Axcite Cologne

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Mine gets delivered today. Will be making a log about my experiences.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have quite a few testimonials up on our website for Axcite that you can check out. We also have an entire sub forum dedicated to the discussion of Axcite and experiences with it over on our new forums.

What the vast majority of people are reporting is that women are much more friendly, conversational, and flirtatious with them. They are noticing a greater number of interactions, playful interactions, with women. Guys are also reporting more physical contact...girls reaching out to touch them, girls standing closer to them, looking at them more often, and being more playful (like the playful hitting and teasing). Lots of guys are also saying that girls are telling them that they smell really good, and this is coming from girls that usually don't give them the time of day. So, Axcite is opening the door moreso for these guys. Creating opportunities. Making the process of going from attraction to comfort to sex much easier.

Check out the subforum we have set up for it.

http://www.anabolicx.com/forum/axcite-pheromone-lp7-tips-tricks-advice/

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
If you spray too much, will you smell like piss? Maybe I just need a shower...

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards

If getting girls to give you the "golden shower special" is your thing :icon_lol: :lol:

No, Axcite doesn't leave any bodily excretion odors on the wearer! 1-2 sprays is all you need.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the same smell with 2 sprays. Others don't smell it, but it resonates within my olfactories.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
they've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit. No joke. Girls who I consider 8's or above openly flirt with me, pretty awesome.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
glad its working out 4 u fellas but do u smell like piss? or smell like nething at all?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
The directions say to spray it on your body. Something about friendly bacteria...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha once again what do you smell like?
The smell fades within 30 minutes or so, but others can still smell it. I had a bunch of girls tell me how good I smelt several hours after application in a bar.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok so after 30 mins the good or bad smell fades away? do u cover it up with other cologne?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha alright thanks man appreciate your honesty. can you only buy it online or do other stores sell it like at malls?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
The smell only gets worse, because the aqua digio like fragrance fades away. Leaving nothing to cover it up. I'm not saying it's a bad product. I do believe it works.

Example: Girl comes over to my house. She says 'What's that smell? You smell like piss!' I sprayed some on my sheets too, she says 'Your room smells like piss, too!' Then I take her clothes off and she has the time of her life. Basically, I think it works.

I won't buy it again because of the piss smell, although I'm sure it's just the nature of a pheromone product. I can't help but to wonder if Chikara produces a urine smell. I'll be trying Chikara next... First, I have to keep spraying this piss on me until the bottle runs out. LOL!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol thats really funny your room smells like piss haha.. but hey glad u got her undressed!! way to be boy!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
lol thats really funny your room smells like piss haha.. but hey glad u got her undressed!! way to be boy!
Yeah, that's what gets me. Even with the smell, it still works. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Pheromones stink. Its you ever buy a product and it doesn't.....it aint real.

We did spend a hell of a lot of time with the masking agent (what makes it smell very good). Even if the masking agent fades after a few hours and you think it may not smell great.......women do, and that is whats important. Thats actually what they are attracted to. Kind of like why women like that sent of a man after sex. A little sweaty but no BO smelling......thats your pheromones like androstenol.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What piss do you guys smell? Mine smells sort of citrus like, almost like Hugo Boss. I personally love the smell.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
What piss do you guys smell? Mine smells sort of citrus like, almost like Hugo Boss. I personally love the smell.
The urine smell is sweet, musty, and pungent all at the same time. It makes me smell like I just worked out.

gobigandgohome

Awards
i only notice the "piss smell" if you end up spraying more than 3 within 24 hours like the directions say not to.

i was skeptical at first too but i gotta say this stuff has been working. girls get real flirty just by coming near me i dont even have to engage them. 2 nights ago one girl suprised me from behind by giving me a kiss on the neck and saying that i smelled "yummy"

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
i only notice the "piss smell" if you end up spraying more than 3 within 24 hours like the directions say not to.

i was skeptical at first too but i gotta say this stuff has been working. girls get real flirty just by coming near me i dont even have to engage them. 2 nights ago one girl suprised me from behind by giving me a kiss on the neck and saying that i smelled "yummy"
Perhaps it takes only one spray to smell like piss if the user naturally produces high amounts of pheromones.

gobigandgohome

Awards
animals use piss to mark their dominant territory so that smell could be an advantage

although i doubt an alpha male would piss his pants so i dont recommend pissing on your clothes rather than using axcite haha

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
animals use piss to mark their dominant territory so that smell could be an advantage

although i doubt an alpha male would piss his pants so i dont recommend pissing on your clothes rather than using axcite haha
Damn there goes my "golden" moment.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does it have to be noticably "smelly" to get the desired reaction?

Meanig, Axcite has a masking fragrance in it does that hinder the effectiveness?

If it does not then why would another cologne mask it, ie cant the user just use a normal cologne a few hours after application to mask the smell?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

Meanig, Axcite has a masking fragrance in it does that hinder the effectiveness?

If it does not then why would another cologne mask it, ie cant the user just use a normal cologne a few hours after application to mask the smell?
It's ok to mask it, the women smell it subconsciously.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 sprays Axcite
+3 sprays givenchy pi neo or perry ellis 18 (2-3 hours later)=
FUN TIMES!!!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
2 sprays Axcite
FUN TIMES!!!
Personally, I don't mask it. I love the piss smell. Makes me smell like I've been lifting weights all day... :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I don't mask it. I love the piss smell. Makes me smell like I've been lifting weights all day... :)
Those 2 are used mainly because I always get a good amount of compliments when I wear them.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Delita you are nasty style. Good for you:)

I don't really notice the piss smell very much, even at three sprays. I spread the sprays out though..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 sprays Axcite
FUN TIMES!!!
Givenchy pi is soo good I get lots of compliments on it. Being that its a winter musky scent this axcite has, maybe Farenhit might work?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Givenchy pi is soo good I get lots of compliments on it. Being that its a winter musky scent this axcite has, maybe Farenhit might work?
You don't need to use another scent with it... It already has an Aqua DiGio like fragrance.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - this thread has definitely been entertaining. Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Though I've honestly NOT smelled the piss smell in this, I can see how it might be a bit different. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak, and primal isn't always pretty.

I've been trying this stuff out. I'll openly admit, when Kevin said AX was bringing this stuff out, I was confused and laughed a bit. Yup, he proved me wrong. I'm one bottle down already and just put in my order for another one about 2 hours ago. I'm married, so I didn't exactly get the "field test" that you guys may have. But, I did get to try it out (innocently enough) on a cute chick who worked at the gym. It definitely did get her attitude toward me changing. It was nice, to say the least. I've never had great luck with the ladies (yes, I know, it's impossible to believe). But I can see where this stuff would definitely come in handy.

On another note, though guys may not smell you or the "piss" smell, it will have an affect on them as well. Many are seeing it calm down the other dudes in the room. One of our guys, Tom, even wore it to a job interview and things went calmly. Multiple ingredients - multiple pathways - multiple effects.

The fragrance does fade rather quickly, but that is only to the wearer. Human beings adapt to smells quickly, and after only a few minutes, our noses block out smells so that we can filter in new ones. It's not that a perfume has faded, it's that we are used to it. Try this - pick something stinky and smell it for about 30 seconds. Keep sniffing. Keep sniffing. How long did it take for you to not notice the smell after continually inhaling it? Probably not all that long.

No, it doesn't work on dogs. My Dane didn't attack me after smelling it. Then again, he's fixed and I'm not ghey. :lol:

No, it doesn't work on lesbians. You're not going to convert anyone, guys. But good luck trying!!! :nutkick:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

JR, I'm not sure why you'd be interested in AXcite. You won't go out and your girl has a choker collar on your nuts. Hahaha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol - this thread has definitely been entertaining. Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Though I've honestly NOT smelled the piss smell in this, I can see how it might be a bit different. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak, and primal isn't always pretty.
From what I have seen with Pheromones, it is the personality type of both you and potential females that determines WHAT it smells like.

The Androstenone particularly is very "urinelike" to overly submissive women (who are threatened by alpha males), as well as VERY alpha males. Others find the scent erotic beyond belief.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
From what I have seen with Pheromones, it is the personality type of both you and potential females that determines WHAT it smells like.

The Androstenone particularly is very "urinelike" to overly submissive women (who are threatened by alpha males), as well as VERY alpha males. Others find the scent erotic beyond belief.
And how's it working for you then?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And how's it working for you then?
My personality, as well as my wife's in particular, reacts well to the Androstenone.

I haven't had a chance to try the Axcite yet, but when we went by the AX booth at the Olympia, they all were dead-sexy. I think I was manipulated psychologically. I feel so used.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My personality, as well as my wife's in particular, reacts well to the Androstenone.

I haven't had a chance to try the Axcite yet, but when we went by the AX booth at the Olympia, they all were dead-sexy. I think I was manipulated psychologically. I feel so used.
LOL! Maybe that shnifter of BCAAs they gave you had a little 'something' in there ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

At the AC, only one of us won't be wearing it. If you pick out who it is, you win a prize.

Actually, that's a pretty good idea! :D Let me go pass that one on... :think:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to guess.... Mace!

Actually the stuff smells pretty good. It had all the older ladies in my office like school girls...

As for the little lady in my house (almost 4 year old).. I swear it turned her into a nut case.... full-tilt... Daddy Take that shirt off... then she'd take it around the house with her.... some funny stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to guess.... Mace!

Actually the stuff smells pretty good. It had all the older ladies in my office like school girls...

As for the little lady in my house (almost 4 year old).. I swear it turned her into a nut case.... full-tilt... Daddy Take that shirt off... then she'd take it around the house with her.... some funny stuff.
I don't think that AXcite could get Macedaddy laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons.