My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I!
    Some people never listen! haha

2. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    That is the way I'm running it. I work out in the afternoon so I take one in the morning and 2 before workout.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   

3. Props Kevin. Results look great!

4. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I can't wait to try this!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I agree that it is a sensation precardio booster along a great muscle warmer, I can start training much quicker with less training after dosing a serving of Alphamine.
    doing my own thang!

7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    Completely agree
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The increased sweating is what I enjoy, haha.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

10. Haven't even tried alphamine yet. I have one bottle but I'm waiting till I get another one before I start using it. I don't think 1 bottle will be enough for me to fully evaluate it. Purchasing another bottle when I have the funds so I can run it for a full 8 weeks. Besides if I start the first bottle and start getting close to the end of the bottle without having a new one I'd get all nervous about my stash being low like some kind of addict or something. Me and PES are going steady!,

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAMINE
    Watch it T-bone your married!
    That's ok Alphamine, you know you'll always have a place "in my cabinet!".

12. Ordered another bottle, couldn't wait any longer. So I'll be starting it soon.

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Ordered another bottle, couldn't wait any longer. So I'll be starting it soon.
    Lol. Smart man
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Little Update

So its been over a month now since I've been off Alphamine, and I'm still lean. I feel as though some people complain about "Rebounding" when they come off a fat burner, or that the fat burner simply caused water loss, however this is NOT the case with Alphamine. I've increased calories to maintenance, and also slightly reduced activity levels. I think its safe to say that as long as you dont go overboard, Alphamine causes a significant, & at least in my case, permanent reduction in body fat.

Heres a progress pic:

"Like" us on Facebook

15. lookin great buddy!
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

16. Looking swole as hell. Great work.

17. holy fugg. lookin' great.

18. Good sh!t big homie
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Silly work firewall blocking the pic

Oh and Also RL >>>>>>> fp
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

20. Thanks guys! I'm doing my best, im hoping I'll look good enough to compete sometime next year
    "Like" us on Facebook

21. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm doing my best, im hoping I'll look good enough to compete sometime next year
    Kevin's hand is all reddish pink, he has been obviously using fruit punch as a lotion and RL for consumption

RL rules!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Now if I as much stand at me local LifeTime and say this out loud, them cardio-queers will come running at me like A mad bull towards a torero!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

23. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Little Update

So its been over a month now since I've been off Alphamine, and I'm still lean. I feel as though some people complain about "Rebounding" when they come off a fat burner, or that the fat burner simply caused water loss, however this is NOT the case with Alphamine. I've increased calories to maintenance, and also slightly reduced activity levels. I think its safe to say that as long as you dont go overboard, Alphamine causes a significant, & at least in my case, permanent reduction in body fat.

Heres a progress pic:

Solid upper body Kev
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

24. Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jhughes4
    Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.
    No that's fine, whatever suits your schedule. Good luck !
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by jhughes4 View Post
    Hey man great transformation, im a little late on this thread, but I have been doing Alphamine for about a week now and with my work schedule i take one at 8am then 2 at 9pm, i hit the gym about half hour after that, do you think thats too long between dosing?? Sorry for late postage.
    Being a powder its all about trial and error like everything else (#CaptainObviousAlert)

I dose 4 scoops thru the day, with varying doses of .75 to 1 full scoop, saving my last scoop to be atleast 5-6 hours before bedtime.

Natty mentioned that try and avoid taking it after 7 ( i think i saw something like that) if you are looking to sleep by midnight. This also assumes you are working day shifts

Keep us posted!

Cheers!
    Vyck
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

27. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Kevin's hand is all reddish pink, he has been obviously using fruit punch as a lotion and RL for consumption

RL rules!
    No one saw this gem and laughed!

Shame on you all!

Where is Ben?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

28. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Shame on you all!

Where is Ben?
    Having tea, he will be around
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

Shame on you all!

Where is Ben?
    Never very far away...
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

30. Yeah when i take it i end up falling asleep around 1-1:30ish which blows but thats the only time i can go to the gym is that late and i def need the pick me up, i could do one scoop am bring it to work then take a little preworkout before the gym, but i think that might be too many stims in a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
  2. My results with the Cheat to Lose Diet
    By Jay Madden in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 05:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 06:29 PM
  4. my ongoing cycyle results with 1ad w/1,4andro
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27