Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does dosage time matter very much for Sup3r 7, or just make sure you dose every day?
Not critical...just avoid minutes with waking when you don't want to lower cortisol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking S7, SS and IG for the past week. Here are the snippets around body weight and other relevant changes taken from my workout log for the time. All measurements are taken first thing in the morning immediately upon waking. Waistline == the widest spot on my midsection, just below my belly button, not where my pants waistband sits. It encompasses the flanks (love handles).

2/15 195.4 and 37" waistline
2/16 No Meaurements ** Started Sup3r-7 (nighttime full dose, 2 capsules)
2/17 195.2 lbs and 36.5"
2/17 ** Started Sup3r-Shred (2 morning/3 afternoon - Because I typically have a quad shot espresso in the morning)
2/18 195.2 lbs and 36.5"
2/19 194.0 and my waistline up to a hair over 37"
2/19 ** Stopped Creatine / Last dose of Sup3r-2 (8 week run) / Started Ignit3
2/20 192.2 lbs <I didn't measure my waistline>
2/20 ** Started caloric restriction
2/21 191.6 lbs waistline: 35 3/4"
2/22 190.6 this morning. Waistline is relatively unchanged, hovering around 35 3/4
2/23 190.2 this morning, waistline however crept up a little to just under 36"
2/24 189.6 lbs and just under 36"

The weight is going down and I look leaner, but the waistline is not moving like I expected with the weight drop. So it must be water weight over the rest of my body. I do drink a BCAA drink at bedtime to try to help minimize muscle loss from the caloric restriction.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd argue that 6lbs and going from 36.5-37" to 35.75-36" in a week is actually pretty great. I'd assume some of the 6lbs is water weight because otherwise that'd be pretty ridiculous for a week, and I'm assuming this is the beginning of the cut. But nearly an inch off your waist in that amount of time is significant.

Thanks for the update!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
About the waistline: probably some water Y holds. When you stop taking Y (from Ignit3), it will flush rapidly

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I'd argue that 6lbs and going from 36.5-37" to 35.75-36" in a week is actually pretty great. I'd assume some of the 6lbs is water weight because otherwise that'd be pretty ridiculous for a week, and I'm assuming this is the beginning of the cut. But nearly an inch off your waist in that amount of time is significant.

Thanks for the update!
Due to some life events and conflicts I have not been able to exercise at all this week. My last workout was Sunday morning (2/19). I can't wait until I can get back at it to see what progress I can make.

About the waistline: probably some water Y holds. When you stop taking Y (from Ignit3), it will flush rapidly
Thanks, good to know. The waist did seem to go down then back up again (marginally) after I added Ignit3, even though the weight kept steadily declining

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Today is my second day dosing Sup3r-7. On a 500 calorie deficit on a strict meal prepping diet. The deficit isnt killing me its the chicken and rice and asparagus every damn day.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my second day dosing Sup3r-7. On a 500 calorie deficit on a strict meal prepping diet. The deficit isnt killing me its the chicken and rice and asparagus every damn day.
Spice things up with some lean fish or turkey

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Bro the trick is to be so fcking hungry by the time you eat your chicken that you just straight devour it... that's how I cut at least

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Bro the trick is to be so fcking hungry by the time you eat your chicken that you just straight devour it... that's how I cut at least
Thats what im following too. I fast for between 12-16 hours and fit all my calories in a 4 hour gap. I destroy my bowl.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im following too. I fast for between 12-16 hours and fit all my calories in a 4 hour gap. I destroy my bowl.
Damn I couldn't do that IF thing!! Fck that. It's hard enough for me to not eat between dinner and bed lol

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF is my bread and butter for cutting weight. I drop water weight first, seriously about 7 pounds the first week then after that it's body fat.

I do keep carbs moderate then I'll do a low carb day then a high carb day then back to moderate.

In January i dropped 13 pounds. Easy.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing/Timing.

I read that 7-Keto has a shirt half life, so wouldn't split dosing be better? GNO mentioned before bed, would possibly be best previously. However I read about its short half life? I'm not sure what is included in the product to help it be absorbed, or if it extends half life.

Perhaps post work out, and pre bed?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing/Timing.

I read that 7-Keto has a shirt half life, so wouldn't split dosing be better? GNO mentioned before bed, would possibly be best previously. However I read about its short half life? I'm not sure what is included in the product to help it be absorbed, or if it extends half life.

Perhaps post work out, and pre bed?
That's what I'd do...later in evening to maximize on the cortisol lowering effect

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'd do...later in evening to maximize on the cortisol lowering effect
I train late evenings, so it makes sense for me to dose 1 post, and 2 pre bed.

I dosed 2 pre bed last night, I'm going to run to the mirror to see if I've learned up ? ? ?

bhl08090

Awards
I've been reading since this has a short half life the optimal dosing protocol should be split into twice a day. Or is that an antiquated train of thought?

nick76

nick76

Awards
is 2 caps an effective enough dose, or will three be a lot better?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is 2 caps an effective enough dose, or will three be a lot better?
Start at 2, should be sufficient. You can experiment with 3 but best to get a base to compare to

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I this true that Y can cause some water retention?
In my experience, it's gone in ~4-5 days. I did a show a few years ago (so I was lean enough that any water retention was noticeable and easily differentiable versus fat), and I stopped using Y about a week out. Water retention was visibly down a few days before the show (granted I was also manipulating a few other things to change this dietary-wise). Also, that was Y HCl, not rauw, but I would expect the water retention to disappear similarly quickly. It's worth it for the fat loss benefits, IMO, just cut it out a few days before a show or photoshoot.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would have liked to have seen this as a mix of 7-Keto and b-AET. I would have purchased that without even thinking about it!
No similar as a product? not likely to lower the cortisol too fast? that substantial difference are the two? 7keto b-AET

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
i realize length of use has likely been beaten to death, and on the write up it says fine for longer use. but of course we cycle everything. so hypothetically for educational purposes.

is their a known negative feedback loop or any potential rebound/backlash for long term usage? fat storage prevention would be the (important) secondary goal for a long lean bulk.

i know for certain things theres obvious "bring yourself back to homeostasis" or x may happen. was just reading about (unrelated) potential extended dgat inhibition use concerns iirc and thats what brought this to mind. no point in lean bulking if you unintentionally program yourself to be more susceptible to fat or whatever pathways youre manipulating. not sure how real of a concern this is in some cases but it got me thinking.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i realize length of use has likely been beaten to death, and on the write up it says fine for longer use. but of course we cycle everything. so hypothetically for educational purposes.

is their a known negative feedback loop or any potential rebound/backlash for long term usage? fat storage prevention would be the (important) secondary goal for a long lean bulk.

i know for certain things theres obvious "bring yourself back to homeostasis" or x may happen. was just reading about (unrelated) potential extended dgat inhibition use concerns iirc and thats what brought this to mind. no point in lean bulking if you unintentionally program yourself to be more susceptible to fat or whatever pathways youre manipulating. not sure how real of a concern this is in some cases but it got me thinking.
I can't think of anything specific, but cortisol is an important tool for the body to function properly and should not be altered for long periods of time.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything specific, but cortisol is an important tool for the body to function properly and should not be altered for long periods of time.
true. its my understanding, thats its localized/ tissue specific and not systematic cortisol reduction so just pondered if it may not be as hindering on general markers, but i get the premise none the less.

any thoughts on extended use of anything for anti obesity affect out of your line? already have origin for various reasons. maybe ill do a few bottles of assassinate as well at some point during my bulk, that wouldnt have any affects on cortisol that im missing does it? could do 8 weeks super 7 cycle off and go on 8 weeks Assass, repeat repeat repeat for the ultimate lean bulk

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Bro, 7 keto taken before going to bed can give you insomnia?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
true. its my understanding, thats its localized/ tissue specific and not systematic cortisol reduction so just pondered if it may not be as hindering on general markers, but i get the premise none the less.

any thoughts on extended use of anything for anti obesity affect out of your line? already have origin for various reasons. maybe ill do a few bottles of assassinate as well at some point during my bulk, that wouldnt have any affects on cortisol that im missing does it? could do 8 weeks super 7 cycle off and go on 8 weeks Assass, repeat repeat repeat for the ultimate lean bulk
That's perfect. The only problem with Assass1nate is diminished returns and that hasn't showed after 2-3 months. I personally wouldn't run Sup3r 7 for more than 8 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 494
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179