13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to monsterbox again.

awesome work brother!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    BTW

Did you just do the hair cut for looks sake, or did you thin pretty hard?
    no thinning yet man. My genetics call for me to be completely hairless in the near future but hasn't started yet.

I shaved it because I wanted to see what I'd look like with short hair, and I worked in a hot warehouse over the summer.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.8%

Badass, its all I can say!!!

+reps to you bro keep it up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

Nice work
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%

hard work pays off, nice transformation in 13 months
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.87%

great transformation !!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

DUDE your gains are unheard of, great job!

took me three years to do what you've done in 13 months ahhaa

seems like your biggest gains came between january 08 - may 08,

people must have been like, "WTF!"
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

sick gains bro, sick
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wholly molly!! Nice work man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Three words: Deny, deny, deny. If by happenchance she discovers your usage and leaves, than your relationship was not solid to begin with! There is an incredibly small segment of the population who understands the dedication and desire to achieve one's maximum physique - remember that.
    No offense, but if you did something behind her back, she has all the reasons in the world to dump you. If your relationship is based on deceit and lying, it's pointless. If you're not honest to your other person, yes, your relationship isn't solid and it's not really the other person's fault.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

thanks guys!

i've been cutting some weight...cut back the calories, lost a good bit of strength but i'm still growing/loosing fat.

Down to 180lbs solid.

Starting a P-Plex/Epistane Bridge on January 6th!!! Stay tuned...this 3 week cut should give me a major shock when it comes to bulking again. Aiming for 195lbs.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

when did you finish your most recent cycle? Mid november?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    No offense, but if you did something behind her back, she has all the reasons in the world to dump you. If your relationship is based on deceit and lying, it's pointless. If you're not honest to your other person, yes, your relationship isn't solid and it's not really the other person's fault.
    No offense taken.

However, not experiencing unnecessary legal trouble, not experiencing having the stigma of 'steroid user' over your head for the foreseeable future, and not having your compounds seized by far and away overcome any misplaced sense of duty to a semi-permanent, non-maritally committed relationship.

And to suggest that acting in self-interest in exceptional circumstances necessarily equates to 'having a relationship based on deceit' is a tad dramatic, and dare I say The View-esque!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    when did you finish your most recent cycle? Mid november?

I think first week of october I need to check that...it will have been 3 months tho.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

awesome. Have you ever thought about running an AI like formestane while using something such as activate extreme or stoked? I would recommend checking that out before touching another designer cycle.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

awesome. Have you ever thought about running an AI like formestane while using something such as activate extreme or stoked? I would recommend checking that out before touching another designer cycle.

Only designers ever have been Epi and only twice.

Last cycle was only 21 days at 30/30/40...it was too dry and killed my elbow and I had to quit.

I plan to start P-Plex on January 7. This will be 85 days since last cycle. According to the time on/pct/timeon+pct this is more than enough....what do you guys think?

I do not want to touch an AI if I don't have too....only in PCT...kills my elbow cartlidge problem.

You guys think its too excessive to run p-plex after 2 cycle of havoc?

Libido is high, nuts are full, strength is increasing...should I get a blood test this week?

1st Havoc 5 weeks - April
    2nd Havoc 3 weeks - September
    3rd Upcoming P-Plex - January 09
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Only designers ever have been Epi and only twice.

Last cycle was only 21 days at 30/30/40...it was too dry and killed my elbow and I had to quit.

I plan to start P-Plex on January 7. This will be 85 days since last cycle. According to the time on/pct/timeon+pct this is more than enough....what do you guys think?

I do not want to touch an AI if I don't have too....only in PCT...kills my elbow cartlidge problem.

You guys think its too excessive to run p-plex after 2 cycle of havoc?

Libido is high, nuts are full, strength is increasing...should I get a blood test this week?

1st Havoc 5 weeks - April
    2nd Havoc 3 weeks - September
    3rd Upcoming P-Plex - January 09
    I have an elbow problem its burstisis and some other stuff. I suggest you do that rather than cycle at a young age although you already have. You can adjust the AI to where you wont have dry joints. That is a sign of reading your body. Also have you every looked into Cissus, MSM, or chondritin? I would look into those for joint support with a good AI such as form or 6oxo and then a natural test booster versus running a steroid cycle.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

im on liquid glucosamine, chondroit, msm, cissus, and haulyronic acid. And 8 grams of fish oil per day. I do this everyday.

I believe that running steroids while Im young is safer than running when I'm older as my hpta more resilient. My growth plates have fused already completely according to MRI's and numerous x-rays.

I definitely understand your concern. I do have many years ahead of me and theres really no reason besides personal satisfaction to running steroids now.

But if my test levels are fine, liver values check out...I don't see the harm.

Its not as if I'm running 12 week cycles of test enanthate and deca with severe stress on hpta.

I've run 2 small epi cycles....a total of 8 weeks of a mild methyl steroid. I really want a taste of something a little more serious.

Your comments are definitely welcome however....is your concern about my age or my frequency between cycles?

Im just very itching as I have:
    Toremifene
    Reversitol
    Hawthorne
    Milk Thistle
    P-Plex
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

im on liquid glucosamine, chondroit, msm, cissus, and haulyronic acid. And 8 grams of fish oil per day. I do this everyday.

I believe that running steroids while Im young is safer than running when I'm older as my hpta more resilient. My growth plates have fused already completely according to MRI's and numerous x-rays.

I definitely understand your concern. I do have many years ahead of me and theres really no reason besides personal satisfaction to running steroids now.

But if my test levels are fine, liver values check out...I don't see the harm.

Its not as if I'm running 12 week cycles of test enanthate and deca with severe stress on hpta.

I've run 2 small epi cycles.
    right but AAS at least have some studies done on them that Designers dont. You know? I mean It's all cool...do what you want. I have plenty of friend who run stuff, but just know their are possible other problems unbenounced to us. I just make as good of gains on Natural test boosters and an AI as some kids our age on designers. Good Luck though I have read your previous posts and know what you're doing in an attempt to prevent further problems. How long have you had your elbow issue? It might be from growing to quick from the designers...

My concern is mainly age and just hidden consequences. I am the same age as you 19. I have made it as far as you naturally. from 140-180 Lbs since February just from dieting, training, and sleeping properly with the addition of decent supplementation.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

right but AAS at least have some studies done on them that Designers dont. You know? I mean It's all cool...do what you want. I have plenty of friend who run stuff, but just know their are possible other problems unbenounced to us. I just make as good of gains on Natural test boosters and an AI as some kids our age on designers. Good Luck though I have read your previous posts and know what you're doing in an attempt to prevent further problems. How long have you had your elbow issue? It might be from growing to quick from the designers...

My concern is mainly age and just hidden consequences. I am the same age as you 19. I have made it as far as you naturally. from 140-180 Lbs since February just from dieting, training, and sleeping properly with the addition of decent supplementation.

Well I greatly appreciate your concerns.

I've had my elbow issue since I was 4. I fell and broke my elbow in half and had pins set/cast. Its always bothered me in certain angles of pressing. MRI/CT-Scan showed I have a hole in part of the bone that never fused and will never fused. I also have rough cartlidge that causes the pain which leads to edmea (swelling) inside the joint.

MSM, Chondr, Gluc, Cissus, Fish, Haulyronic = do not take away pain at all by any means. However, they prevent the elbow joint from the swelling/tightness/stiffness reaction to the cartlidge problem.

Havoc really irritated my elbow. I want to run something wet now. I've layed out all the possible sides that I know of.

Pheraplex Sides:
    Prolactin Issues - I have Vitex, B6, and 1-Carboxy (Powerfull)
    Estrogen Issues - I have already tested Toremifene on myself and it should work well for libido and blocking receptors/restarting hpta
    Estrogen Rebound or On-Cycle Aromatase - I have Reversitol containing ATD and 6bromo for PCT or Cycle.

This should cover all possible gyno issues. The cycle should also be great on the elbow joint because of the aldosterone wetness.

I've gained a total of at least 35lbs in the last year. I gained 12 from first cycle and virtually nothing from the second. So I've pretty much done 25lbs all naturally during pct's or time off.

If you haven't tried a designer...its addicting as f*ck man...I literally explode like a nuclear bomb on something as small as epistane. My gains on epi were equivalent to most peoples gains on superdrol. This is why I just want a small taste or pplex. I wish I never started this stuff

My main concern is if theres an overall decline in natural test levels when fully recovered with designer use...this is why I should have a blood test.

Major props to 40lbs since feb. Thats rediculous! Way more than me. It can't be all muscle tho?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Well I greatly appreciate your concerns.

I've had my elbow issue since I was 4. I fell and broke my elbow in half and had pins set/cast. Its always bothered me in certain angles of pressing. MRI/CT-Scan showed I have a hole in part of the bone that never fused and will never fused. I also have rough cartlidge that causes the pain which leads to edmea (swelling) inside the joint.

MSM, Chondr, Gluc, Cissus, Fish, Haulyronic = do not take away pain at all by any means. However, they prevent the elbow joint from the swelling/tightness/stiffness reaction to the cartlidge problem.

Havoc really irritated my elbow. I want to run something wet now. I've layed out all the possible sides that I know of.

Pheraplex Sides:
    Prolactin Issues - I have Vitex, B6, and 1-Carboxy (Powerfull)
    Estrogen Issues - I have already tested Toremifene on myself and it should work well for libido and blocking receptors/restarting hpta
    Estrogen Rebound or On-Cycle Aromatase - I have Reversitol containing ATD and 6bromo for PCT or Cycle.

This should cover all possible gyno issues. The cycle should also be great on the elbow joint because of the aldosterone wetness.

I've gained a total of at least 35lbs in the last year. I gained 12 from first cycle and virtually nothing from the second. So I've pretty much done 25lbs all naturally during pct's or time off.

If you haven't tried a designer...its addicting as f*ck man...I literally explode like a nuclear bomb on something as small as epistane. My gains on epi were equivalent to most peoples gains on superdrol. This is why I just want a small taste or pplex. I wish I never started this stuff

My main concern is if theres an overall decline in natural test levels when fully recovered with designer use...this is why I should have a blood test.

Major props to 40lbs since feb. Thats rediculous! Way more than me. It can't be all muscle tho?
    I got up to around 12% BF but now am back down today at 176 at 9% or lower. I have extreme genetics what can I say . My dad was a body builder in his hay day and still is at 50 years old. My mom is extremely petite and a possibly figure competitor. It just runs in my family blood. We all respond great to virtually any minor tweak. Yeah so here is my question...what makes you want Phera plex versus a 19-nor or estra product?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

pheraplex isnt as strong as a progestin as 19nor and doesn't have the sexual side effects. I like the wetness...19nor isnt wet.

pheraplex also wet because of aldosterone, NOT estrogen. So my joints will feel good but not from aromitization.

It has less side effects than superdrol...its quite as hard on HPTA. Some say they feel less shutdown that havoc cycles.

I dont want to mess with tren because Im way to afraid of prolactin gyno and I dont want to have to run Cabergoline.

How tall are you, this makes a HUGE difference.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

pheraplex isnt as strong as a progestin as 19nor and doesn't have the sexual side effects. I like the wetness...19nor isnt wet.

pheraplex also wet because of aldosterone, NOT estrogen. So my joints will feel good but not from aromitization.

It has less side effects than superdrol...its quite as hard on HPTA. Some say they feel less shutdown that havoc cycles.

I dont want to mess with tren because Im way to afraid of prolactin gyno and I dont want to have to run Cabergoline.

How tall are you, this makes a HUGE difference.
    you same height. 5'7-5'8
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

damn man, put up a progress thread
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

I keep track on my own with a picture documentary. I had one when I first joined here, but it got old so I deleted it
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%

nice transformation...keep up the good work bro
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Open question: Does anyone think that it is possible to get as huge as ronnie coleman or jay cutler without using pins and needles? I hear a lot of them say they are natural, but I seriously doubt that kind of gains can be achieved without roids. Then again, I could be wrong, and I don't mind being proven wrong.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

entirely possible...but completely not possible to have low bodyfat percentage with ripped muscles at the size.

World strong man guys are just as big and probably stronger but they are all thick...theres no way you can be that big and strong with low bf unless you are using steroids to perserve muscle.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%

nice transformation
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%

dam monsterbox

i totally missed those pics till today

GREAT F****ing job bro-- what a change

keep it up man

the best progress pics I have seen on this site---- clear pics and RESULTS

boo
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

Great job man!

I'm actually going to start up a Havoc cycle I believe. I've been off of Halodrol for a week now and I didn't see the results I wanted. Buying 2 bottles of Havoc tomorrow. Looking for suggestions of a stack and PCT. With the Havoc I'm going to be taking fish oil and an ISO MASS Extreme Gainer shake after workouts. I'm pretty new to this but have been going to the gym for 8 months now, 4-6 times per week. Took Halodrol for 6 weeks(2 boxes). I've actually been reading thru this forums for a few months now, just started posting today.

November stats
    6ft
    200lbs
    max bench=205
    inclined dumbell press= 65

January stats
    6ft(obviously)
    210lbs
    max bench=245
    inclinded dumbell press= 90(in my avatar I did 3 sets of 12, haven't tried 100's yet)
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
    Great job man!

I'm actually going to start up a Havoc cycle I believe. I've been off of Halodrol for a week now and I didn't see the results I wanted. Buying 2 bottles of Havoc tomorrow. Looking for suggestions of a stack and PCT. With the Havoc I'm going to be taking fish oil and an ISO MASS Extreme Gainer shake after workouts. I'm pretty new to this but have been going to the gym for 8 months now, 4-6 times per week. Took Halodrol for 6 weeks(2 boxes). I've actually been reading thru this forums for a few months now, just started posting today.

November stats
    6ft
    200lbs
    max bench=205
    inclined dumbell press= 65

January stats
    6ft(obviously)
    210lbs
    max bench=245
    inclinded dumbell press= 90(in my avatar I did 3 sets of 12, haven't tried 100's yet)
    2 boxes of halodrol liquid gels or true halodrol-50? completely different things bro.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%

2 boxes of halodrol liquid gels or true halodrol-50? completely different things bro.
    Yes, I know. Thats why I said Halodrol and not Halodrol-50.

I haven't gotten into anything ridiculously altering. I want something where I'll see some solid gains, so now I'm here looking for advice.

Thanks.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
    Yes, I know. Thats why I said Halodrol and not Halodrol-50.

I haven't gotten into anything ridiculously altering. I want something where I'll see some solid gains, so now I'm here looking for advice.

Thanks.
    oh alright. well good luck man! Don't rush into it
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%

monsterbox....how do u look today?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    monsterbox....how do u look today?
    bigger leaner and better lol

I dropped from 185-6 down to 180 a month ago. I was actually above 10% BF...probably around 13. I'm now down to 11-12.5% according to 3pt crappy caliper test. However, I have some new terrible stretch marks on my biceps, this tells me I've grown some muscle while dropping weight.

I also just started a cycle of m-drol 3 days ago!
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%

good news man!
    M-Drol....OH ****!!!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Open question: Does anyone think that it is possible to get as huge as ronnie coleman or jay cutler without using pins and needles? I hear a lot of them say they are natural, but I seriously doubt that kind of gains can be achieved without roids. Then again, I could be wrong, and I don't mind being proven wrong.
    lol who would say that they are natural?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Ya man, I don't know about all that... There's an article in Muscular Development, the March edition, comparing Steroid cycles of the 70's and Present day Bodybuilder's cycles...

Well they didn't really call them cycles, they were more of all year round pinning sessions, using test e, c, and EOD year round, along with other designers low dosed, (Halotestin, parabolin, trenbolone etc...) using hCG all year round so keep their testes from disappearing, Arimidex/ Femera year round, finestride year round, local inflammatory agents into muscles right before contests, year-round GH, insulin, and Humatrope, clen, winstrol-v, low dose deca. And a bunch more that I forget! Its an insane trend that most bodybuilders have to do because of endorsment/advertising deals/ contests/ conventions/ media exposure, all year round! They have to stay perfect all the time!

This is from a very respected magazine that in the same addition Patrick Arnold does his usual excerpt, this one actually talked all about PH's! great magizine for the price, and very informative...

All in all, bodybuilders can not claim to be natural at the level of Ronnie and Jay C... It's physically impossible to get the body that big! Would be nice if we could though...

Questions/comments, hit it up...

MM
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

P.S. Monster... nice transformation bro! Keep it up...

MM

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 month transformation
    By Lifesgood69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. 14 Month Transformation
    By majj268 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:07 AM
  3. Replies: 158
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:31 PM