week 1 of tren e and what the ****

ripped_kiwi

Awards
So I've started a 6 week blast of tren e 300mg and test e 500mg a week.
I'm on week one and was expecting the big tren hit around week 2, but fml this **** has hit me already!

This is my first proper blast of tren apart from a cycle of 1rip last year ( mix of tren, test and mast) but that was quite a low dose.

Some stats.. I'm 34 (tomorrow lol) 5' 11" and around 79-80kg. Doing a cut atm so id say I'm around 10% bf.

Well after two very long and hard days at work ( I have a heavy manual labour job) I hit the gym.
I joined in with some mates at the end of my back workout and hit som incline flyes. Pb on my last bulk blast of test and decca ( got up to 87kg but put some fat on too) was 24kg. For a laugh I picked up some 30's.

**** me this ****s kicked in. Smashed out a set of flyes with 30kg a side! Big milestone of little old me and if this is just the start. ... me gusta!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
U say this is a blast but ur using a long ester tren for a short duration and at a low dose ??

Also too much test IMO. Lower it and u will feel jus the same if not better.

ripped_kiwi

Awards
Would you say running tren for longer is recommended? I have been toying with the idea of running this for 8 weeks, would you say thats a better idea? From my research I found 6 weeks was recommended but my mind is always open to further education ; )
Also how much would you recommend dropping the test by? And could you explain why it would help?

Cheers for your input.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
For some reason Tren seems to work best with the shorter esters, or better yet, suspension. I never liked Tren E but still try it now and then just to make sure I don't like it and I never do. I've been on Hex for about three months now and may use Tren Suspension to give me that jolt I need. Even the difference between Hex and Ace is noticeable to me. I would advise anyone wanting to blast with Tren to use Tren A at least EOD. And drop the massive amount of test. Drop it down to 100mgs while on Tren.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
For some reason Tren seems to work best with the shorter esters, or better yet, suspension. I never liked Tren E but still try it now and then just to make sure I don't like it and I never do. I've been on Hex for about three months now and may use Tren Suspension to give me that jolt I need. Even the difference between Hex and Ace is noticeable to me. I would advise anyone wanting to blast with Tren to use Tren A at least EOD. And drop the massive amount of test. Drop it down to 100mgs while on Tren.
Good stuff as usual DH.

ripped_kiwi

Awards
3rd pin tomorrow and I'll be going for 100mg test a week and 450mg of tren.
Looked into the whole higher tren saga and there is sway for both ways from what I can tell.

I feel compelled to try this way and see it how I respond to the doses.

Wish me luck!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
There's no saga. Tren is simply a much stronger version of test in a way. Both bind to androgenic receptors, it's just that tren way better at binding because its far more androgenic. Therefor having a lot of circulating test in ur body while on tren won't do much simply because ur body can't absorb more than x amount of androgens so the remainder will go to waste.

Also IMO test should not b used for "gaining muscle" or whatever reason other than sexual function or if u simply don't have money or access on other stuff. Use other compounds that are better suited for ur goals and run a little of test to keep ur girls happy

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
All true. Tren is best short ester 50mg-150mg ED with MAYBE 300mg Test Per week NO MORE and usually less. I like 1g Tren A and 150mg Test E EW since I cruise.

The only way you could "blast" Tren E is with a massive frontload. I would guess about 5X your week dose over a 2-3 day period then carry on your week dose after that. Only downside with that is Tren E will give you some sick sides because they will hit you all at once... 5 weeks worth. That would be how you would frontload long ester compounds. I dont really like it because of the supra doses but I will do it with Long ester Test and I dont experience any negative sides and blood always comes back good.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
A lot of guys are getting good results running low test (200 mg/wk), high tren (800 mg+/wk) cycles.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to run Tren E less than 10 weeks. Def. High Tren Low Test. Also did I read correct GLHF? Did you say test shouldnt be used to gain muscle? I have ran MANY test only cycles with lots of muscle gain..... Test is always Best when it all comes down to it.