Full Body Transformation Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Good job chevy. And solid choice for supps!!

    RECOVERBRO




  2. So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.

    Incline Bench Press
    1 set of 15 at 190
    1 set of 8 at 200 (Personal best)
    1 failure set 8 at 200

    Dumbbell Bench Press
    1 set of 15 at 65 (Personal best)
    1 set of 8 at 65
    1 failure set of 6 at 65

    Dumbbell fly
    1 set of 15 at 40 (personal best)
    1 failure set of 8 at 40

    Seated dip machine
    1 failure set of 15 at 150 (Personal best)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.
    Personal best =
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Jan. 24 Start of NTBM Contest

    Neck: 18.5
    Shoulder: 56.25
    Chest: 51.5
    Waist: 49
    Abdomen: 58
    Hips: 53
    Thigh: 27
    Knee: 17
    Calf: 17.25
    Ankle: 10.5
    Arm: 16.75
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7.33

    Feb. 6th

    Neck: 18
    Shoulder: 55.5
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 48
    Abdomen: 56.75
    Hips: 51
    Thigh: 27.75
    Knee: 16.25
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16.25
    Forearm: 11
    Wrist: 7.25

    March 18

    Neck: 18.5
    Shoulder: 54.125
    Chest: 48.5
    Waist: 46.0
    Abdomen: 55.75
    Hips: 49.25
    Thigh: 26.5
    Knee: 16.0
    Calf: 17.5
    Ankle: 10.0
    Arm: 16.0
    Forearm: 12.25
    Wrist: 7.25

    April 24th Last day of NTBM Contest

    Neck: 17.5
    Shoulder: 55.25
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 45.25
    Abdomen: 54.75
    Hips: 48.25
    Thigh: 24.75
    Knee: 16.0
    Calf: 17.0
    Ankle: 10.0
    Arm: 15.5
    Forearm: 11.5
    Wrist: 7.25

    May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

    Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 53.5
    Chest: 49.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 53.75
    Hips: 45.5
    Thigh: 25.5
    Knee: 16.5
    Calf: 17.0
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7

  5. Gotta love those hips and abdomen numbers!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  6. yeah i love those number so much i would be willing to donate as much of the abdomen number to anyone who wants it. lol... Cant wait to lose the love handles and abdomen so i can have surgery to remove the hernia in the belly button area.

  7. I love the detail you have put into your first post with full body measurements.

    Logs without details makes me sad!

    I am going to be following this one along. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask. We are all brothers of iron here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

    Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.
    YOU GO BOY!! Congrats on the increase in weights! I am so thrilled to death for you. You are looking awesome.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Jan. 24 Start of NTBM Contest

    Neck: 18.5
    Shoulder: 56.25
    Chest: 51.5
    Waist: 49
    Abdomen: 58
    Hips: 53
    Thigh: 27
    Knee: 17
    Calf: 17.25
    Ankle: 10.5
    Arm: 16.75
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7.33

    Feb. 6th

    Neck: 18
    Shoulder: 55.5
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 48
    Abdomen: 56.75
    Hips: 51
    Thigh: 27.75
    Knee: 16.25
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16.25
    Forearm: 11
    Wrist: 7.25

    March 18

    Neck: 18.5
    Shoulder: 54.125
    Chest: 48.5
    Waist: 46.0
    Abdomen: 55.75
    Hips: 49.25
    Thigh: 26.5
    Knee: 16.0
    Calf: 17.5
    Ankle: 10.0
    Arm: 16.0
    Forearm: 12.25
    Wrist: 7.25

    April 24th Last day of NTBM Contest

    Neck: 17.5
    Shoulder: 55.25
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 45.25
    Abdomen: 54.75
    Hips: 48.25
    Thigh: 24.75
    Knee: 16.0
    Calf: 17.0
    Ankle: 10.0
    Arm: 15.5
    Forearm: 11.5
    Wrist: 7.25

    May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

    Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 53.5
    Chest: 49.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 53.75
    Hips: 45.5
    Thigh: 25.5
    Knee: 16.5
    Calf: 17.0
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7
    Bub, these numbers are awesome! LOVE IT!

  10. Down 2 lbs since Monday. Been having a tuff time eating the extra calories. I have increased my calories from 1800 up to 2400. Changing my entire diet up to help add the calories. My first meal is approx 6:30 am and the last meal is around 7 pm just after my evening workout. The last meal is usually a Whey protein drink with some bcaa added. I have been experimenting with no carbs for 4 hours prior to bed time. Which happens to be around 9:30-10:00 pm. While i get up around 4:15ish.

  11. Meal plan i will be following.

    Meal 1

    10 egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal with teaspoon of cinnamon
    1 banana
    16 oz of water
    2 OEP
    1 Alpha T2
    2 Need 2 Slin

    Meal 2

    Meal replacement drink
    16 oz of water
    1 tablespoon of honey
    1/2 cup of raisins
    2 EFA lean gold with Tonalin CLA

    Meal 3

    8oz of either lean sirloin steak, Venison, or chicken
    1 cup brown rice
    1 large serving of garden salad
    2 Alpha T2
    1 OEP
    2 Need2Slin
    16 oz of water

    Meal 4

    Meal replacement drink

    or

    4 oz Chicken, Mahi Mahi fish, or Orange Roughy
    1/2 sweet potato
    2 EFA lean gold with Tonalin CLA
    16 oz of water

    Meal 5

    4 oz Orange Roughy, or chicken
    2 scoops of Whey Protein
    2 scoops of BCAA
    16 oz of water
    2 Need2Slin
    1 pack of ISS Vitamins

  12. Very nice...looks like you have everything planned out perfectly
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Well i found my challenge for now. Wasn't filling super strong today just kinda felt blah. As i started to work out i just put on some weight not thinking about how much it actually was. Pushed up 3 times on the incline bench press and was like what the hell this feels heavier than normal. So i stopped and counted the how much was on there. Well i had 210 lbs on there. I just barely hit 200 lbs as my normal workout weight last week.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well i found my challenge for now. Wasn't filling super strong today just kinda felt blah. As i started to work out i just put on some weight not thinking about how much it actually was. Pushed up 3 times on the incline bench press and was like what the hell this feels heavier than normal. So i stopped and counted the how much was on there. Well i had 210 lbs on there. I just barely hit 200 lbs as my normal workout weight last week.
    That's got to bring a smile - unexpected and pleasant surprise

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Yes Ma'am it was nice surprise. I don't take any pre-workout supplements. I have tried it a couple of times in the past. But not normally. With the supps that i am currently taking. I think i am going to try some of the non-stim genomyx protocol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yes Ma'am it was nice surprise. I don't take any pre-workout supplements. I have tried it a couple of times in the past. But not normally. With the supps that i am currently taking. I think i am going to try some of the non-stim genomyx protocol.
    Whether you use preworkout products or not is really irrelevant, since it's not the product that is going to give you progress (although with the right nutrition and training it can help with progress), and too many people rely on products for results, when, as you have personally learned, it is generally pretty much everything BUT the products that contribute the MOST towards one's results.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. So week one is down and ended this past Sunday. I lost 2 lbs. Week two has began and as of this morning i have already lost another 3lbs. and i still have the rest of the day as well as week to go.

  18. Keep pushin it hard
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. As of today i am 4 lbs away from breaking into the 250's. Hopefully come Sunday there might be a chance i can break into the 50's. If not all is good. Really enjoying the supplements i am on right now. And the diet well like i have said before i still need to get used to it. Adding the extra calories and taking these supps. Make it sort of tough but manageable. In the beginning it was tough. But all is good.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    As of today i am 4 lbs away from breaking into the 250's. Hopefully come Sunday there might be a chance i can break into the 50's. If not all is good. Really enjoying the supplements i am on right now. And the diet well like i have said before i still need to get used to it. Adding the extra calories and taking these supps. Make it sort of tough but manageable. In the beginning it was tough. But all is good.
    Excellent! If you don't make it this week, then by the end of next week for sure! You'll get there, bud. Just keep going and be consistent - you have come so far already; be proud of yourself for that!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Thanks rosie. That is how I look at it. It is nice when people you havent seen in a while say what the heck happened. You look bigger but smaller. It is nice to say I have lost about 40 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Thanks rosie. That is how I look at it. It is nice when people you havent seen in a while say what the heck happened. You look bigger but smaller. It is nice to say I have lost about 40 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle.
    No worries And absolutely!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Update. Well this past week has ended. I didnt hit what I was looking for, but that is just me with high expectations. Started the week at 268. As of this morning fresh out of bed after the morning tinkle I was 263.6. I was pushing to break into the 250s for the first time in years. So my new goal for this week is to hit the mid to low 50s.

    I am so thankful for all the responses and encouragement by all of you.

    Thanks

  24. Keep up the good work.

    I would personally recommend that you pay more attention to waist size than scale weight. Even though you have a lot of weight to lose to reach your goal you would be surprised how much muscle you put on without even realising it. I remember working with a male who was very overweight and he was amazed that his weight stayed static despite dropping inches off the waist. To start with he was concerned his weight wasn't moving until he was in the slimmest jeans he had worn in years and had arms that made his friends envious!

    I am not saying weight loss won't occur, it obviously will but weight loss isn't always fat loss. Keep as much muscle as possible.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. So true. My scale weight has been up and down. But the inches have been dropping consistant. Thats why I post up measurements. And the clothes are fitting much better. I am wearing things I havent wore in a couple of years.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Update. Well this past week has ended. I didnt hit what I was looking for, but that is just me with high expectations. Started the week at 268. As of this morning fresh out of bed after the morning tinkle I was 263.6. I was pushing to break into the 250s for the first time in years. So my new goal for this week is to hit the mid to low 50s.

    I am so thankful for all the responses and encouragement by all of you.

    Thanks
    It's still progress, so you should be pleased with it - just remember that the longer you take to reach your goal, the more likely you are to maintain or better it!

    Always


    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So true. My scale weight has been up and down. But the inches have been dropping consistant. Thats why I post up measurements. And the clothes are fitting much better. I am wearing things I havent wore in a couple of years.
    Exactly - scale weight is not everything; in fact, it's IRrelevant really, IMO. The mirror, girths, and how your clothes fit and feel are far better indicators of what is going on re body composition than scale weight.

    You're doing great!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Thursday 6-2-11

    Cardio H.I.I.T. 15 Minutes

    Incline Barbell Press
    1 set 15 reps 200 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 210lbs
    1 set absolute failure 210 lbs 8 times

    Dumbbell Bench Press
    1 set 15 reps 65lbs
    1 set 8 reps 65 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 65 lbs 6 times

    Dumbbell Fly
    1 set 15 reps 35 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 35 lbs 10 times

    Dips
    1 set absolute failure 150 lbs 15 times

    Friday 6-3-11

    Wide grip Pull Down Front
    3 set 10 reps (Or as many as possible) 120lbs 30 times

    Barbell Bent Over Row
    1 set 12 reps 190 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 190lbs
    1 set absolute failure 190 lbs 8 times

    Seated Cable Row
    1 set 15 reps 150 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 150 lbs 8 times

    Saturday 6-4-11
    Cardio 35-40 minutes moderate pace Speed/Minutes 5.5/35

    Abs Lying Crunch
    2 sets of 20

    Hanging Leg Raise
    3 set of 25

    Lying Side Crunch
    3 set 15 each side

    Machine Crunch with Weight 1 set of 10 120lbs

    Sunday 6-5-11

    Barbell Press Front
    1 set 15 reps 160 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 160 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 160 lbs 8 times

    Barbell Shrug
    1 set 15 reps 190 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 190 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 190lbs 8 times

    Dumbbell Side Lateral
    1 set 15 reps 25 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 25 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 25 lbs 8 times

    Dumbbell Rear Lateral
    1 set 15 reps 30 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 30 lbs 10 times

    Monday 6-6-11

    Cardio H.I.I.T 15 Minutes

    Bicep & Triceps Standing Barbell Curl
    1 set 15 reps 60 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 60 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 60lbs 8 times

    Preacher Curl
    1 set 15 reps 60 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 60 lbs 10 times

    Incline Dumbbell Curl
    1 set absolute failure 35 lbs 15 times

    Lying Tricep with EZ curl bar
    1 set 20 reps 80 lbs
    1 set 8 reps 80 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 80 lbs 8 times

    Tricep Pushdowns Using straight bar
    1 set 15 reps 100 lbs
    1 set absolute failure 100 lbs 8 times

    Tricep Pushdowns Using Rope
    1 set absolute failure 120 lbs 12 times

    Tuesday Off 6-7-11

  28. Wednesday 6-8-11

    Tonight's workout

    Legs

    Squats

    1set of 20 450 lbs
    1set of 8 540 lbs (Personal Best)
    1 set absolute failure 540 lbs 8 times

    Leg Press

    1 set of 15 720 lbs (Personal Best since knee surgery)

    Leg Extensions

    1 set absolute failure 120 lbs 15 times

    Lying Leg Curl

    1 set absolute failure 80lbs 15 times

    Seated Calf Raises

    1 set of 20 80 lbs
    1 set of 15 80 lbs
    1 set of absolute failure 80 lbs 8 times


    Needs less to say as i was finishing up my legs i started to cramp in my calves and damn i wanted to puke. Great Workout.

  29. Incredible job on the TWO Personal Bests! You have a LOT to be proud of, and much, much more by the time you are finished your journey to where you want to be!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  30. Nice goin man!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body Transformation
    By darren808 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
  2. Body Split VS. Full Body Round 1.
    By hitsquaddd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. Body Transformation
    By IronMarc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in