Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    anyone from OL can answer this for me plz
    I'll be picking 2 bottles anyway since it's cheap.
    but why did u guys release 7 keto?
    it seems like maybe might could kinda of product based one the quick Google I did, I mean what made it interesting to ol that they decided to launch it, any research behind it that is not easy to find that backs it up?
    thanks
    Good question.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Ostarine is completely hormonal so that would be impossible. It's more comparable to cardarine. Edit: wrong thread lol
    I meant as far as results. Lean, dry gains, muscle preservation etc...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    It should help all the above. To my understanding 7 keto helps use fatty acids for energy, and basically denies metabolic adaptation while increasing metabolism. 7 keto is poorly absorbed, but that's where OL uses SEDDS to combat the bioavailability issue. So great any time, but should truly shine in a calorie deficit or low carb environment.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    Basically Super-7 is 7-keto dhea enhanced with ssedds, which may dramatically improve its oral absorption.

It isnt in itself anabolic per se, nor does it have a notable impact on endogenous androgen balance. It is however a competitive inhibitor of 11β-HSD1 which is the enzyme which converts cortisone to cortisol. So it has fat loss and cortisol modulating properties.

There is also data on 7-keto enhancing metabolic rate and also attenuating the decrease it energy expenditure seen with caloric restriction.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Assassinate, Super-shred and Super-7 will be the ultimate stim free cutting stack.
    ......add some Super-11 now were talking. looks like my plan of a cut cycle just got alot better.
    •   

6. How does this stuff compare to sup3r-11 and R-andro?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    How does this stuff compare to sup3r-11 and R-andro?
    I haven't used any of them but the 2 hormonals will obviously be a bit stronger and more anabolic. How much so? I couldn't say. Others will have to chime in...
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Safe for women right?

9. Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwolen View Post
    Safe for women right?
    Absolutely
    If you think you can or you can't, you're right!

I think therefore I can!

10. Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    Absolutely
    Thanks, I figured that and already bought a couple bottles for my wfie but would feel like **** if it turned out I was wrong.

11. I just ordered a couple of bottles of Sup3r 7 for use during pct, after my Sup3r 1, Sup3r Epi, Super DHEA run. What would you think about running some Ep1c alongside it?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I just ordered a couple of bottles of Sup3r 7 for use during pct, after my Sup3r 1, Sup3r Epi, Super DHEA run. What would you think about running some Ep1c alongside it?
    Should be some good synergism. Myostatin and cortisol inhibition. Both of which would be high after an anabolic cycle. (-)-Epicatechin has a whole host of other great health benefits as well. Sounds win win in my opinion.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Ordered 2 Sup3r-7 and 2 Sup3r-SHRED... My 1st order of OL UK (plenty orders with OL, though).

Definitely will do Ignit3 + Assassinate + Sup3r-7 + Sup3r-SHRED + Forslean in my next cut...
    Should be good!!!
    The cutting stack to end all cutting stacks. Your fat stores won't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Ostarine is completely hormonal so that would be impossible. It's more comparable to cardarine. Edit: wrong thread lol
    If I were to compare it to anything like that, I'd say this is more like a non-hormonal Sup3r-11 plus some other benefits.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Basically Super-7 is 7-keto dhea enhanced with ssedds, which may dramatically improve its oral absorption.

It isnt in itself anabolic per se, nor does it have a notable impact on endogenous androgen balance. It is however a competitive inhibitor of 11β-HSD1 which is the enzyme which converts cortisone to cortisol. So it has fat loss and cortisol modulating properties.

There is also data on 7-keto enhancing metabolic rate and also attenuating the decrease it energy expenditure seen with caloric restriction.
    Great answer. Between the attractive effects of this ingredient, the advanced S-SEDDS delivery system to unlock its full potential...AND its extreme stacking versatility thanks to its non-hormonal nature....I believe this is going to become a favorite for many.

15. Can my wife take this??

16. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    Can my wife take this??
    Yes. It's a good dhea alternative for women.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lynks8 View Post

If I were to compare it to anything like that, I'd say this is more like a non-hormonal Sup3r-11 plus some other benefits.
    I was going to ask how similar it is to Super-11. Between the two would Super-7 really be that much less effective on a cut than Super-11 considering ones non hormonal and the other is very mildly hormonal?

18. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I was going to ask how similar it is to Super-11. Between the two would Super-7 really be that much less effective on a cut than Super-11 considering ones non hormonal and the other is very mildly hormonal?
    Good question. Honestly, it's hard to say. While they share some similarities and can both inhibit 11beta-HSD (and thus limit cortisone->cortisol conversion), I would still say 11 is going to be somewhat more effective thanks to its mild anabolic nature. However, with the inclusion of S-SEDDS, Sup3r-7 may compete quite favorably with 11 regarding cortisol control, which was/is imho, 11's most desirable effect.

The really nice thing about Sup3r-7 is its versatility. Because I can add it into any stack, including those I've used before and plan to use again, I won't have to wait and run it solo to ascertain its efficacy. I believe it will be a superb cortisol-modulating agent, and it has many more benefits to also consider.

19. Could someone stack this with reduce xt in Pct or would it have to be one or the other

20. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    Could someone stack this with reduce xt in Pct or would it have to be one or the other
    I don't think there would be any issues, but maybe someone else will chime in. I'd probably stagger the 2

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I don't think there would be any issues, but maybe someone else will chime in. I'd probably stagger the 2
    My guess is that it's going to be person dependent as both could reduce cortisol to a level that's to low but it may affect people differently.

22. Thoughts on stacking this with sup3r-11? Beneficial or a waste?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Thoughts on stacking this with sup3r-11? Beneficial or a waste?
    save it for pct and don't waste ur money

24. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    save it for pct and don't waste ur money
    Alright that's what I was thinking but wanted to confirm, thanks.

25. This sh** will killed libido!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED
    By GNO in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 464
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 02:48 PM
  2. Q&A For OL UK Sup3r 19
    By Jebrook in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-29-2017, 10:25 PM
  3. OL UK Sup3r-2 is 40% off!!!!