My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Either one will do, recreate does have a solid appetite suppressing effect, as does OEP.
    doing my own thang!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cush75 View Post
    Any thoughts in regards to stacking with alpha t or recreate. Need to up the appetite suppression effect
    Recreate would be good for appetite supression but it sounds like too much thermo to me!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  3. Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
    Potent stack for sure. If diet and training are dialed in you should have some awesome results.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Im stacking alphamine , shift and anabeta elite. Im on second day of alphamine and shift together, will add anabeta elite tomorrow. I think. Im loving alpha and shift by its self. I hope the abe compliments it good
    ABE compliments anything well, it's a great supp solo too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  6. Agreed. ABE is awesome
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  7. Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Just picked a bottle and get free SHIFT (120 capsules)! Just head over to NutraPlanet or check your email from Anabolic Minds. $39.00 plus shippng $46. Awesome results Kevin. Can't wait to get mine started.
    Sweet, you will love that stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Alphamines in, time to rip some cardio tomorrow.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  10. I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by redms
    I can't let it sit on the shelf any longer I will be giving alphamine a go tomorrow just to gauge my tolerance and start the continuous run on Monday.
    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

    Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

    After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

    Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it in afraid! Lol

    After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    Haha, this is what happened with me. Bulking season was a very short lived intention.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Had to go pick up some decaf coffee. Never thought I'd do that. I love the taste of coffee but after trying to drink my regular coffee while running Alphamine, it was a no go.
    I still drink a little coffee but have to wait about a hour after to drink it
    I will work for supplements!

  15. Hi im smithouse and im a alphamine-aholic..... jk

  16. The first step is admitting you have a problem
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  17. Actually had alphamine kick my ass yesterday. I did a 40 min. Circuit training session yesterday afternoon, which the Alphamine had me pouring sweat as usual. Then about an hour later i went out out on a truck fire ( which its 100+ degrees outside and im in full bunker gear) , i was fighting the fire for 2 hours, Sweating like a whore in church but not taking any water in. Which usually is no big deal, but i kept sweating immensely for a while after we were done. After that i was wiped out and had to cancel my back workout last night. I got up this morning feeling exhausted and sore, i took my morning dose of alphamine- shift and now im energized and feeling great. It proved to me that Alphamine aint no joke, its working exactly as pes said it will. I love this stuff.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

    Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

    After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    I tried to hold off, energy and taste is just too good
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Some will call me crazy but im like a few weeks in and I like this better than EC...
    PES R&D

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Some will call me crazy but im like a few weeks in and I like this better than EC...
    Not crazy, I feel the same way
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. If you're crazy, then we're all crazy.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  22. Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    Seems to be the typical response. This stuff has yet to get a flat out bad response from what I've seen. PES is the top dog in these parts! Nicely done guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Not crazy, I feel the same way
    Better muscle sparing effects IMO as well. Loving this stuff.
    PES R&D

  25. I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

    A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

    Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

    A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

    Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)
    It's always cool to meet the President no matter which side of the fence you're on. Fun times!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Yea right... Guarantee if you try it tomorrow your run will start tomorrow my friend.. :-)

    Read the review I put up. Love at first sip, you won't be able to quit taking it i'm afraid! Lol

    After taking my servings I find it hard not to take another scoop just for the taste alone.
    You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

    Let me start again.

    I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.

  28. Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  29. Quote Originally Posted by redms

    You were right but I think PES need warnings on Alphamine, that you become an energized fireball and your clothes will become saturated in sweat on the label. Lol

    Let me start again.

    I started my run of alphamine today and the only bad thing was my gym towel was saturated from wiping down all the benches after using them (it didn't help with a hot day). I think the other guys in the gym thought I had a sweating problem.haha. I had it pre workout this morning and had nice clean energy. I think I will try and have my second dose pre workout as I normally train in the afternoon. I will be taking a before shot this arvo.
    Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    I think you would be fine like that but it does effect my sleep slightly so hopefully you don't work out too late. Btw best preworkout ever!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Did you say your run started today? What happened to trying it and then starting Monday? Lmao told ya didn't I!
    Some people never listen! haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Yeah I think I am saving the 2 scoops for Pre-WO. Anyone advise against this?(tomorrow I workout in the evening.)
    That is the way I'm running it. I work out in the afternoon so I take one in the morning and 2 before workout.
    I will work for supplements!

  33. Props Kevin. Results look great!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Wow, took 2 scoops of alphamine for the first time as I was driving to the gym, I thought I wouldn't feel much since I have been going through so many stims lately. I was going crazy, it was only a cardio today but I wish I had been lifting or doing HIIT or something, took alot for me to just stick to the tread walking lol. Although it was more intense then usual, usually I do 10% incline 2.8 mph, today that was so easy I went up to 3.0 mph at 15% incline. Sweating great and still feeling the effects! xD
    Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    I can't wait to try this!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  36. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    I agree that it is a sensation precardio booster along a great muscle warmer, I can start training much quicker with less training after dosing a serving of Alphamine.
    doing my own thang!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Its the best pre-cardio boost out there
    I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  38. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    Completely agree
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  39. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I can honestly say this blows any pre-workout out of the water! A huge difference is its good clean energy and as you've said before you can easily tweak the dosing with it being powder.
    The increased sweating is what I enjoy, haha.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  40. Haven't even tried alphamine yet. I have one bottle but I'm waiting till I get another one before I start using it. I don't think 1 bottle will be enough for me to fully evaluate it. Purchasing another bottle when I have the funds so I can run it for a full 8 weeks. Besides if I start the first bottle and start getting close to the end of the bottle without having a new one I'd get all nervous about my stash being low like some kind of addict or something. Me and PES are going steady!,

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
  2. My results with the Cheat to Lose Diet
    By Jay Madden in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 05:29 PM
  4. my ongoing cycyle results with 1ad w/1,4andro
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in