My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, I didn't go mental at Josh. I am storing up my rage until I take a machine gun to head office and ransack the Alphamine cupboard.
After this I take a bazooka to your place and ransack your fully stocked Alphamine cupboard...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
After this I take a bazooka to your place and ransack your fully stocked Alphamine cupboard...
And then you find out those Alphamine tubs have been filled with baking powder and I have already extracted the actual ingredients.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Would BCAAs negate the effects of any of the ingredients in this product due to the insulin spike? Assuming I take it pre-workout with my BCAAS before fasted weight training.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great transformation!! Did you experience any neg side effects? Anyway, looking good! :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice job Kevin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang. I already have some alphamine but I gotta get more. Haven't even tried it yet but this is impressive enough to make me want more.

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
Did the entire tub of Alphamine last you 8 weeks? Or did you use more than one?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'am going to assume he used two. Each tub is a one month supply.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wow. The results are unbelievable. Great job. Can this be stacked with E or yohimbe ?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I would think so I'm just going by what I read. Maybe wait for NattyD or another rep for a more definite answer.
I guess wawa will be mad. I don't think there coffee burns fat though?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This thread got me pumped. Bring on the Alphamine. Too bad PES doesnt ship directly to my little country, ill just keep my eyes open on the planet ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick results Kevinhy! The difference is amazing.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this.. hopefully the wifey won't "steal" some of my container.. she has plenty of alpha-t2 so i think I'm safe :silly:

Amazing results kevin!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would BCAAs negate the effects of any of the ingredients in this product due to the insulin spike? Assuming I take it pre-workout with my BCAAS before fasted weight training.
I used BCAAs several time during the course with Alphamine, I dont think the effect is significant enough to blunt the effect.

No, it required two tubs. Also San Diego! Where do you train? I'm at the 24 in Santee!

Wow. The results are unbelievable. Great job. Can this be stacked with E or yohimbe ?
Yohimbine forms are included in alphamine, so that would be no bueno. I would also definitely avoid E, if you havent tried it you'll see why. SOME people may be able to get away with it, but it would be reserved for only those with the highest stimulant tolerance.

Including morning 16ozer of coffee??
Yeah, id avoid that.

Thanks for all the good words everyone! I still busted my ass, dont get me wrong, but Alphamine definitely assisted in making that process a breeze.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Including morning 16ozer of coffee??
I would assume so. If u can't avoid it, I would go with a smaller size coffee and Atleast two hours apart from Alphamine

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I would assume so. If u can't avoid it, I would go with a smaller size coffee and Atleast two hours apart from Alphamine

Sounds fair. I may start Saturday instead for my test run. I guess decaffeinated to get a feel for it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fair. I may start Saturday instead for my test run. I guess decaffeinated to get a feel for it.
If its the stim u look for in the coffee than the Alphamine will give u that. But if it's just the routine of just drinking it and it being mental than I would go decaf as u stated. Running it with test?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, i would do that

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
awesome results dude!

Anyone know the timeframe between stacks should be, ie i just got off 8 week ABE/Epro should i take a few weeks off before i start a 4 weeker of alphamine?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome results dude!

Anyone know the timeframe between stacks should be, ie i just got off 8 week ABE/Epro should i take a few weeks off before i start a 4 weeker of alphamine?
Thank you!

You could jump right into Alphamine if you wanted, the general guideline is with each individual supplement or the pathways targeted.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
My receptors are so effed up, I took 2 1/2 scoops of C4 today and 400 mg cafeene. Still didn't really feel what I wanted.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My receptors are so effed up, I took 2 1/2 scoops of C4 today and 400 mg cafeene. Still didn't really feel what I wanted.
Wow! U def need two months off of stims asap

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I know guys, and I really wanted to run alphamine before my October bulk :(.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow...impressive results! Glad I picked up two from the Insider Sale!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Holy cow...impressive results! Glad I picked up two from the Insider Sale!
that was an awesome deal for sure...

regarding the coffee with Alphamine, I'd have to guess its ok, I'm yet to try it but nothing will replace my morning cup of jo

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Kevin you are skinnier than I thought, I always thought you would be one of those 350lb hulk hogan kinds!

Great results Sir!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kevin you are skinnier than I thought, I always thought you would be one of those 350lb hulk hogan kinds!

Great results Sir!
haha, what gave you that impression!?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro those results are insane!

I already wanted to get some Alphamine, but after seeing that I ordered 2 containers instantly!!

Good job man!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Great job as well Kevin. The best thing PES could of done was have a rep test it, post pics, and Show the results!!!!! I think all the other supplement companies are scratching their F in heads right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job as well Kevin. The best thing PES could of done was have a rep test it, post pics, and Show the results!!!!! I think all the other supplement companies are scratching their F in heads right now.
This is true. Should be done with every supp that comes out.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Wow this stuff looks great. Can't wait to try it. I was big fan Of the Alpha T-2

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Loving the excitement for alphamine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is fair to say we do a lot of testing prior to releasing anything. Can anyone remember the AnaBeta release?!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I think it is fair to say we do a lot of testing prior to releasing anything. Can anyone remember the AnaBeta release?!
Like it was yesterday! It hit me so hard it was love at first site.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to trying this and putting it to the test, I need some help to get rid of the last of this fluff.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am looking forward to trying this and putting it to the test, I need some help to get rid of the last of this fluff.
Did you take advantage of the insider deal ?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm on alpha mine right now and wow. My body temperature is up big time I'm sweating like crazy.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on alpha mine right now and wow. My body temperature is up big time I'm sweating like crazy.

God you shouldve seen me in the gym on this! After 3-4 work sets it looked like someone threw a bucket of water on me, i was THAT guy in the gym who was constantly dripping with sweat, i loved it!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
God you shouldve seen me in the gym on this! After 3-4 work sets it looked like someone threw a bucket of water on me, i was THAT guy in the gym who was constantly dripping with sweat, i loved it!
It looks like I just made a mess on the treadmill....