13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you never know your limits while on your first cycle, those receptors are FRESH!!!! good job getting everything back to baseline!
    I wish that was the case.

The bottom line here is there was no real "baseline". This is why I responded to havoc so well imo and gained 40lbs in a year. I have had low-T since I was a pre-teen. I'm trying to make a NEW baseline now LOL

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

thats what I meant...your T-levels, not strength, but I didn't realize you had low levels in the first place
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    entirely possible...but completely not possible to have low bodyfat percentage with ripped muscles at the size.

World strong man guys are just as big and probably stronger but they are all thick...theres no way you can be that big and strong with low bf unless you are using steroids to perserve muscle.

Not really you know you will be supprised if you eat correctly you could keep gains.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

thats what I meant...your T-levels, not strength, but I didn't realize you had low levels in the first place
    Yeah we got dumbasses like POON sayning thats he is weak!! Look below... That guy Poon is full of sh*t!!!!

pOOndawg-
    "Given your body size and shape you are very weak. I just got my blood tested awhile back but I had normal 800+ t levels, but I think im on the higher to middle end of strength for my size, and ive never cycled.
    I find it sort of interesting because I just recently got a blood test and my ast and alt levels were through the ROOF! I think for me it was related to supps tho, and ive been off of them for about 4 weeks. Hopefully my levels drop, and I hope your situation gets better as it seems it is."
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Did you even read the thread? damn you're dumb. Monster even said, he was weak for his size, and is attributing to his low test levels. Which is true, case in point myself, I dont look no where near as good as him yet I lift more and he has much more muscle than I do. I was merely asserting that the issues he was having with size and strength, which he noted, werent in his head and were a real problem. Douchebag.

Once again monster, im glad you got your problem sorted it out and cant wait to see some of your new numbers as you get stronger.
    Dude you are full of it!! How is somebody going to take advice from you dude! No disrespect you are not even in shape!! I want to get advice from guys that are lean and fit!! Not fat lards!!!! Now you wana insult me because of your uneducated stupidity!! Come on dude Monster never said he was weak. He even wrote it on this thread after seeing your statement!!

"Given your size and shape you are very weak."

Wtf you mean by this!! That is so retarded!!!\

Go and hit the books my friend!!!

P.S. If your T levels are around 800 you should have way more muscle and less fat if you say you work out like you do! Come on dude!
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

POON: Fail

I think POON has too much T, , therefore, even though he has a worse physique, he feels the need to brag about his strength numbers. lets be serious here for a second...yes, we all love being strong, but what do we really want? to look good! no one cares if you squat 405, yea, you'll get to go on a date with the prom queen, but if I got the 6-pack, she's gonna be in my bed
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

POON: Fail

I think POON has too much T, , therefore, even though he has a worse physique, he feels the need to brag about his strength numbers. lets be serious here for a second...yes, we all love being strong, but what do we really want? to look good! no one cares if you squat 405, yea, you'll get to go on a date with the prom queen, but if I got the 6-pack, she's gonna be in my bed
    Yep! You know somebody with high test levels is going to most likely have way more muscles and less fat than he does! Check his pics out
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

Great results.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

haha calm down guys.

Seriously tho, POON, if you have 800+ test levels then you must be lazy. If only I had 800+ test levels I would be on my way to mr. olympia by now.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

haha calm down guys.

Seriously tho, POON, if you have 800+ test levels then you must be lazy. If only I had 800+ test levels I would be on my way to mr. olympia by now.
    i can take a picture of the results if you want.

And I Workout damn hard,I only started working out seriously in february, after a horrible knee injury that gave me a bunch of other issues. I use to weigh 250+ lbs, and Ive dropped about 12+ bf% points.

Theres a reason why my max deadlift went from 225 in february to 405 x 5 a few weeks ago, Im doing the best I can. I had gotten down to 182lbs but I looked wierd, i didnt have any muscle, so I did a little recomp/bulk to build up my core a bit because there wasnt anythign there. Im about to start a full fledged cut now that I built up my core alot more and strength.

Look at my 13 weeks thread, I think im doing pretty good considering I didnt really know anything about BBing, dieting, and "REAL" powerlifting until february.

But whatever, dont really care what anyone says to be honest you guys are just giving me more motivation. thanks!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

And I Workout damn hard,I only started working out seriously in february, after a horrible knee injury that gave me a bunch of other issues. I use to weigh 250+ lbs, and Ive dropped about 12+ bf% points.

Theres a reason why my max deadlift went from 225 in february to 405 x 5 a few weeks ago, Im doing the best I can. I had gotten down to 182lbs but I looked wierd, i didnt have any muscle, so I did a little recomp/bulk to build up my core a bit because there wasnt anythign there. Im about to start a full fledged cut now that I built up my core alot more and strength.

Look at my 13 weeks thread, I think im doing pretty good considering I didnt really know anything about BBing, dieting, and "REAL" powerlifting until february.

But whatever, dont really care what anyone says to be honest you guys are just giving me more motivation. thanks!

I think your core is really big!!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift3 View Post
    I think your core is really big!!
    thanks
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

dude, i was joking. Keep up the hard work
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

dude, i was joking. Keep up the hard work
    God dammit. lol
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%

Don't let this fool get to you brotha... Everyone starts somewhere, and there is always someone leaner, bigger, more vascular, etc. Just do you.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

wow this guy (Poon) actually negged me for saying he was lazy.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

so do you guys think I should start leaning out or keep bulking to 200 and worry about leaning out later.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

all depends man, some would say to bulk to build a good "muscle base" but IMO you have the rest of your life to gain, so get lean, and steadily build lean muscle over time, by the way, how old are you?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

all depends man, some would say to bulk to build a good "muscle base" but IMO you have the rest of your life to gain, so get lean, and steadily build lean muscle over time, by the way, how old are you?
    Only 20 lol
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

o, then its your call...personally Im trying to get lean. yea being big is cool and you'll turn heads, but then they look away, but being lean is what turns heads and they keep staring
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

o, then its your call...personally Im trying to get lean. yea being big is cool and you'll turn heads, but then they look away, but being lean is what turns heads and they keep staring
    its a hard decision, but I'm think i'm going to keep bulking until I start seeing my abs fade out. Once it gets to that point, Ill up the cardio and drop the calories. I just don't have the body type for getting strong. Seems like in my case I should be trying to get as big as possible., cuz when I start cutting muscle is going to fall off and roll down the street.

On a side note, your avitar looks like poondawg!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

haha my avi or profile pic? thanx man, but my profile pic is old...last year after my first Hdrol cycle
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

haha my avi or profile pic? thanx man, but my profile pic is old...last year after my first Hdrol cycle
    no dude, your avititar...
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

no dude, your avititar...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

I took a week off from caffeine/all stimulants. Ordered some USP Jacked. Took 2 scoops today Pre-Workout for my Chest/Biceps.

HOLY F*CK. It blows every Pre-Workout Supp away ENTIRELY. I was SO wired. I wasn't much stronger, but I had a ton of motivation. The pumps were just as strong if not stronger than havoc. I was blown away at the size of my arm pumps. I had to stop and stretch in order to do biceps, because my muscles were in the way!
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

I took a week off from caffeine/all stimulants. Ordered some USP Jacked. Took 2 scoops today Pre-Workout for my Chest/Biceps.

HOLY F*CK. It blows everything away ENTIRELY. I was SO wired. I wasn't much stronger, but I had a ton of motivation. The pumps were just as strong if not stronger than havoc. I was blown away at the size of my arm pumps. I had to stop and stretch in order to do biceps, because my muscles were in the way!
    prob just placebo
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

prob just placebo

I promise man, I took this stuff a few months ago and remembering it being freakish. I tried superpump 250 the other day and it was nothing in comparison. I guess I'm a super responder. I started itching all over and getting red blotches all over...I guess from the beta alanine. I seriously felt like I was on havoc, but without the strength.

However, its left me feeling shaky in my stomach/nervous the rest of day/night. Taking some benedryl to get to sleep.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

I seriously felt like I was on havoc, but without the strength.

I used it about a month ago, I liked it but after awhile seemed to be just another NOS product, Im hooked on NOShotgun V3
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

these things have the most retarded names. NoShotgun...WTF y not NOAK47 I heard some guy talking about once called NOLoaded the other day...
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

I agree...for a name, SuperPump is the best. I think Juggernaut is a little out there
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You kind of look like Vin Diesel with your head shaved.

Solid progress by the way. I didn't take the time to read through each page from beginning to end, but I caught things here & there with less then desirable blood tests regarding your T. Hope things are working out and solid work for sure.
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You kind of look like Vin Diesel with your head shaved.

Solid progress by the way. I didn't take the time to read through each page from beginning to end, but I caught things here & there with less then desirable blood tests regarding your T. Hope things are working out and solid work for sure.
    Thanks man!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Update:

Still lifting hard. Changed my routine up a little...doing cardio 25min 3x week now...and supersetting/higher reps on every workout day. I'm working out in the 10-12 rep range.

So far, despite my low-T, I'm up a solid 5lbs or so...the scale shows 187-190lb consistantly. Mirror looks around 10-12% bodyfat.

Final blood test to determine treatment/no treatment for my Low-T levels will be next tuesday.

Hopefully I'll be on 100mg/test or something soon...and then things will get crazy fun lol.I've been dreaming about running another havoc cycle at 6 weeks 40-50mg without any PCT! 200lb at 6% bodyfat isn't too far off....
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%

Update:

Still lifting hard. Changed my routine up a little...doing cardio 25min 3x week now...and supersetting/higher reps on every workout day. I'm working out in the 10-12 rep range.

So far, despite my low-T, I'm up a solid 5lbs or so...the scale shows 187-190lb consistantly. Mirror looks around 10-12% bodyfat.

Final blood test to determine treatment/no treatment for my Low-T levels will be next tuesday.

Hopefully I'll be on 100mg/test or something soon...and then things will get crazy fun lol.I've been dreaming about running another havoc cycle at 6 weeks 40-50mg without any PCT! 200lb at 6% bodyfat isn't too far off....
    sounds good man!
    Im looking forward to my X-Tren cycle next...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.93%

Great work over the past year. As already stated above, keep your diet in line, eat enough quality foods to feed the machine. At your age I would like to echo the point that you do not need gear to live up to your potential. DIET DIET DIET!!! I know you have seen the fat asses in the gym that work out hard but still fat?! Its because of their diet. Once you do get to the point where you are ready to start gear, make sure you do your research... and who gives a flying nut sack what the oppressive fat monsters of our society think you are doing... hell they probably already assume you are on the sauce....jealousy is a bitter pill
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

looking solid brah... very nice!

havoc without pct??????? how old are you btw?

brown
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

I guess you guys haven't read my thread all the way...

"Havoc without PCT" --- would mean, I would be on Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy because I have low testosterone because of a pituitary and varicocele disorder. If I was on TRT, no pct would be needed for any gear as a sustained administration for life of testosterone would be maintained. This isn't necessarily a thing to look forward to when you are 20 years old.

I also believe I "dont need gear for my age". But, when you have testosterone levels in the low 300's and your estradiol in the low teens, TRT is like giving a steak to an ethiopian. As of now, I'm not able to perform "at my age".
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

you had a great take with havoc what did your pct look like and what where you running havoc at?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    you had a great take with havoc what did your pct look like and what where you running havoc at?
    I've ran havoc twice and I had a terrible attempt with m-drol for a week.

The first time I ran havoc 20/20/30/30 with Tamoxifene Citrate 20/20/20/10. Huge gains, +12-15lbs, PCT sucked....I felt terrible because the SERM murdered my sex drive and well being. I mistakenly thought I was shutdown, but felt great as soon as I dropped the SERM.

Second round I ran 30/30/30...I had to quit early because my arthritis in my right elbow was severely irritated from the dryness of the compound. I gained around 5 solid pounds anyhow. PCT was I-Force Reversitol. SERM on standby.

If/When I ever run havoc again, or any PH for that matter, If i'm not on some sort of TRT, I will certainly run Clomid only for PCT.

I dont care what anyone on these boards say, Clomid destroys every PCT hands down. I've tried Toremifene, Tamoxifene (twice), and AI OTC products. NOTHING compares to clomid IMO. I ran a standalone cycle of Clomid for 10 weeks and even though my test only increased 200ng/dl, I felt like it was substantially working compared to nolvadex/tamoxifene.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 month transformation
    By Lifesgood69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:18 PM
  2. 14 Month Transformation
    By majj268 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 02:07 AM
  3. Replies: 158
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:31 PM