bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pet(e)

Awards
Wow, awesome to both! I remember Coop way back on bb.com. He was quite passonate back then such as myself and has really come a long way... which goes to show what you can do with the passion, patience and commitment to learning. I seriously love PES and my respect for both is at an all-time high. Wish you nothing but the best! Coop, it's Peter LeDrew in case you didn't know. Not on the forums so much these days, but still reading, learning and doing... finding myself on AM much more than bb.com when I do get time on the forums. You guys take care of each other!

Reactions: mw1
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So will we see a pump/enhancement/enlargement product from PES soon? Named of course Hanging with Mr Cooper ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So will we see a pump/enhancement/enlargement product from PES soon? Named of course Hanging with Mr Cooper ;)
Enhanced covers that very well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot woot nice to have Cy on the team. Big things for PES and SS in the future.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to both PES and Mr. Cooper. It's a perfect match. I always look for Mr. Cooper's postings when I research stuff on these forums. He always seems to REALLY know his stuff. His thread on ALCAR is bookmarked for sure!

Best,
Tyler

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just wanted to once again thank everyone for the kind words. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Wow, awesome to both! I remember Coop way back on bb.com. He was quite passonate back then such as myself and has really come a long way... which goes to show what you can do with the passion, patience and commitment to learning. I seriously love PES and my respect for both is at an all-time high. Wish you nothing but the best! Coop, it's Peter LeDrew in case you didn't know. Not on the forums so much these days, but still reading, learning and doing... finding myself on AM much more than bb.com when I do get time on the forums. You guys take care of each other!
Peter! How have you been man? We need to catch up at some point. Still with Omega?

I'll be back in the graces of BB.com in 5 weeks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd to see PES blow up even more than before.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to once again thank everyone for the kind words. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Peter! How have you been man? We need to catch up at some point. Still with Omega?

Haha you have a count down?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
free alphamine for all in celebration....

cuz i really wanna try this

Pet(e)

Awards

Been busy! Wish I had more time here and some other forums, but I've been trying my best to stay on top of all the latest and greatest products. Looks like we share some interests in common which doesn't surprise me. I've definitely taken note of PES in the past year and now I see you working with this promising new company.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Man how did I miss this until now. Congrats, to both of you, should be an awesome pairing. Can't wait to see where this takes the company. Just please if and when you overtake muscle tech, don't sell out like them.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to PES and Mr. Cooper!

Purus Labs Rep
Mobile post

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks again guys. New things are coming...has everyone seen the new Alpha T2?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys. New things are coming...has everyone seen the new Alpha T2?
Congrats again! Are there any plans to release a SS version of 7OH (I think that's the short name...it's the cortisol controlling compound from ABE)? SS has some awesome stuff out at great prices, and they have forskolin. 7OH would be a nice addition to the line, right?

Best,
Tyler

P.S.- I'm logging ABE right now and LOVING the extra effects compared to the original. That's why I asked.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats again! Are there any plans to release a SS version of 7OH (I think that's the short name...it's the cortisol controlling compound from ABE)? SS has some awesome stuff out at great prices, and they have forskolin. 7OH would be a nice addition to the line, right?

Best,
Tyler

P.S.- I'm logging ABE right now and LOVING the extra effects compared to the original. That's why I asked.
We tally up requests in the Synthetic Supplements thread so post it in there and see how many people want it.

If a lot of people do, we will look into it for you. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Best,
Tyler

Definitely something worth considering. The effects you are noticing may also be a result of the 95% forskolin, an ingredient which I love. It's already in the SS lineup if you wanna check it out!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have not seen it.
Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend
Thyro-Adrenergic System 600mg

Olive Leaf Extract,
Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides),
Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM),
Higenamine HCI
You are looking at over full doses of bacopa (the most clinically backed adaptogen in existence) and the highest % extract of olive leaf that I can find via the Internet. 3 caps a day provides more than the studied dose of both oleuropein and bacopa. Documented effects: t4 turnover, glucose disposal, cognitive improvement, stress relief, and more
Here's info on bacopa. Note the randomized, double blind human trials:

http://examine.com/supplements/Bacopa+Monnieri/

You can probably also guess why I love it, seeing as it is a potent nootropic
Sometimes examine says it best. Note the very high number of human trials for both Olive Leaf Extract and Bacopa. 50-55% Bacopasides is the gold standard for Bacopa extracts, and our particular Olive Leaf Extract is the best I've seen to date:

http://examine.com/supplements/Olive+leaf+extract/
http://examine.com/supplements/Bacopa+Monnieri/

Cliffs:

Bacopa - improved mood, reduced stress/cortisol, improved memory, and positive thyroid effects
Olive Leaf - Positive thyroid effects, improved insulin sensitivity and glucose disposal, improved BP, improved blood lipid markers, antioxidant benefits, and even elevated T at higher doses

Let me know if you need anything else bro. It hasn't been released to the public yet but it should be shortly
^^^^^^^

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
coop,

If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?

I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.

I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.

Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...

I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
coop,If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks
ABE would indeed provide better body composition changes. 7-OH increases peripheral conversion of thyroid hormone and also reduces cortisol in adipose tissue. And there is, of course, anacyclus pyrethrum, which has hard data showing a significant elevation in T + anabolic effect. And there's the human anecdote about the "nutrient partitioning" effects to top that off. ABE is my favorite product in the PES lineup and it hits body composition hard

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ill switch over.

Would you do Erase og or EP?

The EP also has a2 antagonist effects...???

This sounds crazy
Enhanced
Alphamine
ABE
EP
Aav2
Recompadrol

Fark

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ill switch over.

Would you do Erase og or EP?

The EP also has a2 antagonist effects...???

This sounds crazy
Enhanced
Alphamine
ABE
EP
Aav2
Recompadrol

Fark
EP doesn't have a2-antagonist effects, but it does also adaptogenically reduce cortisol + improve upon Erase's "drying out" effect.

If you don't recomp on that stack, we need to talk :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everything is dialled in. Spreadsheets are done with calculated macros.

Precise and down to a T.

Ill speak to Josh and order EP and more ABE.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Definitely something worth considering. The effects you are noticing may also be a result of the 95% forskolin, an ingredient which I love. It's already in the SS lineup if you wanna check it out!
Yup, I got a bunch of it from an old PES special. I am sure it is doing most of it, but I won't know how much until I run original AB with forskolin and compare it to ABE. I do have faith that the 7OH is doing something too though. I am feeling more relaxed in high stress situations (could easily be a placebo effect, but I noticed it before I really knew what 7OH did...either way, hard to tell), and my mid-section is not holding onto fat as aggressively as it usually does (could be the forskolin).

Bottom line, I won't know what 7OH does for me until I run AB + forskolin and see what I am missing. In your opinion though, would you say that the superstars of the ABE trio are the APDC extract and forskolin, and 7OH's effects are subtler by comparison? I look forward to hearing what you think, as you are one of the most trusted voices in supplements on this board. Thanks, Coop!

Best,
Tyler

P.S.- I am logging ABE now, so follow if you have a chance. Your input is always appreciated!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
coop,

If one was considering body Comp but for athletic purposes, would you still use forskolin or use ABE?

I was hoping Benny would get back to me by PM but it's all good.

I have noticed changes with Forskolin by SS in my alphamine, enhanced and erase stack but want to know if I should switch it up to ABE. Not looking for weigh gain, rather stay at 82kg, but, swap and get down under 10%.

Kinda stuck now at 10.9%...

I was also thinking of adding in abliderate advanced but with the cort control in ABE I may kill 2 bird with 1 stone by using ABE. Let me know bud. Thanks

Hi, Runner! I am currently trying ABE for the first time (logging it on here, too, if you want to get details of my experience). Even when I was eating for clean bulk, my weight didn't increase. I still lost fat but also gained muscle and A LOT of strength and even endurance. I recently switched to recomp. It has been 5 days of recomp diet so far. It has been a learning process, as I respond very strongly to ABE so I started going hypo a few times, and had to increase calories and carbs slightly over my last recomp plan with original AB. Either way, in the last 5 days, I have lost 1KG, and yesterday I set PRs in three separate lifts. From my experience, even original AB can be used for recomp (although most agree it shines when you aren't afraid to eat a lot), but ABE has had recomposition effects that far surpass every other supplement I have ever tried. I wholeheartedly recommend it, especially if you have some fat to lose. Just my personal experience, but at this point, I am kicking myself for not trying ABE sooner, and want to let you know to give it a shot.

Best,
Tyler

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx heaps Ty.

Link me up Ty and ill catch up.

My log is in the training forum.

Join in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like original Anabeta much much better than "Elite". It just works better for me. Right now I'm on ABE, third straight bottle. Previously I had only tried it for one month. Figured I would give it another try for a longer time period. Sure it works ok, but I wish I would have just used/stayed with my favorite PES product, original Anabeta.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Thx heaps Ty.

Link me up Ty and ill catch up.

My log is in the training forum.

Join in.
From the quotes above, Chris does it look like ABE is a building / bulking / mass supplement?

How does it fit in with someone who is looking to drop weight and thus fat?

I understood from a previous discussion that ABE will give you massive hunger pangs.

Coop?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lose weight or lose fat?

I am losing fat and use ABE in abundance. If I wanted to lose weight I would be much less inclined to use it.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Lose weight or lose fat?

I am losing fat and use ABE in abundance. If I wanted to lose weight I would be much less inclined to use it.
Benny, I am way off my target weight/ fitness stats, about 27 lbs and we are scheduled to begin playing in about 2 months. I need to drop a size proper, and control my eating binges, which have gotten worse since I came back from Asia.

So in this case does ABE help? I understand that for recomp that is the product to use, but should you want to drop size (could be muscle or could be fat, I really need to drop a size) what is a good option then? ABE? or something else more suited for a "cut". I know that is contradictory to what we preach, but I have been just on a mad eating spree of late, and nothing seems to curtail it. I wonder if ABE will increase the hunger then?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benny, I am way off my target weight/ fitness stats, about 27 lbs and we are scheduled to begin playing in about 2 months. I need to drop a size proper, and control my eating binges, which have gotten worse since I came back from Asia.

So in this case does ABE help? I understand that for recomp that is the product to use, but should you want to drop size (could be muscle or could be fat, I really need to drop a size) what is a good option then? ABE? or something else more suited for a "cut". I know that is contradictory to what we preach, but I have been just on a mad eating spree of late, and nothing seems to curtail it. I wonder if ABE will increase the hunger then?
I think I understand. :)

If someone was cutting aggressively rather than recomping I would opt for Alphamine and Erase Pro.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I like original Anabeta much much better than "Elite". It just works better for me. Right now I'm on ABE, third straight bottle. Previously I had only tried it for one month. Figured I would give it another try for a longer time period. Sure it works ok, but I wish I would have just used/stayed with my favorite PES product, original Anabeta.
How is much better than than ABE for you? They contain the same thing and dosage but one has additional 7-OH and 95% Forskolin. Im just confused but I guess as the saying goes not everything works the same for everyone. LOL

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the quotes above, Chris does it look like ABE is a building / bulking / mass supplement?

How does it fit in with someone who is looking to drop weight and thus fat?

I understood from a previous discussion that ABE will give you massive hunger pangs.

Coop?
Mix with alphamine and that will curb the hunger.
I'm on day 5 and have dropped 1 lb but feel stronger.

Follow my log if you need any other info.

The forskolin will upregulate cAMP, 7OH decreases cortisol and improves thyroid output and Anac. P, is an amazing anabolic for keeping strength and muscle while cutting down.

I can use it with it with either fat or carbs and get same results.

No real hunger issues for me yet but pissin a bit.

As Ben said, it will make you leaner but without a kcal deficit you won't lose weight but you will lose fat.

Chris

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I understand. :)

If someone was cutting aggressively rather than recomping I would opt for Alphamine and Erase Pro.
I still think ABE should be used on a cut because of the extra goodies and along with alphamine and EP will lean you up.
The partitioner effect from ABE and fat burning of forskolin and 7OH make it great to lose weight with also.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely has body composition benefits. Mine was a 'pick two and only two' scenario.

Run all three if you can. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It definitely has body composition benefits. Mine was a 'pick two and only two' scenario.

Run all three if you can. :D
That's how we roll

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is much better than than ABE for you? They contain the same thing and dosage but one has additional 7-OH and 95% Forskolin. Im just confused but I guess as the saying goes not everything works the same for everyone. LOL

I'm not sure but I think Anabeta Elite has less Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract. I like them both, just the original one seems to work better for me. I get more of a libido boost, more strength, and more of a nutrient partitioning effect.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to think of ABE as a potentiator (cool wordage) for whatever your goals are. It helps optimize hormonal status which can falter during a cut and help to keep muscle fullness and gym performance up during a deficit and it helps maximize lean gains during a surplus. ;)