13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    monsterbox....how do u look today?
    bigger leaner and better lol

I dropped from 185-6 down to 180 a month ago. I was actually above 10% BF...probably around 13. I'm now down to 11-12.5% according to 3pt crappy caliper test. However, I have some new terrible stretch marks on my biceps, this tells me I've grown some muscle while dropping weight.

I also just started a cycle of m-drol 3 days ago!

2. good news man!
    M-Drol....OH ****!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Open question: Does anyone think that it is possible to get as huge as ronnie coleman or jay cutler without using pins and needles? I hear a lot of them say they are natural, but I seriously doubt that kind of gains can be achieved without roids. Then again, I could be wrong, and I don't mind being proven wrong.
    lol who would say that they are natural?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Open question: Does anyone think that it is possible to get as huge as ronnie coleman or jay cutler without using pins and needles? I hear a lot of them say they are natural, but I seriously doubt that kind of gains can be achieved without roids. Then again, I could be wrong, and I don't mind being proven wrong.
    Ya man, I don't know about all that... There's an article in Muscular Development, the March edition, comparing Steroid cycles of the 70's and Present day Bodybuilder's cycles...

Well they didn't really call them cycles, they were more of all year round pinning sessions, using test e, c, and EOD year round, along with other designers low dosed, (Halotestin, parabolin, trenbolone etc...) using hCG all year round so keep their testes from disappearing, Arimidex/ Femera year round, finestride year round, local inflammatory agents into muscles right before contests, year-round GH, insulin, and Humatrope, clen, winstrol-v, low dose deca. And a bunch more that I forget! Its an insane trend that most bodybuilders have to do because of endorsment/advertising deals/ contests/ conventions/ media exposure, all year round! They have to stay perfect all the time!

This is from a very respected magazine that in the same addition Patrick Arnold does his usual excerpt, this one actually talked all about PH's! great magizine for the price, and very informative...

All in all, bodybuilders can not claim to be natural at the level of Ronnie and Jay C... It's physically impossible to get the body that big! Would be nice if we could though...

Questions/comments, hit it up...

MM

5. P.S. Monster... nice transformation bro! Keep it up...

MM
    •   

6. well looks like I"m going to be stopping steroids for a LONG time.

Got a blood test our of curiosity....(3 wks of phera and 8 days of M-Drol)

ALT - 500's
    AST - 200's

I really don't know what to do. I keep getting sick when I try to eat large meals. I took milk thistle and liv52. I need to PCT but I have toremifene and its bad for your liver too.

7. wow man, thats definitely not good, it's pretty high. Your body should start to regulate them on it's own slowly, but definitely keep taking the milk thistle and the liv supps, also watch your cholesterol vales too, as this may clot your blood up and slow perfusion to your liver... Also, you really have to watch your sodium and potassium levels, don't make them too extreme... Also drink a ton of water... All I really know to help man... Do some research. Hope this helps.

8. VERY impressive transformation bud. You've got great potential in front of you. Congrats on your progress!

9. wow looking at the first and last pic U GOT JACKED

10. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well looks like I"m going to be stopping steroids for a LONG time.

ALT - 500's
    AST - 200's

I really don't know what to do. I keep getting sick when I try to eat large meals. I took milk thistle and liv52. I need to PCT but I have toremifene and its bad for your liver too.
    Definitely an impressive transformation! Great job and dedication!

Sorry to hear about the test results though. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum to help you out; just ask. Hope everything works out for you and stay safe.

Regards,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

11. good for you homie!

12. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well looks like I"m going to be stopping steroids for a LONG time.

ALT - 500's
    AST - 200's

So you've been lifting what 15-16 months now, and already have 2 Havoc cycle's, 1 Mdrol cycle, and 1 PP cycle under your belt!?!?

I think I know the answer to your bolded question! Of course you probably knew the answer long ago - Designers are great...IF YOU USE THEM RESPONSIBLY!!!

I knew a bunch of kids in high school that got a hold of the original superdrol and just started popping pills, of course everyone wanted better result than the next guy and one kid ended up in the hospital getting his stomach pumped, and the entire football team ended up getting tested.

I hate to say it but I understand why the government try's so hard to ban AAS/PH/PS - They're perfectly safe when used responsibly, but when does that ever happen?

13. good progess dude. your test/oral cycle will be your best ever , ill tell you that right now. id say kickstart, but maybe ditch the havoc and run h-drol. i know some hard juicers who swear by h-drol for a good kickstarter. but either or your gonna love it. if you eat to grow i wouldnt be surprised if you push 200 lbs

14. Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    good progess dude. your test/oral cycle will be your best ever , ill tell you that right now. id say kickstart, but maybe ditch the havoc and run h-drol. i know some hard juicers who swear by h-drol for a good kickstarter. but either or your gonna love it. if you eat to grow i wouldnt be surprised if you push 200 lbs
    I love Hdrol

15. nice gains

16. Great progress, Any new pics?

17. went through a major downfall after playing with PP and SD by CEL. Faced extremely high liver values and terribly, I mean god-aweful anxiety/depression coming off. Gained absolutely no weight at all, infact I dropped from 184 down to 175 from the stress and catching the flu during PCT.

Still trying to get my sh*t together. My anxiety has subsided and I"m finally off xanax and sleep meds. Something in that SD or PP messed up me up really bad for the first time in my life.

However, I dare to say I look better than ever in a weird way. I Lost mostly fat and maybe a tad of muscle in my shoulder as my shoulder strength is down, but everything else is stronger. I'm up to repping 95's flat DB now and 45lb weighed dips/pullups. Will post some pictures soon once I feel i'm back on track.

Going to stay away from the hormones for a good while and take the natural track. Although natural is slow and boring, there is a few pluses, you feel great all the time and keep 100% every bit of muscle you earn.

18. Lookin huge man! I saw your post on wanting to run a cycle and I would actually advise against it. Not cuz of any of the sides but do to the fact you look very proportionate for your height. Unless you are trying to go for the competitive look? Either way good job

19. well my life goal is to weigh 200lbs. I'm already at 180lbs at 5' 8'' 10% BF. My arms are around 16inches. Id like to get stronger/bigger but I'm going to finish out these last 20lbs naturally. I'm guessing it should take me about 1.5-2yrs on my own. Going to be trying out Green Magnitude (creatine) and Anabolic Pump for now.

20. that sucks man... i had that same thing happen to me after running trenedrol stacked with havoc. I literally could not ride in a car without having a panic attack and even made a trip to the ER thinking i was having a heart attack

21. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    that sucks man... i had that same thing happen to me after running trenedrol stacked with havoc. I literally could not ride in a car without having a panic attack and even made a trip to the ER thinking i was having a heart attack
    yea bro I feel you and then everyone says you are nuts and you have mental issues. Its really the juice that messes with your system.

22. Gotta say man what you have accomplished is very impressive, very inspirational. You Def set the bar high at 44 lbs your first year.

23. Solid gains Bud

24. Nice job.

25. Amazing results man... its pretty inspiring. BTW, I can't help but laugh at your facial exression on the may 08 pic. you look pretty dang serious there haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 month transformation
    By Lifesgood69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. 14 Month Transformation
    By majj268 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:36 PM