epidrol than otc arimidex as pct?
- 06-30-2010, 02:58 AM
- 06-30-2010, 08:13 PM
otc products are fine for a short cycle of epi u will experience little to no shutdown so i wouldnt be to worried
- 06-30-2010, 09:08 PM
1. Go post this question in the Anabolics section; you'll get a much more knowledgeable answer. Those guys know their ****.
2. In all seriousness, PCT is something you figure out and have ready BEFORE you run a cycle. If you want to save yourself some ridicule, I'd exclude that particular part if you post a thread there.
EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that you posted a thread there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vanDAAAMB in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:31 PM
- By vanDAAAMB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
- By joerama in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:01 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2008, 08:04 PM