TRENing it up in this biotch

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. TRENing it up in this biotch


    My tren should be landing on my front door either today or tomorrow.. Supposedly this source is one of the best as far as purity and dosing so im amped.. First tren cycle. Its gonna be sick.. I've heard tren works like magic as far as recomping goes.. When i start seeing results is when ill decide to go for a straight up cut or just a recomp.. Gotta have them beach time abs..

    Cycle layout
    Tren 375-500/week 125EOD
    test prop 185-250/week 62.5EOD
    Caber .25 3x/week
    Aromasin 12.5 2x/week

    Ill update with more info later. Goin in to work 15 hours


  2. Alright so I've got enough tren to run it for about 6 weeks.. Once im out of tren im gonna up the prop and add in suspension and run them at about 500-600mg/week for another 4-5 weeks..im thinking about cruising after this cycle at like 200mg test e for a while
    •   
       


  3. I'm on the tren train right now, week 3 or so. We can compare notes. I've learned alot with trial and error and its all in my log.

    Good luck man

  4. Definitely man..Is your thread the eat clen tren hard? I just read through it the other day. Havnt subscribed yet

  5. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Definitely man..Is your thread the eat clen tren hard? I just read through it the other day. Havnt subscribed yet
    Yeah, that's me lol
    I pin ed instead of eod so we will see how you likey
    •   
       


  6. Do you notice much of a difference between pinning everyday vs eod? I thought about it but just too much of a hassle i think. Plus that would be buttload of syringes

  7. The typical argument for pinning ED instead of EOD is more consistent blood levels, which can often result in decreased sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  8. Love at first tren. I'm in lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    The typical argument for pinning ED instead of EOD is more consistent blood levels, which can often result in decreased sides.
    I get that but i dont think it wud make a big difference. If im not mistaken tren aces half half is like 48hrs or something so pinning eod should cause too much issue.. Ill start out eod and see what the sides are like.. If i cant handle ill switch to Ed and if the sides are still too much ill just lower my doses

  10. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    I get that but i dont think it wud make a big difference. If im not mistaken tren aces half half is like 48hrs or something so pinning eod should cause too much issue.. Ill start out eod and see what the sides are like.. If i cant handle ill switch to Ed and if the sides are still too much ill just lower my doses
    It varies depending on the person. Some ppl r fine with EOD and others have to pin ED cuz of sides. Hopefully EOD will b fine for u, cuz hell I would hate to pin ED too unless its like slin pins or somethin.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Love at first tren. I'm in lol
    Glad to have ya broski!! Im on my way home im praying my gear is sitting at the front door. If it is im injecting tonight

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    It varies depending on the person. Some ppl r fine with EOD and others have to pin ED cuz of sides. Hopefully EOD will b fine for u, cuz hell I would hate to pin ED too unless its like slin pins or somethin.
    Well see what happens

  13. Name:  image-3653385928.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  656.8 KB

    Oh man its on!!!! Look at these beauties! Fug them little 10ml vials.. Got me some 21ml JUGS!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    Glad to have ya broski!! Im on my way home im praying my gear is sitting at the front door. If it is im injecting tonight
    Lol hell yeah I would.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 466"/>

    Oh man its on!!!! Look at these beauties! Fug them little 10ml vials.. Got me some 21ml JUGS!
    Lol they're little bundles of anabolic joy.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Do you notice much of a difference between pinning everyday vs eod? I thought about it but just too much of a hassle i think. Plus that would be buttload of syringes
    Awesome gear porn!
    I'm a freak like that, pinning everyday. It gives me a rush. 1.5" in the glute area, don't feel it at all most of the time. Unless I hit a nerve, that's uncomfortable especially when I inject anyway.
    Lots of syringes. I dispose of them in an empty soda can (well it's sparkling water actually)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Awesome gear porn!
    I'm a freak like that, pinning everyday. It gives me a rush. 1.5" in the glute area, don't feel it at all most of the time. Unless I hit a nerve, that's uncomfortable especially when I inject anyway.
    Lots of syringes. I dispose of them in an empty soda can (well it's sparkling water actually)

    I freaked the first time i hit a nerve in my quad. My whole leg contracted

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol they're little bundles of anabolic joy.
    Bring a tear to your eye dont it

  19. First injection was cake.. No pip yet. I've heard there's barely any pip with this gear. Gym later

  20. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    First injection was cake.. No pip yet. I've heard there's barely any pip with this gear. Gym later
    Feel it coursing through your veins. Sh*t is bout to get real!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Feel it coursing through your veins. Sh*t is bout to get real!
    Goin hulk meng.. Cant wait till it starts to kick..boutta go kill chest..maybe yus will get some nudes tonight

  22. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    Goin hulk meng.. Cant wait till it starts to kick..boutta go kill chest..maybe yus will get some nudes tonight
    Promisssss?
    Go get that chest, you're a Manimal!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    Goin hulk meng.. Cant wait till it starts to kick..boutta go kill chest..maybe yus will get some nudes tonight
    U better. Dong or GTFO. Lololol

  24. Well that escalated quickly.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    U better. Dong or GTFO. Lololol
    You got it dude

  26. Well i did indeed rip up my chest.. Im not gnna be logging my numbers ill just let my weekly progress pics do the talking.. Did 10 sets of incline. Final set was an intense dropset. Weighted dip supersetted with chest press machine. Drop set with dips and did cable flys from every angle superset with benc push-ups. An finished off my tris with a big drop set cable push down.. Intense workout but i hate that i loose my pump so fast.. After i was done with incline it didnt feel like my chest was about to rip open anymore

  27. Name:  image-1656898735.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  267.5 KB



    Name:  image-2666323808.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  562.5 KB



    Name:  image-233853618.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  228.0 KB



    Name:  image-77006855.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  484.2 KB



    Name:  image-1981225837.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  267.7 KB



    As promised

  28. No clue why they're all retarted and jumbled

  29. U got good size bro. What's your goal with this cycle?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    U got good size bro. What's your goal with this cycle?
    I think im just gonna recomp.. My abs are already almost out.. I dont wanna do a straight cut because i still wanna bring up lagging body parts like bis delts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in