B4 & After 4 months of hard training

josebalius

Awards
Hey everyone,

Today is exactly 4 months since I have been training and eating right.

I am 18, 5'6

First pictures I am 120, second pic and I currently stand at 138-139 scale cant decide ha, much to go still but I'm going strong

Let me know watcha think

ps i know first pic is not flexing but hopefully u can notice some change

Attachments

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro. I made my best gains from age 18-22 so keep it up. Eat big, train smart, and GFH!

:bb3:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro. I made my best gains from age 18-22 so keep it up. Eat big, train smart, and GFH!

:bb3:
What he said :thumbsup:

I see chest, shoulders, arms, and traps - good work, keep going!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good job! You have put on a very noticable amount of muscle. Here's to 4 more months!!!:drunk:

josebalius

Awards
thanks guys! does anyone have any advice on how to work on your back more "efficiently" because everytime I am doing back my biceps give out way before my back does....

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts!!! And welcome brotha,.. you stay consistent, eat right, and rest, and you will grow like a weed!!!

JKBB44

Awards
thanks guys! does anyone have any advice on how to work on your back more "efficiently" because everytime I am doing back my biceps give out way before my back does....
Try to imagine yourself pulling with your elbows for lat pulldowns and rows.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
nice progress keep bulking up i really hit my peak at around 20

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
Keep it up, the mass comes on really easy at 18

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gains for me came great at 18, but i didnt know how to eat and i didnt up my cal intake, left me losing all i had gained. I was a hardgainer too so that compounded the problem too.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
nice work man very noticable for back routine pullups, close grip and wide grip pulldowns, DB Row, bent over rows, deadlifts, seated pulley rows eat big train hard and you will grow

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts!!! And welcome brotha,.. you stay consistent, eat right, and rest, and you will grow like a weed!!!
Deadlifts for sure!! Also, barbell rows from floor, and chins, lots of chins, with addd weight when able.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts deadlifts deadlifts....

i've never struggled with feeling it more in my bis than my back.. and i may get flamed for this.. but....

if you use straps.. you can concentrate more on your form and squeezing your back and less on holding on to the bar.. that might help.. cause your form may be off

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts deadlifts deadlifts....

i've never struggled with feeling it more in my bis than my back.. and i may get flamed for this.. but....

if you use straps.. you can concentrate more on your form and squeezing your back and less on holding on to the bar.. that might help.. cause your form may be off
theres nothing wrong with that either. ive used em in the past..