My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. ABE in that mix would add some nice synergy as well. Nicely done!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. awesome results! I just started mine today. Maybe I should've purchased two! Did you do any cardio??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by boxer12 View Post
    awesome results! I just started mine today. Maybe I should've purchased two! Did you do any cardio??
    Thanks man! No, i dont do cardio, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  4. When did you dose this? Did you just follow the instructions and dose 30 mins before your boke your fast? Did you dose pre-workout? I work out in the mornings break fasts in the afternoons so wondering when best time to dose would be.

    Also wondering if it would be a good supp for recomp instead of cut.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    When did you dose this? Did you just follow the instructions and dose 30 mins before your boke your fast? Did you dose pre-workout? I work out in the mornings break fasts in the afternoons so wondering when best time to dose would be.

    Also wondering if it would be a good supp for recomp instead of cut.
    I see no reason why it couldnt prevent fat gain and aid to a "recomp", thats all diet dependent.

    I dosed 2 scoops immediately upon waking, 4-5 hours i would dose again, and then break my fast 30min later.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  6. bro 15 lbs aint no joke especially when I can tell u gained muscle, u had to have gained strength I assume?
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I see no reason why it couldnt prevent fat gain and aid to a "recomp", thats all diet dependent.

    I dosed 2 scoops immediately upon waking, 4-5 hours i would dose again, and then break my fast 30min later.
    Sounds good, might stack it with the rest of my yohimbine hcl.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  8. Wow Kev, great results, undeniable success!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. This guy needs some ASAP!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Sounds good, might stack it with the rest of my yohimbine hcl.
    It has Y extracts in it so I would be careful adding extra.

    I say that but I think I might add extra AY before fasted training with it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    It has Y extracts in it so I would be careful adding extra.

    I say that but I think I might add extra AY before fasted training with it.
    Hm, I wonder how much more I could add. Pure HCL is the sh*t . Yeah I train fasted too, love it huh?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Hm, I wonder how much more I could add. Pure HCL is the sh*t . Yeah I train fasted too, love it huh?
    I don't always train fasted but I prefer fasted cardio or at least doing my training 3+hours after eating. Fasted cardio plus AY got me shredded tho.

  13. The more I read this thread the more I want to incorporate it into my Anabeta Elite. I want to start bulking but I might go with a Recomp with this for 8 weeks than start my Sd cycle to truly bulk up. Hmmmmmm.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The more I read this thread the more I want to incorporate it into my Anabeta Elite. I want to start bulking but I might go with a Recomp with this for 8 weeks than start my Sd cycle to truly bulk up. Hmmmmmm.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    That sounds like a good plan to me!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The more I read this thread the more I want to incorporate it into my Anabeta Elite. I want to start bulking but I might go with a Recomp with this for 8 weeks than start my Sd cycle to truly bulk up. Hmmmmmm.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    That would be a great combo for fat sacks natty stacks!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    That sounds like a good plan to me!!
    F it. Ima go for it lol. Your results out the icing on the cake. Lol. And with all these guys saying this and that how can I not roll with u guys.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    That would be a great combo for fat sacks natty stacks!
    I'm def doing it brotha.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I don't always train fasted but I prefer fasted cardio or at least doing my training 3+hours after eating. Fasted cardio plus AY got me shredded tho.
    What's AY?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  19. OP, congratulations on your transformation! Very impressive results! I can't wait to try alphamine on my next cut.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    What's AY?
    Canadian Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Awesome transformation, Kevin! Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have seen these pictures already and the results are fantastic, great work Kevin.

    Now, I am going to try and gloss over the fact you had an 8 week run before me. I am going to count to ten before I send Josh an email going mental at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Even if it took 8 weeks the second bottle could have arrived with the first one!

    I know I have said it already but your tan line is insane. It looks like you slept on the beach for a week with your vest on lol.
    It is fun to read some of your posts, Ben!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18

    What's AY?
    Alpha yohimbe, but AZ's Canadian reference was funny as fawk.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is fun to read some of your posts, Ben!
    For what it's worth, I didn't go mental at Josh. I am storing up my rage until I take a machine gun to head office and ransack the Alphamine cupboard.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Careful with the Canadian references. When Bobby gets mad he can kill a bear using nothing but his fists of fury.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
  2. My results with the Cheat to Lose Diet
    By Jay Madden in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 05:29 PM
  4. my ongoing cycyle results with 1ad w/1,4andro
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in