My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, so prior to releasing Alphamine, i had the privilege of being the FIRST person to give this product an entire eight week run.

Background:

So I'm definitely no stranger to this forum, and lifting/nutrition in general. That being said, earlier this year I had a TON of personal things coming up (work, women, etc) that pretty much destroyed my diet, kept me out of the gym longer than necessary, and ultimately left me gaining a TON of unwanted fat. Enter Alphamine....

Nutrition & Exercise Plan:

Prior to beginning Alphamine there was literally NO structure to my diet. Training was still decent, i made it to the gym 4x a week most of the time, and still performed my usual compound based moderate intensity/moderate volume "bodybuilding" routine. Once starting Alphamine, I kept workout intensity up, but I began to put a structure back into my diet. Nothing crazy, i just switched to eating 2200-2300 calories per day, low carb, & i included a carb binge every 5-6 days.

Alphamine First Thoughts:

Upon first dosing Alphamine, the first thing I noticed was how easily it mixed & how great it tasted. Like, i seriously HATE the typical flavors of all powdered supplements, but not Alphamine.

Next, and the thing that stood out the most, was the HUGE suppression to my appetite. I would wake up around 8am, dose my alphamine, and not even realize I hadnt eaten until 1-2pm. Because of this, I actually FELL into an intermittent fasting program. The smooth energy from Alphamine made buzzing through my typical workday amazing, and the diet was AMAZING. Seriously, who doesnt want to just gorge on 2k cals in one sitting every day and LOSE FAT!?

Once I became acclimated to intermittent fasting, i began breaking my fasts around 2pm, just so i wouldnt be training on empty at my typical gym session (6-7PM).

Before & Afters

This is the part that amazed myself, seriously. With the dieting being so casual this time around, I couldnt believe at how lean this has gotten me. Also, I didnt lose ANY muscle or strength! Alphamine needs to be a staple in all of your future cuts!

b1-a2.jpg

Both pictures were taken un-pumped in a carb depleted state for maximum accuracy.

Before Weight - 205

After Weight - 190
Before Pants size - 36" and feeling tight
After Pants Size - 32" and feels pretty loose.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen these pictures already and the results are fantastic, great work Kevin.

Now, I am going to try and gloss over the fact you had an 8 week run before me. I am going to count to ten before I send Josh an email going mental at him. ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Already placed my Alphamine order. This review just makes me even more excited

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good Brendan Fraser
Man....

I have seen these pictures already and the results are fantastic, great work Kevin.

Now, I am going to try and gloss over the fact you had an 8 week run before me. I am going to count to ten before I send Josh an email going mental at him. ;)
Thanks Ben. I'm sure Josh wouldve sent you it too if didnt take 8 weeks to even get there!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ben. I'm sure Josh wouldve sent you it too if didnt take 8 weeks to even get there!
Even if it took 8 weeks the second bottle could have arrived with the first one!

I know I have said it already but your tan line is insane. It looks like you slept on the beach for a week with your vest on lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if it took 8 weeks the second bottle could have arrived with the first one!

I know I have said it already but your tan line is insane. It looks like you slept on the beach for a week with your vest on lol.

haha, its from all the beaters i always wear!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Legit and impressive results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible progress bro! So pumped to start this stuff!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice transformation buddy

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress. Nice that you are back into the swing of things and hitting everything consistently again. :thumbsup:

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
holy $hit bro, cut the f up. I am stoked as hell for this stuff. Were you taking anything else?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legit and impressive results.
Incredible progress bro! So pumped to start this stuff!
Nice transformation buddy
Great progress. Nice that you are back into the swing of things and hitting everything consistently again. :thumbsup:
holy $hit bro, cut the f up. I am stoked as hell for this stuff. Were you taking anything else?

Thanks guys! Other supplements used were the basics, and Erase Pro was used EOD. I wonder how much more shredded I wouldve gotten with Erase Pro every day on top of Alphamine?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane results. How long between before/after pics? Got me really excited to give Alphamine a go.

desidude

Awards
Would you mind sharing your before and after stats? I can't wait to get mine!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did he sign your label...
Lookin good Brendan Fraser
Come on with the Brendan Fraser jokes!

Very nice job Kevin, you say you got those results in 8 weeks? There's no reason not to try Alphamine.
Yes sir, eight weeks!

Would you mind sharing your before and after stats? I can't wait to get mine!
No problem, I'll include these in the original post too for future reference.

Both pictures were taken on a carb depleted state for the maximum accurancy between the two.

Before Weight - 205
After Weight - 190

A few of that weight was water difference, however both pictures were taken in a carb after depleting carbs for 4 days. I feel as though the before picture still had a tad bit of glycogen remaining due to the tremendous amount of food i had been eating the weeks prior.

leasky33

Awards
wow that's cool, wonder how this stuff would work with me, while im doing a 16 hour fast and a few meals and snacks, and i play lawn bowls and walk a lot ( im in the UK by the way) 5ft6 207 lbs

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on with the Brendan Fraser jokes!

Yes sir, eight weeks!

No problem, I'll include these in the original post too for future reference.

Both pictures were taken on a carb depleted state for the maximum accurancy between the two.

Before Weight - 205
After Weight - 190

A few of that weight was water difference, however both pictures were taken in a carb after depleting carbs for 4 days. I feel as though the before picture still had a tad bit of glycogen remaining due to the tremendous amount of food i had been eating the weeks prior.
15 pounds in 8 weeks is pretty impressive without muscle loss!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE in that mix would add some nice synergy as well. Nicely done!

boxer12

Awards
awesome results! I just started mine today. Maybe I should've purchased two! Did you do any cardio??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome results! I just started mine today. Maybe I should've purchased two! Did you do any cardio??
Thanks man! No, i dont do cardio, lol.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
When did you dose this? Did you just follow the instructions and dose 30 mins before your boke your fast? Did you dose pre-workout? I work out in the mornings break fasts in the afternoons so wondering when best time to dose would be.

Also wondering if it would be a good supp for recomp instead of cut.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did you dose this? Did you just follow the instructions and dose 30 mins before your boke your fast? Did you dose pre-workout? I work out in the mornings break fasts in the afternoons so wondering when best time to dose would be.

Also wondering if it would be a good supp for recomp instead of cut.
I see no reason why it couldnt prevent fat gain and aid to a "recomp", thats all diet dependent.

I dosed 2 scoops immediately upon waking, 4-5 hours i would dose again, and then break my fast 30min later.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
bro 15 lbs aint no joke especially when I can tell u gained muscle, u had to have gained strength I assume?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why it couldnt prevent fat gain and aid to a "recomp", thats all diet dependent.

I dosed 2 scoops immediately upon waking, 4-5 hours i would dose again, and then break my fast 30min later.
Sounds good, might stack it with the rest of my yohimbine hcl.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy needs some ASAP!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, might stack it with the rest of my yohimbine hcl.
It has Y extracts in it so I would be careful adding extra.

I say that but I think I might add extra AY before fasted training with it. :eek:

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
It has Y extracts in it so I would be careful adding extra.

I say that but I think I might add extra AY before fasted training with it. :eek:
Hm, I wonder how much more I could add. Pure HCL is the sh*t :D. Yeah I train fasted too, love it huh?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm, I wonder how much more I could add. Pure HCL is the sh*t :D. Yeah I train fasted too, love it huh?
I don't always train fasted but I prefer fasted cardio or at least doing my training 3+hours after eating. Fasted cardio plus AY got me shredded tho. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I read this thread the more I want to incorporate it into my Anabeta Elite. I want to start bulking but I might go with a Recomp with this for 8 weeks than start my Sd cycle to truly bulk up. Hmmmmmm.

The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more I read this thread the more I want to incorporate it into my Anabeta Elite. I want to start bulking but I might go with a Recomp with this for 8 weeks than start my Sd cycle to truly bulk up. Hmmmmmm.

That sounds like a good plan to me!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That would be a great combo for fat sacks natty stacks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a good plan to me!!
F it. Ima go for it lol. Your results out the icing on the cake. Lol. And with all these guys saying this and that how can I not roll with u guys.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a great combo for fat sacks natty stacks!
I'm def doing it brotha.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I don't always train fasted but I prefer fasted cardio or at least doing my training 3+hours after eating. Fasted cardio plus AY got me shredded tho. :D
What's AY?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
OP, congratulations on your transformation! Very impressive results! I can't wait to try alphamine on my next cut.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome transformation, Kevin! Thumbs up!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is fun to read some of your posts, Ben! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is fun to read some of your posts, Ben! :)
For what it's worth, I didn't go mental at Josh. I am storing up my rage until I take a machine gun to head office and ransack the Alphamine cupboard.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful with the Canadian references. When Bobby gets mad he can kill a bear using nothing but his fists of fury.