13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i've ran two havoc cycles during this past year...I would attribute 30-40% to havoc and the rest to natural gains.

I'm really contemplating running some test-e at 400mg/w for 10 week cycle. I really just want to see what it feels like, the euphoric experience and the cleanliness of test vs these nasty, crampy, libido loss, spiky, unpredictable, orals.

Problem is as you can see i've responded really well to everything I've consumed...meaning diet and ph. Thats a total of 44lbs this year.

I mean what the hell would happen to me on test...am I going to look stupid, noticeably roided out? I don't really want people to notice...I mean test-e is supposed to be a creeper right?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Bro, great gains for a year, but i wouldnt be worried about getting freakish looking at your size by taking a cycle of just test e.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
good gains big boy! make sure u got everything in line!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
do your research and go for it, and stop the ph's lol oils way safer (i sound like a broken record)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You're a big solid dude at 5'7''...

Depends on your goals man... If you want the bodybuilder look - press on, but I think many would say you're pretty damn close to maxing out your frame. Very nice work - can tell you've been busting your ass.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Wicked man, your whole life changes when you do.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the comments guys...its hard to share your joy with friends that all drink and are fat in college :)

yes, bodybuilding is life changing...everyone's attitude is COMPLETELY different around me. Im the same person but everyone acts totally different. Its kind of weird being on a new side of the fence. I'm not as big as I look in the pictures...I think 190-200 would be considered kinda big for my frame. Thats def. my goal.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the comments guys...its hard to share your joy with friends that all drink and are fat in college :)

yes, bodybuilding is life changing...everyone's attitude is COMPLETELY different around me. Im the same person but everyone acts totally different. Its kind of weird being on a new side of the fence. I'm not as big as I look in the pictures...I think 190-200 would be considered kinda big for my frame. Thats def. my goal.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:
Fire it up then man... Start a log.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Fire it up then man... Start a log.
man I'm all over that...id LOVE to do a real gear cycle. I've had dreams about that crap..theres just 3 things holding me back.

1. parents/girlfriend finding out...I'm probably going to blow up from the water/glycogen, I'm in college and when I come home every few months weighing 20lbs more my parents will KNOW, and my girlfriend going to see my neck/face swelling up and know. Shes way against it

2. my elbow has rough cartlidge and osteochondral defect that swells up on certain workouts but is VERY bad with dry compounds now...I think test would be ok tho

3.what if I have to leave town for a week or something and cant take my crap with me...bad news

Besides these things,
Id love to do 12 week deal of 500mg/wk Test-E kickstarted with pheraplex or havoc...or phera/havoc, gain 15lbs in the first month and have high test levels to keep it and gain slowly afterwards for the next 2 months. Using HCG 250IU/ 2x Wk w/ toremifene and reversitol for PCT. Sounds AWESOME

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I'm all over that...id LOVE to do a real gear cycle. I've had dreams about that crap..theres just 3 things holding me back.

1. parents/girlfriend finding out...I'm probably going to blow up from the water/glycogen, I'm in college and when I come home every few months weighing 20lbs more my parents will KNOW, and my girlfriend going to see my neck/face swelling up and know. Shes way against it
Three words: Deny, deny, deny. If by happenchance she discovers your usage and leaves, than your relationship was not solid to begin with! There is an incredibly small segment of the population who understands the dedication and desire to achieve one's maximum physique - remember that.

2. my elbow has rough cartlidge and osteochondral defect that swells up on certain workouts but is VERY bad with dry compounds now...I think test would be ok tho
Active and progressive rehabilitation using resistance bands, lightweights and underwater weights can help attenuate that inflammation.

3.what if I have to leave town for a week or something and cant take my crap with me...bad news
In this situation, doubling up your shot may produce some slight hormonal imbalances, but nothing major. While I feel EOD is the best approach, even for long esters, I know individuals who have used 1 EW with Test Enan/Cyp, and were anecdotally fine. All your research chemicals can be carefully melted into chocolate for inconspicuous transport in less than 1/2 hour. Transport is not an issue.

Besides these things,
Id love to do 12 week deal of 500mg/wk Test-E kickstarted with pheraplex or havoc...or phera/havoc, gain 15lbs in the first month and have high test levels to keep it and gain slowly afterwards for the next 2 months. Using HCG 250IU/ 2x Wk w/ toremifene and reversitol for PCT. Sounds AWESOME
I would forego the oral kickstart, but that is just my opinion. You mention you are adverse to the sides on orals, these will still manifest themselves in these first five weeks! I would suggest foregoing the orals altogether in lieu of a Prop bookend.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback Mullet. Try some usplabs supercissus for your elbow, it always helps me. If you eat clean on test e then you shouldn't be bloating that bad. Make sure and do half an hour of cardio about 4-6 days a week and drink a lot of water. If you use a kick start then the gains are going to be more noticeable because they are going to come on quickly instead of gradually. Sooo I would just stick to the test e by itself. Thats what I did for my first cycle. If you really want to stack it with something for a kick start then I would suggest tbol if you can get it, if not then id go with dbol before using any prohormone.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
First things first bro, I would ask how old are you? Based on you mug-shots I would guess not far past 18-19 yrs old which is way to young to start. You have so much natural juice flowing thru you right now that you shouldn't need much else. Make sure your getting enough food, resting enough and training correctly (not overtraining) and you should continue to grow. I would continue to establish a good foundation before I looked at getting on the ****. Oh by the way, I don't see any legs shots in here. Accident, or on purpose? You'd be surprised what leg training cane due for the entire body!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You'd be surprised what leg training cane due for the entire body!
gotta love that main growth hormone released from working ur wheels....and the endorphins
I know wut u mean by bodybuilding separating u from ur friends, I get a load of $hit every time I tell my friends Im not goin to a party or goin to the Chinese buffet..but thats wut seperates us from our peers

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
phenominal gains in a year bro... still lookin lean and deez as well

yeah i feel you on the gears man... i wan't to hit the pins so bad but i'm a broke college student so funds been holdin me back

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
phenominal gains in a year bro... still lookin lean and deez as well

yeah i feel you on the gears man... i wan't to hit the pins so bad but i'm a broke college student so funds been holdin me back
join the club son!:pizza:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
awesome feedback guys...I'm dying for the pins..this is a terrible addiction lol!

In the grand scheme its probably a much smarter idea for me to continue for a while without the massive strength increases from the real gear. I need to find comfort in handling heavier weights before I slam on the juice. My legs are in pretty good shape but I just didn't bother taking pictures. I have a long time ahead of me and I guess I don't want to pop the cherry yet...it would be fun knowing that even when I weigh 200lbs a few months from now from training naturally and maybe a burst of epi or phera, I still haven't pinned and will be able to jump on it any time through out my life. I think I'll continue with what I've been doing. Theres definitely some things I could work on e.g., diet, form, etc. Just doesn't seem logical to jump on the gear after only training seriously for 13months!!!! Just seems completely illogical to jump on pins unless I have a clear wall/reason to explode. I think the reason for forearm pains and my elbow imflammation is the fact thats I've gone up 100+lbs on bench and 44lbs in muscle in a year...pinning can't help.

Ill come back to thinking about gear this summer. If I ever run it, it would be during a summer so that not alot of people would see me and notice.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Sounds like some good solid thinking bro. Keep training hard your doing great!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I did 2, 4 week cycles of havoc (which is a mild, anti-estrogenic oral steroid/prohormone)....its nothing compared to what most people consider Steroids (12week test deca etc)

Id attribute 30-40% only on havoc/epi cycles...I gained approx 12 on the first cycle, and lost 4 immediately after. And I only gained 5 on the last cycle.

Strength was not really increased much on the havoc cycles...it was mainly just more reps/more endurance to = larger muscles. This is why I'm looking to try something new.

onimusha

Awards
i wanna try havoc, i saw a package contains havoc and post cycle pack, is it ok using those? or i need lot more supplments? can u guide me monster? btw im from asia.

capricekid904

Awards
r u left handed cause that arm looks bigger but still good progress

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
r u left handed cause that arm looks bigger but still good progress
yes, and my right elbow is the one with cartlidge problems so I cant focus quite as hard because of pain...my right bicep/tricep lags behind always.

Right not the left arm is 15.5inches, right arm is 14.8 inches...is this too out of wack?

dpfisher

I'm surprised you did 2 cycles of Havoc with nobody noticing if that was your main concern, you definitely look on in a couple of those pictures

I want to get on the juice too but I'm also worried about people noticing... Probably a good thing, keeping me on track until I'm really big enough to need it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you did 2 cycles of Havoc with nobody noticing if that was your main concern, you definitely look on in a couple of those pictures

I want to get on the juice too but I'm also worried about people noticing... Probably a good thing, keeping me on track until I'm really big enough to need it.
fukk them if they notice or act differently...is YOUR life, do what YOU WANT, they wouldn't think twice if they wanted to do something but wouldn't because of people thought, I HATE this!!! no one in our generation has the balls to stand out from the norm, or stand up and be brave enough to live how they want, by doing what they want. If someone doesn't like it, ask them, and when they don't say anything, say, that's right *****, mind your business

capricekid904

Awards
i only noticed cause i got the same problem but im working on out extra reps for that arm

MojoMike36

Banned
Awards
If you're training right in almost any regular Gold's Type gym you'll get looks and hear people saying "oh juicer!" all the time.

Christ! People are idiots. If you get caught dead lifting you must be on roids these days right? If you're serious about training people will accuse you anyways when you strut around the gym with your pump on.

My teachers have openly asked me if I juice at school infront of the whole class. All this is brought on because I just sit there eating protein shakes and peanut butter all class while getting thinner and bigger every week.

I'm doing a 3 week H-drol into 3 weeks Epi and possibly followed by 1-T. I hope people accuse me of roiding. All my friends are gonna know the second I turn down a brew at the next party I go to anyways, I'm a notorious drinker. So I've kissed away all possible chances of no one finding out.

The only good part of Orals is you can throw them in a plastic bag and write L-Glutamine on it and no one will ever know the difference.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
indeed.

Im asked this constantly or at least joked about constantly. I've gained 40lbs in a year and look completely different and I love it.

I too have had teachers ask in front of a small class if I'm using steroids in a joking manner.

I really believe this is due to the fact that I have small joints.

Plenty of guys my height have way bigger arms/chest or anything than me, but most people dont have wrists as small as mine....

onimusha

Awards
is there in roids for penis? LOOL small wrist small penis too? kidding... i think ur teacher is insecure if hes male, if ur teacher is a girl i think he is teasing u wit a small **** lol

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
fukk them if they notice or act differently...is YOUR life, do what YOU WANT, they wouldn't think twice if they wanted to do something but wouldn't because of people thought, I HATE this!!! no one in our generation has the balls to stand out from the norm, or stand up and be brave enough to live how they want, by doing what they want. If someone doesn't like it, ask them, and when they don't say anything, say, that's right *****, mind your business
Easy killer!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
awesome feedback guys...I'm dying for the pins..this is a terrible addiction lol!

In the grand scheme its probably a much smarter idea for me to continue for a while without the massive strength increases from the real gear. I need to find comfort in handling heavier weights before I slam on the juice. My legs are in pretty good shape but I just didn't bother taking pictures. I have a long time ahead of me and I guess I don't want to pop the cherry yet...it would be fun knowing that even when I weigh 200lbs a few months from now from training naturally and maybe a burst of epi or phera, I still haven't pinned and will be able to jump on it any time through out my life. I think I'll continue with what I've been doing. Theres definitely some things I could work on e.g., diet, form, etc. Just doesn't seem logical to jump on the gear after only training seriously for 13months!!!! Just seems completely illogical to jump on pins unless I have a clear wall/reason to explode. I think the reason for forearm pains and my elbow imflammation is the fact thats I've gone up 100+lbs on bench and 44lbs in muscle in a year...pinning can't help.

Ill come back to thinking about gear this summer. If I ever run it, it would be during a summer so that not alot of people would see me and notice.
No offense bud, but the person that made this post which i quoted, sounds a lot more knowledgeable, patient, and going on the appropriate approach than compared to the person that made this thread ... if you get my drift. I'd go with this person's outlook first, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. Yes! I know you made both post!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
BTW

Did you just do the hair cut for looks sake, or did you thin pretty hard?

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to monsterbox again.

awesome work brother!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
BTW

Did you just do the hair cut for looks sake, or did you thin pretty hard?
no thinning yet man. My genetics call for me to be completely hairless in the near future but hasn't started yet.

I shaved it because I wanted to see what I'd look like with short hair, and I worked in a hot warehouse over the summer.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Badass, its all I can say!!!

+reps to you bro keep it up.

HPF750

HPF750

Awards
hard work pays off, nice transformation in 13 months

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
DUDE your gains are unheard of, great job!

took me three years to do what you've done in 13 months ahhaa

seems like your biggest gains came between january 08 - may 08,

people must have been like, "WTF!"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wholly molly!! Nice work man!

Sergiu

Awards
Great job!

Three words: Deny, deny, deny. If by happenchance she discovers your usage and leaves, than your relationship was not solid to begin with! There is an incredibly small segment of the population who understands the dedication and desire to achieve one's maximum physique - remember that.
No offense, but if you did something behind her back, she has all the reasons in the world to dump you. If your relationship is based on deceit and lying, it's pointless. If you're not honest to your other person, yes, your relationship isn't solid and it's not really the other person's fault.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 13
Pics 10
Pics 9
mgop88 Cycle Logs 3
orlandojesus Pics 8