Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Bought a couple boxes and am wondering what a good taper on the bronkaid would be. Also Dosing for the CA/CY portion of stack as well...

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Whats the max on Bronkaid can u buy anyways? Hey Im on Bronkaid too. I uped my does to 2 now instead of one and seeing a tremendous difference. Hunger pangs.....whats that! lol This seriously keeps ur diet in check for real. But as far as your ? goes I would do 22 for the C and A I do something called White Willow bc its safer for you than the otc Aspirin they have since Asp is derived from Salix Alba which is the white willow but look at Bayer since Bronk is by Bayer but Bayer does tend to use White Willow. I find it better. 81 mg for the A is standard but again I use White Willow standard to 400mg so. The Yu ask I use lipo-6 to stack my Bronk bc it has the right c and the Y is standard. Also has Synephrine too which is good for controlling hunger. Right now im trying to see if another product than Lipo-6 is stronger to stack with the Bronkaid but those are my 2 cents in lol. Any questions just hit me up. I been on the stack for 2 weeks now.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Whats the max on Bronkaid can u buy anyways? Hey Im on Bronkaid too. I uped my does to 2 now instead of one and seeing a tremendous difference. Hunger pangs.....whats that! lol This seriously keeps ur diet in check for real. But as far as your ? goes I would do 22 for the C and A I do something called White Willow bc its safer for you than the otc Aspirin they have since Asp is derived from Salix Alba which is the white willow but look at Bayer since Bronk is by Bayer but Bayer does tend to use White Willow. I find it better. 81 mg for the A is standard but again I use White Willow standard to 400mg so. The Yu ask I use lipo-6 to stack my Bronk bc it has the right c and the Y is standard. Also has Synephrine too which is good for controlling hunger. Right now im trying to see if another product than Lipo-6 is stronger to stack with the Bronkaid but those are my 2 cents in lol. Any questions just hit me up. I been on the stack for 2 weeks now.
I'll for sure be looking into the white willow! I have used Y3 before as a yohimbe supp works great. I bought 4 boxes of 60ct online. Waiting on the ship.... I think this should solidify my diet as you said and keep my bf dropping on my bulk if i keep my cardio in check.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I also just started my ECY stack. It looks like this:

BronkAid is dosed at 25mg. Caffeine is dosed at 200mg. Yohimbe is dosed at 500mg.

I'm dosing it at one pill of each in the morning before cardio to gauge effects and will eventually move up to 3x per day. All depends on how it affects my sleep.

Just start low and work your way up depending on your tolerance. I'm freakin' wired right now. :head::banana:

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
i have a high stim tolerance. College midterms and final weeks are fun. 20 hrs of sleep for a whole week. With no doz, yohimbe, ginseng, and monsters thrown in all along the way. By the end of the week a well deserved crash is warranted!

But im not experienced with ephedrine so i will be tapering up no question. I'm not so cocky as to assume i can handle it "just because"...

thapr3dat0r

Awards
That's a good mentality to have. Ephedrine is pretty potent. I'm a stim junkie as well and my first ECY dose hit me pretty hard and was very long lasting.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
That's a good mentality to have. Ephedrine is pretty potent. I'm a stim junkie as well and my first ECY dose hit me pretty hard and was very long lasting.
I like the sound of that! I just need to annihilate my adipose stores while im bulking. I'm sick of hovering at about 12% right now. I want my crazy cuts already so i can gauge my future gains a little better

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I got the whole stack online at drugstore.com. I'm lazy.

Bronk (60 caps): $11.49
Caffeine (100 tabs): $6.49
Yohimbe: (135 caps): $10.99
Total: $28.97

Getting ripped: PRICELESS :D

Had to scan and email my driver's license, though. But now that they have it on file, I can order whenever.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I got the whole stack online at drugstore.com. I'm lazy.

Bronk (60 caps): $11.49
Caffeine (100 tabs): $6.49
Yohimbe: (135 caps): $10.99
Total: $28.97

Getting ripped: PRICELESS :D

Had to scan and email my driver's license, though. But now that they have it on file, I can order whenever.
Agreed!

And as for the drivers license, meh they're most likely keeping tabs anyway so this isnt that much of a hastle to get what you need at such convenience

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Agreed!

And as for the drivers license, meh they're most likely keeping tabs anyway so this isnt that much of a hastle to get what you need at such convenience
Yeah, I'm not worried about it. Just a procedural thing to keep the feds happy.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
lol u may think im weird but call some cvs but not one you would shop ask for the pharm and ask whats the limit. I called right aid and walgreens today to find prices rite aid has the 25 tabs where cvs and walgreens are 60. Cvs being the cheapest lol. Ephedrine is so good

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol u may think im weird but call some cvs but not one you would shop ask for the pharm and ask whats the limit. I called right aid and walgreens today to find prices rite aid has the 25 tabs where cvs and walgreens are 60. Cvs being the cheapest lol. Ephedrine is so good

dude, I am trying to read your posts cuz I am sure there is some good information in there but I can't because of your horrible run on sentences and lack of concern for grammar. Its too much of a hassle to decipher it.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established

what???

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
dude, I am trying to read your posts cuz I am sure there is some good information in there but I can't because of your horrible run on sentences and lack of concern for grammar. Its too much of a hassle to decipher it.
LOL

He is just saying to find out what the max to buy is. I believe its 9 grams.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Predator gave a suggestion on dosing, anyone else have conflicting advice or just anything additional? I'd like to ensure i get this right

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Predator gave a suggestion on dosing, anyone else have conflicting advice or just anything additional? I'd like to ensure i get this right
All of the good studies I've read on ephedrine (and the internet guru articles that followed) were 25mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine, taken 3 times a day. And yes, start out at 12.5 & 100mg twice a day and work up.

The aspirin is not needed. Personally, I never combine ephedrine & yohimbine, but that's just me.

Also, I think you'll have a very hard time getting cut if you're trying to bulk at the same time. Supps help, but fat loss is all about calorie restriction.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
All of the good studies I've read on ephedrine (and the internet guru articles that followed) were 25mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine, taken 3 times a day. And yes, start out at 12.5 & 100mg twice a day and work up.

The aspirin is not needed. Personally, I never combine ephedrine & yohimbine, but that's just me.

Also, I think you'll have a very hard time getting cut if you're trying to bulk at the same time. Supps help, but fat loss is all about calorie restriction.
Agreed, the standard protocol is 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin (baby aspirin). If you have the Ephedrine Sulfate it comes in 25mg tabs so I would probably run it at 25mg E, 200mg C, 81m A (optional) for 2-5 days until you feel comfortable taking it to two doses a day. Then run 2 doses a day for an additional 2-5 days once again until you feel comfortable in taking it to 3 doses a day.

However, if you got Ephedrine Hcl, which ususally comes in 12.5mg tabs you can play with the dosage a bit more. In that case you could probably do 12.5mg E, 200mg C, 81mg A for 2 days, then 2 doses a day for 2 days, then 3 doses a day for another 2. Then take it to 25mg E in the morning and leave the other two 12.5mg E for 2 days and continue increasing the dose until you hit 25mg E 3 times day.

So this all sounded clear when I typed it LOL, if you have any questions let me know!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
The aspirin is so argued about. I do white willow instead. Again the aspirin was derived from White Willow. Salix Alba is a more better way to go. Reg aspirin u would face havign to take that on an emty tummy and well not really good. As suppose to white willow which is easier for your tummy and does what aspirin does since aspirin is derived from salix alba anyways but u can go either way whatevr u like to do. I just thought I put in my 2 cents =). I also heard numerous things bough the HCL vs. Sulfate. HCL is more of maybe a 5% more in volume than sulfate. But not really a big difference. As far as the bang for your money indeed bronkaid is way cheapper and does same thing.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
^^All very good advice from everyone, in my opinion. ^^

The Bronk is dosed at 25mg so you dont really have much of a choice in dosing that unless you wanna break the tabs in half which is not necessary in my opinion unless 25mg is too strong for you. I doubt it, though.

Caffeine is usually dosed at 200mg a serving, whether in powder or pill form. No need to go any higher than that in one dose. I feel the "law of diminishing return" applies here.

Then that leaves you with either Aspirin or Yohimbe. I personally don't feel comfortable dosing aspirin daily or on an empty stomach either. But if you do decide on Aspirin, I agree with baby aspirin (81mg). My Yohimbe bark comes in 500mg caps so I just use one per dose.

I am currently at 2 doses per day:
6am: 25mg/200mg/500mg
12pm: 25mg/200mg/500mg

My tolerance is building pretty quickly so I will be at 3x per day very soon. I don't have anymore trouble sleeping than usual.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! The only think I cant do is E C and Y on an empty stomach. EC is fine, YC is fine but all together... man those powerful stims fxck me up! I learned that lesson the hard way when i was taking lipo 6 and ephedrine together... fxcking threw up on myself while i was driving to the gym... not cool

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Agreed! The only think I cant do is E C and Y on an empty stomach. EC is fine, YC is fine but all together... man those powerful stims fxck me up! I learned that lesson the hard way when i was taking lipo 6 and ephedrine together... fxcking threw up on myself while i was driving to the gym... not cool
:laugh::lmao::laugh:

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
I like the sound of that! I just need to annihilate my adipose stores while im bulking.
That's counter-productive. Recomp is possible but it usually requires one to be close to maintenance kcals and still isn't to a huge degree. Stop bulking if your goal is to get lean at the moment.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
The stuff I used to get was standardized to 8%...doesn't it say on the packaging?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Someone correct me if im wrong...

You dont want Yohimbe, you want do want Yohimbine. I believe its the other way around from what you asked in your questions (once again correct me if im wrong). Yohimbine HCL is the pure extract from Yohimbe. When you take Yohimbe you are only getting so much Yohimbine and a bunch of other junk. But soco could be saying the same thing. So if you get 100mg Yohimbe pills, 8% of it is pure yohimbine hcl.

Im not sure of all of this though

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ok i did the smart thing and looked around. Correct you want Yohimbine not Yohimbe

"Yohimbine is the alkaloid found in the herb yohimbe. Yohimbine is known as an alpha-2 antagonist. It selectively blocks the alpha-2 receptor, which auto-regulates norepinephrine release. By blocking a-2's, you increase the amount of norepinephrine that is released."

and heres a good read http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/volk/yohimbine-01.htm

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
"advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was saying...now that I think about it though...I may have been thinking about ephedra that was standardized to 8% ephedrine...ah hell I can't remember...hahahaha

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
"advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)
That's what you want...9mg yohimbine...When I use yohimbine before my fasted AM cardio I use 10 - 15mg 30 minutes prior...

lpflyer88

Awards
dropped the asiprin because, after a talk with dave barr, i realized that asprin really wasn't extending the effects of the stack whatsoever. gonna give yohimbe a shot.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
The total amount you can buy depends on your state. Here in PA its 6 grams at a time. Thats daily!

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.
Agreed! And high doses are dangerous and detrimental over long durations of time

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
What people need to learn how to do is log their food intake and measure results (waist measurements, visual, bodyfat%, whatever) weekly...then figure out how the ephedrine or other supps are effecting them. The only way to know how well a supp works for you, or how to take it, is to adjust and log.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
What if it takes 37.5 mg to get the appetite suppression effect?

What if someone tried 25 mg/200/81 3x per day and that didn't do anything for appetite but 37.5 mg/200/81 destroyed appetite?

Is this still within the reasonable range for ECA?

What other precautions does one want to consider taking? I understand it's wise to always maintain superior hydration on ECA.

Also, what about using benadryl at night, both for sleep and to keep receptors popping? What do those doses look like? Is that done during or after ECA?

For purely informational purposes only, of course.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well in all reality its YOUR BODY... judge by how you feel... Now I wouldnt go much over 100mg of Ephedrine a day but right around there isnt too bad but if you run it for a long time it could be... just judge your tolerance bro

indacut

Awards
New guy here.

And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.

Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
730 - Eat breakfast 1 scoop whey isolate + 1/2 cup oatmeal blended.
845 - EC stack
9- weight lift
1030 - 2 scoops whey + 1 large banana + 1 nonfat yogurt
1pm - lunch (300 cal usually low carb/ hi protein)
145pm - EC stack
2pm - cardio
3pm - 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp pb
6pm - dinner 40 grams protein low carb
9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

Would appreaciate some feedback. And I hope to learn allot here.

Mars1107

New guy here.

And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.

Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
845 - EC stack
9- weight lift
145pm - EC stack
2pm - cardio
9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

if youre worried about muscle loss looking into leucine or bcaa's.
Or also cortisol control.(supress-c,lean fx,lean xtreme, endoamp max) The cort products will actually prob increase the fatloss, as well as not let cort damage ur muscle. Id take Bcaa's and Leucine with this as well.

JDK5386

New guy here.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
845 - EC stack
9- weight lift
145pm - EC stack
2pm - cardio
9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Congratulations on the BMI decline. I hope to achieve similar results over the next few months.

Regarding ECA and muscle loss, the evidence suggests, at least in extreme calorie restriction (1k daily), that ECA actually helps promote a very high percentage of your weight loss being fat (85% fat on ECA+calorie restriction, 50% on placebo+calorie restriction) relative to normal calorie restriction.

I've got less than 50 posts and so cannot post links, but here is a quote from the study:

Astrup also later conducted the first long-term (24 weeks), high sample (180 participants) study on the
efficacy of E + C on obese patients on a 1000 kcal/day diet (10-12), and found that E + C 20 mg/200 mg
three times per day for 24 weeks resulted in weight loss modestly but significantly greater than placebo
(16.6 kg vs. 13.2 kg). Interestingly, this study also demonstrated that E + C dramatically spared muscle
catabolism, and that approximately 85% of the weight loss was due to loss in fat mass, compared with 50%
of weight loss in placebo (10).
Whether this is due to ECA increasing energy (which helps with exercise) and controlling appetite probably can't be accounted for in this or any other feasible study.

PM me if you'd like a link to the study, I can't post links with less than 50 postcount.

lookatmybicep

Awards
dont listen, mate pissin about. on my profile

C5natie

C5natie

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new here but when ephedra was legal I use to take it all the time. I was able to safely take 100mg and feel fine. Sometimes I'd get dizzy but I was usually good. Im not a bodybuilder but a basketball player and I was 6'6 at 230 and could jump out the gym. Im trying now to lose 30-40lbs to get there again and started taking Bronkaid a few months ago. Now I take 4pills at once an hour before playing along with a 5hour energy. I was thinking of upping it to 5 pills. Anyone take 5 pills at once? Really, 4 at once hit me ok, not as hard as the real stuff a few years ago but pretty close. Then again maybe my size gives me more tolerance than most people and my endurance is still pretty good.

indacut

Awards
I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.

I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.

C5natie

C5natie

Awards
Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.

JDK5386

Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.
I'd be extremely hesitant to continually up the dosage of ECA. Dosing ECA carries risks of heart problems, and getting it through Bronkaid means that you're going to get a ton of Guaifenesin, which exposes you to other risks like kidney stones.

I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.

I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.
I would have to agree. I get occasional jitters and some lovely anxiety from just 1 Bronkaid every 4 hours, but it absolutely kills my appetite so I eat only what I need for nutrition.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
started taking Bronkaid a few months ago.
I would discontinue usage for a few weeks!

Ephedrine is a great way to boost yourself for the gym or drop a good amount of weight but its highly suggested that you cycle it. For example most people will take it for a month and then take a few weeks off before taking it again.

The reason you dont want to take it for longer periods of time is that is damages your receptors, taking time off rejuvenates them so you can continue to achieve results from ephedrine