Q&A For OL UK SUP3R-7

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love both Sup3r-11 and 7-Keto and I've actually had good fat loss results from 7-Keto.

Stacking this with SNS' Reduce XT isn't really stacking, since they're very similar products with SNS' version just being both alpha and beta isomers I believe.

I would say that Sup3r-11 will be much stronger than 7-Keto from a strict cortisol/androgenic perspective.. 7-Keto is essentially non-hormonal. But they are different tools IMO. 11-KT is more androgenic, body recomp, sledge hammer type stuff. 7-Keto should be a REALLY good product for different recovery scenarios.

Using this in PCT from Sup3r-11 is a good plan. Using this after any thyroid hormone usage, or even during periods of dieting where T3 may get a little messy in your system, is a good plan.

I think 7-Keto is great around 200 mg/day to be honest.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could someone stack this with reduce xt in Pct or would it have to be one or the other
I don't think there would be any issues, but maybe someone else will chime in. I'd probably stagger the 2
My guess is that it's going to be person dependent as both could reduce cortisol to a level that's to low but it may affect people differently.
Good advice from Tyler and Br1ck.
These are going to work via shared mechanisms, so I would not stack them as either should provide sufficient cortisol reduction solo. You don't want to murder cortisol as it plays several important roles; you just want to control it.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 7-Keto is great around 200 mg/day to be honest.
Great post! Regarding this part, if you liked 7-Keto @ 200mg, you're going to love Sup3r-7 @150 + S-SEDDS. :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great post! Regarding this part, if you liked 7-Keto @ 200mg, you're going to love Sup3r-7 @150 + S-SEDDS. :D
I was thinking that....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is dosing this at 400mg fine? I am planning my long journey to 6% BF (I'm fat at 12% now) so I need to figure out what I'm going to stack in the future.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have liked to have seen this as a mix of 7-Keto and b-AET. I would have purchased that without even thinking about it!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is dosing this at 400mg fine? I am planning my long journey to 6% BF (I'm fat at 12% now) so I need to figure out what I'm going to stack in the future.
Yes, but I'm not sure if you would see much more benefit at that dose. What else are you running?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have liked to have seen this as a mix of 7-Keto and b-AET. I would have purchased that without even thinking about it!
While I agree with this from a benefits perspective....b-AET is more difficult to source reliably and more expensive, I believe. The cost of mixing the two in on product would certainly prohibit many people from using the product. 7-KT has so many benefits on its own and is more affordable.

A secondary, upper dose b-AET product from OL would be awesome. I wish I could find that stuff in bulk.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While I agree with this from a benefits perspective....b-AET is more difficult to source reliably and more expensive, I believe. The cost of mixing the two in on product would certainly prohibit many people from using the product. 7-KT has so many benefits on its own and is more affordable.

A secondary, upper dose b-AET product from OL would be awesome. I wish I could find that stuff in bulk.
Yeah, a secondary b-AET product would be fine too. Or, If pricing was an issue they could just back off on the 7-Keto a bit to make up for it. OL seems to be able to pull some strings when it comes to pricing. Just look at what they did with ORIG1N and how much Robuvit costs as a standalone supplement.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, a secondary b-AET product would be fine too. Or, If pricing was an issue they could just back off on the 7-Keto a bit to make up for it. OL seems to be able to pull some strings when it comes to pricing. Just look at what they did with ORIG1N and how much Robuvit costs as a standalone supplement.
Very very valid point

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL definately has their act together. I'm not against the two being combined and if they could do it in a cost effective manner...great. I'm just against paying for both when I may only want one ...although....if b-AET and 7-KT suddenly became cheap I would probably run them for a good potion of the year or all the time.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but I'm not sure if you would see much more benefit at that dose. What else are you running?
Nothing at the moment. Just seeing my options. You think 200mg would be a good dose?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing at the moment. Just seeing my options. You think 200mg would be a good dose?
Yeah, esp with the absorption tech in super 7. You guys might soon REAL absorption technology combined with products at already high dosages in the future :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, esp with the absorption tech in super 7. You guys might soon REAL absorption technology combined with products at already high dosages in the future :)
already dropping hints !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Really looking forward to getting mine..!!!

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Would stacking Super-7 in a regimen already containing KSM-66 (In KB) and Tongkat Ali (KB+ 100 mg LJ-100) per day be overkill/redundant?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
What's the best time to take this?

Morning or night? Around your workout or away from your workout? Both caps at once?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Guys how would Sup3r 7, 11, Shred or even Assess1nate compare to each other? I know they use different "path ways" to aid fat loss but how would they compare among each other, what is better for which situation/person, which is more effective, etc.

Believe there will be tons of value in an explanation thread where all of these are explained, compared and recommended for different cases/uses.

Thanks for educating me ;-)

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
When stacking 7 with Sup3r shred, do yal think I should dose at the same time or stagger the 2? Seems like dosing at the same time would be overkill.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When stacking 7 with Sup3r shred, do yal think I should dose at the same time or stagger the 2? Seems like dosing at the same time would be overkill.
You are overthinking it. Do what's easiest.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys how would Sup3r 7, 11, Shred or even Assess1nate compare to each other? I know they use different "path ways" to aid fat loss but how would they compare among each other, what is better for which situation/person, which is more effective, etc.

Believe there will be tons of value in an explanation thread where all of these are explained, compared and recommended for different cases/uses.

Thanks for educating me ;-)
Have something similar to this in the works...more a quick hit explanation rather than a comparison

dthemann22

Awards
Does anyone have an update on when this sweet stuff starts shipping? I bought it back in December and I've emailed them twice, last one on 1/31 saying "Super-7 will be available shortly as its just being bottled (last stage of production) so we'll have all orders shipped promptly." Just curious if anyone has an update

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have an update on when this sweet stuff starts shipping? I bought it back in December and I've emailed them twice, last one on 1/31 saying "Super-7 will be available shortly as its just being bottled (last stage of production) so we'll have all orders shipped promptly." Just curious if anyone has an update
As long as you did not order super-19 with it. It's shipping now

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread that GNO maintains that has this info under supplement companies > Olympus

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
For my shipping info from ol today !!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
my tracking finally updated last night with an expected delivery date of tomorrow :).

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd run lolllllllollll

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
haha just teasing, I am also waiting
I don't believe it, I bet you've already busted into that new sup3r-thor that I was supposed to alpha test for you guys, you've probably been bustin the caps open and sprinklin it on your secret stash of sup3r-donuts! ;)

Reactions: GNO
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Mines going to be here Friday !!

bhl08090

Awards
What's the optimal dosing schedule for this? 2 caps once per day or 1 cap spaces out?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established

Morning or night? Around your workout or away from your workout? Both caps at once?

hydrox

Awards
GNO for the dosing of super 1, epi, shred, 7, can any of the doses be taken at the same time?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO for the dosing of super 1, epi, shred, 7, can any of the doses be taken at the same time?
Half of your dose of S-1, SS and S-epi should be pre-wo IMO . Other half 6-8hrs before or after, depending on when you train.

I'd take S-7 post-wo or before bed (full serving at once).

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Does dosage time matter very much for Sup3r 7, or just make sure you dose every day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 494
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179