Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics)

Peckboy69

Awards
looks good bro!!!!! solid stuff....back looks alot better!!!!

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
nice man i have been planning on a test/dbol or test/something cycle sometime this summer. nice work though man!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for posting in old thread but to the OP:
gains were not impressive at all,(were there any gains at all?),dunno how anyone could have claimed otherwise.

rhondagraymon

rhondagraymon

Awards
big difference in the chest and arms.. a little bigger and you could go for less weight and more reps

cheddaarr

Awards
back for sure man, good ****. Lucky your not prone to any of the that crap. Wish I was so lucky...

onetimevisit

Awards
Hello, first of all im sorry to bump a 2008 thread but had the urge to come and whine :/

I was looking at before/after pics of test+dbol cycle on google and came up with this thread. I only see one comparison picture so sorry if theres actual progress on others (thay maybe arent visible anymore).

Jesus, you waste your money and damage your health for those retarded gains? Theres not even difference between before and after, did you even lifted before using gear??? That body looks like somebody whos been in the gym for 4 months, i dont see how people can say these are good gains, it has to be the most pathetic before/after ive seen on internet. You represent the stupidness of kids who see steroids as "the easy way"

I would tell you "Man go away from steroids and come back when you have been lifting heavy for at least 4 or 5 years" i hope that by now youve learned your lesson.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Could probably have just kept that to yourself. I don't disagree not completely anyways, but it's 5 years old, most of these members aren't active. There are plenty of recent threads that this rant applied to. One earlier today even.

megatheron

Awards
500 pound shrugs are great, if it was controlled,no wraps, no shaking, and your shoulders damn near touched the ears, without any of the rest of your body moving. Form before weight anyday
No wraps? Why? Why would I want my grip strength to limit an exercise done for traps? That's just FOOLISH!!!

ExMuscleInfo

Awards
love the back and shoulders. For chest, do all three benches twice a week.
I had a similar problem for chest and I kept abusing it until it started to show