Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    I like the sound of that! I just need to annihilate my adipose stores while im bulking.
    That's counter-productive. Recomp is possible but it usually requires one to be close to maintenance kcals and still isn't to a huge degree. Stop bulking if your goal is to get lean at the moment.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
    The stuff I used to get was standardized to 8%...doesn't it say on the packaging?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Okay new question to you guys, not sure if you'll know but whats the conversion of yohimbine to yohimbe? If there are 9mg of yohimbine in a product what would this equivelate in mg of yohimbe itself?
    Someone correct me if im wrong...

    You dont want Yohimbe, you want do want Yohimbine. I believe its the other way around from what you asked in your questions (once again correct me if im wrong). Yohimbine HCL is the pure extract from Yohimbe. When you take Yohimbe you are only getting so much Yohimbine and a bunch of other junk. But soco could be saying the same thing. So if you get 100mg Yohimbe pills, 8% of it is pure yohimbine hcl.

    Im not sure of all of this though

  5. Ok i did the smart thing and looked around. Correct you want Yohimbine not Yohimbe

    "Yohimbine is the alkaloid found in the herb yohimbe. Yohimbine is known as an alpha-2 antagonist. It selectively blocks the alpha-2 receptor, which auto-regulates norepinephrine release. By blocking a-2's, you increase the amount of norepinephrine that is released."

    and heres a good read http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...himbine-01.htm
    •   
       


  6. "advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)

  7. Yeah that's what I was saying...now that I think about it though...I may have been thinking about ephedra that was standardized to 8% ephedrine...ah hell I can't remember...hahahaha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    "advanced yohimbine complex 9mg"- (yohimbine HCL, 11-hydroxy yohimbine)
    That's what you want...9mg yohimbine...When I use yohimbine before my fasted AM cardio I use 10 - 15mg 30 minutes prior...

  9. dropped the asiprin because, after a talk with dave barr, i realized that asprin really wasn't extending the effects of the stack whatsoever. gonna give yohimbe a shot.

  10. The total amount you can buy depends on your state. Here in PA its 6 grams at a time. Thats daily!

  11. 1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

    2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by conwict View Post
    1) as others said, spring for yohimBINE, not yohimBE. Yohimbe gives people nasty flu like symptoms frequently.

    2) the effectiveness of ephedrine has very little to do with its subjective adrenal (stimulant) effect. You need to base your dose off what works in regards to your goals. I, too, enjoy the stim effect but it is not necessary to achieve fat loss. I'd guess 2x15mg per day would work well, one dose in the AM and one at noon maybe. But if you base the fat loss goal dosage on tolerance to the stimulant feeling, you will be up to 2x60mg in no time! Been there done that.
    Agreed! And high doses are dangerous and detrimental over long durations of time

  13. What people need to learn how to do is log their food intake and measure results (waist measurements, visual, bodyfat%, whatever) weekly...then figure out how the ephedrine or other supps are effecting them. The only way to know how well a supp works for you, or how to take it, is to adjust and log.

  14. What if it takes 37.5 mg to get the appetite suppression effect?

    What if someone tried 25 mg/200/81 3x per day and that didn't do anything for appetite but 37.5 mg/200/81 destroyed appetite?

    Is this still within the reasonable range for ECA?

    What other precautions does one want to consider taking? I understand it's wise to always maintain superior hydration on ECA.

    Also, what about using benadryl at night, both for sleep and to keep receptors popping? What do those doses look like? Is that done during or after ECA?

    For purely informational purposes only, of course.

  15. Well in all reality its YOUR BODY... judge by how you feel... Now I wouldnt go much over 100mg of Ephedrine a day but right around there isnt too bad but if you run it for a long time it could be... just judge your tolerance bro

  16. New guy here.

    And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.



    Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

    My schedule:

    7 am - wake up
    730 - Eat breakfast 1 scoop whey isolate + 1/2 cup oatmeal blended.
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    1030 - 2 scoops whey + 1 large banana + 1 nonfat yogurt
    1pm - lunch (300 cal usually low carb/ hi protein)
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    3pm - 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp pb
    6pm - dinner 40 grams protein low carb
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.



    Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

    Would appreaciate some feedback. And I hope to learn allot here.
  17. Mars1107
    Mars1107's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by indacut View Post
    New guy here.

    And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.



    Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

    My schedule:

    7 am - wake up
    730 - Eat breakfast 1 scoop whey isolate + 1/2 cup oatmeal blended.
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    1030 - 2 scoops whey + 1 large banana + 1 nonfat yogurt
    1pm - lunch (300 cal usually low carb/ hi protein)
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    3pm - 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp pb
    6pm - dinner 40 grams protein low carb
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.



    Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

    Would appreaciate some feedback. And I hope to learn allot here.
    if youre worried about muscle loss looking into leucine or bcaa's.
    Or also cortisol control.(supress-c,lean fx,lean xtreme, endoamp max) The cort products will actually prob increase the fatloss, as well as not let cort damage ur muscle. Id take Bcaa's and Leucine with this as well.
  18. JDK5386
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by indacut View Post
    New guy here.

    And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.



    Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

    My schedule:

    7 am - wake up
    730 - Eat breakfast 1 scoop whey isolate + 1/2 cup oatmeal blended.
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    1030 - 2 scoops whey + 1 large banana + 1 nonfat yogurt
    1pm - lunch (300 cal usually low carb/ hi protein)
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    3pm - 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp pb
    6pm - dinner 40 grams protein low carb
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.



    Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

    Would appreaciate some feedback. And I hope to learn allot here.
    Congratulations on the BMI decline. I hope to achieve similar results over the next few months.

    Regarding ECA and muscle loss, the evidence suggests, at least in extreme calorie restriction (1k daily), that ECA actually helps promote a very high percentage of your weight loss being fat (85% fat on ECA+calorie restriction, 50% on placebo+calorie restriction) relative to normal calorie restriction.

    I've got less than 50 posts and so cannot post links, but here is a quote from the study:

    Astrup also later conducted the first long-term (24 weeks), high sample (180 participants) study on the
    efficacy of E + C on obese patients on a 1000 kcal/day diet (10-12), and found that E + C 20 mg/200 mg
    three times per day for 24 weeks resulted in weight loss modestly but significantly greater than placebo
    (16.6 kg vs. 13.2 kg). Interestingly, this study also demonstrated that E + C dramatically spared muscle
    catabolism, and that approximately 85% of the weight loss was due to loss in fat mass, compared with 50%
    of weight loss in placebo (10).
    Whether this is due to ECA increasing energy (which helps with exercise) and controlling appetite probably can't be accounted for in this or any other feasible study.

    PM me if you'd like a link to the study, I can't post links with less than 50 postcount.

  19. i have aids, can you help?

  20. dont listen, mate pissin about. on my profile

  21. Hey guys, I'm new here but when ephedra was legal I use to take it all the time. I was able to safely take 100mg and feel fine. Sometimes I'd get dizzy but I was usually good. Im not a bodybuilder but a basketball player and I was 6'6 at 230 and could jump out the gym. Im trying now to lose 30-40lbs to get there again and started taking Bronkaid a few months ago. Now I take 4pills at once an hour before playing along with a 5hour energy. I was thinking of upping it to 5 pills. Anyone take 5 pills at once? Really, 4 at once hit me ok, not as hard as the real stuff a few years ago but pretty close. Then again maybe my size gives me more tolerance than most people and my endurance is still pretty good.

  22. I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.


    I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.

  23. Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.
  24. JDK5386
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by C5natie View Post
    Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.
    I'd be extremely hesitant to continually up the dosage of ECA. Dosing ECA carries risks of heart problems, and getting it through Bronkaid means that you're going to get a ton of Guaifenesin, which exposes you to other risks like kidney stones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indacut
    I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.


    I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.
    I would have to agree. I get occasional jitters and some lovely anxiety from just 1 Bronkaid every 4 hours, but it absolutely kills my appetite so I eat only what I need for nutrition.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by C5natie View Post
    started taking Bronkaid a few months ago.
    I would discontinue usage for a few weeks!

    Ephedrine is a great way to boost yourself for the gym or drop a good amount of weight but its highly suggested that you cycle it. For example most people will take it for a month and then take a few weeks off before taking it again.

    The reason you dont want to take it for longer periods of time is that is damages your receptors, taking time off rejuvenates them so you can continue to achieve results from ephedrine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggested dose of Y in ECY stack
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:00 PM
  2. whos interested in an 8 pak stack from EBF and SNS
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. Effective Dosing of an ECA stack
    By fightercowboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
  5. Can you stack a PH with an ECA or ECY?
    By vinnys025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in