Axcite Cologne

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

  1. i only notice the "piss smell" if you end up spraying more than 3 within 24 hours like the directions say not to.

    i was skeptical at first too but i gotta say this stuff has been working. girls get real flirty just by coming near me i dont even have to engage them. 2 nights ago one girl suprised me from behind by giving me a kiss on the neck and saying that i smelled "yummy"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gobigandgohome View Post
    i only notice the "piss smell" if you end up spraying more than 3 within 24 hours like the directions say not to.

    i was skeptical at first too but i gotta say this stuff has been working. girls get real flirty just by coming near me i dont even have to engage them. 2 nights ago one girl suprised me from behind by giving me a kiss on the neck and saying that i smelled "yummy"
    Perhaps it takes only one spray to smell like piss if the user naturally produces high amounts of pheromones.
    •   
       


  3. animals use piss to mark their dominant territory so that smell could be an advantage

    although i doubt an alpha male would piss his pants so i dont recommend pissing on your clothes rather than using axcite haha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gobigandgohome View Post
    animals use piss to mark their dominant territory so that smell could be an advantage

    although i doubt an alpha male would piss his pants so i dont recommend pissing on your clothes rather than using axcite haha
    Damn there goes my "golden" moment.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Damn there goes my "golden" moment.
    I love golden showers, but you'll need some axcite to turn the water works on.
    •   
       


  6. Does it have to be noticably "smelly" to get the desired reaction?

    Meanig, Axcite has a masking fragrance in it does that hinder the effectiveness?

    If it does not then why would another cologne mask it, ie cant the user just use a normal cologne a few hours after application to mask the smell?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Does it have to be noticably "smelly" to get the desired reaction?

    Meanig, Axcite has a masking fragrance in it does that hinder the effectiveness?

    If it does not then why would another cologne mask it, ie cant the user just use a normal cologne a few hours after application to mask the smell?
    It's ok to mask it, the women smell it subconsciously.

  8. 2 sprays Axcite
    +3 sprays givenchy pi neo or perry ellis 18 (2-3 hours later)=
    FUN TIMES!!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    2 sprays Axcite
    +3 sprays givenchy pi neo or perry ellis 18 (2-3 hours later)=
    FUN TIMES!!!
    Personally, I don't mask it. I love the piss smell. Makes me smell like I've been lifting weights all day...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Personally, I don't mask it. I love the piss smell. Makes me smell like I've been lifting weights all day...
    Those 2 are used mainly because I always get a good amount of compliments when I wear them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Delita you are nasty style. Good for you

    I don't really notice the piss smell very much, even at three sprays. I spread the sprays out though..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    2 sprays Axcite
    +3 sprays givenchy pi neo or perry ellis 18 (2-3 hours later)=
    FUN TIMES!!!
    Givenchy pi is soo good I get lots of compliments on it. Being that its a winter musky scent this axcite has, maybe Farenhit might work?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Givenchy pi is soo good I get lots of compliments on it. Being that its a winter musky scent this axcite has, maybe Farenhit might work?
    You don't need to use another scent with it... It already has an Aqua DiGio like fragrance.

  14. lol - this thread has definitely been entertaining. Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Though I've honestly NOT smelled the piss smell in this, I can see how it might be a bit different. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak, and primal isn't always pretty.

    I've been trying this stuff out. I'll openly admit, when Kevin said AX was bringing this stuff out, I was confused and laughed a bit. Yup, he proved me wrong. I'm one bottle down already and just put in my order for another one about 2 hours ago. I'm married, so I didn't exactly get the "field test" that you guys may have. But, I did get to try it out (innocently enough) on a cute chick who worked at the gym. It definitely did get her attitude toward me changing. It was nice, to say the least. I've never had great luck with the ladies (yes, I know, it's impossible to believe). But I can see where this stuff would definitely come in handy.

    On another note, though guys may not smell you or the "piss" smell, it will have an affect on them as well. Many are seeing it calm down the other dudes in the room. One of our guys, Tom, even wore it to a job interview and things went calmly. Multiple ingredients - multiple pathways - multiple effects.

    The fragrance does fade rather quickly, but that is only to the wearer. Human beings adapt to smells quickly, and after only a few minutes, our noses block out smells so that we can filter in new ones. It's not that a perfume has faded, it's that we are used to it. Try this - pick something stinky and smell it for about 30 seconds. Keep sniffing. Keep sniffing. How long did it take for you to not notice the smell after continually inhaling it? Probably not all that long.

    No, it doesn't work on dogs. My Dane didn't attack me after smelling it. Then again, he's fixed and I'm not ghey.

    No, it doesn't work on lesbians. You're not going to convert anyone, guys. But good luck trying!!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  15. cant wait until i get a hold of this stuff

  16. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Does it have to be noticably "smelly" to get the desired reaction?

    Meanig, Axcite has a masking fragrance in it does that hinder the effectiveness?

    If it does not then why would another cologne mask it, ie cant the user just use a normal cologne a few hours after application to mask the smell?
    JR, I'm not sure why you'd be interested in AXcite. You won't go out and your girl has a choker collar on your nuts. Hahaha.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    JR, I'm not sure why you'd be interested in AXcite. You won't go out and your girl has a choker collar on your nuts. Hahaha.
    BALAHAHAHA!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    lol - this thread has definitely been entertaining. Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Though I've honestly NOT smelled the piss smell in this, I can see how it might be a bit different. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak, and primal isn't always pretty.
    From what I have seen with Pheromones, it is the personality type of both you and potential females that determines WHAT it smells like.

    The Androstenone particularly is very "urinelike" to overly submissive women (who are threatened by alpha males), as well as VERY alpha males. Others find the scent erotic beyond belief.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    From what I have seen with Pheromones, it is the personality type of both you and potential females that determines WHAT it smells like.

    The Androstenone particularly is very "urinelike" to overly submissive women (who are threatened by alpha males), as well as VERY alpha males. Others find the scent erotic beyond belief.
    And how's it working for you then?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    And how's it working for you then?
    My personality, as well as my wife's in particular, reacts well to the Androstenone.

    I haven't had a chance to try the Axcite yet, but when we went by the AX booth at the Olympia, they all were dead-sexy. I think I was manipulated psychologically. I feel so used.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My personality, as well as my wife's in particular, reacts well to the Androstenone.

    I haven't had a chance to try the Axcite yet, but when we went by the AX booth at the Olympia, they all were dead-sexy. I think I was manipulated psychologically. I feel so used.
    LOL! Maybe that shnifter of BCAAs they gave you had a little 'something' in there
    Freedom means nothing here.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LOL! Maybe that shnifter of BCAAs they gave you had a little 'something' in there
    I knew that "special protein dispenser" was a ruse.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My personality, as well as my wife's in particular, reacts well to the Androstenone.

    I haven't had a chance to try the Axcite yet, but when we went by the AX booth at the Olympia, they all were dead-sexy. I think I was manipulated psychologically. I feel so used.
    At the AC, only one of us won't be wearing it. If you pick out who it is, you win a prize.




    Actually, that's a pretty good idea! Let me go pass that one on...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. I'm going to guess.... Mace!


    Actually the stuff smells pretty good. It had all the older ladies in my office like school girls...

    As for the little lady in my house (almost 4 year old).. I swear it turned her into a nut case.... full-tilt... Daddy Take that shirt off... then she'd take it around the house with her.... some funny stuff.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I'm going to guess.... Mace!


    Actually the stuff smells pretty good. It had all the older ladies in my office like school girls...

    As for the little lady in my house (almost 4 year old).. I swear it turned her into a nut case.... full-tilt... Daddy Take that shirt off... then she'd take it around the house with her.... some funny stuff.
    I don't think that AXcite could get Macedaddy laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AXcite Scented Pheromone Cologne (10 ml)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. good colognes
    By gqsuperman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 07:58 PM
  4. Cologne Question:
    By motiv8er in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 10:00 PM
  5. What cologne/perfume do you wear?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in