My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Either one will do, recreate does have a solid appetite suppressing effect, as does OEP.
    doing my own thang!

Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cush75 View Post
    Any thoughts in regards to stacking with alpha t or recreate. Need to up the appetite suppression effect
    Recreate would be good for appetite supression but it sounds like too much thermo to me!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
    Potent stack for sure. If diet and training are dialed in you should have some awesome results.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    ABE compliments anything well, it's a great supp solo too.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed. ABE is awesome
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.
    Sweet, you will love that stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Alphamines in, time to rip some cardio tomorrow.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redms
    I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.
    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it in afraid! Lol

After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    Haha, this is what happened with me. Bulking season was a very short lived intention.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.
    I still drink a little coffee but have to wait about a hour after to drink it
    I will work for supplements!

Hi im smithouse and im a alphamine-aholic..... jk
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

The first step is admitting you have a problem

Actually had alphamine kick my ass yesterday. I did a 40 min. Circuit training session yesterday afternoon, which the Alphamine had me pouring sweat as usual. Then about an hour later i went out out on a truck fire ( which its 100+ degrees outside and im in full bunker gear) , i was fighting the fire for 2 hours, Sweating like a whore in church but not taking any water in. Which usually is no big deal, but i kept sweating immensely for a while after we were done. After that i was wiped out and had to cancel my back workout last night. I got up this morning feeling exhausted and sore, i took my morning dose of alphamine- shift and now im energized and feeling great. It proved to me that Alphamine aint no joke, its working exactly as pes said it will. I love this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

I tried to hold off, energy and taste is just too good
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some will call me crazy but im like a few weeks in and I like this better than EC...
    PES R&D

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Some will call me crazy but im like a few weeks in and I like this better than EC...
    Not crazy, I feel the same way
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

If you're crazy, then we're all crazy.
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    Seems to be the typical response. This stuff has yet to get a flat out bad response from what I've seen. PES is the top dog in these parts! Nicely done guys!
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Not crazy, I feel the same way
    Better muscle sparing effects IMO as well. Loving this stuff.
    PES R&D

I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)
    It's always cool to meet the President no matter which side of the fence you're on. Fun times!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

Let me start again.

I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redms

You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

Let me start again.

I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.
    Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I!
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    I think you would be fine like that but it does effect my sleep slightly so hopefully you don't work out too late. Btw best preworkout ever!
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I!
    Some people never listen! haha
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

That is the way I'm running it. I work out in the afternoon so I take one in the morning and 2 before workout.
    I will work for supplements!
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Props Kevin. Results look great!
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I can't wait to try this!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I agree that it is a sensation precardio booster along a great muscle warmer, I can start training much quicker with less training after dosing a serving of Alphamine.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    PES Representative

I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    Completely agree
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The increased sweating is what I enjoy, haha.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't even tried alphamine yet. I have one bottle but I'm waiting till I get another one before I start using it. I don't think 1 bottle will be enough for me to fully evaluate it. Purchasing another bottle when I have the funds so I can run it for a full 8 weeks. Besides if I start the first bottle and start getting close to the end of the bottle without having a new one I'd get all nervous about my stash being low like some kind of addict or something. Me and PES are going steady!,

Similar Forum Threads

1. IS MY EPI LEGIT? (WITH PICS)
    By fame126 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
  3. My results with the Cheat to Lose Diet
    By Jay Madden in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:00 AM
  4. Replies: 2