Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

New guy here.

And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.

Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
    730 - Eat breakfast 1 scoop whey isolate + 1/2 cup oatmeal blended.
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    1030 - 2 scoops whey + 1 large banana + 1 nonfat yogurt
    1pm - lunch (300 cal usually low carb/ hi protein)
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    3pm - 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp pb
    6pm - dinner 40 grams protein low carb
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

Would appreaciate some feedback. And I hope to learn allot here.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by indacut View Post
    New guy here.

And new to the ECA stack. Just started last sunday. Starting at 12.5E + 200C, 3 times a day. Im starting to build a tolerance and will up my doses to 25mg + 200C 2 times a day starting tomorrow.

Im 6'0 185 with about 18-20% body fat. 2 months ago I was 215lb maybe 30% bf. I have some concerns with the EC stack and muscle loss. So ill be taking the stack about an hour after a meal.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Im kinda paranoid with the muscle loss. Maybe im dwelling on it too much. And one other reason why Im dosing the stack after a breakfast is because I want it to be more potent right when I hit the weights.

if youre worried about muscle loss looking into leucine or bcaa's.
    Or also cortisol control.(supress-c,lean fx,lean xtreme, endoamp max) The cort products will actually prob increase the fatloss, as well as not let cort damage ur muscle. Id take Bcaa's and Leucine with this as well.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  293 lbs.

New guy here.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.

Congratulations on the BMI decline. I hope to achieve similar results over the next few months.

Regarding ECA and muscle loss, the evidence suggests, at least in extreme calorie restriction (1k daily), that ECA actually helps promote a very high percentage of your weight loss being fat (85% fat on ECA+calorie restriction, 50% on placebo+calorie restriction) relative to normal calorie restriction.

I've got less than 50 posts and so cannot post links, but here is a quote from the study:

Astrup also later conducted the first long-term (24 weeks), high sample (180 participants) study on the
    efficacy of E + C on obese patients on a 1000 kcal/day diet (10-12), and found that E + C 20 mg/200 mg
    three times per day for 24 weeks resulted in weight loss modestly but significantly greater than placebo
    (16.6 kg vs. 13.2 kg). Interestingly, this study also demonstrated that E + C dramatically spared muscle
    catabolism, and that approximately 85% of the weight loss was due to loss in fat mass, compared with 50%
    of weight loss in placebo (10).
    Whether this is due to ECA increasing energy (which helps with exercise) and controlling appetite probably can't be accounted for in this or any other feasible study.

PM me if you'd like a link to the study, I can't post links with less than 50 postcount.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  154 lbs.

i have aids, can you help?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  154 lbs.

dont listen, mate pissin about. on my profile
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Hey guys, I'm new here but when ephedra was legal I use to take it all the time. I was able to safely take 100mg and feel fine. Sometimes I'd get dizzy but I was usually good. Im not a bodybuilder but a basketball player and I was 6'6 at 230 and could jump out the gym. Im trying now to lose 30-40lbs to get there again and started taking Bronkaid a few months ago. Now I take 4pills at once an hour before playing along with a 5hour energy. I was thinking of upping it to 5 pills. Anyone take 5 pills at once? Really, 4 at once hit me ok, not as hard as the real stuff a few years ago but pretty close. Then again maybe my size gives me more tolerance than most people and my endurance is still pretty good.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.

I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  293 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by C5natie View Post
    Sometimes it doesnt even hit me that hard. Yesterday I got in some in some carbs so I hope my energy level is high today. It usually doesnt hit really hard but does last a good 4 hours. I use to take that much all the time but now I just do it 3-4 times a week. Im just wondering if Im getting used to it and need a little more to feel it.
    I'd be extremely hesitant to continually up the dosage of ECA. Dosing ECA carries risks of heart problems, and getting it through Bronkaid means that you're going to get a ton of Guaifenesin, which exposes you to other risks like kidney stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Indacut
    I just started not too long ago. And by doing 1 pill every 4 hours is plenty for me. Infact I cant wait to get off of the EC stack. But the results are amazing.

I dont know how your able to handle so much for so long. I think your running on the dangerous side with that amount.
    I would have to agree. I get occasional jitters and some lovely anxiety from just 1 Bronkaid every 4 hours, but it absolutely kills my appetite so I eat only what I need for nutrition.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

started taking Bronkaid a few months ago.
    I would discontinue usage for a few weeks!

Ephedrine is a great way to boost yourself for the gym or drop a good amount of weight but its highly suggested that you cycle it. For example most people will take it for a month and then take a few weeks off before taking it again.

The reason you dont want to take it for longer periods of time is that is damages your receptors, taking time off rejuvenates them so you can continue to achieve results from ephedrine
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

I guess I can try that. I'll start by giving myself a few days to recover. I remember when I use to take ephedra all the time the effects allways felt good and that was taking it everyday almost. Dont get me wrong, I dont abuse it, just enough for energy while feeling safe. Ive been drinking more water and green tea too to help get the guaifenesin out of my system. I guess taking longer breaks in the week will help, plus it'll help keep my knees fresh.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I guess I can try that. I'll start by giving myself a few days to recover. I remember when I use to take ephedra all the time the effects allways felt good and that was taking it everyday almost. Dont get me wrong, I dont abuse it, just enough for energy while feeling safe. Ive been drinking more water and green tea too to help get the guaifenesin out of my system. I guess taking longer breaks in the week will help, plus it'll help keep my knees fresh.
    well another good idea is to take benedryl for 7 days every 3-4 weeks, one at night before bed. Refreshes the receptors
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  293 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    well another good idea is to take benedryl for 7 days every 3-4 weeks, one at night before bed. Refreshes the receptors
    Interesting, I hadn't heard that before. Just ECA or other receptors as well?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Benedryl huh? Intresting, I'll try it. BTW, Ive been takin Bronkaid now for about 4 months. I think it was around 4-5 months ago that I weighed myself at the doctor and I was 319, the heaviest Ive ever been but since Im 6'6 you couldnt really tell. I weighed my self today after a workout with socks and clothes on, 254lbs, so pretty close to 250, in just a few months. With a low carb high protein diet that stuff works miracles.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Correction: sorry guys, my last weigh in a few months ago was 280lbs and 317 a year ago. So thats 70lbs in a year and 30 in the last few months. An average of around 8lbs or so a month. Not too bad.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lpflyer88 View Post
    dropped the asiprin because, after a talk with dave barr, i realized that asprin really wasn't extending the effects of the stack whatsoever. gonna give yohimbe a shot.
    WHAT IS ASPRIN FOR?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Why not use pseudoephedrine HCL (generic Sudafed, no Guaifenesin)? You can get it at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart.

Does it not give the same or similar effects and results as Ephedrine Sulfate?
  19. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by ahsswimmaster View Post
    Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.
    Depends on starting BF%. When I'm over 13% I can do that no problem with ECA.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

New guy here.

My schedule:

7 am - wake up
    845 - EC stack
    9- weight lift
    145pm - EC stack
    2pm - cardio
    9pm - 2 scoops whey.

A little update everyone. This is my last week on the EC stack. This will be my 8th week. At the 6 week point I took a 2 day break. I weigh about 173 lbs. My bf has gone down to atleast 14-16%. Im still going to cut but not with the EC stack. Atleast for a month. I got really good results and I could of cut down allot more but I paid real close attention my diet and only went a few hundred calories deficient from my maintenance, making sure I wouldnt lose muscle.

Im going to be taking bendryl starting next week, for a week strait to refresh my receptors. Anyone know how much I should take a night?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A little update everyone. This is my last week on the EC stack. This will be my 8th week. At the 6 week point I took a 2 day break. I weigh about 173 lbs. My bf has gone down to atleast 14-16%. Im still going to cut but not with the EC stack. Atleast for a month. I got really good results and I could of cut down allot more but I paid real close attention my diet and only went a few hundred calories deficient from my maintenance, making sure I wouldnt lose muscle.

Im going to be taking bendryl starting next week, for a week strait to refresh my receptors. Anyone know how much I should take a night?
    You should be fine with 1...maybe 2 but def no more than that. Try it for about a week and take a stim...if if gets ur juices flowing your good to go!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hey guys, I got a simliar question. I have some nutraplanet yohimbine HCL powder on the way. I have been off slim xtreme for about 3-4 weeks now, just having some energy drinks and vasocharge before workout. How much should I dose the powder yohimbine, I got the 200mg of caffeine, 25mg of bronkaid. Would it be beneficial or overkill to add in the 81mg of baby aspirin at the sme time? Thanks, looking to start this on sunday or monday.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OEP/T2/Bronkaid/Asprin stack?
    By redrocket399 in forum PES