PES would like to welcome Mr. Cooper to our team - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

PES would like to welcome Mr. Cooper to our team

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

coop,

If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?

I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.

I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.

Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...

I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    coop,If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks
    ABE would indeed provide better body composition changes. 7-OH increases peripheral conversion of thyroid hormone and also reduces cortisol in adipose tissue. And there is, of course, anacyclus pyrethrum, which has hard data showing a significant elevation in T + anabolic effect. And there's the human anecdote about the "nutrient partitioning" effects to top that off. ABE is my favorite product in the PES lineup and it hits body composition hard
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ill switch over.

Would you do Erase og or EP?

The EP also has a2 antagonist effects...???

This sounds crazy
    Enhanced
    Alphamine
    ABE
    EP
    Aav2
    Recompadrol

Fark
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ill switch over.

Would you do Erase og or EP?

The EP also has a2 antagonist effects...???

This sounds crazy
    Enhanced
    Alphamine
    ABE
    EP
    Aav2
    Recompadrol

Fark
    EP doesn't have a2-antagonist effects, but it does also adaptogenically reduce cortisol + improve upon Erase's "drying out" effect.

If you don't recomp on that stack, we need to talk
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Everything is dialled in. Spreadsheets are done with calculated macros.

Precise and down to a T.

Ill speak to Josh and order EP and more ABE.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Definitely something worth considering. The effects you are noticing may also be a result of the 95% forskolin, an ingredient which I love. It's already in the SS lineup if you wanna check it out!
    Yup, I got a bunch of it from an old PES special. I am sure it is doing most of it, but I won't know how much until I run original AB with forskolin and compare it to ABE. I do have faith that the 7OH is doing something too though. I am feeling more relaxed in high stress situations (could easily be a placebo effect, but I noticed it before I really knew what 7OH did...either way, hard to tell), and my mid-section is not holding onto fat as aggressively as it usually does (could be the forskolin).

Bottom line, I won't know what 7OH does for me until I run AB + forskolin and see what I am missing. In your opinion though, would you say that the superstars of the ABE trio are the APDC extract and forskolin, and 7OH's effects are subtler by comparison? I look forward to hearing what you think, as you are one of the most trusted voices in supplements on this board. Thanks, Coop!

Best,
    Tyler

P.S.- I am logging ABE now, so follow if you have a chance. Your input is always appreciated!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

coop,

If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?

I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.

I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.

Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...

I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks

Hi, Runner! I am currently trying ABE for the first time (logging it on here, too, if you want to get details of my experience). Even when I was eating for clean bulk, my weight didn't increase. I still lost fat but also gained muscle and A LOT of strength and even endurance. I recently switched to recomp. It has been 5 days of recomp diet so far. It has been a learning process, as I respond very strongly to ABE so I started going hypo a few times, and had to increase calories and carbs slightly over my last recomp plan with original AB. Either way, in the last 5 days, I have lost 1KG, and yesterday I set PRs in three separate lifts. From my experience, even original AB can be used for recomp (although most agree it shines when you aren't afraid to eat a lot), but ABE has had recomposition effects that far surpass every other supplement I have ever tried. I wholeheartedly recommend it, especially if you have some fat to lose. Just my personal experience, but at this point, I am kicking myself for not trying ABE sooner, and want to let you know to give it a shot.

Best,
    Tyler
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thx heaps Ty.

Link me up Ty and ill catch up.

My log is in the training forum.

Join in.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Diamond Member
    Answers

I like original Anabeta much much better than "Elite". It just works better for me. Right now I'm on ABE, third straight bottle. Previously I had only tried it for one month. Figured I would give it another try for a longer time period. Sure it works ok, but I wish I would have just used/stayed with my favorite PES product, original Anabeta.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Thx heaps Ty.

Link me up Ty and ill catch up.

My log is in the training forum.

Join in.
    From the quotes above, Chris does it look like ABE is a building / bulking / mass supplement?

How does it fit in with someone who is looking to drop weight and thus fat?

I understood from a previous discussion that ABE will give you massive hunger pangs.

Coop?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Lose weight or lose fat?

I am losing fat and use ABE in abundance. If I wanted to lose weight I would be much less inclined to use it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Lose weight or lose fat?

I am losing fat and use ABE in abundance. If I wanted to lose weight I would be much less inclined to use it.
    Benny, I am way off my target weight/ fitness stats, about 27 lbs and we are scheduled to begin playing in about 2 months. I need to drop a size proper, and control my eating binges, which have gotten worse since I came back from Asia.

So in this case does ABE help? I understand that for recomp that is the product to use, but should you want to drop size (could be muscle or could be fat, I really need to drop a size) what is a good option then? ABE? or something else more suited for a "cut". I know that is contradictory to what we preach, but I have been just on a mad eating spree of late, and nothing seems to curtail it. I wonder if ABE will increase the hunger then?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Benny, I am way off my target weight/ fitness stats, about 27 lbs and we are scheduled to begin playing in about 2 months. I need to drop a size proper, and control my eating binges, which have gotten worse since I came back from Asia.

So in this case does ABE help? I understand that for recomp that is the product to use, but should you want to drop size (could be muscle or could be fat, I really need to drop a size) what is a good option then? ABE? or something else more suited for a "cut". I know that is contradictory to what we preach, but I have been just on a mad eating spree of late, and nothing seems to curtail it. I wonder if ABE will increase the hunger then?
    I think I understand.

If someone was cutting aggressively rather than recomping I would opt for Alphamine and Erase Pro.
    PES Representative
  14. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like original Anabeta much much better than "Elite". It just works better for me. Right now I'm on ABE, third straight bottle. Previously I had only tried it for one month. Figured I would give it another try for a longer time period. Sure it works ok, but I wish I would have just used/stayed with my favorite PES product, original Anabeta.
    How is much better than than ABE for you? They contain the same thing and dosage but one has additional 7-OH and 95% Forskolin. Im just confused but I guess as the saying goes not everything works the same for everyone. LOL
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

From the quotes above, Chris does it look like ABE is a building / bulking / mass supplement?

How does it fit in with someone who is looking to drop weight and thus fat?

I understood from a previous discussion that ABE will give you massive hunger pangs.

Coop?
    Mix with alphamine and that will curb the hunger.
    I'm on day 5 and have dropped 1 lb but feel stronger.

Follow my log if you need any other info.

The forskolin will upregulate cAMP, 7OH decreases cortisol and improves thyroid output and Anac. P, is an amazing anabolic for keeping strength and muscle while cutting down.

I can use it with it with either fat or carbs and get same results.

No real hunger issues for me yet but pissin a bit.

As Ben said, it will make you leaner but without a kcal deficit you won't lose weight but you will lose fat.

Chris
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I think I understand.

If someone was cutting aggressively rather than recomping I would opt for Alphamine and Erase Pro.
    I still think ABE should be used on a cut because of the extra goodies and along with alphamine and EP will lean you up.
    The partitioner effect from ABE and fat burning of forskolin and 7OH make it great to lose weight with also.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Diamond Member
    Answers

It definitely has body composition benefits. Mine was a 'pick two and only two' scenario.

Run all three if you can.
    PES Representative
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It definitely has body composition benefits. Mine was a 'pick two and only two' scenario.

That's how we roll
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    How is much better than than ABE for you? They contain the same thing and dosage but one has additional 7-OH and 95% Forskolin. Im just confused but I guess as the saying goes not everything works the same for everyone. LOL

I'm not sure but I think Anabeta Elite has less Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract. I like them both, just the original one seems to work better for me. I get more of a libido boost, more strength, and more of a nutrient partitioning effect.
  20. Elite Member
    Answers

I like to think of ABE as a potentiator (cool wordage) for whatever your goals are. It helps optimize hormonal status which can falter during a cut and help to keep muscle fullness and gym performance up during a deficit and it helps maximize lean gains during a surplus.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Elite Member
    Answers

Stacking all three for the ultimate winning combo
  22. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not sure but I think Anabeta Elite has less Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract. I like them both, just the original one seems to work better for me. I get more of a libido boost, more strength, and more of a nutrient partitioning effect.
    The difference is negligible in terms of effects. Consider that one run of either product might not be comparable because your diet, exercise, or general well-being (factors you can't control) may have been different
  23. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The difference is negligible in terms of effects. Consider that one run of either product might not be comparable because your diet, exercise, or general well-being (factors you can't control) may have been different

True.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Although ABE has made me hungrier in general, it has also gotten the scale moving the right way even though I am eating a lot. Just from my own experience, if you are binge eating, it might be more of a mental struggle than actually being hungry. Personally, I am a bit of a compulsive eater. If there is chocolate, cake, cookies or anything else around that I know I shouldn't eat, I actually have drug-like urges to eat it. I have even caught myself eating in the middle of the night if I wake up to take a piss or something. In this regard, the extra hunger from ABE has been a good thing, because I pay less of a price when I do slip up and eat some junk, and I feel more satisfied in general because I can eat a lot during the day and, as long as it's clean, use it for proper muscle fuel instead of feeling sluggish and bloated. If this is the main reason for your over-eating, than I think ABE could do great things for you. If you are over-eating strictly out of hunger, than AB/ABE might make intensify the hunger a bit. Just thought I would mention this, because everyone associates eating strictly with hunger, but for myself and many others, it's more of a compulsive thing (mental issue), making AB/ABE's effects on hunger much less of a bad thing. Anyway, I better go eat my PWO meal because I ate 3 ABE 20 min ago and am starting to get light-headed

Best,
    Tyler
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team
    By bigswole30 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 03:29 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 09:22 PM