to the bar.. that might help.. cause your form may be off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    deadlifts deadlifts deadlifts....

    i've never struggled with feeling it more in my bis than my back.. and i may get flamed for this.. but....

    if you use straps.. you can concentrate more on your form and squeezing your back and less on holding on to the bar.. that might help.. cause your form may be off
    theres nothing wrong with that either. ive used em in the past..

  17. nice work man keep it up!

  18. GREAT JOB BRO!!!!!!!!!

  19. Good work brotha!

  20. Good job bud
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-4 months into dedicated training
    By singlejm in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:54 PM
  2. 6 months of hard work.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. I started my training 6 months ago
    By Override in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in