250mg amp 180mg actual testo in it
- 08-12-2013, 01:18 PM
- 08-12-2013, 01:31 PM
- 08-12-2013, 03:20 PM
What? LolWhy not zoidberg?
08-12-2013, 04:41 PM
08-12-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm just confused about his question lol I know when you take ester weight into account that 250mg of test e isn't 250 of actual test. So what's the dude getting at here? Lol
Why not zoidberg?
08-12-2013, 04:52 PM
08-12-2013, 04:54 PM
08-12-2013, 04:58 PM
08-12-2013, 05:09 PM
08-12-2013, 05:10 PM
08-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Clearly not obvious to most ^see above^
AM Members Advance Anabolic Discussion:
Q: What's esters weight?
A: Ester weighs about 165lbs but I like my girls thick.
08-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Which brings us back to the main question:
Do any of you account for ester weight?
I don't. I like even numbers and 1ml's, not 1.67777777777777777 ml's.
Maybe I should be?
08-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I think everyone just shoots 250mg including ester weight. We just know what were actually getting lol
Why not zoidberg?
08-13-2013, 02:38 AM
I live in Greece and im using Norma Hellas Testosterone amps and it says that each 250mg amp contains 180mg of actual testosterone so im wondering if i want to run a 500mg test cycle should i count only the actual testosterone im taking or the whole thing?
08-13-2013, 07:57 AM
08-13-2013, 07:59 AM
09-10-2013, 01:56 AM
The manufacturer always includes the ester weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gotripped in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:59 PM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:35 PM
- By Polish_Oak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:23 PM
- By donk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:30 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:42 PM