PES would like to welcome Mr. Cooper to our team

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely has body composition benefits. Mine was a 'pick two and only two' scenario.

Run all three if you can. :D
Stacking all three for the ultimate winning combo :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure but I think Anabeta Elite has less Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract. I like them both, just the original one seems to work better for me. I get more of a libido boost, more strength, and more of a nutrient partitioning effect.
The difference is negligible in terms of effects. Consider that one run of either product might not be comparable because your diet, exercise, or general well-being (factors you can't control) may have been different

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Benny, I am way off my target weight/ fitness stats, about 27 lbs and we are scheduled to begin playing in about 2 months. I need to drop a size proper, and control my eating binges, which have gotten worse since I came back from Asia.

So in this case does ABE help? I understand that for recomp that is the product to use, but should you want to drop size (could be muscle or could be fat, I really need to drop a size) what is a good option then? ABE? or something else more suited for a "cut". I know that is contradictory to what we preach, but I have been just on a mad eating spree of late, and nothing seems to curtail it. I wonder if ABE will increase the hunger then?
Although ABE has made me hungrier in general, it has also gotten the scale moving the right way even though I am eating a lot. Just from my own experience, if you are binge eating, it might be more of a mental struggle than actually being hungry. Personally, I am a bit of a compulsive eater. If there is chocolate, cake, cookies or anything else around that I know I shouldn't eat, I actually have drug-like urges to eat it. I have even caught myself eating in the middle of the night if I wake up to take a piss or something. In this regard, the extra hunger from ABE has been a good thing, because I pay less of a price when I do slip up and eat some junk, and I feel more satisfied in general because I can eat a lot during the day and, as long as it's clean, use it for proper muscle fuel instead of feeling sluggish and bloated. If this is the main reason for your over-eating, than I think ABE could do great things for you. If you are over-eating strictly out of hunger, than AB/ABE might make intensify the hunger a bit. Just thought I would mention this, because everyone associates eating strictly with hunger, but for myself and many others, it's more of a compulsive thing (mental issue), making AB/ABE's effects on hunger much less of a bad thing. Anyway, I better go eat my PWO meal because I ate 3 ABE 20 min ago and am starting to get light-headed ;)

Best,
Tyler