My Test P cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs View Post
    I think through my research I've got the days confused for Aromasin also... From various articles I've read EOD dosage is not a good idea with aromasin as the half life is 27 hours. I think between changing from adex to aromasin I've somehow crossed over the dosing schedule...

Can anyone contribute to whether I should be dosing my aromasin 12.5mg ED rather than EOD? Perhaps that's why I'm experiencing some gyno lumps developing...

edit:
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pc...ns-628003.html
    Your correct the active life of aromasin is 27 hours. It should be dosed ED but I find dosing even 6.25mg ED kills my e2. 12.5mg EOD however keeps it perfectly in check. Go figure lol. The only way your going to find out what works for you is trial and error.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Your correct the active life of aromasin is 27 hours. It should be dosed ED but I find dosing even 6.25mg ED kills my e2. 12.5mg EOD however keeps it perfectly in check. Go figure lol. The only way your going to find out what works for you is trial and error.
    Ok that's some great info. I feel fine at 12.5mg EOD tbh... No bloat, just a tiny bit of gyno lump and sensitivity which i'm not overly fussed about. Plan to crush it with letro later in the cycle once I'm done with sdrol. From the info I read in that article, even though the half life is 27 hours the enzymes that effect estrogen are still present for 72 hours.

Exemestane's half life in the male body is actually very short (~9 hours) and it is quickly eliminated, however, since as soon as it enters your bloodstream it quickly destroys 80-90% of the aromatase enzymes present in your body, it is effective in maintaining significant reductions in estrogen for up to 72 hours after a single 25mg dose. Estrogen levels only begin to rise again after your body has begun to make new aromatase enzymes to replace the ones destro by exemestane.
    Anyway, that is just the first coherent article I found in 10 minutes googling. If anyone else has other info I'm all ears (or eyes so to speak)
    •   

3. Yeah it is a very strange drug how the active life and half life's are different.

4. Quick Update: Day 18

Weight: 79.2kg (increased 4.5kg or 9-9.5lbs)
    Bodyfat: Roughly the same

Pros
    - Strength increases across the board, I'd say I've increased lifts by 10-20% on everything..
    - Feeling very alpha in the gym, endless energy while lifting
    - Nothing feels too hard
    - Pumped up all day(feels like I've been at the gym ALL the time)

Cons
    - Mild lumps developing behind nipples, extremely sensitive
    - Extremely lethargic, most days can't be effed doing anything!

Pinned my delt for the first time, possibly the most uncomfortable injection yet.... I find it like a weird dead arm sensation all the way to my hand and very difficult to sleep on it and it's caused me restless sleep. Won't be pinning my other delt, going to go straight to my glutes and continue the glutes/quad rotation. Really happy with the gains so far, the lethargy is getting old and I'm finding it really hard to concentrate on study for exams next week... I'm even considering not doing them it's got me feeling that lazy... My mate is doing the exact same cycle and he was saying the same thing, the first time in his whole career as a carpenter he's felt like calling in sick for work.. Must be the combination of aromasin and superdrol. We're both loading up on carbs like no tomorrow, so I think we'll just have to play this out until the end of sdrol.

Anyway, that's the update for anyone following, going to post up some pics when I'm about half way so stay tuned.

5. It's deft the Sdrol man. SD makes me lethargic as hell within the first two weeks and for the duration. I'd hazard a bet that once SD is discontinued the lethargy will pass..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    It's deft the Sdrol man. SD makes me lethargic as hell within the first two weeks and for the duration. I'd hazard a bet that once SD is discontinued the lethargy will pass..
    Thanks for the confirmation mate, I had a feeling it was the Sdrol. I've read alot of people complaining about the lethargy and I had a similar effect on Hdrol at high dosing. I'll just have to buck up and get on with it. It's not affecting my gym routine, just everything else in my life haha

7. Hey guys, been pretty flat out so haven't updated lately. I'm off the sdrol now and holding a pretty solid 6kg of mass. My eating has a been a bit ****ty due to a few personal probs which cropped up, so I think I've actually leaned out a bit as well as gaining a bit of size due to a caloric deficit...

All my lifts are definately up and weights are feeling soooo much easier. No real major sides since I've come off the sdrol. Honestly I don't think I would ever kick with sdrol again, the lethargy was brutal... I've just ordered more vials and upped my test to 500mg a week which started about a week ago.. So I'm hoping to hit 85-90kg in the last 7-8 weeks of this cycle which should be quite attainable. Holding barely any water as I've been keeping aromasin @ 20mg EOD to stop my nipples from flaring. So far pretty happy, can't wait to see what this test does to me in the next few weeks!

8. Bump
    Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat chick with big tits....it doesn't count.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:51 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 03:54 AM
  3. 2 questions on my test e cycle
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:41 AM
  4. running m-drol along w my test cyp cycle
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Anabolics