Special Olympus Labs customer group for AM members!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. The many suffer because of the few. I don't understand people thinking they can get away with things. I'm from Canada so this helps me greatly when I decide to purchase my go-to supplements which happens to be from Olympus labs. So I'll be sad to see it go if it does.

2. Damn I've been trying to get on this list from the vary beginning. And now its canceled?!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Shameful if it comes to this. Maybe a new program could be set in place that works through a different means? OL can’t let the bad guys ruin it for everyone.

Good must TR1UMPH over evil!
    I agree.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    No. I am sorry but the group is closed and we are considering eliminating it anyway due to abuse of privileges.
    Good things in life always gets into a sh1t phase because of a few people. Time to place some orders before it shuts down

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    No. I am sorry but the group is closed and we are considering eliminating it anyway due to abuse of privileges.
    I'm confused how it was abused?

Original email said abusers would be banned, and orders cancelled.

I assume, it's easy enough to cancel a few orders?

It's unfortunate some people try be sneaky.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I'm confused how it was abused?

Original email said abusers would be banned, and orders cancelled.

I assume, it's easy enough to cancel a few orders?

It's unfortunate some people try be sneaky.
    i think the main problem is maybe that a few people didnt read the email properly and think they are allowed to use an additional discount code.

an e-mail to all members „if you use an an additional discount code to your special AM discount we will ban your account“ could solve this problem, you dont think so?

7. I think the mentality was people thought the coupon codes straight wouldn't work and when it did, they said "well if it works then OL must be cool with it". Or more probable they were just taking advantage and being ****ty.

Doubt sending out another email people would have to "read" again would make a difference. Thought your permanent AM code was a good idea and they could rotate it every so often so members can take advantage.

But could be more trouble than its worth, shame it didn't work out, I would say let us know when the program will end so I can buy some stuff but people would more than likey use a code if it's going away anyways lol.

This is why we can't have nice things

8. OL basically asked for 2 favors. 1) Try and keep the program on the downlow 2) Dont stack a coupon code on top of this discount. It was very straight forward and the fact that grown adults cant follow this is a fukking joke. Shocked, nope. Pissed if this goes away, yes

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    OL basically asked for 2 favors. 1) Try and keep the program on the downlow 2) Dont stack a coupon code on top of this discount. It was very straight forward and the fact that grown adults cant follow this is a fukking joke. Shocked, nope. Pissed if this goes away, yes
    It was even written in RED lettering in the email!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    It was even written in RED lettering in the email!!
    directly after the email was sent out a few guys asked in this thread if they can use an additional discount code 🤦🏼*♂️

its unbelievable how dumb people can be.

11. It's a shame. The abusers will probably just go find the next cheapest deal or loophole for a different brand/shop when this deal is closed. The rest of us who legitimately go to OL first for certain products that we love are the ones who will suffer.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Man..just got to a point where I can buy regularly too. Always folks messing up stuff. I hope something else can be put in place.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Maybe just dox the offenders and let us honest Demigods mercilessly shame them?

14. Damn shame, I haven’t for real been able to take advantage of the amazing discount yet

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sws0591 View Post
    Damn shame, I haven’t for real been able to take advantage of the amazing discount yet
    At least u were able to get on the list....

16. Just a quick FYI. If any Insider uses the 30% off code stack3d, they will be removed from the list.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

17. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Just a quick FYI. If any Insider uses the 30% off code stack3d, they will be removed from the list.
    Always the select entitled few who have to ruin it for everyone....Like seriously WTF more do you greedy fools want? How do you expect a company to earn a profit, which would allow for more growth (i.e. more products and R&D) if they are giving away sh*t for free?

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off....THANK YOU OL for being gracious enough to give us 50% off, I have never seen another company do this other than once or twice a year.

18. Wow this is cool... Will be emailing you as soon as I get home!

19. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Just a quick FYI. If any Insider uses the 30% off code stack3d, they will be removed from the list.
    This applies to any and all codes, not just the Stack3d code. No rep codes either. No additional codes at all are allowed if you are on the insider list. Any subsequent abuse will result in removal and probable termination of the whole group. This is the last warning...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Wow this is cool... Will be emailing you as soon as I get home!
    Group is closed. PM sent
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    This applies to any and all codes, not just the Stack3d code. No rep codes either. No additional codes at all are allowed if you are on the insider list. Any subsequent abuse will result in removal and probable termination of the whole group. This is the last warning...
    Well, I guess we can kiss this goodbye then.

Chances are slim that those people who only think of themselves and take advantage of generosity won't do this again.

22. Is there any sales upcoming from site direct.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I signed up for group never used the special discount yet, how to use it again just put my email or something ?
    Gotta use before these dumba$ses messs it up

24. If this is abused and it ruins it for all of us, I beg you to release the names of the abusers. This was a program that benefited the AM faithful and abuse of it screws over not only OL, but the AM community as a whole. Complete lack of respect. Don't let them quietly get away with it when many of us are so appreciative of the love OL has shown us in all this.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

25. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    I signed up for group never used the special discount yet, how to use it again just put my email or something ?
    Gotta use before these dumba$ses messs it up
    If you followed the instructions from the initial email all you should have to do is sign in to your account and add items to your cart.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:26 AM
  2. DISCOUNT COUPON FOR AM MEMBERS!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:32 PM