Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack


    Bought a couple boxes and am wondering what a good taper on the bronkaid would be. Also Dosing for the CA/CY portion of stack as well...

  2. New Member
    Stallion83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    Whats the max on Bronkaid can u buy anyways? Hey Im on Bronkaid too. I uped my does to 2 now instead of one and seeing a tremendous difference. Hunger pangs.....whats that! lol This seriously keeps ur diet in check for real. But as far as your ? goes I would do 22 for the C and A I do something called White Willow bc its safer for you than the otc Aspirin they have since Asp is derived from Salix Alba which is the white willow but look at Bayer since Bronk is by Bayer but Bayer does tend to use White Willow. I find it better. 81 mg for the A is standard but again I use White Willow standard to 400mg so. The Yu ask I use lipo-6 to stack my Bronk bc it has the right c and the Y is standard. Also has Synephrine too which is good for controlling hunger. Right now im trying to see if another product than Lipo-6 is stronger to stack with the Bronkaid but those are my 2 cents in lol. Any questions just hit me up. I been on the stack for 2 weeks now.
  3. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    Whats the max on Bronkaid can u buy anyways? Hey Im on Bronkaid too. I uped my does to 2 now instead of one and seeing a tremendous difference. Hunger pangs.....whats that! lol This seriously keeps ur diet in check for real. But as far as your ? goes I would do 22 for the C and A I do something called White Willow bc its safer for you than the otc Aspirin they have since Asp is derived from Salix Alba which is the white willow but look at Bayer since Bronk is by Bayer but Bayer does tend to use White Willow. I find it better. 81 mg for the A is standard but again I use White Willow standard to 400mg so. The Yu ask I use lipo-6 to stack my Bronk bc it has the right c and the Y is standard. Also has Synephrine too which is good for controlling hunger. Right now im trying to see if another product than Lipo-6 is stronger to stack with the Bronkaid but those are my 2 cents in lol. Any questions just hit me up. I been on the stack for 2 weeks now.
    I'll for sure be looking into the white willow! I have used Y3 before as a yohimbe supp works great. I bought 4 boxes of 60ct online. Waiting on the ship.... I think this should solidify my diet as you said and keep my bf dropping on my bulk if i keep my cardio in check.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Cinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    20-25mg ephedrine.
  5. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I also just started my ECY stack. It looks like this:

    BronkAid is dosed at 25mg. Caffeine is dosed at 200mg. Yohimbe is dosed at 500mg.

    I'm dosing it at one pill of each in the morning before cardio to gauge effects and will eventually move up to 3x per day. All depends on how it affects my sleep.

    Just start low and work your way up depending on your tolerance. I'm freakin' wired right now.
  6. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    i have a high stim tolerance. College midterms and final weeks are fun. 20 hrs of sleep for a whole week. With no doz, yohimbe, ginseng, and monsters thrown in all along the way. By the end of the week a well deserved crash is warranted!

    But im not experienced with ephedrine so i will be tapering up no question. I'm not so cocky as to assume i can handle it "just because"...
  7. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    That's a good mentality to have. Ephedrine is pretty potent. I'm a stim junkie as well and my first ECY dose hit me pretty hard and was very long lasting.
  8. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    That's a good mentality to have. Ephedrine is pretty potent. I'm a stim junkie as well and my first ECY dose hit me pretty hard and was very long lasting.
    I like the sound of that! I just need to annihilate my adipose stores while im bulking. I'm sick of hovering at about 12% right now. I want my crazy cuts already so i can gauge my future gains a little better
  9. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,666
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What are the tabs dosed at? They have these at walgreens and CVS? Damn thats music to my ears. What are they like $6 a box?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    8-10$ for a box of 60
  11. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    8-10$ for a box of 60
    Yup I ended up having to go to walmart but yeah around 10 a box for the 60 ct. that are 25 mg ephedrine sulfate
  12. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I got the whole stack online at drugstore.com. I'm lazy.

    Bronk (60 caps): $11.49
    Caffeine (100 tabs): $6.49
    Yohimbe: (135 caps): $10.99
    Total: $28.97

    Getting ripped: PRICELESS

    Had to scan and email my driver's license, though. But now that they have it on file, I can order whenever.
  13. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    I got the whole stack online at drugstore.com. I'm lazy.

    Bronk (60 caps): $11.49
    Caffeine (100 tabs): $6.49
    Yohimbe: (135 caps): $10.99
    Total: $28.97

    Getting ripped: PRICELESS

    Had to scan and email my driver's license, though. But now that they have it on file, I can order whenever.
    Agreed!

    And as for the drivers license, meh they're most likely keeping tabs anyway so this isnt that much of a hastle to get what you need at such convenience
  14. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Agreed!

    And as for the drivers license, meh they're most likely keeping tabs anyway so this isnt that much of a hastle to get what you need at such convenience
    Yeah, I'm not worried about it. Just a procedural thing to keep the feds happy.
  15. New Member
    Stallion83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    lol u may think im weird but call some cvs but not one you would shop ask for the pharm and ask whats the limit. I called right aid and walgreens today to find prices rite aid has the 25 tabs where cvs and walgreens are 60. Cvs being the cheapest lol. Ephedrine is so good
  16. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    lol u may think im weird but call some cvs but not one you would shop ask for the pharm and ask whats the limit. I called right aid and walgreens today to find prices rite aid has the 25 tabs where cvs and walgreens are 60. Cvs being the cheapest lol. Ephedrine is so good

    dude, I am trying to read your posts cuz I am sure there is some good information in there but I can't because of your horrible run on sentences and lack of concern for grammar. Its too much of a hassle to decipher it.
  17. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    Whats the max on Bronkaid can u buy anyways? Hey Im on Bronkaid too. I uped my does to 2 now instead of one and seeing a tremendous difference. Hunger pangs.....whats that! lol This seriously keeps ur diet in check for real. But as far as your ? goes I would do 22 for the C and A I do something called White Willow bc its safer for you than the otc Aspirin they have since Asp is derived from Salix Alba which is the white willow but look at Bayer since Bronk is by Bayer but Bayer does tend to use White Willow. I find it better. 81 mg for the A is standard but again I use White Willow standard to 400mg so. The Yu ask I use lipo-6 to stack my Bronk bc it has the right c and the Y is standard. Also has Synephrine too which is good for controlling hunger. Right now im trying to see if another product than Lipo-6 is stronger to stack with the Bronkaid but those are my 2 cents in lol. Any questions just hit me up. I been on the stack for 2 weeks now.

    what???
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    dude, I am trying to read your posts cuz I am sure there is some good information in there but I can't because of your horrible run on sentences and lack of concern for grammar. Its too much of a hassle to decipher it.
    LOL

    He is just saying to find out what the max to buy is. I believe its 9 grams.
  19. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Predator gave a suggestion on dosing, anyone else have conflicting advice or just anything additional? I'd like to ensure i get this right
  20. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Predator gave a suggestion on dosing, anyone else have conflicting advice or just anything additional? I'd like to ensure i get this right
    All of the good studies I've read on ephedrine (and the internet guru articles that followed) were 25mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine, taken 3 times a day. And yes, start out at 12.5 & 100mg twice a day and work up.

    The aspirin is not needed. Personally, I never combine ephedrine & yohimbine, but that's just me.

    Also, I think you'll have a very hard time getting cut if you're trying to bulk at the same time. Supps help, but fat loss is all about calorie restriction.
  21. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer View Post
    All of the good studies I've read on ephedrine (and the internet guru articles that followed) were 25mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine, taken 3 times a day. And yes, start out at 12.5 & 100mg twice a day and work up.

    The aspirin is not needed. Personally, I never combine ephedrine & yohimbine, but that's just me.

    Also, I think you'll have a very hard time getting cut if you're trying to bulk at the same time. Supps help, but fat loss is all about calorie restriction.
    Agreed, the standard protocol is 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin (baby aspirin). If you have the Ephedrine Sulfate it comes in 25mg tabs so I would probably run it at 25mg E, 200mg C, 81m A (optional) for 2-5 days until you feel comfortable taking it to two doses a day. Then run 2 doses a day for an additional 2-5 days once again until you feel comfortable in taking it to 3 doses a day.

    However, if you got Ephedrine Hcl, which ususally comes in 12.5mg tabs you can play with the dosage a bit more. In that case you could probably do 12.5mg E, 200mg C, 81mg A for 2 days, then 2 doses a day for 2 days, then 3 doses a day for another 2. Then take it to 25mg E in the morning and leave the other two 12.5mg E for 2 days and continue increasing the dose until you hit 25mg E 3 times day.

    So this all sounded clear when I typed it LOL, if you have any questions let me know!
  22. New Member
    Stallion83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    The aspirin is so argued about. I do white willow instead. Again the aspirin was derived from White Willow. Salix Alba is a more better way to go. Reg aspirin u would face havign to take that on an emty tummy and well not really good. As suppose to white willow which is easier for your tummy and does what aspirin does since aspirin is derived from salix alba anyways but u can go either way whatevr u like to do. I just thought I put in my 2 cents =). I also heard numerous things bough the HCL vs. Sulfate. HCL is more of maybe a 5% more in volume than sulfate. But not really a big difference. As far as the bang for your money indeed bronkaid is way cheapper and does same thing.
  23. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ^^All very good advice from everyone, in my opinion. ^^

    The Bronk is dosed at 25mg so you dont really have much of a choice in dosing that unless you wanna break the tabs in half which is not necessary in my opinion unless 25mg is too strong for you. I doubt it, though.

    Caffeine is usually dosed at 200mg a serving, whether in powder or pill form. No need to go any higher than that in one dose. I feel the "law of diminishing return" applies here.

    Then that leaves you with either Aspirin or Yohimbe. I personally don't feel comfortable dosing aspirin daily or on an empty stomach either. But if you do decide on Aspirin, I agree with baby aspirin (81mg). My Yohimbe bark comes in 500mg caps so I just use one per dose.

    I am currently at 2 doses per day:
    6am: 25mg/200mg/500mg
    12pm: 25mg/200mg/500mg

    My tolerance is building pretty quickly so I will be at 3x per day very soon. I don't have anymore trouble sleeping than usual.
  24. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Agreed! The only think I cant do is E C and Y on an empty stomach. EC is fine, YC is fine but all together... man those powerful stims fxck me up! I learned that lesson the hard way when i was taking lipo 6 and ephedrine together... fxcking threw up on myself while i was driving to the gym... not cool
  25. New Member
    thapr3dat0r's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Agreed! The only think I cant do is E C and Y on an empty stomach. EC is fine, YC is fine but all together... man those powerful stims fxck me up! I learned that lesson the hard way when i was taking lipo 6 and ephedrine together... fxcking threw up on myself while i was driving to the gym... not cool
  26. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
  27. New Member
    Cinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    I like the sound of that! I just need to annihilate my adipose stores while im bulking.
    That's counter-productive. Recomp is possible but it usually requires one to be close to maintenance kcals and still isn't to a huge degree. Stop bulking if your goal is to get lean at the moment.
  28. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
    The stuff I used to get was standardized to 8%...doesn't it say on the packaging?
  29. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
    Someone correct me if im wrong...

    You dont want Yohimbe, you want do want Yohimbine. I believe its the other way around from what you asked in your questions (once again correct me if im wrong). Yohimbine HCL is the pure extract from Yohimbe. When you take Yohimbe you are only getting so much Yohimbine and a bunch of other junk. But soco could be saying the same thing. So if you get 100mg Yohimbe pills, 8% of it is pure yohimbine hcl.

    Im not sure of all of this though
  30. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Ok i did the smart thing and looked around. Correct you want Yohimbine not Yohimbe

    "Yohimbine is the alkaloid found in the herb yohimbe. Yohimbine is known as an alpha-2 antagonist. It selectively blocks the alpha-2 receptor, which auto-regulates norepinephrine release. By blocking a-2's, you increase the amount of norepinephrine that is released."

    and heres a good read http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...himbine-01.htm
  31. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    "advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)
  32. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Yeah that's what I was saying...now that I think about it though...I may have been thinking about ephedra that was standardized to 8% ephedrine...ah hell I can't remember...hahahaha
  33. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    "advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)
    That's what you want...9mg yohimbine...When I use yohimbine before my fasted AM cardio I use 10 - 15mg 30 minutes prior...
  34. New Member
    lpflyer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    dropped the asiprin because, after a talk with dave barr, i realized that asprin really wasn't extending the effects of the stack whatsoever. gonna give yohimbe a shot.
  35. New Member
    fightercowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    270

    Reputation

    The total amount you can buy depends on your state. Here in PA its 6 grams at a time. Thats daily!
  36. New Member
    conwict's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    214

    Reputation

    1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

    2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.
  37. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by conwict View Post
    1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

    2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.
    Agreed! And high doses are dangerous and detrimental over long durations of time
  38. New Member
    conwict's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    214

    Reputation

    What people need to learn how to do is log their food intake and measure results (waist measurements, visual, bodyfat%, whatever) weekly...then figure out how the ephedrine or other supps are effecting them. The only way to know how well a supp works for you, or how to take it, is to adjust and log.
  39. Advanced Member
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    What if it takes 37.5 mg to get the appetite suppression effect?

    What if someone tried 25 mg/200/81 3x per day and that didn't do anything for appetite but 37.5 mg/200/81 destroyed appetite?

    Is this still within the reasonable range for ECA?

    What other precautions does one want to consider taking? I understand it's wise to always maintain superior hydration on ECA.

    Also, what about using benadryl at night, both for sleep and to keep receptors popping? What do those doses look like? Is that done during or after ECA?

    For purely informational purposes only, of course.
  40. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Well in all reality its YOUR BODY... judge by how you feel... Now I wouldnt go much over 100mg of Ephedrine a day but right around there isnt too bad but if you run it for a long time it could be... just judge your tolerance bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OEP/T2/Bronkaid/Asprin stack?
    By redrocket399 in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  2. Help With Bronkaid please!!!
    By Miami335i in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. Bronkaid = monster in the gym!
    By Raptorbh12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:17 PM
  4. BRONKAID
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:43 PM
  5. Bronkaid Question
    By ameyers6 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in