since olympus is one of the only companies that uses effective dosages...

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would love to see some ingredients in a supplement that are rarely used but in my experience incredibly effective.

creatine-pyruvate at 6 grams
lc-fumarate at 3 grams (this, ime, is much much more effective than lclt)
ubiquinol at 200mg
shilajit at 200mg
calcium orotate at 3 grams
abh at 200mg

krebs cycle chelated minerals+extra krebs cycle intermediates

bcm-95 at 400mg
ksm-66 at 600mg

blueberry extract and pomegranate extracts

just posting this as a rep said that input is always welcome. i would have liked to make a pre containing these ingredients and more but since i am from europe and people there only want stim heavy pres it would not sell due to cost etc.

these ingredients paired with a good stim blend were basically what i used when i was at 6%bf, 6 feet, 190 pounds, 18 inch arms.
i increased strength in every workout doing up to 5 full body workouts per week, sometimes compound movements in the morning and isolation exercises at night. i recovered like crazy and felt great despite being at such a low bf.
especially ubiquinol+shilajit and lc-fumarate give me enormous performance gains, creatine-pyruvate improved them further. creatine normally does nothing for me.

i used ashwagandha and other addaptogens as well and also dlpa which inhibits endorphin and enkephalin breakdown and therefore decreases pain and also seems to help greatly with mental well-being/recovery.

maybe you guys can utilize some of these suggested ingredients somehow, i am sure you would come up with a great formula. doesn't necessarily have to be a stimmed pre or anything.

posting this here as i know other companies wouldn't even consider using some of these ingredients or doses due to cost but olympus doesn't underdose so maybe there is hope i will some day see lcf, ubiquinol, shilajit and maybe some more stuff that worked for me.