Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goal was to gain as much lean mass as possible. luckily im not prone to bloating and/or gyno.

diet was nothing special...pretty much eat everything in site except for sweets and too many carbs.

Before Weight: 165
After Weight: 190
Todays Weight (9/8/08): 192 and gaining

and NO, steroids do NOT make u more tan!!!

Attachments

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Impressive! Arms and shoulders def. got bigger. Big changes in your back as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Impressive! Arms and shoulders def. got bigger. Big changes in your back as well.

thanks bud. my chest is by far my weakest as u can see....i just cant get it to grow.

traps are my best....shrugs went from 315x8 to 500x8 :afro:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
My chest started growing like crazy when I started using different chest press machines and leaving out flye movements. I would go extremely heavy and do 7-10 reps, and the reps would be pretty slow. I would be crying on each last rep.

Maybe thats just me, i'm switching it up a little now to see what happens. Only doing flat bench and incline bench both barbell, about 6 sets each. One of my power lifting buddies told me it would pack on mass like crazy.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
how long you run it for?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
goal was to gain as much lean mass as possible. luckily im not prone to bloating and/or gyno.

diet was nothing special...pretty much eat everything in site except for sweets and too many carbs.

Before Weight: 165
After Weight: 190
Todays Weight (9/8/08): 192 and gaining

and NO, steroids do NOT make u more tan!!!

Thats sweet bro..great gains!!!!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress for sure. Looks like you pretty much stayed around the same BF so well done on that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress for sure. Looks like you pretty much stayed around the same BF so well done on that.

thank you!! my goal was basically that ^....gain size and stay around the same bf%

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Awsome gains dude! props

- Im, on the same cycle now - 3 weeks in and i just got the test rush - awsome - hope I do as well as you. BTW great traps & lats - nice work.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wat was ur pct?

Nolva 40/20
Clomid 70/35/35

a little different from the norm, but i dropped the nolva because gyno doesnt seem to be an issue. clomid seems to have gotten everything back up and running :dance:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
in a month after pct post your weight, also IMO a little jumpin the gun on starting aas at 160's should of atleast waited til you peaked til you hit the gear switch. im 215 8% my traps are huge and i can barly shrug 500 if your really shrugging 500lbs FULL REPS thats impressive man i must say. but the cycle seemed to treat you well. i wouldnt hop back on til you hit 205 atleast. goodluck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
in a month after pct post your weight, also IMO a little jumpin the gun on starting aas at 160's should of atleast waited til you peaked til you hit the gear switch. im 215 8% my traps are huge and i can barly shrug 500 if your really shrugging 500lbs FULL REPS thats impressive man i must say. but the cycle seemed to treat you well. i wouldnt hop back on til you hit 205 atleast. goodluck

i was 196lbs naturally at 10-11%bf, i then became very sick because of an intestinal disease i have and lost 30+lbs due to having surgery.

after a couple of months of recovery i got the "OK" from the doc to start lifting again. i had my cycle planned and on hand before my surgery....but due to the surgery i had to hold off.

i trained a good 2 months in the gym after my recovery and felt like i was ready to start my cycle.

sure i would have LOVED to start the cycle @ 196lbs, but i didnt have the option because it would have taken me over a year to get back to that weight naturally.

i dont suggest to ANYONE to use steroids at a low weight (height dependent), but i knew what i was doing and my training and diet were perfect. the results speak for themselves.

i was offered Testosterone/HGH at a young age due to my disease and its effects on my body but my parents steered me clear of it. i was diagnosed at 13. during my Test cycle i can say that i have never felt better/more healthy in my entire life.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how many mgs were you running ? and what sort ?

Test-e 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Dbol 25mg ED weeks 1-4
Havoc (for shits and giggles) 30mg ED 10-14

PCT (unconventional)

Nolva 40/20/20
Clomid 70/35/35

PCT was finished this past sunday night.

Todays weight: 192lbs

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
good job, now all you have to do is think about the next cycle.. what did you have in mind ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good job, now all you have to do is think about the next cycle.. what did you have in mind ?
already planned :twisted:

Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD
HCG 500iu every 5 days

PCT: Clomid 70/35/35/35

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
already planned :twisted:

Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD
HCG 500iu every 5 days

PCT: Clomid 70/35/35/35
make sure to have cabergoline on hand for prolactin control tren can cause gyno.
sounds like a good cycle how many weeks are you running the tren and prop, i just finished up some tren a couple weeks back great stuff! if this is your first time running tren id reccomend running 50mg eod see how your body feels. goodluck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
make sure to have cabergoline on hand for prolactin control tren can cause gyno.
sounds like a good cycle how many weeks are you running the tren and prop, i just finished up some tren a couple weeks back great stuff! if this is your first time running tren id reccomend running 50mg eod see how your body feels. goodluck

yes i forgot to mention that i will have caber. probably run it .5mg 2x a week.

this will be an 8 week cycle, i havent decided if i want to run the tren the whole time or just 6 weks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also .5mgs of arimidex ed . thats a solid cycle.

i have adex but i didnt run into gyno problems after i stopped taking it 4 weeks into my first 12 week cycle so i prob wont need it. just some caber

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im with King. I dont see much improvement...Ido see it though. I just dont see any shape difference or anything drastic.
I also think if you wanted lean gains, Dbol was a poor idea. You gained so much cause wether you think youre "prone" to bloating or not it happened. Bloating is gettina fat belly and puffy, sometimes its referenced as in the mucles, ie holding more water/glycogen.

Also, it was a bit premature to us AAS in my mind. You should have gotten back to where you were pre-surgery or realy focused on your diet for awhile. Im 204 at 10%~ and i only used Mdrol last year and havoc recently. BUT i was at 200lb pre-havoc and all my gains are still here and i had 0 increase in BF.

Soemtimes its not about the weight buthow you gain the weight.

goodluck in th future.

an PS- 500lb shrugs? I rack dead 500~ i couldnt imagine shruging it...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also,prop and tren? Do you realize that those are prolly 2 of the more painful compounds to pin for whatever reason? Be veyr careful so you dont get an infection with the Tren and keep an eye on health for the tren flu, mouth abcess etc...
Winny the same if you ever decide to pin that, hurts.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im with King. I dont see much improvement...Ido see it though. I just dont see any shape difference or anything drastic.
I also think if you wanted lean gains, Dbol was a poor idea. You gained so much cause wether you think youre "prone" to bloating or not it happened. Bloating is gettina fat belly and puffy, sometimes its referenced as in the mucles, ie holding more water/glycogen.

Also, it was a bit premature to us AAS in my mind. You should have gotten back to where you were pre-surgery or realy focused on your diet for awhile. Im 204 at 10%~ and i only used Mdrol last year and havoc recently. BUT i was at 200lb pre-havoc and all my gains are still here and i had 0 increase in BF.

Soemtimes its not about the weight buthow you gain the weight.

goodluck in th future.

an PS- 500lb shrugs? I rack dead 500~ i couldnt imagine shruging it...

i agree, i definitely wasnt at a weight i wanted to be at before i started. but i had the knowledge and my mind was set.

i really think that years of treatment with cortico-steroids (prednisone...fuking evil drug) caused me to retain fat/bloat in my midsection and love handles....its notorious for that and also facial bloat (but that subsides). lowest bf% ive been is 8% and i still had belly fat and love handles. genetics + years of prednisone (not continuous) = hard-to-rid belly/ love handle fat.

i "tried" to eat clean on cycle, but i was just set on putting on weight. now, a couple days after PCT, i feel great and havent lost weight. i also look leaner....meaning i probably dropped some water.

and yes, 500lb BB shugs are correct. i was getting 8 reps on cycle, i can only get 5-6 now. i have to say that it is my best lift.

as for prop/tren, i know the risk/benefits and all that jazz

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Hey Man i think u did great! Can't wait to see how your next cycle goes - I read nothing but good **** about Tren, lean gains, etc.

Good luck bro

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey Man i think u did great! Can't wait to see how your next cycle goes - I read nothing but good **** about Tren, lean gains, etc.

Good luck bro

me too! im debating on what kind of diet i want to be on though. i hear lots that the tren helps burn some fat without even being on a reduced calorie diet. i have stuborn and i mean STUBORN lower ab and oblique fat from years of corticosteroid use that im hoping to get rid of somewhat.

we'll see in about 2 months...

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Not to be the negative one here but I don’t see a whole lot of difference. Yeah sure you put some weight on and thus you’re going to look different from that point alone. Did I miss how long you’ve been on? I don’t mean to bust your bubble here but I would have waited to cycle and worked on establishing an overall foundation first and then looked at the gear.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not to be the negative one here but I don’t see a whole lot of difference. Yeah sure you put some weight on and thus you’re going to look different from that point alone. Did I miss how long you’ve been on? I don’t mean to bust your bubble here but I would have waited to cycle and worked on establishing an overall foundation first and then looked at the gear.
u need to read this whole thread. i have explained everything. i gained 25lbs....the reason i may not look like i gained 25lbs is because i actually workout my legs unlike a lot of ppl...so not just my upper body got bigger. cycle was 12 weeks

but criticism is welcome

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can see the overall difference. A much stronger look, your neck increased, lats increased, arms not as much, i am sure your legs probably got a nice increase. Your traps are the only thing that look minute in comparison, which is weird with that kinda weight you were tossing.

Good run though.

I dont think its a huge issue if people run AAS before they max out naturally. I mean if you go above your genetic potential, it slowly drains back down anyways, but if you use steroids to speed up your run to your genetic potential, well its all gona stay and you can still make gains.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Hey Bro, what I say or said is just IMO. If your happy with the results, then thats all that really matters! I'm sure you could find fault with something I'm doing or the way I look.:head:

u need to read this whole thread. i have explained everything. i gained 25lbs....the reason i may not look like i gained 25lbs is because i actually workout my legs unlike a lot of ppl...so not just my upper body got bigger. cycle was 12 weeks

but criticism is welcome

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
me too! im debating on what kind of diet i want to be on though. i hear lots that the tren helps burn some fat without even being on a reduced calorie diet. i have stuborn and i mean STUBORN lower ab and oblique fat from years of corticosteroid use that im hoping to get rid of somewhat.

we'll see in about 2 months...
U think u might go with the tren? maybe stack it with test? Hmmmm

i hear you about the stubborn fat - suks - altho I must say it doesn't show up in your pics. I am on a bulk now and i have some belly roll and love handles that just get bigger when i gain weight. I gained about 25lbs in 2 months so hoping that only 25% or less is fat - if so it's all around my waist! Makes liposuction look attractive! hahahaha Anyways looks like you are in a great place going forward for more lean gains.

props bro!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
U think u might go with the tren? maybe stack it with test? Hmmmm

i hear you about the stubborn fat - suks - altho I must say it doesn't show up in your pics. I am on a bulk now and i have some belly roll and love handles that just get bigger when i gain weight. I gained about 25lbs in 2 months so hoping that only 25% or less is fat - if so it's all around my waist! Makes liposuction look attractive! hahahaha Anyways looks like you are in a great place going forward for more lean gains.

props bro!

definately running test with the tren :icon_lol:

i have looked into liposuction actually. theres a procedure called "liposculpture" were ur completely awake and they use local anaesthesia and they stick a tiny tube thing under ur skin and it scrapes away fat and sucks it out. its pretty sweet. but theres so many different diets i will try before i ever go that route

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
^^^^ Okay - see if you can get a 2 for one deal on the lipo- I'm in! hahahaha You ever tried the CKD diet - it's like Atkins on steriods. it's really rigorous but really works on fat burning.

gwyatt79

gwyatt79

Awards
Nice job!!! Pics look great, I just hope mine turns out as good at the end of this cycle.

masterX

masterX

Awards
Keep it up, i see good muscles, hard work pay off. 10/10

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I wish everyone was like you...put up before and after cycle pics....BTW good results man lookin thicker n a bit leaner too

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
arms got bigger, thats your strong point, lat width looks better too. Work on middle back, legs. not knocking you but 8 pounds is a little low considering people do that on hdrol, epi in shorter periods of time, but you look leaner and most who gain on hdrol dont look leaner so im a little torn. Next cycle train weak points much more than strong points, you can and will have big arms year round.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
500 pound shrugs are great, if it was controlled,no wraps, no shaking, and your shoulders damn near touched the ears, without any of the rest of your body moving. Form before weight anyday
i agree, i definitely wasnt at a weight i wanted to be at before i started. but i had the knowledge and my mind was set.

i really think that years of treatment with cortico-steroids (prednisone...fuking evil drug) caused me to retain fat/bloat in my midsection and love handles....its notorious for that and also facial bloat (but that subsides). lowest bf% ive been is 8% and i still had belly fat and love handles. genetics + years of prednisone (not continuous) = hard-to-rid belly/ love handle fat.

i "tried" to eat clean on cycle, but i was just set on putting on weight. now, a couple days after PCT, i feel great and havent lost weight. i also look leaner....meaning i probably dropped some water.

and yes, 500lb BB shugs are correct. i was getting 8 reps on cycle, i can only get 5-6 now. i have to say that it is my best lift.

as for prop/tren, i know the risk/benefits and all that jazz