kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

desidude

Awards
Two more questions:

1. Could you tell us (if you measured) or just guess your before and after BF%?
2. Do you have experience using the "Get Up and Go" (OEP + AT2) stack? If so, how would your experience with Alphamine compare (appetite, stimulant content, fat burning, ability to keep muscle/strength)?

I get mine tomorrow (along with another bottle of Erase Pro). I'm stoked. I may be in the minority, but I hope the appetite suppression is NOT super strong. Any time I feel appetite suppression (OEP is pretty great at this), it's almost as if the delicious food (to me, anyway) I cook for myself tastes like crap! I don't even need the appetite suppression, to be honest. My diet is pretty locked in.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Holy crap!! That's a HUGE difference!! Sorta wish I had waited for Alphamine before ordering the Alpha T2. Lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two more questions:

1. Could you tell us (if you measured) or just guess your before and after BF%?
2. Do you have experience using the "Get Up and Go" (OEP + AT2) stack? If so, how would your experience with Alphamine compare (appetite, stimulant content, fat burning, ability to keep muscle/strength)?

I get mine tomorrow (along with another bottle of Erase Pro). I'm stoked. I may be in the minority, but I hope the appetite suppression is NOT super strong. Any time I feel appetite suppression (OEP is pretty great at this), it's almost as if the delicious food (to me, anyway) I cook for myself tastes like crap! I don't even need the appetite suppression, to be honest. My diet is pretty locked in.

I didnt get body fat measurements but i suspect I lose around 4% bodyfat. I feel as if im roughly 12% in the afters, and im closer to 16-17% in the before.

I do have experience with that stack, although it wasnt that pleasant. 1,3DMAA makes me feel pretty bad, so it would be the explanation behind it. Its still very effective, but Alphamine just has an entirely different feel, and it my experience the just "feeling better" aspect allowed me to get get results.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get body fat measurements but i suspect I lose around 4% bodyfat. I feel as if im roughly 12% in the afters, and im closer to 16-17% in the before.

I do have experience with that stack, although it wasnt that pleasant. 1,3DMAA makes me feel pretty bad, so it would be the explanation behind it. Its still very effective, but Alphamine just has an entirely different feel, and it my experience the just "feeling better" aspect allowed me to get get results.
You look leaner then 12% to me bro. XD

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk, looks like at least 10%, you can see lower ab definition.
This. I was gonna say 8-10.

Regardless of bodyfat %, you're definitely in the high 90s as far as pu$$y getting percentage. Again, nice work bro.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Did alphamine give you the stim effect of a pre workout drink?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
You can say that. Not a crack feeling but def gives smooth energy and focus.
Fersure.. do you know what the max dose is that could be taken safely? 2-3 scoops?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'll let you guys know if and when I get it, and hopefully 2 scoops is enuff. xD
Trust me it'll be enough. It's two scoops am and one pm. But pes made it easy for us to play around with doses. So I'm doing 1.5 split in two. In which I'm enjoying very much thus far

Cool let us know buddy

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk, looks like at least 10%, you can see lower ab definition.
This. I was gonna say 8-10.

Regardless of bodyfat %, you're definitely in the high 90s as far as pu$$y getting percentage. Again, nice work bro.
I'd still say 11% at the lowest, im still carrying noticeable body fat.

I'm definitely popular with the ladies, NattyDisaster can verify that!!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I'd still say 11% at the lowest, im still carrying noticeable body fat.

I'm definitely popular with the ladies, NattyDisaster can verify that!!

Haha yeah maybe the lighting makes you appear leaner, I the gym mirrors I look retarded shredded. But when I look down at my own abs I don't feel even close to what I see in the mirror sometimes.

desidude

Awards
I got my fruit punch flavored Alphamine today. Finally! I have used OEP and AT2 both together and separately, so I have a pretty decent stim tolerance.

Background: 5' 8.5" 156 pounds. BF: maybe 16-17%. I am a definite endo, storing fat mainly on my lower chest, lower abs, obliques, and butt. I was 190 -195 pounds of fatty fat fat in February/March, and decided to make a change. Pretty solid progress, but I'd like to eventually, for the love of God, get down to 10%. This isn't even my first transformation. I've lost major weight (like 50 pounds in 2 months) TWICE before throughout the years with very, very poor (read: Stacker 2 with a starvation diet) nutrition. Well, we all know what happens to people who go on extreme diets. I've made an actual healthy lifestyle change this time, and can't see why I can't keep it up forever. It's pretty easy when your food tastes awesome.

Current Supps: I'm currently on day 24 of Erase Pro (love it) and day 12 of D-Pol (starting to see/feel the effects). I pretty much couldn't do anything in the gym for over a month because of horrible shoulder/neck pain. That is, until Super Cissus saved my life. I don't get any joint problems on Erase Pro either because of this. I also take fish oil, a multi, and will be back on kre alkalyn in another week or two.

With ALL that out of the way, here are my first impressions of Alphamine:

AM
Man, the UPS guy got here at the perfect time, as this is when I would take my first dose of any thermo.
Dose: 2 scoops
Taste: This is the first flavored, powdered supplement (besides whey) that I have used in years. They all tasted awful to me. Alphamine is pretty good tasting. Definitely a plus in my book.
Thermo Effect: I usually workout 90-120 minutes after my first meal, but today was an off day for me. That being said, I just sat in my chair, and was sweating pretty good.
Energy: This stuff kicks in FAST. Normally I don't feel any energy or thermo effects of any fat burner until I've at least had my first meal. This kicked in maybe 15-20 minutes tops after ingestion. It wasn't as jittery as I feel on OEP or OEP + AT2, but it made me feel like doing something. Good feeling that lasted for quite a bit.
Appetite Suppression: For MY needs, absolutely PERFECT. It was in between OEP (high suppression) and AT2 (mild suppression) for me. I'm pretty good about my nutrition, but occasionally, in between meals, I will have an extra craving here and there for some light carbs (yogurt, sugar free pudding, etc.). I didn't feel any of that AND I could easily enjoy my meals. This is the major problem I have with OEP. The food that I make tastes pretty darn good to me, but OEP suppresses my appetite so much, that it feels like it actually changes my taste buds. Everything tastes like crap, and I have a hard time even getting in 1500 calories in. Super suppression is great when you're ~25% BF trying to change your lifestyle, like I was in February. Once, you're no longer "dieting," but eating for your goals, super suppression can be detrimental. Alphamine hits the absolute sweet spot for me here. Fan-freaking-tastic!

PM
Dose: 1 scoop about 7 hours after the AM dose.
Thermo: Still working up a pretty good sweat just sitting in my chair. Will see how it fares when I do my every other nightly sets of chinups and pushups in a few.
Energy: Again, this kicked in pretty quickly. Good, clean energy. No jitters at all on one scoop.
Appetite: Same as AM. Perfect.

Can't wait to see how this run ends up. I am already thinking of ordering another tub based on the appetite suppression alone. Did I mention how perfect it is for me? Haha.

cush75

Awards
Any thoughts in regards to stacking with alpha t or recreate. Need to up the appetite suppression effect

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Either one will do, recreate does have a solid appetite suppressing effect, as does OEP.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts in regards to stacking with alpha t or recreate. Need to up the appetite suppression effect
Recreate would be good for appetite supression but it sounds like too much thermo to me!

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
Potent stack for sure. If diet and training are dialed in you should have some awesome results.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE compliments anything well, it's a great supp solo too.

BullGod

Awards
Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.
Sweet, you will love that stack!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Alphamines in, time to rip some cardio tomorrow.

redms

redms

Awards
I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.
Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :)

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :)

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it in afraid! Lol

After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
Haha, this is what happened with me. Bulking season was a very short lived intention.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.
I still drink a little coffee but have to wait about a hour after to drink it

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Actually had alphamine kick my ass yesterday. I did a 40 min. Circuit training session yesterday afternoon, which the Alphamine had me pouring sweat as usual. Then about an hour later i went out out on a truck fire ( which its 100+ degrees outside and im in full bunker gear) , i was fighting the fire for 2 hours, Sweating like a whore in church but not taking any water in. Which usually is no big deal, but i kept sweating immensely for a while after we were done. After that i was wiped out and had to cancel my back workout last night. I got up this morning feeling exhausted and sore, i took my morning dose of alphamine- shift and now im energized and feeling great. It proved to me that Alphamine aint no joke, its working exactly as pes said it will. I love this stuff.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

I tried to hold off, energy and taste is just too good

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Some will call me crazy but im like a few weeks in and I like this better than EC...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
Seems to be the typical response. This stuff has yet to get a flat out bad response from what I've seen. PES is the top dog in these parts! Nicely done guys!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)
It's always cool to meet the President no matter which side of the fence you're on. Fun times!

redms

redms

Awards

You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

Let me start again.

I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

Let me start again.

I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.
Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
I think you would be fine like that but it does effect my sleep slightly so hopefully you don't work out too late. Btw best preworkout ever!