13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    I'm surprised you did 2 cycles of Havoc with nobody noticing if that was your main concern, you definitely look on in a couple of those pictures

    I want to get on the juice too but I'm also worried about people noticing... Probably a good thing, keeping me on track until I'm really big enough to need it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I'm surprised you did 2 cycles of Havoc with nobody noticing if that was your main concern, you definitely look on in a couple of those pictures

    I want to get on the juice too but I'm also worried about people noticing... Probably a good thing, keeping me on track until I'm really big enough to need it.
    fukk them if they notice or act differently...is YOUR life, do what YOU WANT, they wouldn't think twice if they wanted to do something but wouldn't because of people thought, I HATE this!!! no one in our generation has the balls to stand out from the norm, or stand up and be brave enough to live how they want, by doing what they want. If someone doesn't like it, ask them, and when they don't say anything, say, that's right *****, mind your business
    •   
       


  3. Very nice transformation.

  4. i only noticed cause i got the same problem but im working on out extra reps for that arm

  5. If you're training right in almost any regular Gold's Type gym you'll get looks and hear people saying "oh juicer!" all the time.

    Christ! People are idiots. If you get caught dead lifting you must be on roids these days right? If you're serious about training people will accuse you anyways when you strut around the gym with your pump on.

    My teachers have openly asked me if I juice at school infront of the whole class. All this is brought on because I just sit there eating protein shakes and peanut butter all class while getting thinner and bigger every week.

    I'm doing a 3 week H-drol into 3 weeks Epi and possibly followed by 1-T. I hope people accuse me of roiding. All my friends are gonna know the second I turn down a brew at the next party I go to anyways, I'm a notorious drinker. So I've kissed away all possible chances of no one finding out.

    The only good part of Orals is you can throw them in a plastic bag and write L-Glutamine on it and no one will ever know the difference.
    •   
       


  6. indeed.

    Im asked this constantly or at least joked about constantly. I've gained 40lbs in a year and look completely different and I love it.

    I too have had teachers ask in front of a small class if I'm using steroids in a joking manner.

    I really believe this is due to the fact that I have small joints.

    Plenty of guys my height have way bigger arms/chest or anything than me, but most people dont have wrists as small as mine....

  7. is there in roids for penis? LOOL small wrist small penis too? kidding... i think ur teacher is insecure if hes male, if ur teacher is a girl i think he is teasing u wit a small **** lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    fukk them if they notice or act differently...is YOUR life, do what YOU WANT, they wouldn't think twice if they wanted to do something but wouldn't because of people thought, I HATE this!!! no one in our generation has the balls to stand out from the norm, or stand up and be brave enough to live how they want, by doing what they want. If someone doesn't like it, ask them, and when they don't say anything, say, that's right *****, mind your business
    Easy killer!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    awesome feedback guys...I'm dying for the pins..this is a terrible addiction lol!

    In the grand scheme its probably a much smarter idea for me to continue for a while without the massive strength increases from the real gear. I need to find comfort in handling heavier weights before I slam on the juice. My legs are in pretty good shape but I just didn't bother taking pictures. I have a long time ahead of me and I guess I don't want to pop the cherry yet...it would be fun knowing that even when I weigh 200lbs a few months from now from training naturally and maybe a burst of epi or phera, I still haven't pinned and will be able to jump on it any time through out my life. I think I'll continue with what I've been doing. Theres definitely some things I could work on e.g., diet, form, etc. Just doesn't seem logical to jump on the gear after only training seriously for 13months!!!! Just seems completely illogical to jump on pins unless I have a clear wall/reason to explode. I think the reason for forearm pains and my elbow imflammation is the fact thats I've gone up 100+lbs on bench and 44lbs in muscle in a year...pinning can't help.

    Ill come back to thinking about gear this summer. If I ever run it, it would be during a summer so that not alot of people would see me and notice.
    No offense bud, but the person that made this post which i quoted, sounds a lot more knowledgeable, patient, and going on the appropriate approach than compared to the person that made this thread ... if you get my drift. I'd go with this person's outlook first,


    P.S. Yes! I know you made both post!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  10. BTW

    Did you just do the hair cut for looks sake, or did you thin pretty hard?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  11. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to monsterbox again.


    awesome work brother!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    BTW

    Did you just do the hair cut for looks sake, or did you thin pretty hard?
    no thinning yet man. My genetics call for me to be completely hairless in the near future but hasn't started yet.

    I shaved it because I wanted to see what I'd look like with short hair, and I worked in a hot warehouse over the summer.

  13. Badass, its all I can say!!!

    +reps to you bro keep it up.

  14. Nice work

  15. hard work pays off, nice transformation in 13 months

  16. great transformation !!

  17. DUDE your gains are unheard of, great job!

    took me three years to do what you've done in 13 months ahhaa

    seems like your biggest gains came between january 08 - may 08,

    people must have been like, "WTF!"

  18. sick gains bro, sick

  19. wholly molly!! Nice work man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Great job!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Three words: Deny, deny, deny. If by happenchance she discovers your usage and leaves, than your relationship was not solid to begin with! There is an incredibly small segment of the population who understands the dedication and desire to achieve one's maximum physique - remember that.
    No offense, but if you did something behind her back, she has all the reasons in the world to dump you. If your relationship is based on deceit and lying, it's pointless. If you're not honest to your other person, yes, your relationship isn't solid and it's not really the other person's fault.

  21. thanks guys!

    i've been cutting some weight...cut back the calories, lost a good bit of strength but i'm still growing/loosing fat.

    Down to 180lbs solid.

    Starting a P-Plex/Epistane Bridge on January 6th!!! Stay tuned...this 3 week cut should give me a major shock when it comes to bulking again. Aiming for 195lbs.

  22. when did you finish your most recent cycle? Mid november?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    No offense, but if you did something behind her back, she has all the reasons in the world to dump you. If your relationship is based on deceit and lying, it's pointless. If you're not honest to your other person, yes, your relationship isn't solid and it's not really the other person's fault.
    No offense taken.

    However, not experiencing unnecessary legal trouble, not experiencing having the stigma of 'steroid user' over your head for the foreseeable future, and not having your compounds seized by far and away overcome any misplaced sense of duty to a semi-permanent, non-maritally committed relationship.

    And to suggest that acting in self-interest in exceptional circumstances necessarily equates to 'having a relationship based on deceit' is a tad dramatic, and dare I say The View-esque!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    when did you finish your most recent cycle? Mid november?

    I think first week of october I need to check that...it will have been 3 months tho.

  25. awesome. Have you ever thought about running an AI like formestane while using something such as activate extreme or stoked? I would recommend checking that out before touching another designer cycle.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    awesome. Have you ever thought about running an AI like formestane while using something such as activate extreme or stoked? I would recommend checking that out before touching another designer cycle.

    Only designers ever have been Epi and only twice.

    Last cycle was only 21 days at 30/30/40...it was too dry and killed my elbow and I had to quit.

    I plan to start P-Plex on January 7. This will be 85 days since last cycle. According to the time on/pct/timeon+pct this is more than enough....what do you guys think?

    I do not want to touch an AI if I don't have too....only in PCT...kills my elbow cartlidge problem.

    You guys think its too excessive to run p-plex after 2 cycle of havoc?

    Libido is high, nuts are full, strength is increasing...should I get a blood test this week?

    1st Havoc 5 weeks - April
    2nd Havoc 3 weeks - September
    3rd Upcoming P-Plex - January 09

  27. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Only designers ever have been Epi and only twice.

    Last cycle was only 21 days at 30/30/40...it was too dry and killed my elbow and I had to quit.

    I plan to start P-Plex on January 7. This will be 85 days since last cycle. According to the time on/pct/timeon+pct this is more than enough....what do you guys think?

    I do not want to touch an AI if I don't have too....only in PCT...kills my elbow cartlidge problem.

    You guys think its too excessive to run p-plex after 2 cycle of havoc?

    Libido is high, nuts are full, strength is increasing...should I get a blood test this week?

    1st Havoc 5 weeks - April
    2nd Havoc 3 weeks - September
    3rd Upcoming P-Plex - January 09
    I have an elbow problem its burstisis and some other stuff. I suggest you do that rather than cycle at a young age although you already have. You can adjust the AI to where you wont have dry joints. That is a sign of reading your body. Also have you every looked into Cissus, MSM, or chondritin? I would look into those for joint support with a good AI such as form or 6oxo and then a natural test booster versus running a steroid cycle.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  28. im on liquid glucosamine, chondroit, msm, cissus, and haulyronic acid. And 8 grams of fish oil per day. I do this everyday.

    I believe that running steroids while Im young is safer than running when I'm older as my hpta more resilient. My growth plates have fused already completely according to MRI's and numerous x-rays.

    I definitely understand your concern. I do have many years ahead of me and theres really no reason besides personal satisfaction to running steroids now.

    But if my test levels are fine, liver values check out...I don't see the harm.

    Its not as if I'm running 12 week cycles of test enanthate and deca with severe stress on hpta.

    I've run 2 small epi cycles....a total of 8 weeks of a mild methyl steroid. I really want a taste of something a little more serious.


    Your comments are definitely welcome however....is your concern about my age or my frequency between cycles?



    Im just very itching as I have:
    Toremifene
    Reversitol
    Hawthorne
    Milk Thistle
    P-Plex

  29. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    im on liquid glucosamine, chondroit, msm, cissus, and haulyronic acid. And 8 grams of fish oil per day. I do this everyday.

    I believe that running steroids while Im young is safer than running when I'm older as my hpta more resilient. My growth plates have fused already completely according to MRI's and numerous x-rays.

    I definitely understand your concern. I do have many years ahead of me and theres really no reason besides personal satisfaction to running steroids now.

    But if my test levels are fine, liver values check out...I don't see the harm.

    Its not as if I'm running 12 week cycles of test enanthate and deca with severe stress on hpta.

    I've run 2 small epi cycles.
    right but AAS at least have some studies done on them that Designers dont. You know? I mean It's all cool...do what you want. I have plenty of friend who run stuff, but just know their are possible other problems unbenounced to us. I just make as good of gains on Natural test boosters and an AI as some kids our age on designers. Good Luck though I have read your previous posts and know what you're doing in an attempt to prevent further problems. How long have you had your elbow issue? It might be from growing to quick from the designers...

    My concern is mainly age and just hidden consequences. I am the same age as you 19. I have made it as far as you naturally. from 140-180 Lbs since February just from dieting, training, and sleeping properly with the addition of decent supplementation.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    right but AAS at least have some studies done on them that Designers dont. You know? I mean It's all cool...do what you want. I have plenty of friend who run stuff, but just know their are possible other problems unbenounced to us. I just make as good of gains on Natural test boosters and an AI as some kids our age on designers. Good Luck though I have read your previous posts and know what you're doing in an attempt to prevent further problems. How long have you had your elbow issue? It might be from growing to quick from the designers...

    My concern is mainly age and just hidden consequences. I am the same age as you 19. I have made it as far as you naturally. from 140-180 Lbs since February just from dieting, training, and sleeping properly with the addition of decent supplementation.



    Well I greatly appreciate your concerns.

    I've had my elbow issue since I was 4. I fell and broke my elbow in half and had pins set/cast. Its always bothered me in certain angles of pressing. MRI/CT-Scan showed I have a hole in part of the bone that never fused and will never fused. I also have rough cartlidge that causes the pain which leads to edmea (swelling) inside the joint.

    MSM, Chondr, Gluc, Cissus, Fish, Haulyronic = do not take away pain at all by any means. However, they prevent the elbow joint from the swelling/tightness/stiffness reaction to the cartlidge problem.

    Havoc really irritated my elbow. I want to run something wet now. I've layed out all the possible sides that I know of.

    Pheraplex Sides:
    Prolactin Issues - I have Vitex, B6, and 1-Carboxy (Powerfull)
    Estrogen Issues - I have already tested Toremifene on myself and it should work well for libido and blocking receptors/restarting hpta
    Estrogen Rebound or On-Cycle Aromatase - I have Reversitol containing ATD and 6bromo for PCT or Cycle.

    This should cover all possible gyno issues. The cycle should also be great on the elbow joint because of the aldosterone wetness.



    I've gained a total of at least 35lbs in the last year. I gained 12 from first cycle and virtually nothing from the second. So I've pretty much done 25lbs all naturally during pct's or time off.

    If you haven't tried a designer...its addicting as f*ck man...I literally explode like a nuclear bomb on something as small as epistane. My gains on epi were equivalent to most peoples gains on superdrol. This is why I just want a small taste or pplex. I wish I never started this stuff


    My main concern is if theres an overall decline in natural test levels when fully recovered with designer use...this is why I should have a blood test.



    Major props to 40lbs since feb. Thats rediculous! Way more than me. It can't be all muscle tho?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3 month transformation
    By Lifesgood69 in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. 14 Month Transformation
    By majj268 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:07 AM
  3. Replies: 158
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in